Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,292 members, 7,836,283 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:28 AM

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (3448) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread (1501493 Views)

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3445) (3446) (3447) (3448) (3449) (3450) (3451) ... (3772) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by kowema(f): 1:16pm On Sep 26, 2023
Tatiana4u:
One thing about Baye,she’s always grateful!!!!
My kinda girl!❤️😍

Such a grateful heart.
Like we said, her parents gave strength and we saw it. Glad she noticed it like we did too and she caught it.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by tolexy007(m): 1:17pm On Sep 26, 2023
Tatiana4u:
One thing about Baye,she’s always grateful!!!!
My kinda girl!❤️😍

when biggie ask her about tomorrow presentation.

she said this is Nigeria we are talking about here, she said i love my country Nigeria

seriously i love that.

like always said if u are hating Baye, u need serious therapy.

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 1:18pm On Sep 26, 2023
But na really age just dey worry ilebaye sha...no be strategy anything.....she no just want gree..her reason for not allowing another person read the brief is funny...despite knowing she struggles when doing it ...lol

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by JUDGEJUDITH: 1:19pm On Sep 26, 2023
Pls Keep Voting❤️❤️❤️
Ade deserves to move above his last time's 4th position!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by GODPUNISHALABI: 1:21pm On Sep 26, 2023
Threebear how is ilebaye doing,hope everyone dey vote ooo no time for excuse

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by dominique(f): 1:21pm On Sep 26, 2023
Ceec and using her mouth to destroy her chances in the final week🤝

23 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Godoverevery: 1:22pm On Sep 26, 2023
Clement1111:

Oya no vex but please never mention that name around me🙏🙏🙏

I take God beg you

😳........is nice to know there are people like me who passionately dislike the Kardashians rubbish.

😆

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by endure207(m): 1:23pm On Sep 26, 2023
So the reason ceec thinks ilebaye is a tyrant is becus ilebaye refused to changer her battery for her 🤣🤣🤣 na wa ooooo

8 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by kowema(f): 1:23pm On Sep 26, 2023
Thank you biggie for telling my baby that good leaders know how to delegate.
Although, she did try to delegate early in her reign but them witches kept talking against it.
I remember when Mercy complained to biggie about her delegating and Biggie asked her if she didn't delegate in her reign and she was stuttering.

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by eepeepook: 1:25pm On Sep 26, 2023
Geezeem will never understand me. I do not engage in losing battles. If I feel my favourite will not make a certain position in the finale, I resign to fate. No be me kill Jesus. If the person wins, I get nothing in return — insults sef in the case of Efe and Phyna.

Cee C cannot make first runner up when Mercy is still in the game. The reason Adekunle will make the third runner up position and nothing higher is because of Mercy’s machinations before coming. Islanders do not possess her type of funds and support from spenders. Omoh, leave am. I don enter bandwagon. Ilebaye for the 120M.

eepeepook:
Finale results.

1. Ilebaye
2. Mercy
3. Cee C
4. Adekunle
5. Pere
6. Cross

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by JUDGEJUDITH: 1:26pm On Sep 26, 2023
Godoverevery:

😳........is nice to know there are people like me who passionately dislike the Kardashians rubbish.

😆
If I be man I will go for Kourtney just love her personality and she still looks so pretty😊
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by bisiki2: 1:27pm On Sep 26, 2023
Since Ike is no longer in the house, my vote goes to "miss bandwagon."

14 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by lokoloko84(m): 1:27pm On Sep 26, 2023
Edu93:
Nothing wrong in complementing your so called girlfriend once in while na.
And Venita is very pretty so Ade has no excuses not to....
Haa
what do you mean by "complement"?
There is no straight line on how to use those words and there are variations to it.
So to you saying "I love you" is the only way of acknowledging someone in a relationship.
Okay.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nhazeru(f): 1:30pm On Sep 26, 2023
bisiki2:

🤣🤣🤣

Who is miss bandwagon
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 1:32pm On Sep 26, 2023
bisiki2:
Awwwnnn…thank you!😘😍❤️

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by TheEnforcer: 1:32pm On Sep 26, 2023
Ceec is what the yorubas call Agbaya ti o Mora e lagba

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 1:33pm On Sep 26, 2023
Nhazeru:

🤣🤣🤣

Who is miss bandwagon
I don accept our bandwagon tag with my full chest!

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by kowema(f): 1:34pm On Sep 26, 2023
eepeepook:
Geezeem will never understand me. I do not engage in losing battles. [/b]If I feel my favourite will not make a certain position in the finale, I resign to fate. No be me kill Jesus. If the person wins, I get nothing in return — insults sef in the case of Efe and Phyna.

Cee C cannot make first runner up when Mercy is still in the game. The reason Adekunle will make the third runner up position and nothing higher is because of Mercy’s machinations before coming. Islanders do not possess her type of funds and support from spenders. [b]Omoh, leave am. I don enter bandwagon. Ilebaye for the 120M.

🤣🤣🤣🤣
This is funny

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 1:35pm On Sep 26, 2023
endure207:
So the reason ceec thinks ilebaye is a tyrant is becus ilebaye refused to changer her battery for her 🤣🤣🤣 na wa ooooo
She also said Baye tapped her to wake up,instead of using her voice to wake her up!
Can you imagine?

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 1:36pm On Sep 26, 2023
People still fighting themselves over Ilebaye's 120 million?

24 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 1:36pm On Sep 26, 2023
eepeepook:
Geezeem will never understand me. I do not engage in losing battles. If I feel my favourite will not make a certain position in the finale, I resign to fate. No be me kill Jesus. If the person wins, I get nothing in return — insults sef in the case of Efe and Phyna.

Cee C cannot make first runner up when Mercy is still in the game. The reason Adekunle will make the third runner up position and nothing higher is because of Mercy’s machinations before coming. Islanders do not possess her type of funds and support from spenders. Omoh, leave am. I don enter bandwagon. Ilebaye for the 120M.

Period!!!

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by OBAMAKILLOSAMA: 1:36pm On Sep 26, 2023
JUDGEJUDITH:
Thunder faya u and ur weak tribalist defence!! I am a full blooded IGBO Anambarian and Adekunle has won in all areas that ur dullard pere failed shamefully😁😁😁

Eyaah
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by lokoloko84(m): 1:36pm On Sep 26, 2023
Clement1111:
Everybody is watching that moniker abuse everyone here cus of Adekunle and his fellow Islanders won't call him to order until people start returning the fire

That's when those Islanders will start saying one stupid love and light shit here

Shut up your rotten hands. You have made baseless and stupid comments here for the past few weeks and some of us have ignored morons like you.
Less than ten persons are always active on this thread while most are passive participants.
If you typed any useless and baseless opinion about Adekunle, except a drawn out from me.
Irritants!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nhazeru(f): 1:37pm On Sep 26, 2023
Edu93:
Nothing wrong in complementing your so called girlfriend once in while na.
And Venita is very pretty so Ade has no excuses not to....
Haa

Stop wasting your time on that one. That dude has comprehension issues, he clearly doesn't know that telling someone 'you are beautiful' is different from telling them ' I love you'

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by tolexy007(m): 1:39pm On Sep 26, 2023
Baye told mercy that whitemomoney is a good man, that he will take care of mercy kiss

baye is just too pure.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Onyi99(f): 1:40pm On Sep 26, 2023
Soma and Angel sha🚶

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nhazeru(f): 1:40pm On Sep 26, 2023
Tatiana4u:

I don accept our bandwagon tag with my full chest!

Yes o.. we accept with our full chest

After all no name we haven't been called this season.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 1:41pm On Sep 26, 2023
You desperately wanted cross,he curved you!
You moved to Pere,he fled!
You moved to Ike,he was evicted!
You moved to Neo,after fighting with Tolani and Baye for him,he was evicted!
You’re happy because All the ships in the house have been dissolved but Now,you are angry seeing Pere and Mercy together that you had to report them to biggy!
And you say you want to settle down and have your own home?
Tueh!
Good things will continue to avoid you because you have an evil heart!
CeeC change for good o!
Hian!

19 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 1:41pm On Sep 26, 2023
Nhazeru:

Yes o.. we accept with our full chest

After all no name we haven't been called this season.
Gbam!😂😂😂

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 1:43pm On Sep 26, 2023
Onyi99:
Soma and Angel sha🚶
Onyi bekee!!!
How far now?
Shake body!!!!
Soma has endorsed Baye,please do it for him
Vote Bayegrin

9 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 1:43pm On Sep 26, 2023
tolexy007:
Baye told mercy that whitemomoney is a good man, that he will take care of mercy kiss

baye is just too pure.
She’s a shipper!😍

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Onyi99(f): 1:44pm On Sep 26, 2023
Tatiana4u:

Onyi bekee!!!
How far now?
Shake body!!!!
Soma has endorsed Baye,please do it for him
Vote Bayegrin

I already voted for her sha🤣

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (3445) (3446) (3447) (3448) (3449) (3450) (3451) ... (3772) (Reply)

What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / Korean Movies Chatroom

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.