Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,239 members, 7,836,146 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:30 PM

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (3446) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread (1500864 Views)

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3443) (3444) (3445) (3446) (3447) (3448) (3449) ... (3772) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by JUDGEJUDITH: 12:19pm On Sep 26, 2023
Clement1111:

How many ladies wanted him aside venita

How many women talked about crushing on him

Sharrap they all wanted him and were all tapping current from him before Venita cleared themcheesy cheesy
That ur bloated perewinkle dey lucky say Ade no be bad boy wey dey open yansh and preek if not all the male housemates for take voluntary exit cos he go collect all the gals cheesy cheesy

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 12:19pm On Sep 26, 2023
Alheeri:

Adekunle saw her vomiting and went to tell the Hoh,the hoh told pere to go see her but pere was talking to Ceec .
Mercy went with Adekunle to go take care of her...
Adekunle said he told her not to take the Smirnoff but she said don't worry I will take care of myself....

I watched when Adekunle warned her and she shut him down

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by TheEnforcer: 12:19pm On Sep 26, 2023
SugarrBaby09:

What’s the meaning of this entitlement
Shes always angry.Always moaning.Always ranting about how she will deal with one person or the other.Nastiness is her forte.In fact she bragged about how she has brutally dealt with all her boyfriends. Its just unbelievably how nasty she is.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Twoclans(f): 12:20pm On Sep 26, 2023
TheEnforcer:
Ceec says if Ilebsye wins by any chance,she will drag people on the social media.This dwarf really has an over inflated sense of self importance. Who's even voting for her sef.Na the reason she no win that time and she also losing this time too

We dey wait for her ,she should come outside and try it .She thinks it's about chu chu chu chu inside the house .

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by TheEnforcer: 12:20pm On Sep 26, 2023
Twoclans:

We just dey catch cruise jare,last last like Igbo people will say mma nwoke bu ego.
Meaning
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Clement1111(m): 12:21pm On Sep 26, 2023
JUDGEJUDITH:
Sharrap they all wanted him and were all tapping current from him before Venita cleared themcheesy cheesy
That ur bloated perewinkle dey lucky say Ade no be bad boy wey dey open yansh and preek if not all the male housemates for take voluntary exit cos he go collect all the gals cheesy cheesy
Yet again i ask you

How many said "with their own mouth" that they liked him

Stop with the assumptions and delulu

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 12:22pm On Sep 26, 2023
ItisHi:
E con be like these housemates come babysit Illebaye for this house.

Isn't that irritating in itself...but no...according to Baye fans ...they have no right to their feelings

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by andrewbaba44: 12:22pm On Sep 26, 2023
Tatiana4u:
Top contenders like Whitemoney, Soma, Angel who stayed in the house with Ilebaye for a long time came out and has been talking greatly about her

Don't be deceived by what you hear elsewhere

Vote Ilebaye e get why!!

You go outside and you see say na Ilebaye Dey likely to win ,what do you expect them to say ? Lol

I have nothing against baye but no be by that one ,the only person I believe his words about baye is soma ,just leave whitemoney and angel

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by JUDGEJUDITH: 12:23pm On Sep 26, 2023
Clement1111:

Yet again i ask you

How many said "with their own mouth" that they liked him

Stop with the assumptions and delulu
They all said they liked him!! Cry me a river with ur painment🤪🤪🤪
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by TheEnforcer: 12:24pm On Sep 26, 2023
Adekunle tends to over analyze the show.Hes always trying to tell the housemates what he believes is happening outside the house and why he thinks a certain event happened. He actually does that knowing people are watching and wants them to see him as intelligent

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nhazeru(f): 12:24pm On Sep 26, 2023
Tatiana4u:

Mercy started showing her true colors after Baye started winning too much!
You see mercy eh,if you want her to remain friends with you or like you,then you should never win anything big!
Chai!
Her niceness always come with a price and she does it to show off and make people believe she’s nice but deep down,na wash!
I really hope that Baye doesn’t play into their hands because Cece and Mercy will definitely come for her and I pray she’s fully prepared for them!

Omo! I was shocked to my bones with what I watched last night. One minute she was helping Baye wash up,put her to bed even cuddled her so she can sleep, the next minute she was tainting her , badmouthing her. The thing come be like film for my eyes shocked

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by JUDGEJUDITH: 12:25pm On Sep 26, 2023
vicdom:

Lalasticlala
Dominique
Seun

Rule 2
No rule was broken there !!
U people should stop disturbing the mods when people refuse to asslick u!!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by lokoloko84(m): 12:28pm On Sep 26, 2023
Nhazeru:

Someone that has never opened his mouth to admire his so called girlfriend. I have never seen or heard him tell Venbitter she's beautiful upon how cute that lady is
If not that you are inherently insecure and dirty minded or probably surfering from delusions and fantasies.
So you except someone to profess love to another person within a space of two months on live T.V.
By the way ,do you watch this show twenty four hours to show that he did not do that.
Very unrealistic and odourous comment.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Edu93: 12:31pm On Sep 26, 2023
lokoloko84:
If not that you are inherently insecure and dirty minded or probably surfering from delusions and fantasies.
So you except someone to profess love to another person within a space of two months on live T.V.
By the way ,do you watch this show twenty four hours to show that he did not do that.
Nothing wrong in complementing your so called girlfriend once in while na.
And Venita is very pretty so Ade has no excuses not to....
Haa
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by ItisHi: 12:31pm On Sep 26, 2023
Tatiana4u:
Top contenders like Whitemoney, Soma, Angel who stayed in the house with Ilebaye for a long time came out and has been talking greatly about her

Don't be deceived by what you hear elsewhere

Vote Ilebaye e get why!!
but they all had issues with her in the house. People now have to fake love so as not to be dragged by ndi arisers (useless people)
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by vicdom(m): 12:34pm On Sep 26, 2023
CeeC obviously has something against Ilebaby, you can't tell me otherwise. See how she gloating that she's happy that Ilebaby is no longer HoH, even when biggie didn't ask her any questions related to her mentioning Ilebaby.

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by kowema(f): 12:35pm On Sep 26, 2023
Lol.
See people running helter skelter over my post.
One thing about this forum is, we are free to post as we like. I don't post as I like though,
I post and comment as I see, perceive and understand. I understand deductive and inductive reasoning.
The thing is for everything I posted, I can also post evidence, particularly video evidence, I believe I've made this clear a couple of times.
I'm both good with record keeping as well as research and analysis.
I've been very invested in this year's BBN and that's because I've never loved any Housemate the way I love Ilebaye and on that note, I'd apply my skills to ensure no one tags her any rubbish label as it's always done yearly to HMs.
Peace ✌️

8 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Aguwanyi: 12:36pm On Sep 26, 2023
lokoloko84:

Don’t mind them…mumu people..
Na girls like her men dey easily shift her pant cos of small talks

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by MrBiGGEST(m): 12:36pm On Sep 26, 2023
You’ve not been watching the show I guess .

Cause wetin be dis? undecided
OBAMAKILLOSAMA:

Who is intelligent?

Ade?? This Yoruba people....

Tell me one thing he has done that can be term intelligent in that house.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Clement1111(m): 12:38pm On Sep 26, 2023
JUDGEJUDITH:
They all said they liked him!! Cry me a river with ur painment🤪🤪🤪
Keep playing

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 12:38pm On Sep 26, 2023
Ceec: I am happy Ilebaye is no longer the head of house!

Same Ceec Baye made a BFF.
When Baye said that they were jealous of her,we thought she was just capping!
Cece’s also jealous of Pere and Mercy’s fake romance!
It’s not about being real, Ceec is a bitter,envious,wicked and she’s a bloody ingrate!

8 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by DGOODLYF: 12:38pm On Sep 26, 2023
Them say Baye is a tyrant....omo!!!!

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Ihavethingstodo: 12:40pm On Sep 26, 2023
I want my fave to win, but eh, if baye wins this money will ceec survive it so?

Because what is this??

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 12:41pm On Sep 26, 2023
DGOODLYF:
Them say Baye is a tyrant....omo!!!!
We are proudly tyrant FC!😂😂😂

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Aguwanyi: 12:42pm On Sep 26, 2023
lokoloko84:
You are stupid. Direct your stupidity to the rouble rouser on this thread.
I will not allow any idiot to run my favourite down and create a narrative.
I don't go around typing lies against any house mate because I don't care about them.
Enough of this rubbish.

My dear u should have allowed them to wallow in their madness alone..Now see dem crying as if d Mods are their ancestors..
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 12:42pm On Sep 26, 2023
kowema:
Lol.
See people running helter skelter over my post.
One thing about this forum is, we are free to post as we like. I don't post as I like though,
I post and comment as I see, perceive and understand. I understand deductive and inductive reasoning.
The thing is for everything I posted, I can also post evidence, particularly video evidence, I believe I've made this clear a couple of times.
I'm both good with record keeping as well as research and analysis.
I've been very invested in this year's BBN and that's because I've never loved any Housemate the way I love Ilebaye and on that note, I'd apply my skills to ensure no one tags her any rubbish label as it's always done yearly to HMs.
Peace ✌️

Giddem wotowoto!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Clement1111(m): 12:42pm On Sep 26, 2023
Everybody is watching that moniker abuse everyone here cus of Adekunle and his fellow Islanders won't call him to order until people start returning the fire

That's when those Islanders will start saying one stupid love and light shit here

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (3443) (3444) (3445) (3446) (3447) (3448) (3449) ... (3772) (Reply)

What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / Korean Movies Chatroom

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.