Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,981 members, 7,817,895 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:12 PM

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (3508) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread (1472417 Views)

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3505) (3506) (3507) (3508) (3509) (3510) (3511) ... (3772) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by JUDGEJUDITH: 5:55pm On Sep 28, 2023
endure207:
Who r d pple dat worked for it if I may ask??
Adekunle worked for it...Thats why I am voting him with a clear conscience☺️

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by kowema(f): 5:56pm On Sep 28, 2023
Sanqa:
Kuku said their Level up whatsapp group is inactive grin and nobody posts there. The finalists group is also inactive.
I'm thinking they left him in those groups and opened new ones without him.
✌ I'm out cheesy

Co-Thinking 😂🤣🤣

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by sthecy(f): 5:59pm On Sep 28, 2023
Tatiana4u:
I thought khloe was Mercy’s friend?😂😂😂
She’s now supporting Baye o!
Lmao!
Even Daniella Okereke😂😂😂

Daniella okereke has been for Baye a long time now
And for Khloe, she’s still for mercy….. it’s even on her ig page

So where did you see yours

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by JUDGEJUDITH: 6:03pm On Sep 28, 2023
ISLANDERS I HOPE U ARE NOT LETTING THE NOISY BARRELS DISCOURAGE U!!
NO CLEAR WINNER YET!!
VOTE ADEKUNLE AND HAVE A WINNER UR SOUL WILL BE HAPPY WITH FOR THE REST OF UR LIVES PEOPLE❤️❤️❤️❤️

14 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Olodo24: 6:04pm On Sep 28, 2023
Threebear:
People will always go where the clout is .

Which of these level up ex housemates sended Baye when she was evicted with 0 fans third week in her season?

Now they can see she's the favorite to win and probably the most popular woman in Nigeria right now , they're fishing to get some of the clout 😁😁😁

If it were Adekunle that was the favorite to win , they would all gravitate towards him too .

Anyway Adekunle is going out a winner regardless.

Gifts and endorsements will choke .

He sold himself perfectly this season, regardless of what happens on Sunday, he's going out a STAR ⭐
What position is Her Royal Majesty at? I mean Queen Mercy Eke
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by JUDGEJUDITH: 6:05pm On Sep 28, 2023
Threebear:
People will always go where the clout is .

Which of these level up ex housemates sended Baye when she was evicted with 0 fans third week in her season?

Now they can see she's the favorite to win and probably the most popular woman in Nigeria right now , they're fishing to get some of the clout 😁😁😁

If it were Adekunle that was the favorite to win , they would all gravitate towards him too .

Anyway Adekunle is going out a winner regardless.

Gifts and endorsements will choke .

He sold himself perfectly this season, regardless of what happens on Sunday, he's going out a STAR ⭐
😘

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nyne: 6:07pm On Sep 28, 2023
I’m starting to like Mercy oo

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Olodo24: 6:11pm On Sep 28, 2023
Nyne:
voting platforms are still open. Please, give her some votes

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 6:11pm On Sep 28, 2023
Nyne:

Her ship is cute and sweet and she’s happy.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by IghravweIG(m): 6:12pm On Sep 28, 2023
Alheeri:
Ilebaye and Adekunle discussing about relationships in the garden, Adekunle asked who her role model is she said her parent then Kylie Jenner 😁..
Ceec came outside and ilebaye stood up and went inside immediately.
Yes o.

Let her be leaving like that.

Bad energy stay far away.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by OhBritannia(m): 6:13pm On Sep 28, 2023
Congratulations to pere for winning the highest gold coins of the season.

Since big brother says the winning pair will share 6 gold coins and cross is on seven gold coins, even if his pair wins, they will share 6 gold coins which means 3 gold coins 🪙 each which will take his to 10 so pere will still be leading.

Dear patriots!!!

This is a bragging right, let's celebrate 🥂🥂🥂🥂🥂🥂🥂🥂🥂🥂

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by drimzsmoke(m): 6:14pm On Sep 28, 2023
kowema:

Co-Thinking 😂🤣🤣

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
The 2 of you..... lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Kowema, you know say I kuku don tell you before now make you forget about heaven
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Alheeri: 6:16pm On Sep 28, 2023
OhBritannia:
Congratulations to pere for winning the highest gold coins of the season.

Since big brother says the winning pair will share 6 gold coins and cross is on seven gold coins, even if his pair wins, they will share 6 gold coins which means 3 gold coins 🪙 each which will take his to 10 so pere will still be leading.

Dear patriots!!!

This is a bragging right, let's celebrate 🥂🥂🥂🥂🥂🥂🥂🥂🥂🥂

He just won 5milion credited into his moniepoint account 👏👏
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by kowema(f): 6:19pm On Sep 28, 2023
drimzsmoke:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
The 2 of you..... lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Kowema, you know say I kuku don tell you before now make you forget about heaven

🤣😂😂😂😂.
Ok na, make I focus on paradise then 😀
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 6:22pm On Sep 28, 2023
Olodo24:
What position is Her Royal Majesty at? I mean Queen Mercy Eke
I'll get back to you when the voting ends , but the last time I asked she was second .

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 6:23pm On Sep 28, 2023
SugarrBaby09:
Mamba locked sardine in her moniepoint locker but ilebaye is the thief
Jesu!!!😱😱😱
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 6:24pm On Sep 28, 2023
IconicR:
If Ceec fails to win this show after all I've done for her I'll deactivate

Nobody can predict any winner yet, so don't be too confident

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by OhBritannia(m): 6:25pm On Sep 28, 2023
Alheeri:

He just won 5milion credited into his moniepoint account 👏👏
wow really!! I am no longer watching, I've left home.

Did big brother announce?
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 6:26pm On Sep 28, 2023
Alheeri:
Ilebaye and Adekunle discussing about relationships in the garden, Adekunle asked who her role model is she said her parent then Kylie Jenner 😁..
Ceec came outside and ilebaye stood up and went inside immediately.
Let her continue to avoid that evil dwarf until the show ends!
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Lekida: 6:26pm On Sep 28, 2023
feelgood:

And how did she dig deep - no phones, tv, radio, etc. Perhaps she went into a trance... 🙄

So you don't know what it means to "dig deep" 😂😂😂
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by SoiSoi13(f): 6:27pm On Sep 28, 2023
The way Angel was always looking at cross ceec said Coss liked Nnegi, and pere likes Kim if it's true, I now understand Angels anger
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 6:27pm On Sep 28, 2023
Sanqa:
Kuku said their Level up whatsapp group is inactive grin and nobody posts there. The finalists group is also inactive.
I'm thinking they left him in those groups and opened new ones without him.
✌ I'm out cheesy
😂😂😂😂😂

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 6:29pm On Sep 28, 2023
sthecy:

Daniella okereke has been for Baye a long time now
And for Khloe, she’s still for mercy….. it’s even on her ig page

So where did you see yours
Daniella Okereke supported Mercy during pepper dem but now,she’s moved to Baye.
Khloe is in Baye’s comment section hyping her 😂😂
E shock you?
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Lekida: 6:29pm On Sep 28, 2023
kowema:

Lol.
It's the presentation oh.
Biggie said there's nothing as take.
It's so boring.

Phyna coordinated something like this last season and it was a good outcome.

This one is still looking like the rehearsals they didn't have.

No wonder most of them always end up as Organic cream and waist trainer influencers. Zero creative juice.

Exactly.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 6:30pm On Sep 28, 2023
IghravweIG:

Yes o.

Let her be leaving like that.

Bad energy stay far away.
Yes o!
We don’t want to hear stories that touch!
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by MasterSteps: 6:32pm On Sep 28, 2023
General Pere and Mercy should have restricted their games to the house not on the arena.

What a pair sad
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by TheEnforcer: 6:33pm On Sep 28, 2023
Jen96:
Cross can behave lost a times sha. Ebuka clearly said it in the dinner that IKE has 1,800 coins in the house. Now Cross is asking shocked now that Adekunle repeated it. His brain problem is something else
He actually behaves like an slowpoke

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Clement1111(m): 6:33pm On Sep 28, 2023
Onyi99

Tell your fave Kj to return my boy's benz ooo,we no bet again 😫😫

He even wants to sell it for 5k
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by GeeM: 6:34pm On Sep 28, 2023
Mercy does not know left and right
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 6:34pm On Sep 28, 2023
I see Illebaye and Adekunle winning this…

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Aguwanyi: 6:34pm On Sep 28, 2023
JUDGEJUDITH:
ISLANDERS I HOPE U ARE NOT LETTING THE NOISY BARRELS DISCOURAGE U!!
NO CLEAR WINNER YET!!
VOTE ADEKUNLE AND HAVE A WINNER UR SOUL WILL BE HAPPY WITH FOR THE REST OF UR LIVES PEOPLE❤️❤️❤️❤️

🤣🤣🤣🤣..
Nnem lets keep voting..hope u have voted and still voting

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 6:35pm On Sep 28, 2023
GeeM:
Mercy does not know left and right
She only knows dick and money!

(1) (2) (3) ... (3505) (3506) (3507) (3508) (3509) (3510) (3511) ... (3772) (Reply)

What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / Korean Movies Chatroom

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.