Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,865 members, 7,813,952 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:33 PM

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (3510) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread (1466337 Views)

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3507) (3508) (3509) (3510) (3511) (3512) (3513) ... (3772) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by MasterSteps: 7:03pm On Sep 28, 2023
Arena Game

One partner blindfolded, the other directs the blindfolded partner through a maze.

Team 1
General Pere
Mercy

Team 2
Deks
Baye

Team 3 - Winner
HRM CeeC
Cross

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by MrEnigma007: 7:07pm On Sep 28, 2023
Both seasons Ceec featured, she is the scapegoat to push agenda… helped Miracle (which was my top fave) and now is helping ilebaye (which is ‘one of my fave from level up).

My faves made the final… (Ceec, Pere and Ilebaye) and two are strong contenders for the win, even though I am more inclined towards a Ceec win.

Oh well.

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by DOptical: 7:10pm On Sep 28, 2023
Ladyhippolyta88:

Guy shut up.

I simply stated the fact! Phyna supported Baye From day one while Baye's toxic handler was decamping the other Housemates while playing the victim. That was where the bandwagon came from.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Asabe4(f): 7:13pm On Sep 28, 2023
MrEnigma007:
Both seasons Ceec featured, she is the scapegoat to push agenda… helped Miracle (which was my top fave) and now is helping ilebaye (which is ‘one of my fave from level up).

My faves made the final… (Ceec, Pere and Ilebaye) and two are strong contenders for the win, even though I am more inclined towards a Ceec win.

Oh well.
I hope when she comes out,she will be told the bitter truth about how she played a very "bad" game.

I looked forward to seeing a grown CeeC and was anticipating her win( she had it locked down). But here we are.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by ChristoBam: 7:18pm On Sep 28, 2023
OhBritannia:
But let's say the truth, ilebaye don't have respect.
Who just saw the way she disrespected pere and Adekunle few minutes ago?
Telling them especially pere that his mates are cooking for her and he is saying he can't cook for her and then she said them nor reach.

Omor i was dumbfounded
For jokes o. Do you know men like Pere close to their 40s acting like they're 20 years younger love when young girls like that treat them like they're agemates. I'm pretty sure he's never been comfortable with all those daddy-daughter talks.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Aguwanyi: 7:20pm On Sep 28, 2023
JUDGEJUDITH:
Hmmm we dye by Ade☺️ We must do our part fully and leave the rest for Baba God❤️
👍

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by OhBritannia(m): 7:20pm On Sep 28, 2023
ChristoBam:

For jokes o. Do you know men like Pere close to their 40s acting like they're 20 years younger love when young girls like that treat them like they're agemates. I'm pretty sure he's never been comfortable with all those daddy-daughter talks.

Lol one thing is certain.
Ilebaye will collect dick from pere after the show, i hope Mercy watches her closely when she gets close to Pere. Lol
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by DOptical: 7:21pm On Sep 28, 2023
OhBritannia:
But let's say the truth, ilebaye don't have respect.
Who just saw the way she disrespected pere and Adekunle few minutes ago?
Telling them especially pere that his mates are cooking for her and he is saying he can't cook for her and then she said them nor reach.

Omor i was dumbfounded

Baye's useless toxic clowns would soon start to cry.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by OhBritannia(m): 7:21pm On Sep 28, 2023
But this mercy and pere thing is no longer a strategy or a joke o.

I think they really likes each other.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by jenifer007: 7:22pm On Sep 28, 2023
Islanders keep voting

No retreat No surrender

No winner yet until Ebuka says so on Sunday

God dey

7 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by ChristoBam: 7:22pm On Sep 28, 2023
Threebear:
People will always go where the clout is .

Which of these level up ex housemates sended Baye when she was evicted with 0 fans third week in her season?

Now they can see she's the favorite to win and probably the most popular woman in Nigeria right now , they're fishing to get some of the clout 😁😁😁

If it were Adekunle that was the favorite to win , they would all gravitate towards him too .

Anyway Adekunle is going out a winner regardless.

Gifts and endorsements will choke .

He sold himself perfectly this season, regardless of what happens on Sunday, he's going out a STAR ⭐
Sended ke. No one looks for typos on Nairaland but this one loud. You should edit.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nhazeru(f): 7:24pm On Sep 28, 2023
Sanqa:
Kuku said their Level up whatsapp group is inactive grin and nobody posts there. The finalists group is also inactive.
I'm thinking they left him in those groups and opened new ones without him.
✌ I'm out cheesy

🤣🤣🤣

You know this 🤣🤣

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by kowema(f): 7:26pm On Sep 28, 2023
OhBritannia:
Ilebaye will collect dick from pere after the show, i hope Mercy watches her closely when she gets close to Pere. Lol

Na you go collect dick from Apapa Lamidi .

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by andrewbaba44: 7:29pm On Sep 28, 2023
OhBritannia:

You are very funny sha

Na everybody go collect dick from pere according to you

Mtscheew

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 7:29pm On Sep 28, 2023
Sanqa
You are actually a very mad person
Deadddd
cheesy

My God thank you for being here✋🏾
I have sooo many pages to catch up on, since before last Sunday even, but I just saw a response to you- what you said about Kuku and a WhatsApp group and…I am completely on the floor in my hotel room, laughing like a really mad woman😭😭😭

I think I would love to support a HM with you. MizzD, you and Tatiana4u the most on here, lol

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sanqa: 7:31pm On Sep 28, 2023
MrEnigma007:

Oh well.
Ceec is the one housemate I pity the most this season. She says she came back to change a narrative that she was always angry and fought right through her stay the last time. She believes she will come out to a better narrative,says she fought less this time.
If she really believes this she is in for a shock. Her mouth is her biggest enemy. It would have been better if she was going to win but it's unlikely now.
What she needs is help to work on her character, but because she believes she is always right, that too is going to be hard.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by davodyguy: 7:32pm On Sep 28, 2023
JUDGEJUDITH:
Hmmm we dye by Ade☺️ We must do our part fully and leave the rest for Baba God❤️
I ❤️ you

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Wotowotoman: 7:33pm On Sep 28, 2023
With this nonsense wey Pere dey do with Mercy for final week, he go think say he dey trend well well say he be the Efe of this season. Not knowing say he go dey follow Cross for back on Sunday 😂😂😂

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by JUDGEJUDITH: 7:35pm On Sep 28, 2023
Aguwanyi:

👍
😘

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Wotowotoman: 7:35pm On Sep 28, 2023
Adekunle personal agenda na to chop all the food wey remain for that house before he cut out. No foodstuff must be spared. E too sure say the remaining foodstuff go enter him suitcase on Sunday grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 7:35pm On Sep 28, 2023
ChristoBam:

Sended ke. No one looks for typos on Nairaland but this one loud. You should edit.
That's pidgin English my dear.
There is absolutely no typo there .
"Send" in past tense .. which basically means in broken English, no one cared.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by JUDGEJUDITH: 7:35pm On Sep 28, 2023
davodyguy:

I ❤️ you
Love u more❤️
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Alheeri: 7:35pm On Sep 28, 2023
My level up favs won 1gold coin each,congrats to them 🎉🎉
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 7:36pm On Sep 28, 2023
If I'm Ceec I will do everything to trigger Baye to earn her the third strike and push her out since I already have a hint

I'm sure by the time I constantly insult her parents she'll be pushed to hit me because I can't just stand Baye winning while Ceec is there.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Jen96: 7:36pm On Sep 28, 2023
If Mercy bf never break up with am by now en, tell me wetin happen
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 7:37pm On Sep 28, 2023
Manfromlasvegas:

A lot of those level up housemates like Baye. And they have been supporting am from the beginning beginning. Even Christy o.
Chizzy own na clout.
I may be wrong sha.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Aguwanyi: 7:37pm On Sep 28, 2023
JUDGEJUDITH:
😘
😘😘😘😘

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Wotowotoman: 7:38pm On Sep 28, 2023
Sanqa:

Ceec is the one housemate I pity the most this season. She says she came back to change a narrative that she was always angry and fought right through her stay the last time. She believes she will come out to a better narrative,says she fought less this time.
If she really believes this she is in for a shock. Her mouth is her biggest enemy. It would have been better if she was going to win but it's unlikely now.
What she needs is help to work on her character, but because she believes she is always right, that too is going to be hard.

Work on her character you say? At over 30? It’s impossible to change at that age o. Any man wey make the mistake of marrying this one should just accept that he will die young. No way around it angry

11 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sanqa: 7:39pm On Sep 28, 2023
Eeghe:
Sanqa
You are actually a very mad person
Deadddd
cheesy

My God thank you for being here✋🏾
I have sooo many pages to catch up on, since before last Sunday even but I just saw a response to you- what you said about Kuku and a whatsapp group and I am completely on the floor in my hotel room, laughing like a really mad woman😭😭😭

I think I would love to support a HM with you. MizzD, you and Tatiana4u the most on here, lol
What a compliment 😊
Tatiana works very hard for her faves, I've been in the same team with her before. But if she's not in your team, you want to strangle her 😂. *hides*

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by OhBritannia(m): 7:39pm On Sep 28, 2023
Wotowotoman:
With this nonsense wey Pere dey do with Mercy for final week, he go think say he dey trend well well say he be the Efe of this season. Not knowing say he go dey follow Cross for back on Sunday 😂😂😂
Pere didn't come to the show to win it.

Unlike white money, pere is actually one person that came into the show just to enjoy himself.

10 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Jen96: 7:40pm On Sep 28, 2023
IconicR:
If I'm Ceec I will do everything to trigger Baye to earn her the third strike and push her out since I already have a hint

I'm sure by the time I constantly insult her parents she'll be pushed to hit me because I can't just stand Baye winning while Ceec is there.
they might not know it's this high. They might think she is just averagely strong. Even Venbitters and Angel still acting shocked outside.

Baye is a smart babe. Nothing can trigger her now. She carried herself from week two till now.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (3507) (3508) (3509) (3510) (3511) (3512) (3513) ... (3772) (Reply)

What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / Korean Movies Chatroom

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.