Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,055 members, 7,818,163 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:16 AM

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (3511) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread (1473141 Views)

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3508) (3509) (3510) (3511) (3512) (3513) (3514) ... (3772) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Wotowotoman: 7:40pm On Sep 28, 2023
Jen96:
If Mercy bf never break up with am by now en, tell me wetin happen

Does Mercy look like someone that any man can take as a serious girlfriend

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by OhBritannia(m): 7:40pm On Sep 28, 2023
Jen96:
If Mercy bf never break up with am by now en, tell me wetin happen
😁😁😁😁😁 mercy and pere will finally break the teddy and bam bam record.
Another new big brother naija marriage loading 😁😁

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sanqa: 7:40pm On Sep 28, 2023
IconicR:
If I'm Ceec I will do everything to trigger Baye to earn her the third strike and push her out since I already have a hint

I'm sure by the time I constantly insult her parents she'll be pushed to hit me because I can't just stand Baye winning while Ceec is there.
😂😂Witchcraft is a sin
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by BadMaster: 7:41pm On Sep 28, 2023
Bayetribe, I don't like what I am seeing oo. We can't afford to relent right now, it's not looking good for our baby. Please pump more votes 🙏🏿🙏🏿🙏🏿

10 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by AwkaFinest: 7:41pm On Sep 28, 2023
IconicR:
If I'm Ceec I will do everything to trigger Baye to earn her the third strike and push her out since I already have a hint

I'm sure by the time I constantly insult her parents she'll be pushed to hit me because I can't just stand Baye winning while Ceec is there.

You go cry blaad on Sunday...

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by OhBritannia(m): 7:42pm On Sep 28, 2023
kowema:

Na you go collect dick from Apapa Lamidi .
lol 😂 make we dey watch na.
You go hear the main story for reunion 😁
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 7:43pm On Sep 28, 2023
IconicR:

I thought "Sauces" already said CeeC has been topping since week 2 or there about, why would she need to DQ someone to win BTW how is she going to trigger IIebaye to get a 3rd strike when IIebaye in a convo with Pere mentioned that she heard CeeC talk about giving her a 3rd strike

Haven't you noticed the gal is always by herself and has completely started ignoring anything CeeC which includes her food (which I find hilarious though)....

7 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Jen96: 7:43pm On Sep 28, 2023
Wotowotoman:

Does Mercy look like someone that any man can take as a serious girlfriend
o never took her seriously, till Frodd confirmed in an interview he is close to her bf
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Wotowotoman: 7:44pm On Sep 28, 2023
OhBritannia:
Pere didn't come to the show to win it.

Unlike white money, pere is actually one person that came into the show just to enjoy himself.

40 year old man leave him nursing job for yankee to come and have fun to entertain lazy youths for nothing abi? Na so 😔

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 7:44pm On Sep 28, 2023
Jen96:
they might not know it's this high. They might think she is just averagely strong. Even Venbitters and Angel still acting shocked outside.

Baye is a smart babe. Nothing can trigger her now. She carried herself from week two till now.
People are quick to react when you insult their parents and even if she ignore then I'll go further and land her a dirty slap and jump on her so that we can both be disqualified and go home rather than seeing her win. I can't take it

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by OhBritannia(m): 7:44pm On Sep 28, 2023
jenifer007:
Islanders keep voting

No retreat No surrender

No winner yet until Ebuka says so on Sunday

God dey

Lol i don't know why that your last sentence on Ebuka is Funny to me 😁😁
I like your faith in GOD.
LMAO
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nhazeru(f): 7:45pm On Sep 28, 2023
DOptical:

I simply stated the fact! Phyna supported Baye From day one while Baye's toxic handler was decamping the other Housemates while playing the victim. That was where the bandwagon came from.

A lot of level up housemates supported her from day one. The first week when all the housemates were up, Bella posted her on her ig stories campaigned for her, infact there was no week Baye was up that she didn't post her on ig stories even though majority of her fans are Spartans. 2weeks ago during her tiktock lives her fans asked why she's supporting Baye and she said Baye reached out to her when she got invited to the all stars

Baye is a wise lady, she contacted most of her level up housemates, told them she was going for the show and asked for their support.

9 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Wotowotoman: 7:46pm On Sep 28, 2023
Jen96:
o never took her seriously, till Frodd confirmed in an interview he is close to her bf

Most likely a fukk boy that is depending on her financially. It can never be a man wey stand gidigba. Never…

7 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by OhBritannia(m): 7:46pm On Sep 28, 2023
Wotowotoman:

40 year old man leave him nursing job for yankee to come and have fun to entertain lazy youths for nothing abi? Na so 😔
That 40 years old man has won almost 15 million naira in this show.

Jokes on you.

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Jen96: 7:46pm On Sep 28, 2023
fitzmayowa:

I thought "Sauces" already said CeeC has been topping since week 2 or there about, why would she need to DQ someone to win BTW how is she going to trigger IIebaye to get a 3rd strike when IIebaye in a convo with Pere mentioned that she heard CeeC talk about giving her a 3rd strike

Haven't you noticed the gal is always by herself and has completely started ignoring anything CeeC which includes her food (which I find hilarious though)....
even d Ceec don dey isolate herself. Seems her evil spirit people r after her.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 7:46pm On Sep 28, 2023
IconicR:
People are quick to react when you insult their parents and even if she ignore then I'll go further and land her a dirty slap and jump on her so that we can both be disqualified and go home rather than seeing her win. I can't take it

If it gets to slapping the boys will step in.....
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 7:46pm On Sep 28, 2023
IconicR:

Rotflol 😂😂😂 you’re mad
But unfortunately, that’s not going to happen

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Jen96: 7:47pm On Sep 28, 2023
IconicR:
u go cry Bladd on Sunday.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 7:47pm On Sep 28, 2023
fitzmayowa:

If it gets to slapping the boys will step in.....
Forget I won't miss my target

Nobody will see it coming

How will that tiny rat win this show neverrr
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Wotowotoman: 7:49pm On Sep 28, 2023
This Ilebaye’s win must be studied in social media influencer courses. Classic case of the power of social media….Similar to the whole Mohbad wahala..

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Jen96: 7:49pm On Sep 28, 2023
SugarrBaby09:

Rotflol 😂😂😂 you’re mad
But unfortunately, that’s not going to happen
he is such a 🤡.. That's y I was replying him calmly .. Only a therapist can help him that's y I didn't take him seriously

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nhazeru(f): 7:49pm On Sep 28, 2023
OhBritannia:
😁😁😁😁😁 mercy and pere will finally break the teddy and bam bam record.
Another new big brother naija marriage loading 😁😁

They are just cruising, take them serious at your own peril.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 7:50pm On Sep 28, 2023
IconicR:
Forget I won't miss my target

Nobody will see it coming

How will that tiny rat win this show neverrr

You might get your wish tonight though, there is alcohol today and you know when she drinks her anger comes out and she misbehaves, just begin to pray to whatever you pray to that she drinks and forget herself then you might get your wish....

However, Mercy came back to change yhe narrative of her winning via Tacha's DQ, would you want that for your gal if she eventually wins via DQ of someone
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Wotowotoman: 7:50pm On Sep 28, 2023
OhBritannia:
That 40 years old man has won almost 15 million naira in this show.

Jokes on you.

I5,000 dollars? He left everything to come and fool himself entertaining lazy youths and be collecting insults from people wey he fit born in the house and outside for a mere 15k dollars? That’s an achievement to you

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 7:53pm On Sep 28, 2023
fitzmayowa:

You might get your wish tonight though, there is alcohol today and you know when she drinks her anger comes out and she misbehaves, just begin to pray to whatever you pray to that she drinks and forget herself then you might get your wish....

However, Mercy came back to change yhe narrative of her winning via Tacha's DQ, would you want that for your gal if she eventually wins via DQ of someone
I don't know what I want this period, if Baye is out then we take on Mercy
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 7:55pm On Sep 28, 2023
IconicR:
I don't know what I want this period, if Baye is out then we take on Mercy

You want to DQ Mercy too.... shocked shocked shocked cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nhazeru(f): 7:57pm On Sep 28, 2023
IconicR:

Too late to cry

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by OhBritannia(m): 7:58pm On Sep 28, 2023
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by OhBritannia(m): 7:59pm On Sep 28, 2023
Nhazeru:

They are just cruising, take them serious at your own peril.

my spirit is telling me to take them serious.
I see them getting married next year or two.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by DGOODLYF: 8:00pm On Sep 28, 2023
All of una dey talk Baye don win...wen results never show...
Na only Ebuka fit announce winner...
4 now voting is still on....so anybody can win it xpecially btw Baye, Ceec, Mercy and Adekunle....

Bayetribe dont b deceived or distracted..

VOTE ILEBAYE!!!!

7 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nhazeru(f): 8:02pm On Sep 28, 2023
OhBritannia:
my spirit is telling me to take them serious.
I see them getting married next year or two.

I already used my shippers eyes to view them and I can categorically tell you that there's nothing there. Abort mission
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Wotowotoman: 8:03pm On Sep 28, 2023
OhBritannia:
How much have you made since you were born?
I am sure you are still leaving with your parents. Lol

Guy, i will comfortably feed your entire family for decades. If I lie, make water carry me go. No be everybody wey dey follow you poverty stricken peasants banter for here una fit look for eye in the real world. Know this and know peace o. Nonsense angry

(1) (2) (3) ... (3508) (3509) (3510) (3511) (3512) (3513) (3514) ... (3772) (Reply)

What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / Korean Movies Chatroom

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.