Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,229 members, 7,829,396 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:04 AM

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (3558) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread (1491254 Views)

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3555) (3556) (3557) (3558) (3559) (3560) (3561) ... (3772) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Modusilver: 1:48am On Sep 30, 2023
DOptical:

I actually like the fact that he can be firm at times and call out people bullshit despite his people pleasing ways. There are some "people pleasing" traits which can be annoying. There was this drama I watched and lol, I didn't know what to do with one attorney in the drama 😂 Or was he just stupid? 🙄

The said attorney for example rather kept defending a man who murdered his girlfriend's family just because he was the man's attorney, coupled with the said defendant playing the victim. Lol. The attorney could see everything plainly because the said defendant had always had history with his girlfriend yet the stupid attorney wouldn't stop believing the defendant who murdered his girlfriend's.

Same way he kept believing all his defendants since most of them were always playing the victim after everything. Of course some of the defendants were pitiable like one of them, an aged man who stole some newspapers to sell and get food for himself (the aged man wasn't even playing the victim sef because he admitted to stealing the newspapers, albeit he was always angry) but most of the defendants were hardened criminals who were rather always playing the victims 🙄 yet the attorney kept believing everyone of them since most were always playing the victims after their actions. Well, it was the attorney's choice until it involved his girlfriend's mother yet he rather believed the defendant just because the said defendant wrote a suicide note and pretended to want to kill himself while lying and constantly crying.
All these lengthy notes for what exactly??

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Jessewizy(m): 1:48am On Sep 30, 2023
IconicR:
Well if Ceec doesn't win ilebaye can

She has always been my second favorite but I had to decampaign her for my first favorite
Abeg go sit down somewhere with your yeye talk.

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by DOptical: 2:35am On Sep 30, 2023
Modusilver:

Just pained😂😂 it's very evident. Rest in Jesus name.

You should rest. The Housemates' feeling shouldn't be invalidated because they weren't brought in as nannies and robots for one toxic victim card playing idiot to keep provoking and insulting them while her toxic handler and idiots out there demonise all the Housemates. For wetin?

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 4:33am On Sep 30, 2023
Threebear:
Final 100 percent confirmation, Ilebaye is "officially" the winner of bbnaija allstars 😁😁😁😁

Here is the ranking:
Ilebaye
Ceec
Mercy
Adekunle
Pére
Cross

Bookmarked.....

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 4:38am On Sep 30, 2023
IconicR:
Well if Ceec doesn't win ilebaye can

She has always been my second favorite but I had to decampaign her for my first favorite

So you were wishing your 2nd favourite DQ..... shocked shocked shocked
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Jay16: 4:39am On Sep 30, 2023
thatigboman:
Minimum noodles winner, not even indomie. Minimum N80 per pack, OG CeeC won Odegwu IVM worth N40M. Chop your N80 minimie in peace
To the best of my knowledge there's no Innoson car by name Odegwu(Odogwu) IVM worth N40m

CeeC won IVM Ikenga worth N8m

7 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 4:56am On Sep 30, 2023
Tomorrow Ilebaye will become a multi millionaire 😁

20 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Senseii(m): 4:58am On Sep 30, 2023
thatigboman:
tnx my sister. I appreciate you plenty. You are one of most cool headed and reasonable persons I have met on this thread. Not easily swayed. and if any drunken fool carry their madness come near u, u quickly tell them 'get behind me satan'. U infected me with your calmness, me that dont like peace. Eeghe told me of that about u sometime ago and I witnessed it full time this season. And amya. Both of u are my MVPs of this season.
Even my very good friend Tatiana4u fell by the wayside this season. And dominique joined the bandwagon as well. Threebear own is not unexpected, anywhere belle face that he/she can scam them with fake polls and collect their money Only u and Amya kept the forth. God bless both of you.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Jen96: 5:29am On Sep 30, 2023
Threebear:
Tomorrow Ilebaye will become a multi millionaire 😁
Baye Money ❤❤❤❤❤

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 6:31am On Sep 30, 2023
I know we say this every year but this is really my last bbnaija.

I'm turning 30 next year.

Time to find a husband, not watching 22 year olds win 120 million naira .

😁😁

Men are scums but eating their money is sweet.

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 6:32am On Sep 30, 2023
Threebear:
Final 100 percent confirmation, Ilebaye is "officially" the winner of bbnaija allstars 😁😁😁😁

Here is the ranking:
Ilebaye
Ceec
Mercy
Adekunle
Pére
Cross
And so shall it be!!!

7 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Najdorf: 6:36am On Sep 30, 2023
DOptical:

Let me add that his tendency to be firm at times can be good at times despite his people pleasing ways. There was this drama I watched and lol, I didn't know what to say about one attorney in the said drama 😂 was the attorney a people pleaser? Or was he being too soft thus taken advantaged of? I don't know 😂

The said attorney for example kept defending a defendant who murdered his lover's family just because he was the man's attorney, coupled with the fact that the said man kept crying and playing the victim. Lol. The attorney could see the said defendant had always had history of wanting to hurt his lover yet the attorney wouldn't stop believing the defendant who murdered his lover's just because the defendant was sobbing tears and playing the victim.

Same way he kept believing all his defendants since most of them were always playing the victim after their actions. Of course I can't blame him at times because some of the defendants were pitiable like one of them for example, an aged man who stole some newspapers to sell and get food for himself (the aged man wasn't even playing the victim sef because he admitted to stealing the newspapers, albeit he was always angry) whereas some of the defendants were hardened criminals who were rather always playing the victims 🙄 and the attorney kept believing everyone of them since most were always playing the victims after their atrocities. Until it involved his lover's family but he kept believing the defendant just because the said defendant wrote a suicide note and pretended to want to kill himself while lying and constantly crying.
I have something for you dear

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Jen96: 6:37am On Sep 30, 2023
Threebear:
I know we say this every year but this is really my last bbnaija.

I'm turning 30 next year.

Time to find a husband, not watching 22 year olds win 120 million naira .

😁😁

Men are scums but eating their money is sweet.
hmmmmmmm ....
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Jen96: 6:38am On Sep 30, 2023
Najdorf:

I have something for you dear
😂😂😂😂😂... It's the way he really writes those long epistles.... It must be coming from deep pains

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Najdorf: 6:41am On Sep 30, 2023
Jen96:
😂😂😂😂😂... It's the way he really writes those long epistles.... It must be coming from deep pains
Pain induced ramblings😂

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Modusilver: 6:55am On Sep 30, 2023
DOptical:

For idiots like you.
Just proved how dense your thinking is,😂😂 because I didn't insult you in any way previously.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Modusilver: 6:57am On Sep 30, 2023
DOptical:

For idiots like you.

Lengthy notes all because of BBN 😂😂 Channel your writing energy to something worthwhile. A little piece of advice to you.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Jen96: 6:57am On Sep 30, 2023
Modusilver:

Lengthy notes all because of BBN 😂😂 Channel your writing energy to something worthwhile. A little piece of advice to you.
honestly.. 😂😂😂
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by AwkaFinest: 6:58am On Sep 30, 2023
Lotanna2:

pH na tacha base

Leave that plastic fan make e dey zuzu.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 7:10am On Sep 30, 2023
Nhazeru:

You drag Baye I drag Pere. I don't care who you see as your winner this is Bbn and you cannot determine who wins this show or who is more deserving. If Baye wins on Sunday it means majority of viewers in Nigeria and other African countries love her, choose and see her as a deserving winner which to me is the most important thing and there's nothing anyone can do about it except wail and sulk for the rest of their Bbn journey

When Bayetribes were busy on this thread voting and canvassing votes for Pere last week you didn't know you'll drag her. Bayetribes and Patriots have maintained a peaceful coexistence on this thread, we don't even drag Pere apart from those early days he was plotting and planning for her disqualification. You're the only Patriot that always wanna drag her unprovoked and I can't keep looking away

I'm disguising? Imagine? So you think you'll come for Baye and I keep quiet? Lolz

I don't fvck with Pere and anytime they talk about the worst housemates in this all stars Pere's name will be top of my list

Bring it on let's go!! Voting has ended and I'm free to drag any mf to filth!!
Goodmorning my dear!
I love this vawulence and I’m ready for it!
It seems Patriots want to be unfortunate but let’s not give them the pleasure of being dragged!
I don’t regret campaigning for Pere because he deserved it and Clement1111 (my patriotic friend) voted massively for Baye when everyone else turned their backs on us.Let’s not descend to Geezeem’s level of jealousy and pettiness and throw all of that away.Let’s focus on Baye and get ready to pop champagne on Sunday because we’re winners!
But If they still have the audacity to talk rubbish about Baye after she wins the show,then we’ll drag them like a bag of rotten potatoes and I will see to that!

7 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Clement1111(m): 7:17am On Sep 30, 2023
JUDGEJUDITH:
Agama We are talking of this season and pere has won nothing even ordinary Hoh-0
Maybe the gold coins from the arena games he won was from level up

At least he will be awarded as the highest coins holder,use your HoH win to lick ice cream

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 7:20am On Sep 30, 2023
When will ceec heal from bitterness and hatred?
And why’s Adekunle always eager to discuss Baye with Cece and fuel her hatred for her(Baye)?
Na wa o!
I thought by now,ceec would be happy for once,because she’s always been a loser but Baye is still in evil heart!
If Baye wins this show,I dare her to detach herself from BBN,like she swore last night!
Rubbish!
That’s the kind of discussion you’d find Adekunle active in!!!!
Make dem no worry,Sunday no far!
Baye Abeg continue to run from that evil dwarf o,because that evil spirit inside her is thirsty for your tears and pain!!!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by vicdom(m): 7:22am On Sep 30, 2023
Tatiana4u:

Goodmorning my dear!
I love this vawulence and I’m ready for it!
It seems Patriots want to be unfortunate but let’s not give them the pleasure of being dragged!
I don’t regret campaigning for Pere because he deserved it and Clement111(my patriotic friend) voted massively for Baye when everyone else turned their backs on us.Let’s not descend to Geezeem’s level of jealousy and pettiness and throw all of that away.Let’s focus on Baye and get ready to pop champagne on Sunday because we’re winners!
But If they still have the audacity to talk rubbish about Baye after she wins the show,then we’ll drag them like a bag of rotten potatoes and I will see to that!
Yes oooo... I'm ready for them. They are afraid of us at my place of work, we full ground. Let them try nonsense, I will start with my colleague here who's a staunch Pere fan cheesy

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by vicdom(m): 7:26am On Sep 30, 2023
Tatiana4u:
When will ceec heal from bitterness and hatred?
And why’s Adekunle always eager to discuss Baye with Cece and fuel her hatred for her(Baye)?
Na wa o!
I thought by now,ceec would be happy for once,because she’s always been a loser but Baye is still in evil heart!
If Baye wins this show,I dare her to detach herself from BBN,like she swore last night!
Rubbish!
Baye Abeg continue to run from that evil dwarf o,because that evil spirit inside her is thirsty for your tears and pain!!!
Ahhh! I thought they were cool with each other last night before I went to bed? This bitterleaf dwarf sef, her bitterness would be her own ruin. Her tears will flood the stage come Sunday, I can't just wait.

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Olodo24: 7:48am On Sep 30, 2023
Threebear:

Here is the ranking:
Ilebaye
Ceec
Mercy
Adekunle
Pére
Cross
stop breaking my heart, else I'll break your head. Thank God say I senior you

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Chuksy12(m): 7:51am On Sep 30, 2023
I watched it last night.

When she said she will further detach herself, she was talking about Pere not ilebaye if Pere wins the Show.

Tatiana4u post=126102239]When will ceec heal from bitterness and hatred?
Na wa o!
Rubbish!
Baye Abeg continue to run from that evil dwarf o,because that evil spirit inside her is thirsty for your tears and pain!!![/quote]

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by ObinnaT: 7:51am On Sep 30, 2023
All trusted two sources on nairaland and twitter saying CeeC is first runner up. 😭😭

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Thegamingorca(m): 7:53am On Sep 30, 2023
Jen96:
Baye Money ❤❤❤❤❤

The money is bayefied

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Thegamingorca(m): 7:54am On Sep 30, 2023
ObinnaT:
All trusted two sources on nairaland and twitter saying CeeC is first runner up. 😭😭

grin shey she talk say highest baye go get nah 2nd runner-up like her. grin grin
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by thatigboman: 7:57am On Sep 30, 2023
Jay16:
To the best of my knowledge there's no Innoson car by name Odegwu(Odogwu) IVM worth N40m

CeeC won IVM Ikenga worth N8m
brand new SUV is N8M? In this tinubu's economy? Joke of the century. CeeC's car is worth about N40M

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (3555) (3556) (3557) (3558) (3559) (3560) (3561) ... (3772) (Reply)

What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / Korean Movies Chatroom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.