Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,478 members, 7,816,130 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:07 AM

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (3559) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread (1469787 Views)

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3556) (3557) (3558) (3559) (3560) (3561) (3562) ... (3772) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by andrewbaba44: 7:57am On Sep 30, 2023
thatigboman:
Done deal. Sunday is not far

She must not win with her toxicity

Look at pere always wishing her good and a good friend to her ,but she always disrespect pere and insulted him with the small opportunity she had then

Ilabaye must win that money

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Lauryn41(f): 8:00am On Sep 30, 2023
Edu93:
To think someone said here he was an Obidient...😏

I knew they were trying to wash his image

If he supports tinubu , why does that matter ?

Is this BBN or BBP ?
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Thegamingorca(m): 8:00am On Sep 30, 2023
andrewbaba44:

Look at pere always wishing her good and a good friend to her ,but she always disrespect pere and insulted him with the small opportunity she had then

Pere call am go America for acting gig. Yet she insult am ho ha
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Thegamingorca(m): 8:01am On Sep 30, 2023
andrewbaba44:

Torcity will always be torcic. Torcity can not win BBN all-stars

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by CallTheCops(m): 8:01am On Sep 30, 2023
It's the way a moniker here feels like she's one important demigod. An unknown, faceless person for that matter. You just Siddon for house dey feel yourself.

"I will start ignoring your post"
"You're in my blacklist"
"Ilebaye will be added to the list where I kept laycon, efe and so so an so"

You and your opinion mean nothing in the scheme of things my dear. Wake up from your delusion of grandeur grin

15 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Lauryn41(f): 8:04am On Sep 30, 2023
Good morning Kings and Queens

Have you seen a fine ass man today ?

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Psychedelia(m): 8:05am On Sep 30, 2023
Onyi99:
So cross da dumb spent 4 million for nothing 🤣🤣

Correction.
It's Cross The Dunce.

8 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by andrewbaba44: 8:06am On Sep 30, 2023
Thegamingorca:

Pere call am go America for acting gig. Yet she insult am ho ha

You Dey mind the Mumu ?

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Olodo24: 8:10am On Sep 30, 2023
Thegamingorca:

The money is bayefied
And then you wake up

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Psychedelia(m): 8:11am On Sep 30, 2023
Ilebaye - WINNER
CeeC - 2nd Place
Mercy - 3rd Place
Adekunle - 4th Place
Pere - 5th Place
Cross - 6th Place.

I don't have a 'source'. This is something anybody can deduce from watching this show for one hour.
There is no magic to it.
It's as clear as day.

19 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Amhighlyblessed: 8:11am On Sep 30, 2023
Adekunle is inlove with Gossip

7 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 8:14am On Sep 30, 2023
Amhighlyblessed:
Adekunle is inlove with Gossip
That’s his forte!😂😂😂😂

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Olodo24: 8:14am On Sep 30, 2023
Psychedelia:
Ilebaye - WINNER
CeeC - 2nd Place
Mercy - 3rd Place
Adekunle - 4th Place
Pere - 5th Place
Cross - 6th Place.

I don't have a 'source'. This is something anybody can deduce from watching this show for one hour.
There is no magic to it.
It's as clear as day.
Mercy Eke in third place? Be respectful on a Saturday morning

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 8:15am On Sep 30, 2023
CallTheCops:
It's the way a moniker here feels like she's one important demigod. An unknown, faceless person for that matter. You just Siddon for house dey feel yourself.

"I will start ignoring your post"
"You're in my blacklist"
"Ilebaye will be added to the list where I kept laycon, efe and so so an so"

You and your opinion mean nothing in the scheme of things my dear. Wake up from your delusion of grandeur grin

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Olodo24: 8:15am On Sep 30, 2023
Tatiana4u:

That’s his forte!😂😂😂😂
Be ready to cry tomorrow oh. Laugh now, cry later. 😂

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 8:16am On Sep 30, 2023
andrewbaba44:

Period!!!!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 8:16am On Sep 30, 2023
Olodo24:
Be ready to cry tomorrow oh. Laugh now, cry later. 😂
K

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by davodyguy: 8:17am On Sep 30, 2023
Edu93:
To think someone said here he was an Obidient...😏

I knew they were trying to wash his image
You guys are so unreasonable.

Because of someone's political affiliation, you want to hate him? Gush

2 days ago, President Joe Biden went to the memorial of McCain who was a strong Republican and same McCain contested against Joe Biden in year 2009 election, when Biden was a VP Candidate with Potus Obama.

When will you Nigerians grow up and stop politicising everything?

You're all bad losers like Donald Trump.

Obi lost the election and Tinubu won. Take your case to ICC, you can't overthrow Tinubu

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Jen96: 8:21am On Sep 30, 2023
Psychedelia:

Correction.
It's Cross The Dunce.
.lol 😂😂😂
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 8:21am On Sep 30, 2023
vicdom:

Yes oooo... I'm ready for them. They are afraid of us at my place of work, we full ground. Let them try nonsense, I will start with my colleague here who's a staunch Pere fan cheesy
Kwa kwa kwa
I trust you!😂😂😂
If dem talk anyhow,dem go see anyhow!😂😂😂

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Thegamingorca(m): 8:22am On Sep 30, 2023
Olodo24:
And then you wake up
Torcity and olodo rabattas have been shown to be taking the back seat

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Thegamingorca(m): 8:23am On Sep 30, 2023
Tatiana4u:

K

Omoh who split wide open like that?

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by andrewbaba44: 8:24am On Sep 30, 2023
Tatiana4u:

Period!!!!

She won a good task last night ,a whole car but was still crying about pere because of week one and how he was in her dm 2018 ,saying she doesn’t give a fvck about him but would love to have a conversation with him after the show

Very yeye girl always contradicting herself

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Thegamingorca(m): 8:25am On Sep 30, 2023
Olodo24:
And then you wake up

In the pic you upload sef nobody is commenting about mercy. grin how ironic is that grin
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by CRUISETOPIAVP: 8:27am On Sep 30, 2023
Ilebaye's arisers, Thank you for spoiling the game for the O.Gs that think they have it all figured out this season..

The ones that think they can just come on the show and give almost nothing and still win just because they have a bunch of toxicity loving fans and some millions of naira and IUCs to back it up..

See you on Sunday!

17 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Oyindidi(f): 8:30am On Sep 30, 2023
So nobody dey support cross here shocked

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 8:30am On Sep 30, 2023
vicdom:

Ahhh! I thought they were cool with each other last night before I went to bed? This bitterleaf dwarf sef, her bitterness would be her own ruin. Her tears will flood the stage come Sunday, I can't just wait.
My dear,I was shocked o!
Baye was the happiest person in that house last night because of Cece’s car but Cece’s still bitter about her!
Wetin Baye do this dwarf sef?
“She was supposed to call me but she tapped me”!
“She said I don’t wear the clothes that they ask us to wear”!
“Yen yen yen”!!!
She no Dey make other people vex?
See what she did to Cross last night…if it was Baye or anyone else who took advantage of her like that,would she have taken it lightly?
Make Sunday do reach,I go see wetin she go do when Baye go win!
She Dey crase!
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Lauryn41(f): 8:34am On Sep 30, 2023
Psychedelia:
Ilebaye - WINNER
CeeC - 2nd Place
Mercy - 3rd Place
Adekunle - 4th Place
Pere - 5th Place
Cross - 6th Place.

There is no magic to it.
It's as clear as day.

The source and the people liking the post of the source are really amusing me 😂😂😂😂😂
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Olodo24: 8:35am On Sep 30, 2023
Thegamingorca:

Torcity and olodo rabattas have been shown to be taking the back seat
It's Ceec that has something to lose. Once a winner, always a winner

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Lauryn41(f): 8:35am On Sep 30, 2023
Oyindidi:
So nobody dey support cross here shocked

Safarigirl your attention is needed

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Olodo24: 8:37am On Sep 30, 2023
Tatiana4u:

K
Jealousy go just wound you. You no go still pick fave next year till the third week.

See levels. Anyone who didn't vote Mercy Eke is obviously toxic

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Lauryn41(f): 8:38am On Sep 30, 2023
CRUISETOPIAVP:
Ilebaye's arisers, Thank you for spoiling the game for the O.Gs that think they have it all figured out this season..

The ones that think they can just come on the show and give almost nothing and still win just because they have a bunch of toxicity loving fans and some millions of naira and IUCs to back it up..

See you on Sunday!

I 100% agree with this

We had this season’s prediction on lockdown and baye spoilt it for us 😂😂😂😂😂😂

I’m sincerely happy , I was tired of knowing the winner from the stage

Even BBTitans , we knew the winner from the stage , But this season has been unpredictable and amazing

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (3556) (3557) (3558) (3559) (3560) (3561) (3562) ... (3772) (Reply)

What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / Korean Movies Chatroom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.