Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,358 members, 7,819,281 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:44 PM

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (3560) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread (1477774 Views)

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3557) (3558) (3559) (3560) (3561) (3562) (3563) ... (3772) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 8:39am On Sep 30, 2023
Chuksy12:
I watched it last night.

When she said she will further detach herself, she was talking about Pere not ilebaye if Pere wins the Show.

Tatiana4u post=126102239]When will ceec heal from bitterness and hatred?
And why’s Adekunle always eager to discuss Baye with Cece and fuel her hatred for her(Baye)?
Na wa o!
I thought by now,ceec would be happy for once,because she’s always been a loser but Baye is still in evil heart!
If Baye wins this show,I dare her to detach herself from BBN,like she swore last night!
Rubbish!
That’s the kind of discussion you’d find Adekunle active in!!!!
Make dem no worry,Sunday no far!
Baye Abeg continue to run from that evil dwarf o,because that evil spirit inside her is thirsty for your tears and pain!!!
Cece’s cool with Pere and Adekunle(her gossip partner).
She doesn’t rate Cross,feels bitter and jealous that he didn’t chase her,sees him as a fool but she doesn’t hate him.
She fears and respects Mercy.
Baye is the only one that irritates her in that house and she can’t stand her.
She’d rather die than see her win but make she no worry,Sunday no far!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 8:40am On Sep 30, 2023
Spambot please unban Tatiana4u
Dominique

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 8:40am On Sep 30, 2023
Thegamingorca:

The money is bayefied
Period!
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Lauryn41(f): 8:40am On Sep 30, 2023
Amhighlyblessed:
Adekunle is inlove with Gossip

I hope you’re stanning illebaye
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 8:42am On Sep 30, 2023
Thegamingorca:

Omoh who split wide open like that?
Mercy.😂
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sanqa: 8:45am On Sep 30, 2023
Tatiana4u:

K
This pic looks like she had bones where there shouldn't be. What are those sharp things next to the bums?

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sanqa: 8:48am On Sep 30, 2023
Sweetpink:
Dominique
Is she in jail? grin
Let her stay there till Tuesday... Long after the finale cheesy cheesy
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 8:50am On Sep 30, 2023
Nhazeru:

You drag Baye I drag Pere. I don't care who you see as your winner this is Bbn and you cannot determine who wins this show or who is more deserving. If Baye wins on Sunday it means majority of viewers in Nigeria and other African countries love her, choose and see her as a deserving winner which to me is the most important thing and there's nothing anyone can do about it except wail and sulk for the rest of their Bbn journey

When Bayetribes were busy on this thread voting and canvassing votes for Pere last week you didn't know you'll drag her. Bayetribes and Patriots have maintained a peaceful coexistence on this thread, we don't even drag Pere apart from those early days he was plotting and planning for her disqualification. You're the only Patriot that always wanna drag her unprovoked and I can't keep looking away

I'm disguising? Imagine? So you think you'll come for Baye and I keep quiet? Lolz

I don't fvck with Pere and anytime they talk about the worst housemates in this all stars Pere's name will be top of my list

Bring it on let's go!! Voting has ended and I'm free to drag any mf to filth!!

Fair enough.

I was just putting you on notice that it won't stop

Like I said, I don't care if she wins or that the whole universe voted for her

Tinubu won didn't he?

Does that make him likeable to all and sundry?

Now that's my point....

I will never not hate on this girl

I never pretended during last week you guys voted for Pere. Check my posts ...I took a dig at her when I thought she didn't do okay at something

When someone tackled me on this pont, I said I am not supposed to like her within a week, that it will be hypocritical

Some of you guys voted for Pere, not cos you like him but cos it will help your fave's game in one way or the other

This is not ruling out the fact that there are some of you that genuinely likes him.

This is not the case for me. I don't like Baye...never did both last year and now

However, if there was still time in the game, I would have voted for Baye in returning the favor you guys did us, this will be purely strategic and not cos I like her game

I don't like her game

It's very draining

I don't work hard during the day to come home and watch someone crying under the duvet or sleeping. It will never be me supporting mediocrity

I think we have all agreed that different things entertain different people?

We all will be fine

So do you

Take your best shot at Pere or any of my other boys, you have the list

Good luck to you and your drunk brat embarassed

7 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 8:52am On Sep 30, 2023
andrewbaba44:

She won a good task last night ,a whole car but was still crying about pere because of week one and how he was in her dm 2018 ,saying she doesn’t give a fvck about him but would love to have a conversation with him after the show

Very yeye girl always contradicting herself
It seems she can never be happy in her miserable life.
She’s still angry with the guys because none of them chased her in the house!😂😂😂
No one wants to be treated like Tobi!😂😂
No wonder she started hating Baye because of Cross and Neo and when Ike wanted to be friends with Baye.
She tried to go closer to Ike and Neo and they were evicted.Cross was focused on Kim and Pere moved to Alex and later changed his mind.
That’s why she’s still angry with Alex.😂
In her diary session,she reported to biggy that Pere and mercy’s ship is fake.😂😂😂
Jealousy dey pepper her!😂😂😂
She doesn’t want anyone around her to be happy cos she’s a sadist!

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by OBAMAKILLOSAMA: 8:54am On Sep 30, 2023
Psychedelia:
Ilebaye - WINNER
CeeC - 2nd Place
Mercy - 3rd Place
Adekunle - 4th Place
Pere - 5th Place
Cross - 6th Place.

I don't have a 'source'. This is something anybody can deduce from watching this show for one hour.
There is no magic to it.
It's as clear as day.

If it is by only watching the show...

It will be

Pere
Cecce
Mercy
Adekunle
Baye
Cross.

The result you have there is by following SOCIAL MEDIA

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 8:55am On Sep 30, 2023
CRUISETOPIAVP:
Ilebaye's arisers, Thank you for spoiling the game for the O.Gs that think they have it all figured out this season..

The ones that think they can just come on the show and give almost nothing and still win just because they have a bunch of toxicity loving fans and some millions of naira and IUCs to back it up..

See you on Sunday!
Thank you dear!
Baye’s retired these so called OGs that reek of entitlement and that’s my joy!

7 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 8:56am On Sep 30, 2023
Sanqa:

Is she in jail? grin
You wish!grin
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 8:59am On Sep 30, 2023
Tatiana4u:

Goodmorning my dear!
I love this vawulence and I’m ready for it!
It seems Patriots want to be unfortunate but let’s not give them the pleasure of being dragged!
I don’t regret campaigning for Pere because he deserved it and Clement1111 (my patriotic friend) voted massively for Baye when everyone else turned their backs on us.Let’s not descend to Geezeem’s level of jealousy and pettiness and throw all of that away.Let’s focus on Baye and get ready to pop champagne on Sunday because we’re winners!
But If they still have the audacity to talk rubbish about Baye after she wins the show,then we’ll drag them like a bag of rotten potatoes and I will see to that![b][/b]

Unfortunately...

I won't be here for you to drag AFTER the show lipsrsealed

So you can drag me in absentia to your heart content

The next time you will see me will be during BBT. I only visit this forum during BBN and BBT shows

But in all the years to come I will still speak my mind on your fave ...this won't change

Go and pop your champagne embarassed

7 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 9:05am On Sep 30, 2023
Congratulations Baye!!!
Your life has changed forever!!!
You are now the queen of Nigerian entertainment and I pray that your fame spreads out to Africa and the world at large!
May you reign for a very long time!!!
May your generation be proud of you!!!
May you excel in everything you do after show!!!!
May you sir among presidents,kings and queens and you continue to shine for the rest of your life!!!!
You are loved!!!
You are blessed!!!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Hugo55(m): 9:05am On Sep 30, 2023
[quote author=Threebear post=126101310]Tomorrow Ilebaye will become a multi millionaire

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 9:08am On Sep 30, 2023
fitzmayowa:

So you were wishing your 2nd favourite DQ..... shocked shocked shocked

E be things innit? grin
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 9:10am On Sep 30, 2023
Clement1111:

Maybe the gold coins from the arena games he won was from level up

At least he will be awarded as the highest coins holder,use your HoH win to lock ice cream

Lol
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Clement1111(m): 9:13am On Sep 30, 2023
Threebear:
I know we say this every year but this is really my last bbnaija.

I'm turning 30 next year.

[b]Time to find a husband, [/b]not watching 22 year olds win 120 million naira .

😁😁

Men are scums but eating their money is sweet.
You dey craze oooo😂😂😂

Anyway I don't judge LGBTs...just find happiness in your love life
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by ObinnaT: 9:15am On Sep 30, 2023
Clement1111:

You dey craze oooo😂😂😂

Anyway I don't judge LGBTs...just find happiness in your love life

Threebear is definitely gay. Average woman aren’t making penis her personality. She might like penis but she is the prize not other way round.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Thegamingorca(m): 9:17am On Sep 30, 2023
Sweetpink:

It seems she can never be happy in her miserable life.
She’s still angry with the guys because none of them chased her in the house!😂😂😂
No one wants to be treated like Tobi!😂😂
No wonder she started hating Baye because of Cross and Neo and when Ike wanted to be friends with Baye.
She tried to go closer to Ike and Neo and they were evicted.Cross was focused on Kim and Pere moved to Alex and later changed his mind.
That’s why she’s still angry with Alex.😂
In her diary session,she reported to biggy that Pere and mercy’s ship is fake.😂😂😂
Jealousy dey pepper her!😂😂😂
She doesn’t want anyone around her to be happy cos she’s a sadist!

She will never be happy cos she will always have to settle for less.

Her story is not a fairytale and that's what pains her.

Too much torcity

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Thegamingorca(m): 9:19am On Sep 30, 2023
Sweetpink:

Thank you dear!
Baye’s retired these so called OGs that reek of entitlement and that’s my joy!

Yeah big brother has been changed forever. grin
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Clement1111(m): 9:24am On Sep 30, 2023
Sweetpink:
Dominique
😂😂😂

Your Kwa Kwa Kwa dey disturb them

Tati...Rest

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 9:24am On Sep 30, 2023
CallTheCops:
It's the way a moniker here feels like she's one important demigod. An unknown, faceless person for that matter. You just Siddon for house dey feel yourself.

"I will start ignoring your post"
"You're in my blacklist"
"Ilebaye will be added to the list where I kept laycon, efe and so so an so"

You and your opinion mean nothing in the scheme of things my dear. Wake up from your delusion of grandeur grin

I usually will not respond to this sort of post

Indulge me

👇

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by ObinnaT: 9:25am On Sep 30, 2023
Sweetpink:
Dominique

Deserved.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by loveuGOD: 9:25am On Sep 30, 2023
thatigboman:
brand new SUV is N8M? In this tinubu's economy? Joke of the century. CeeC's car is worth about N40M

Go and check their website, it's there. None of innoson car is 42m. Except buses.
Ikenga model started from 8m. Check also carmart. Dollar is the reason foreign car costly. This is made in Nigeria.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 9:28am On Sep 30, 2023
Sanqa:

Is she in jail? grin

cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by DGOODLYF: 9:29am On Sep 30, 2023
loveuGOD:

Go and check their website, it's there. None of innoson car is 42m. Except buses.
Ikenga model started from 8m. Check also carmart. Dollar is the reason foreign car costly. This is made in Nigeria.
leave dat one to his delusion....The car self na 200m😁😁😁😁😁

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by 77up(m): 9:29am On Sep 30, 2023
IconicR:
Well if Ceec doesn't win ilebaye can

She has always been my second favorite but I had to decampaign her for my first favorite
Chai I love people that stands their grand, I even like Ceec for that , if not her unnecessary bitterness sometimes, I for just stan her this season.

What you did here is below standard.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 9:30am On Sep 30, 2023
Sweetpink:
Congratulations Baye!!!
Your life has changed forever!!!
You are now the queen of Nigerian entertainment and I pray that your fame spreads out to Africa and the world at large!
May you reign for a very long time!!!
May your generation be proud of you!!!
May you excel in everything you do after show!!!!
May you sir among presidents,kings and queens and you continue to shine for the rest of your life!!!!
You are loved!!!
You are blessed!!!
I love how you wholeheartedly support people you don't even know. From Tacha, Erica, Hermes and Ilebaye. I pray life rewards you and your generation. May they never lack good helpers and blessings and that is how people will also go out for them and support them in their endeavours Tati.

This prayer is for all BBNaija stans who go all out for the faves may God always reward you with all you ask for. It is not easy all of us just wholeheartedly support our faves despite not receiving shi shi from the money.

All of us and our families go make am and remain highly favoured for sowing positively into people's lives we would not lack oo.
We BBNaija stans we make Stars and we and our loved ones go be Stars too. cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by JUDGEJUDITH: 9:33am On Sep 30, 2023
Ladyhippolyta88:

Between Islanders and Spartans I don't know which one is the most delusional fanbase.
Mercenaries are more realistic.
Anyway I believe you.

Congratulations to Adekunle our winner. cool
Oh shut ur stupid trap!! Because u joined arisers that will discard ur ilefake soon like they discarded white without money u think u can tell people what to think!! Adekunle Won with real prizes with a real fanbase that will always stand by him no matter the number of times he chooses to come back to our screens😋😋😋

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 9:35am On Sep 30, 2023
E joor... if Pere and Mercy does anything of note, kindly mention me 🙏

Na this juice I find come this morning... nothing else concern me

Thank you

🚶🚶🚶

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Jay16: 9:36am On Sep 30, 2023
thatigboman:
brand new SUV is N8M? In this tinubu's economy? Joke of the century. CeeC's car is worth about N40M
The car CeeC won is MVP not SUV.
IVM Ikenga (MVP) currently N9m
IVM G6 (SUV) goes for N32m

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (3557) (3558) (3559) (3560) (3561) (3562) (3563) ... (3772) (Reply)

What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / Korean Movies Chatroom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.