Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,386 members, 7,836,553 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:47 AM

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (3753) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread (1502266 Views)

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3750) (3751) (3752) (3753) (3754) (3755) (3756) ... (3772) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Dsimmer: 8:00pm On Nov 14, 2023
Sweetpink:
Has any brand acknowledged Adekuku so far or he’s still doing free ad and giving his delusional fans false hopes as usual?🤣🤣😂
Kwa kwa kwa
What a cursed gay ass clown!🤣🤣😂
Oloriburuku FC!😂😂🤣

See tears 😂 call him a gay, it's no insult.

You dey eye Adekunle's dick because it's yummy 😝 Yummy than your dumb toxic rat.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 8:15pm On Nov 14, 2023
Dsimmer:

You mean Neo who fought with your nippled taped Olosho clown to hold on to Tolani? Lol. Tolani even gave Neo ultimatum to choose between her friendship and he chose Tolani's friendship. Joke is on you and your nippled taped manly Olosho clown 🤣 Heck, Tolani left the show yet Neo wouldn't look at your nippled taped Olosho clown who kept forcing herself on him. That was what you Nippled taped Olosho clowns failed to realize, which was, even without Tolani in the picture, no guy wanted your nipped taped Olosho clown, including Neo!

Meanwhile, Neo mentioned he dated Beauty to other Housemates on the show when he was asked about Beauty but always denied dating Beauty and other ladies to my Chicago baby face whenever she asked while he was beefing the other guys who got close to my baby girl whom my baby flirted with at the beginning but stopped because he wasn't too happy with it. I even remembered how he kept saying Tolani was beautiful when Pere was conversing with him about something else thus making Pere to go bring Tolani to his side since he and Tolani were fighting at the time. And after Tolani left, he kept talking about Tolani to Biggie in the diary room.
Yen yen yen
Tolani is an olosho pra pra!
Deal with it!🤣🤣😂😂

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 8:17pm On Nov 14, 2023
Dsimmer:

See tears 😂 call him a gay, it's no insult.

You dey eye Adekunle's bum because it's yummy 😝 Yummy than your dumb toxic rat.
I don’t do gays…let alone,an unfortunate impotent gossiper like Adekuku who can never sign any reputable deal!🤣🤣😂😂
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Gbadoboy: 8:36pm On Nov 14, 2023
Sweetpink:
Kwa kwa kwa
Househelp is still crying and throwing tantrums ?🤣🤣😂
Lmao!
It’s not my fault that you and your fellow peasant saw great guys like Pere,soma and dyslexic Cross but decided to Stan an unfortunate fellow like Adekunle who has never signed any deal in his miserable life!🤣🤣😂😅
Don’t worry,I’ve already begged my baby girl to employ him as her chauffeur…at least,he’d be able to feed himself and his miserable fans for a while!🤣🤣😂
Thank you. I have also talked to my friend that produces agbo jedi jedi to know if he can help Kunle. I am sure that 5k will sign Kunle as it is better than doing free ads for company wey no send am.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Gbadoboy: 8:41pm On Nov 14, 2023
When Baye was about 8 years old, she was a star actress in the Country 's biggest sitcom at the time 'Papa Ajasco'. Now she's focused on building an empire. Assuming Kindle got a movie role then he's about to live her past. Oh I forgot his movie can't measure up to the one she starred in.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Dsimmer: 9:46pm On Nov 14, 2023
Sweetpink:

I don’t do gays…let alone,an unfortunate impotent gossiper like Adekuku who can never sign any reputable deal!🤣🤣😂😂

Impotent yet e dey salute everyone in the morning at the gym? 😂 Even Venita always grabbed it. Keep crying because he wouldn't show his dick to the girls like other guys were doing on the show 🤣

Everyone gossiped on the show, including your toxic nippled taped Olosho dumb clown who wanted to sabotage Adekunle's wager task unwarranted just because he didn't pick her as his BFF.

Like I already stated, calling him a gay isn't an insult. I know why you're in pain 🤣 You want handsome yummy Adekunle 😝

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Foreverecharge1: 8:45am On Nov 15, 2023
Friends,
Now you can purchase recharge cards for your server devices
Forever
Funcam
Vip
Apollo

Contact me on +919809909600
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 9:01am On Nov 15, 2023
Gbadoboy:

Thank you. I have also talked to my friend that produces agbo jedi jedi to know if he can help Kunle. I am sure that 5k will sign Kunle as it is better than doing free ads for company wey no send am.
Kwa kwa kwa kwa
I’m sure they’d still reject him because he oozes negativity and bad luck!😅🤣😂
Lmao!

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 9:07am On Nov 15, 2023
Gbadoboy:
When Baye was about 8 years old, she was a star actress in the Country 's biggest sitcom at the time 'Papa Ajasco'. Now she's focused on building an empire. Assuming Kindle got a movie role then he's about to live her past. Oh I forgot his movie can't measure up to the one she starred in.
Kwa kwa kwa
I love you cos you know how to dish out vawulence in such a cold manner!!!
Lmao!
Giddem!
Baye is a born star ⭐️ and she doesn’t need to star in cheap movies with a Z list like Vee just to be relevant!
Baby girl was born into greatness and she’s just getting started!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 9:41am On Nov 15, 2023
Dsimmer:

Impotent yet e dey salute everyone in the morning at the gym? 😂 Even Venita always grabbed it. Keep crying because he wouldn't show his dick to the girls like other guys were doing on the show 🤣

Everyone gossiped on the show, including your toxic nippled taped Olosho dumb clown who wanted to sabotage Adekunle's wager task unwarranted just because he didn't pick her as his BFF.

Like I already stated, calling him a gay isn't an insult. I know why you're in pain 🤣 You want handsome yummy Adekunle 😝
You’re a guy but you seem naive about impotency!
A guy can have erection but still impotent!
Adekunle can get hard but cannot maintain erection to thrust!
That’s why Venita was sexually frustrated in the house!🤣🤣😂😂
As for gossiping,he is the number one gossiper in the history of BBN!
Always analyzing others and accusing them of something he’s guilty of!🤣🤣😂
Tueh!!
No wonder he prefers men and he wanted to suck Hermes’s dick!🤮🤮🤮
Evidence choke!!!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Dsimmer: 1:52pm On Nov 15, 2023
Sweetpink:

You’re a guy but you seem naive about impotency!
A guy can have erection but still impotent!
Adekunle can get hard but cannot maintain erection to thrust!
That’s why Venita was sexually frustrated in the house!🤣🤣😂😂
As for gossiping,he is the number one gossiper in the history of BBN!
Always analyzing others and accusing them of something he’s guilty of!🤣🤣😂
Tueh!!
No wonder he prefers men and he wanted to suck Hermes’s dick!🤮🤮🤮
Evidence choke!!!

So a nippled taped dumb olosho clown was expecting Adekunle to have sex on the show so your olosho self could masturbate to it as usual? 😅 I understand the tears. I know he's yummy thus I understand the constant wailing from sexually frustrated nippled taped clowns like yourself and others who keep crying grin Call him a gay from now till tomorrow, it's no insult. I want him too 😝

Speaking of gossiping, he hardly gossip sef unless he was provoked. He didn't gossip about Hermes and Allyson in level up for example despite what happened. The people (Sheggz, Bella and Doyin) whom he gossiped in Level up also did same to him and were quite provocative to a lot of people on the show. Sheggz, Bella and Doyin all gossiped about Adekunle and were constantly provoking him. He's simply an energy returner. In fact, he tolerated the most in all stars on the show with the constant provocation from the housemates and unwarranted name calling.

Upon all what Pere did to him unwarranted in all stars sef yet he didn't gossip about Pere. It was rather Pere who gossiped about him and even stole his pot of stew in his locker. There was also Doyin's attack on him at the reunion yet he didn't gossip about Doyin in all stars.

Several housemates actually gossiped about him unwarranted in all stars apart from constantly provoking him, including your nippled taped entitled dumb olosho toxic clown who kept gossiping about him because he didn't pick her as his BFF, aside wanting him to inherit her battles/enemies on the show. It's even the nerves! Inherit enemies based on what exactly? Wetin her dumb olosho toxic self do for Adekunle except wanting to sabotage Adekunle's wager task because Adekunle didn't pick her as his BFF? She should even be thanking Adekunle for trying his best to condone her several unwarranted provocation to him and her stupidity because they were level up housemates. In fact, the busybody Doyin who inherited the entitled idiot's enemies, what did Doyin get for it?

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by TheEnforcer: 2:26pm On Nov 15, 2023
Sweetpink:

Why is that kiddwaya always chasing clout?with all his audio billions he still needs to be making videos with housemates whom he knows are popular so he can drive traffic to his page.When he makes his own posts he doesn't generate much traffic as when he does with the populat house mates.Audio billionaire with low self esteem.I even heard Erica no be friends with am again

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 2:39pm On Nov 15, 2023
Awwwnnn 🥰

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by TheEnforcer: 2:46pm On Nov 15, 2023
Gbadoboy:

I remember after the level up season when people where aaying he didn't get a single deal.I mean not a single deal and there after he seemed to be begging for him fans to gift him a car which they didn't do.How low?

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 2:51pm On Nov 15, 2023
TheEnforcer:
Why is that kiddwaya always chasing clout?with all his audio billions he still needs to be making videos with housemates whom he knows are popular so he can drive traffic to his page.When he makes his own posts he doesn't generate much traffic as when he does with the populat house mates.Audio billionaire with low self esteem.I even heard Erica no be friends with am again
My dear,isn’t it obvious that he’s such an empty barrel,oloriburuku clout chaser and a wannabe rich Kidd?🤣🤣😂😂😂
He lacked love and validation from his parents,that’s why he acts so thirsty and desperate!
A real rich kid wouldn’t need to attach himself to anything pertaining to BBN just to be famous or keep using his fellow housemates to bring traffic to his page!
The other day,he was cruising with Uriel and recently,he called Cece his wife…that one no even answer am!😂😂😂
That oloriburuku is cursed!
He can’t even shine on his own except he attaches himself to either his dad or someone famous!
Tueh!

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 2:57pm On Nov 15, 2023
TheEnforcer:
I remember after the level up season when people where aaying he didn't get a single deal.I mean not a single deal and there after he seemed to be begging for him fans to gift him a car which they didn't do.How low?
He’s the most unfortunate guy who ever came to BBN twice and still never got any deal!🤣🤣😂

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 3:43pm On Nov 15, 2023
Dsimmer:

So a nippled taped dumb olosho clown was expecting Adekunle to have sex on the show so your olosho self could masturbate to it as usual? 😅 I understand the tears. I know he's yummy thus I understand the constant wailing from sexually frustrated nippled taped clowns like yourself and others who keep crying grin Call him a gay from now till tomorrow, it's no insult. I want him too 😝

Speaking of gossiping, he hardly gossip sef unless he was provoked. He didn't gossip about Hermes and Allyson in level up for example despite what happened. The people (Sheggz, Bella and Doyin) whom he gossiped in Level up also did same to him and were quite provocative to a lot of people on the show. Sheggz, Bella and Doyin all gossiped about Adekunle and were constantly provoking him. He's simply an energy returner.

In fact, upon all what Pere did to him unwarranted in all stars sef yet he didn't gossip about Pere. It was rather Pere who gossiped about him and even stole his pot of stew in his locker. There was also Doyin's attack on him at the reunion yet he didn't gossip about Doyin in all stars.

Several housemates actually gossiped about him unwarranted on the show in all stars, including your nippled taped entitled dumb olosho toxic clown who kept gossiping about him because he didn't pick her as his BFF, aside wanting him to inherit her battles/enemies on the show. It's even the nerves! Inherit enemies based on what exactly? Wetin her dumb olosho toxic self do for Adekunle except wanting to sabotage Adekunle's wager task because Adekunle didn't pick her as his BFF? She should even be thanking Adekunle for trying his best to condone her several unwarranted provocation to him and her stupidity because they were level up housemates. In fact, the busybody Doyin who inherited the entitled idiot's enemies, what did Doyin get for it?
You expect me to sit down and read all these?
okay!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Dsimmer: 3:53pm On Nov 15, 2023
Sweetpink:

You expect me to sit down and read all these?
okay!

I expect a nippled taped dumb olosho toxic clown to always cry when she can't refute the fact grin
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by youngWilly: 5:02pm On Nov 15, 2023
SOMGEL 🥰

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by GeeM: 5:10pm On Nov 15, 2023
youngWilly:
SOMGEL 🥰

Lol no be small love

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 5:29pm On Nov 15, 2023
Dsimmer:

I expect a nippled taped dumb olosho toxic clown to always cry when she can't refute the fact grin
Sorry to disappoint you…I don’t read junk!grin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by youngWilly: 5:41pm On Nov 15, 2023
Real stones

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by MasterSteps: 5:53pm On Nov 15, 2023
Can these morbid obsessys allow us relish the beautiful memories we have of BBN? What's this agelong never-ending trolling of housemates weeks after the show has ended?
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Dsimmer: 6:01pm On Nov 15, 2023
Sweetpink:

Sorry to disappoint you…I don’t read junk!grin

Of course it ain't about Olosho and sex which your brain and your fellow Nippled taped dumb clowns can only think of, apart from championing nuisances and toxicity.

I know your opera mondi is to wail whenever you can't refute any of the facts I mentioned grin
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 6:21pm On Nov 15, 2023
Dsimmer:

Of course it ain't about Olosho and sex which your brain and your fellow Nippled taped dumb clowns can only think of, apart from championing nuisances and toxicity.

I know your opera mondi is to wail whenever you can't refute any of the facts I mentioned grin
Sharap dia!
Olosho pra pra!🤣🤣😂😂
Your fave confessed with her mouth that she brings nothing to the table other than her overused pussy,yet Baye is your main concern!
Coming from the leader of nuisance and toxicity!🤣🤣😂
Since you can no longer defend the rubbish you call a fave,you started licking Adekunle’s gay ass and forming solidarity with his useless and unfortunate fans just to belong!
You don’t even have any atom of loyalty in you!
Anywhere belle face!🤣🤣
Abeg rest!🤣🤣

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 6:25pm On Nov 15, 2023
Angel and Soma think they can deceive me?
Lmao!
I’m a lover of beautiful things but this so called relationship is a ruse!
If they don’t drag themselves at the reunion,I’ll post my nudes on this thread!

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by youngWilly: 6:35pm On Nov 15, 2023
Sweetpink:
Angel and Soma think they can deceive me?
Lmao!
I’m a lover of beautiful things but this so called relationship is a ruse!
If they don’t drag themselves at the reunion,I’ll post my nudes on this thread!

I will be back for the nudes 😎

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by youngWilly: 6:36pm On Nov 15, 2023
From Somgel being a fake ship
To rooting for them.

😂😂😂

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 6:37pm On Nov 15, 2023
youngWilly:

I will be back for the nudes 😎
We shall see!😈

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Dsimmer: 6:40pm On Nov 15, 2023
Sweetpink:

Sharap dia!
Olosho pra pra!🤣🤣😂😂
Your fave confessed with her mouth that she brings nothing to the table other than her overused pussy,yet Baye is your main concern!
Coming from the leader of nuisance and toxicity!🤣🤣😂
Since you can no longer defend the rubbish you call a fave,you started licking Adekunle’s gay ass and forming solidarity with his useless and unfortunate fans just to belong!
You don’t even have any atom of loyalty in you!
Anywhere belle face!🤣🤣
Abeg rest!🤣🤣

Typical dumbness I was talking about grin

Tolani was discussing about feminism in the podcast thus brought up some point which people love to say out there for the people at the table to discuss it.

Your dumb toxic Olosho Baye kept plotting against Tolani throughout the show like she plotted against several girls in her man hunting bid to get the boys yet no one wanted her, even after Tolani left 🤣 Pity me dumb entitled toxic clown who fought with everyone on the show.

On Adekunle, I have always admired him. He's handsome, enigmatic and intelligent, what's there not to like about him? He's yummy 😝 In fact, I remembered saying I liked how he handled Hermes and Allyson situation in level up. That was why the nonsensical stupid narrative didn't fly with me. Because the people whom he had problem with in level up, deserved it for constantly provoking him. You can't provoke someone yet cry when the person react. Sheggz, Bella and Doyin. Same happened in all stars and this time around, he even tolerated too much on the show.

And yes, I have no problem licking his ass😝 I will lick it. Yummy than your dumb toxic rat.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by youngWilly: 6:47pm On Nov 15, 2023
Sweetpink:

We shall see!😈

Don’t fold 💀

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 7:08pm On Nov 15, 2023
youngWilly:

Don’t fold 💀
Don’t cry o!!! 😈

(1) (2) (3) ... (3750) (3751) (3752) (3753) (3754) (3755) (3756) ... (3772) (Reply)

What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / Korean Movies Chatroom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.