Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,556 members, 7,837,140 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:39 PM

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (3754) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread (1503052 Views)

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3751) (3752) (3753) (3754) (3755) (3756) (3757) ... (3772) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 7:09pm On Nov 15, 2023
Dsimmer:

Typical dumbness I was talking about grin

Tolani was discussing about feminism in the podcast thus brought up some point which people love to say out there for the people at the table to discuss it.

Your dumb toxic Olosho Baye kept plotting against Tolani throughout the show like she plotted against several girls in her man hunting bid to get the boys yet no one even looked at her, even after Tolani left 🤣 Pity me dumb entitled toxic clown who fought with everyone on the show.

On Adekunle, I have always admired him. He's handsome, enigmatic and intelligent, what's there not to like about him? He's yummy 😝 In fact, I remembered saying I liked how he handled Hermes and Allyson situation in level up. That was why the nonsensical stupid narrative didn't fly with me. Because the people whom he had problem with in level up, deserved it for constantly provoking him. You can't provoke someone yet cry when the person react. Sheggz, Bella and Doyin. Same happened in all stars and this time around, he even tolerated too much on the show.

And yes, I have no problem licking his ass😝 I will lick it. Yummy than your dumb toxic rat.

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by youngWilly: 7:10pm On Nov 15, 2023
Sweetpink:

Don’t cry o!!! 😈

Why would I do that 😁

Somgel to the altar 😘

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by youngWilly: 7:12pm On Nov 15, 2023
Somgel
&
Adenita cruising on X 😀

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Eunice37nina: 7:20pm On Nov 15, 2023
WE BUY RECORDS!!💥 Do you have albums by William onyeabor, Ofege,Blo, fela, lijadu sisters,ngozi family, Oby Onyioha,Betty Padget,Inhlupeko Distress, Colomach, talkin’ Base Experience etc?
If they're in good condition, with the packs too, 😍😏 Send a Dm or Whatsapp 08129220285
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 9:47pm On Nov 15, 2023
youngWilly:

Why would I do that 😁

Somgel to the altar 😘
Which yeye altar?
It will end in tears and explanations!😈😈😈

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 10:41am On Nov 16, 2023
See my Gen Z baddie!😍

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by a4turitoroman: 12:48pm On Nov 16, 2023
Sweetpink:
See my Gen Z baddie!😍
Delete this rubbish

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 1:53pm On Nov 16, 2023

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Aguwanyi: 2:15pm On Nov 16, 2023
kwa kwa kwa..

Lets end this fellowship…

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Aguwanyi: 2:17pm On Nov 16, 2023
More than 150 housemates participated in d Sketchers task while in d house but just Adekunle was called by the brand…

Who’s their daddy again wink wink

Save d tears… there’s more to unleash..

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 5:13pm On Nov 16, 2023
OMG!!!
Gen Z baddie is in Abuja and she’s getting all the love and attention she deserves!
Choi!😍🥰
https:///ilebayes/status/1725125721981358230?s=46&t=bbLHZOYdc2hmOd1HXASUow
The love choke!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 5:16pm On Nov 16, 2023
Kwa kwa kwa
The impotent gay ass motherphucker went to do free publicity for a footwear brand but they still didn’t acknowledge him!
Kwa kwa kwa kwa
I laugh in sketches!😂😂🤣🤣😂
Adekunle can NEVER sign any deal even if he returns to BBN a million times!😂😂🤣🤣🤣
Unfortunate FC!😂🤣🤣🤣

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Aguwanyi: 5:34pm On Nov 16, 2023
Sweetpink:
Kwa kwa kwa
The impotent gay ass motherphucker went to do free publicity for a footwear brand but they still didn’t acknowledge him!
Kwa kwa kwa kwa
I laugh in sketches!😂😂🤣🤣😂
Adekunle can NEVER sign any deal even if he returns to BBN a million times!😂😂🤣🤣🤣
Unfortunate FC!😂🤣🤣🤣

Kwa kwa kwa…
I will keep quoting cos I enjoy seeing u as an irredeemable chiwawa…
Adekunle is not d cause of ur unfortunate life..
Adekunle did not tell u to end up with an unfortunate rapist..
Having tried checking up on ur sons whenever they are with ur husband..cos I heard ur husband is a first class gay..he puts his dick is every hole reasons u keep projecting his miserable lifestyle on Adekunle..

And even if ur husband open yansh for all d gays wey dey for PH ,he will never get to Adekunle’s

Meanwhile…
3 deals..
Movies..
More to come cos u gonna choke on ur miserable tears..

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Aguwanyi: 5:43pm On Nov 16, 2023
100 years later and they bragging with Papa Ajasco..
Olebaye have reduced her fans to nuffin..see what lack of bragging right can reduce ileidiots to..

So d likes of Bisola,Veeiye,Erica,,Dorathy,Seyi and Tobi are all living ileklepto’s past cos they didn’t feature in Papa Ajasco 1996 and yet her life is this miserable..
With ileklepto current life now,I’m sure she wouldn’t be proud to see her future..

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Aguwanyi: 5:59pm On Nov 16, 2023
Lets talk about 1996 …this was d year ileklepto featured in Papa Ajasco..

Is she really a gen z baddie..well since she wants to be gen z,maybe we should give her a gen z grannie..

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 6:05pm On Nov 16, 2023
Kwa kwa kwa
The notorious housemaid who bleached his miserable life away can’t survive without quoting and begging for my validation on this thread!😂🤣🤣
Lmao!
Look at this miserable scarecrow o!🤣🤣
Can’t you see how useless and irrelevant you are without me?😂😂🤣
Keep stanning an unfortunate gay idiot who can’t achieve anything good in his life except auditioning for BBN!😂😂🤣
No wonder your fellow fools were wondering if truly Adekunle’s signed by any brand…cos they’re tired of being lied to!😂😂🤣🤣
Monkey!😂🤣

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by EmmyCC: 6:53pm On Nov 16, 2023
Sweetpink:
Kwa kwa kwa
The notorious housemaid who bleached his miserable life away can’t survive without quoting and begging for my validation on this thread!😂🤣🤣
Lmao!
Keep stanning an unfortunate gay idiot who can’t achieve anything good in his life except auditioning for BBN!😂😂🤣
No wonder your fellow fools were wondering if truly Adekunle’s signed by any brand…cos they’re tired of being lied to!😂😂🤣🤣
Monkey!😂🤣
Well, I think he could have just helped his fans who are into business with his platform like Doyin, but I guess because of his bad experience last year where he tried to advertise for a friend and she turned on him, he's being careful.
But seriously I don't see the gain in doing free ads for these almost established brands like he is doing.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 8:12pm On Nov 16, 2023
EmmyCC:

Well, I think he could have just helped his fans who are into business with his platform like Doyin, but I guess because of his bad experience last year where he tried to advertise for a friend and she turned on him, he's being careful.
But seriously I don't see the gain in doing free ads for these almost established brands like he is doing.
Kwa kwa kwa
My dear,I don’t understand why he’s always facing rejection from people and brands o!🤣🤣😂
I think desperately wants to give his fans bragging rights,so I really don’t blame him.😂😂😂😂🤣
The hustle is real!🤣😂😂

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Dsimmer: 9:42pm On Nov 16, 2023
Sweetpink:
Kwa kwa kwa
Lmao!
Monkey!😂🤣

You're talking about your nippled taped Olosho dumb clown who was disgraced in warri considering no one bothered about her despite being naked. Only dumb teenage girls saddled up to her. One person was even saying she had to pity her 🤣

Pity me toxic clown who had nothing to show except displaying her lack of accountability and fighting with everyone on the show. She should thank level up Housemates and also Biggie who didn't disqualify her because he didn't want Mercy to win again.

You can't even compare Adekunle to your useless toxic girl! In cerebral and personality!

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Aguwanyi: 10:19pm On Nov 16, 2023
Baye rats should we pity ur fave by getting her something to clear her Eczema..like its obvious she lives a life of pity..
What happened to using supplements that will glow her skin..Collagen,glutathione and evening prime rose will do d magic..

Or maybe MC never pay her..they need to settle Phyna before facing her…
kwa kwa kwa..
Wahala for Papa Ajasco actress..

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Aguwanyi: 10:26pm On Nov 16, 2023
Sweetpink:
Kwa kwa kwa
Lmao!
Monkey!😂🤣

Oloshi olobo 10 kobo🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Cry today,cry till eternity..u will not project ur a rapist husband miserable life on Adekunle..Never..

And even if ur useless husband burst all d holes in PH with his shrinked penis 🤣🤣🤣🤣,he will not get to Adekunle’s level..

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Aguwanyi: 10:28pm On Nov 16, 2023
Oppo..
Techno..
Sketchers…
Movies..

More to come..

ADEKUNLE na u Biko…

Meanwhile one gen z grannie is yet to get even a flash from any reasonable brand while her useless fans are here celebrating her appearance in Papa Ajasco 1996 after claiming she’s 21..

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Shamelesshipper: 11:54pm On Nov 16, 2023
Today was illebaye’s homecoming and the bbn community was quiet as if nothing happened 😳
No wonder sweetpink didn’t say anything about it because it was a total disaster 😁

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Shamelesshipper: 11:59pm On Nov 16, 2023
Aguwanyi:
Oppo..
Techno..
Sketchers…
Movies..

More to come..

ADEKUNLE na u Biko…

Meanwhile one gen z grannie is yet to get even a flash from any reasonable brand while her useless fans are here celebrating her appearance in Papa Ajasco 1996 after claiming she’s 21..

Techno did not sign Adekunle, he was only invited for a Facebook Live

Sketchers did not sign Adekunle (his team won the sketchers task)
Neo and prince were also invited by sketchers

Stop giving them the opportunity to troll Adekunle 🛑

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Aguwanyi: 12:43am On Nov 17, 2023
Shamelesshipper:

We are celebrating a deal or was he not paid for it..

And talking about Sketcher..Adekunle,Neo,Ceec and Prince won d task in d house but just Adekunle was asked to influence for d brand..

And pls,kindly go back to ur real acct so I can know where to channel this thunder..

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by QueenSindel(f): 9:18am On Nov 17, 2023
Shamelesshipper:

Shuuush where u there to know what the brands discussed with him!! U sound severely pained cheesy cheesy
Anyways whatever u think is irrelevant as long as he is cashing out Welldone Deks😍The Rich,Super endowed and Magnanimous King generously adding value to humanity with his platform in this period of bad economy buhahahahahahaha

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by QueenSindel(f): 9:44am On Nov 17, 2023
Aguwanyi:
Baye rats should we pity ur fave by getting her something to clear her Eczema..like its obvious she lives a life of pity..
What happened to using supplements that will glow her skin..Collagen,glutathione and evening prime rose will do d magic..

Or maybe MC never pay her..they need to settle Phyna before facing her…
kwa kwa kwa..
Wahala for Papa Ajasco actress..
Buhahahahahahahaha Odebaye with all the socalled money still looks like an unembalmed corpse🤢 Nowonder Till today no man cares to price her rotten 0.01kobo melons😷It must really suck to be Odebaye serves her right!!!

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by QueenSindel(f): 10:19am On Nov 17, 2023
Aguwanyi:
Oppo..
Techno..
Sketchers…
Movies..

More to come..

ADEKUNLE na u Biko…

Kabiyesi AaaaaaDekunle Is by far above them all😍 Odebaye has always been starless from childhood with nothing to offer even if u give her all the currencies in this world she will still be useiess cheesy cheesy that's why she was thrown out from the sitcom a wakapass even after her father bribed wale🤣Nne Keep pressing their miserable necks cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 10:31am On Nov 17, 2023
Dsimmer:

You're talking about your nippled taped Olosho dumb clown who was disgraced in warri considering no one bothered about her despite being naked. Only dumb teenage girls saddled up to her. One person was even saying she had to pity her 🤣

Pity me toxic clown who had nothing to show except displaying her lack of accountability and fighting with everyone on the show. She should thank level up Housemates and also Biggie who didn't disqualify her because he didn't want Mercy to win again.

You can't even compare Adekunle to your useless toxic girl! In cerebral and personality!
Kwa kwa kwa
Baye won the show,cry more!🤣🤣😂😂

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 10:32am On Nov 17, 2023
Shamelesshipper:
Today was illebaye’s homecoming and the bbn community was quiet as if nothing happened 😳
No wonder sweetpink didn’t say anything about it because it was a total disaster 😁
It was a get together with her fans and it was great!
Anything else?
https:///intelregion/status/1725436886166941736?s=46&t=bbLHZOYdc2hmOd1HXASUow

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 10:35am On Nov 17, 2023
Shamelesshipper:

Giddem!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 10:42am On Nov 17, 2023
Kwa kwa kwa
Adekunle’s cursed with rejection and bad luck,that’s why he can never win anything or sign any deal in his miserable life!
Lmao!
I’m sure his fans are cursed with the same fate!
Awon oloriburuku!🤣😂😂😂
They wish their gay Fourthlander was signed by Tecno,Oppo and sketchers but their wish will never come true!
None of these brands will ever sign your impotent gay rejected sacrifice even if you cry from today till eternity!🤣🤣
Phools!🤣🤣😂😂

(1) (2) (3) ... (3751) (3752) (3753) (3754) (3755) (3756) (3757) ... (3772) (Reply)

What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / Korean Movies Chatroom

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.