Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,040 members, 7,859,730 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 05:39 PM

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (495) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread (1537507 Views)

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (492) (493) (494) (495) (496) (497) (498) ... (3772) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Godoverevery: 12:57pm On Aug 02, 2023
Doyin dan carry are bad characters go seyi side.

Baba dan dey vex......he is saying she has sharp mouth and double standard.

Seyi dan dey tear doyin oooo....hahaha

Forming alpha female and a diva without knowing what it looks likes

Saying she is coping some people.

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 12:59pm On Aug 02, 2023
aremubabs:
Many Nigerians can be funny sha.

What do they think BBN is? A family soap opera?

This is a game. It is for gamers, not actors or pieces of furniture.

Let the General play his game. Even the Cee-C some people are supporting, I don't understand what she is doing in BBN at all. She has no game. She is most time just a piece of furniture.

Take the General out of that House, and all you have would be no better than Family Circle soap opera with a bearded cook, some fake booties swinging in your face, and some pieces of furniture.

Finish!
Shall we share the grace? In Pere's voice grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by kowema(f): 1:00pm On Aug 02, 2023
Clement1111:

I swear

We are tired of bandwagon,I will be voting for content either evil or not...... provided he doesn't assault them or get physical,I am all in for the conspiracy

Exactly!.
As long as it's within the confines of the rules let them play. If someone decides that they want to come fight their way to 120m, another competitor has a right to say they can fight to self destruct and he won't intervene.
No time for separating fight. This is All stars. Operation use your head

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 1:01pm On Aug 02, 2023
Geezeem:

We will get him to the finishing line....

His value will increase as he stays on the show

Wining will be jara

In any case only one person will win

And the toppings? We will have him on the show for as long as it takes to give us value for our money.

Anyone here who got something from Mercy and Whitemoney wins should tell us .....the joke is on you grin grin grin

We are only interested in getting what viewers can ONLY get, which is "pure entertainment". The money no go reach us
Your ranting is getting out of hand ...are you going through something?

Is it alcohol or weed?

Why are you stalking my posts and dropping out of point epistles?

Did I tell you I'm supporting whitemoney or Mercy or looking to get anything out of their win?

Dude you're losing it , you need to get it together ASAP ...

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by thatchick: 1:02pm On Aug 02, 2023
Giel:
Mercy said she's happy about the pardon me because the whole house, not her, had ganged up against ilebaye and she knew ilebaye would be up
Mercy not you?
This girl is never honest
You that was trashing her in the bathroom too.

I guess, in their wildest imaginations, they never expected the cameras would show that live.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 1:02pm On Aug 02, 2023
Big brother has used be specific over 3 times in this seyi's diary session.

Big brother asked him about strategies.

Seyi has noticed bad behavior strategies
Doyin and her sharp mouth. Thinks she can get people angry. How will it be when she goes out? The world doesn't end in the house.

He talks about how she's toxic and he doesn't want to raise his child in a toxic environment so he has to speak out because it's the community that raises the child.
Because where he's from the family he was raised. Shout out to his mum. There is no toxicity allows.
He goes back to doyin and says cannot raise double standards, things are ok when it favors her and not ok when it doesn't.

Ilebaye, Angel, princess also behave like doyin
When it favors them it's right and when it doesn't it's wrong.

He said if they are going to be quick to use the misogynistic word, chauvinist word. They should know things will be 50.50. He will only pamper his queen and not the women in that house.
He will pamper when he should pamper and scold when he should

Ah Daddy seyi.
There is no child there for you to pamper ro scold, better go home to your child.

He also complained about them leaving plates for people to wash
They call themselves alpha females but they were misinformed.
He said they all rile people up and Venita falls for it all the time and he tells her not to. That it's a game.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Clement1111(m): 1:03pm On Aug 02, 2023
Threebear:

When did I call Pére a borite ?
Are you having hallucinations?
Hello??

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by PegasusSolid: 1:05pm On Aug 02, 2023
davodyguy:

Wow

It's tastes good?

Why project your homosexuality on me Bro?😳
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 1:06pm On Aug 02, 2023
People are really voting Ilebaye o ..
If she keeps up with the momentum, she might be a possible contender for the money.

8 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Aguwanyi: 1:09pm On Aug 02, 2023
PLS DONT STOP VOTING O..

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Titaniumental: 1:10pm On Aug 02, 2023
Intuitive, Smart, Fierce, Unpredictability and Greatness were the words used to describe Pere by his housemate.

Pere intends to bring all of these characters and more into his game play as he intends to approach this BBNaija AllStars Season as a GAME.

One where logic, intuition and all forms of gameplay are exuded. He has always been a game player and so where is the fun in games without game players ?

Please help keep Pere in the house by throwing on some VOTES.

This will encourage him to play the game and keep you ENTERTAINED.

Without Pere, No Games, No Fun, No Entertainment!

The Focus Remains The 120M 🔥

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 1:13pm On Aug 02, 2023
Ike is another person surprisingly doing well in terms of voting
I don't know who is voting him.

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by DGOODLYF: 1:13pm On Aug 02, 2023
Its Obvious everyone now agree this show is all about strategy...but over the many of you av been looking for realness that doesnt exist just because your favs cannot play d game well
Anyways

VOTE WHITEMONEY!!!!
VOTE CEE C!!!!!
VOTE ILEBAYE!!!!!

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by thatigboman: 1:14pm On Aug 02, 2023
Threebear:
People are really voting Ilebaye o ..
If she keeps up with the momentum, she might be a possible contender for the money.
u have the ojuelegba delloitte statistics?

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Titaniumental: 1:15pm On Aug 02, 2023
Geezeem:

We will get him to the finishing line....

His value will increase as he stays on the show

Wining will be jara

In any case only one person will win

And the toppings? We will have him on the show for as long as it takes to give us value for our money.

Anyone here who got something from Mercy and Whitemoney wins should tell us .....the joke is on you grin grin grin

We are only interested in getting what viewers can ONLY get, which is "pure entertainment". The money no go reach us
Shikena!!!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by crystalpapers(m): 1:15pm On Aug 02, 2023
Tolanibaj's is one girl that I don't understand her beauty at all. Today is fine tomorrow she's looking different. She should maintain a standard joor.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 1:19pm On Aug 02, 2023
Uriel thank you for exposing neo and tolani
She said she thought neo was single but after Kissing neo she went to tell tolani out of respect.

And she asked tolani if they are together and she said tolani said I like neo, he's my rock and now she feels bad.

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by COOL10(m): 1:20pm On Aug 02, 2023
If I was in that house, I would be as angry as Seyi. My anger sef go pass that one.

That Doyin, all she knows how to do is to sit on her bed and make up for 3 hours. At the end of it all, she still comes out looking like a strangled frog.

Very judgemental, always pointing fingers at others and having unreasonable expectations of them that she herself wouldn't even be able to keep.

Cook your own food: Zero

Sweep your surroundings: No

Oya wash your plate after eating what others helped you cook: No

I won't be surprised if she was the one that Angel said shiit without flushing 🤮🤮😏

11 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Godoverevery: 1:21pm On Aug 02, 2023
Clement1111:

Hello??

This what we call caught red handed....

Nice one detective......you are here by promoted to inspector

Congrat.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 1:21pm On Aug 02, 2023
Uriel feels like doyin stares a hole, xray in her back.
She gave an example and she knows it's petty but one day she said she wished big brother would allow them to buy chewing gum in the house.
She says doyin then went to her wardrobe and brought out a box of chewing gum and gave everyone except her. She asked pere if he saw what happened he said no and she explained it to him.
She said doyin doesn't like her because of kiddwaya.

Uriel is crying now

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by COOL10(m): 1:22pm On Aug 02, 2023
Uriel werey 😆😆😆
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 1:22pm On Aug 02, 2023
Uriel.. I don't think all is well.
Now she's tackling princess about her fake American accent
Says she knows her outside and she doesn't have an accent outside the house

She said she knows princess wants to be close to mercy

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 1:23pm On Aug 02, 2023
Uriel you are too chaotic please.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 1:23pm On Aug 02, 2023
God have mercy

Uriel don't use laugh and kill me please.
She said princess follows neo up and down even though she knows tolani likes neo and it's not fair
That princess needs to have respect for tolani

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by quivah(f): 1:24pm On Aug 02, 2023
Gosh!!!! Uriel irritates the hell out of me..

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sanqa: 1:24pm On Aug 02, 2023
Biggy brought in Uriel for his own entertainment.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 1:24pm On Aug 02, 2023
Uriel said she likes neo and neo likes her. He gives her looks..
She's on standby for him and she knows he's on standby for her.

Uriel at this point
I'm tired.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by quivah(f): 1:25pm On Aug 02, 2023
Giel:
Uriel.. I don't think all is well.
Now she's tackling princess about her fake American accent
Says she knows her outside and she doesn't have an accent outside the house

She said she knows princess wants to be close to mercy
I don't think all is well too.. doyin might be right about her mental state plus she is a big gossip... the irritating type of gossip

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 1:25pm On Aug 02, 2023
Now she's rehashing the whitemoney cooking strategy

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 1:26pm On Aug 02, 2023
COOL10:
If I was in that house, I would be as angry as Seyi. My anger sef go pass that one.

That Doyin, all she knows how to do is to sit on her bed and make up for 3 hours. At the end of it all, she still comes out looking like a strangled frog.

Very judgemental, always pointing fingers at others and having unreasonable expectations of them that she herself wouldn't even be able to keep.

Cook your own food: Zero

Sweep your surroundings: No

Oya wash your plate after eating what others helped you cook: No

I won't be surprised if she was the one that Angel said shiit without flushing 🤮🤮😏

1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 1:26pm On Aug 02, 2023
Threebear:

Your ranting is getting out of hand ...are you going through something?

Is it alcohol or weed?

Why are you stalking my posts and dropping out of point epistles?

Did I tell you I'm supporting whitemoney or Mercy or looking to get anything out of their win?

Dude you're losing it , you need to get it together ASAP ...

If you had points to counter my post, you wouldn't resort to personal attacks grin

The post I replied to was your own reply to my original post. So you can reply my post and when I do yours it's stalking?

Kikikikikiikii cheesy cheesy

The wicked run when no one is chasing them. I didn't say you got something from Mercy and Whitemoney, I said if anyone got they should speak up. Cos I need to understand why you guys are obsessed with who wins...or not

We are talking about enjoying the dynamics of the game, you brought about who is winning and who is not winning

Before you point at my life, check yours undecided

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by a4turitoroman: 1:27pm On Aug 02, 2023
This Uriel get problem

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (492) (493) (494) (495) (496) (497) (498) ... (3772) (Reply)

What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / Korean Movies Chatroom

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.