Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,128 members, 7,860,061 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 02:45 AM

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (496) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread (1538067 Views)

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (493) (494) (495) (496) (497) (498) (499) ... (3772) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 1:27pm On Aug 02, 2023
quivah:

I don't think all is well too.. doyin might be right about her mental state plus she is a big gossip... the irritating type of gossip

Lolz I don't find the gossip irritating. I just find it crazy.
Very crazy grin
I don't think doyin is right and I don't think doyin had any right to speculate on anyone's mental state because if the energy is returned Doyin wouldn't like it

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Godoverevery: 1:27pm On Aug 02, 2023
I just changed channel ...am tired of watching this ladies cry over rubbish

Imagine uriel crying cos people tell her she is nice.

Person wey suppose dan born pinkin finish crying in BB house over rubbish.

And why is doyin eyeing her cos kidd choose her for BFF instead her.....many things dey happen we ain't seeing ooo.

I never knew she and doyin are already having issues cos of kidd.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 1:28pm On Aug 02, 2023
She now says neo looks at her but she has now stood back and has given neo the cold shoulder.
She said even his cousin Venita told her to push for it but she wants to respect tolani and she doesn't like messy situations.

Uriel suddenly stopped crying as quickly as she started.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 1:28pm On Aug 02, 2023
Threebear:

When did I call Pére a borite ?
Are you having hallucinations?

You even said worst things ...I don't have the time or patience to dig it all out

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 1:28pm On Aug 02, 2023
quivah:
Gosh!!!! Uriel irritates the hell out of me..
Why?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 1:30pm On Aug 02, 2023
Giel:
Uriel said she likes neo and neo likes her. He gives her looks..
She's on standby for him and she knows he's on standby for her.

Uriel at this point
I'm tired.
Is she up for eviction let me go and vote ? I like her biko

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 1:30pm On Aug 02, 2023
Uriel feels Venita is a borderline bully who talks down to people. She doesn't like the way Venita talks to them. They are all adults
She instilages and she's a borderline bully

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 1:31pm On Aug 02, 2023
Viking07:
Is she up for eviction let me go and vote ? I like her biko

Yes she is
Please vote for her

I like insanity too grin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by mediocre(m): 1:31pm On Aug 02, 2023
Giel:
Uriel you are too chaotic please.

Lol and she’s very aware

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 1:32pm On Aug 02, 2023
Giel:

Yes she is
Please vote for her

I like insanity too grin
Ahh let me give her all my votes 😅

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Godoverevery: 1:32pm On Aug 02, 2023
crystalpapers:
Tolanibaj's is one girl that I don't understand her beauty at all. Today is fine tomorrow she's looking different. She should maintain a standard joor.

She just there .....I just don't like her facial expression atimes.

Many times she have this facial expressions of normal Black American bitch......anyway she grew up in Chicago so that isn't surprising.

She isnt ugly nor beautiful......just in the middle.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 1:33pm On Aug 02, 2023
Aww Uriel sweetheart
Being a loner who doesn't know how to be in groups or doesn't want to be in groups doesn't make you odd sweetheart

You don't have to be like others kiss
You're perfect as you are kiss

She said just because she's talking about her stay in the house doesn't mean she wants to go home before people stop voting for her grin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by ukaface(f): 1:33pm On Aug 02, 2023
quivah:
Gosh!!!! Uriel irritates the hell out of me..
Are you for real
God
Uriel is lovely really

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 1:33pm On Aug 02, 2023
Uriel has said many times that she's a mess and uriel
I agree grin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by COOL10(m): 1:34pm On Aug 02, 2023
Big Brother is tired

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 1:34pm On Aug 02, 2023
Uriel complaining about this neo situation and big brother told her to seek clarity and she said she can't because any time she tries to go close to neo princess is there. grin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 1:34pm On Aug 02, 2023
Uwosom:
The rubbish people say all in the name of stanship! In this CeeC, Alex and Pere matter, the 3 of them have faults in the matter . So if you are pushing the blame to just one person in that mix, you are a big hypocrite!

Patriots are not saints ..we are owning the game Pere is playing with our full chest

We are not making excuses

We are telling him to bring it on! grin

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by tolurx(m): 1:34pm On Aug 02, 2023
I am not sure big brother is paid enough for this Uriel diary session. So chaotic

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 1:39pm On Aug 02, 2023
Uriel says Venita is very manipulative
She knows how to manipulate Adekunle and now seyi
She said Venita knows how to knock heads together

Doyin is a big game player. She's very opinated

Mercy's strategy is always to be neutral..
She has her own cliques.
She would have loved to connect with her but she doesn't know what the friction is. She doesn't know why they don't connect

Whitemoney strategy is his whole cooking thing. He's trying to be the funny person or single person. She figured his strategy out a long time ago. He wants to be seen as a funny guy

I didn't get what she said about kiddwaya
Venita and whitemoney's strategy is very glaring
She can almost feel Venita conspiring

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by ColdHunter(f): 1:39pm On Aug 02, 2023
Giel:
Mercy said she's happy about the pardon me because the whole house, not her, had ganged up against ilebaye and she knew ilebaye would be up
Mercy not you?
This girl is never honest
You that was trashing her in the bathroom too.

Did she conspire against Ilebaye as per nomination? That's the question.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 1:40pm On Aug 02, 2023
Venita came up to her and asked her to save her this week
She said she felt Venita is aware that she came across as a bully.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 1:40pm On Aug 02, 2023
Uriel a little more self love is needed but other than that.
You're perfect as you are.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by mayor1814: 1:40pm On Aug 02, 2023
Clement1111:

List them please

And also like we said it's a game abd you will have to strategize how to remove your opponent out,Mercy did it to Tacha...... Allow Pere do his own

Mercy is more strategic and at d same time more fun than Pere. Everything is not muscle muscle or over calculating things. Even cross, ilebaye, ceec, venita are more fun and content filled than Pere.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 1:42pm On Aug 02, 2023
Geezeem:

You even said worst things ...I don't have the time or patience to dig it all out
Probably.
But I've never called him a borite...you're lying and you have no evidence.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 1:42pm On Aug 02, 2023
Yes big brother
Ask uriel
Why do the opinions of strangers matter to her?
Big brother asked her the question I wanted to know.

She said being herself is not enough and she feels she needs to do better. She feels she has to be in a clique

Big brother then said partake in those cliques

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 1:42pm On Aug 02, 2023
mayor1814:

Mercy is more strategic and at d same time more fun than Pere. Everything is not muscle muscle or over calculating things. Even cross, ilebaye, ceec, venita are more fun and content filled than Pere.

Mercy is friendlier than Pere

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 1:43pm On Aug 02, 2023
LMAO

Uriels diary session is one of the best ever

The girl is a mess

You people should vote for her please

So I can continue to laugh.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by mediocre(m): 1:43pm On Aug 02, 2023
Nah Neo is a criminal. He literally said Tolani was just a housemate in LD and that’s the only reason they’re friends

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by mediocre(m): 1:43pm On Aug 02, 2023
mediocre:
Nah Neo is a criminal. He literally said Tolani was just a housemate in LD and that’s the only reason they’re friends

He strings people along, then acts confused when they’re being stringed along.

I guess that’s just how humans are

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by shumuel(m): 1:44pm On Aug 02, 2023
Sigh... Even Bigbrother is tired of Uriel

I feel I understand Uriel it is not easy to have (probably) done surgery, meal plan, with a sexy dress sense just to look as mad sexxy as she does, yet none of the guys rate her or want to be with her, it would definitely have a psychological effect on her

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by COOL10(m): 1:44pm On Aug 02, 2023
Odogwu Whitemoney is in the diary room 🔥🔥🔥

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 1:46pm On Aug 02, 2023
Big brother told Uriel that this is a golden opportunity and she shouldn't forget to go outside and touch grass.
Uriel said she doesn't want to

She wants to stay indoors and stay with big brother

Big brother asked her if she's mistaking him for neo energy and told her her diary session is over

Uriel said she will not go because of the insult grin

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (493) (494) (495) (496) (497) (498) (499) ... (3772) (Reply)

What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / Korean Movies Chatroom

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.