Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,033 members, 7,859,721 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 05:25 PM

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (497) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread (1537494 Views)

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (494) (495) (496) (497) (498) (499) (500) ... (3772) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 1:46pm On Aug 02, 2023
Big brother you are shady!!!!
He calls whitemoney to his diary session and said who won the battle of the kitchen

Whitemoney laughed and said good afternoon big brother

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Saltandwater: 1:46pm On Aug 02, 2023
Threebear:
People are really voting Ilebaye o ..
If she keeps up with the momentum, she might be a possible contender for the money.

Amen o smiley

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 1:47pm On Aug 02, 2023
Whitemoney said since it's like today is independence day and everyone is wearing green.

He decided to join in and wear green too

Whitemoney I don't blame you oh
This morning I was confused too.

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 1:48pm On Aug 02, 2023
Whitemoney said he looks good and big brother should take a picture cheesy

And he posed

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by N3TRAL: 1:48pm On Aug 02, 2023
mayor1814:

Mercy is more strategic and at d same time more fun than Pere. Everything is not muscle muscle or over calculating things. Even cross, ilebaye, ceec, venita are more fun and content filled than Pere.

She's been a Delawood for the most part of the season, living off past glory.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 1:48pm On Aug 02, 2023
Whitemoney and Uriel diary session back to back is too much laughter for one day biggie

I don laugh tire grin

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by kowema(f): 1:49pm On Aug 02, 2023
mediocre:
Nah Neo is a criminal. He literally said Tolani was just a housemate in LD and that’s the only reason they’re friends

Neo is a Liar to the core.
I believe what Doyin said that he has something going on with Beauty.
I believe that's the reason why he can't ship any girl in the house with his fill chest cus ship dey hungry am.
On the flip side, he is codely giving the girls signs and acting like they are rushing him. Mtcheww.
Snake man behavior and I hate it

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 1:51pm On Aug 02, 2023
Whitemoney said he's happy that no one was evicted on Sunday because they are too small and he doesn't want the house to start echoing grin

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by COOL10(m): 1:52pm On Aug 02, 2023
Whitemoney: Big Brother you know I'm not a sporty person and everything you dey bring nah sport, sport, sport, so it be like say this Head of House no go reach my side 😆😆

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Allnacruise(m): 1:52pm On Aug 02, 2023
Chimezie198:
Grownups wey no sabi use toilet.

Angel hold Ike responsible
grin
Haba nau
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 1:54pm On Aug 02, 2023
mayor1814:

And where has it landed him? He's not winning this. So what's the essence of his gaming ?

For our viewing pleasure
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 1:54pm On Aug 02, 2023
Whitemoney said kiddwaya is his twin and they look alike
Whitemoney Please leave me grin

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Lauryn41(f): 1:54pm On Aug 02, 2023
Uriel is tiring sha
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by a4turitoroman: 1:55pm On Aug 02, 2023
Whitemoney grin😂😂

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Lauryn41(f): 1:55pm On Aug 02, 2023
White money is mad 😂😂😂😂

He says Kidd is his UK / Ajebo version

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by COOL10(m): 1:56pm On Aug 02, 2023
Biggie: What do you think about your new HOH?

Whitemoney: Kiddwaya, waya waya waya. You know he's my twin. Make I comot my dada, so you'll see(goes ahead to take his dreads back).

It's just that he's the ajebo version of me while I'm a mixed breed 🤣🤣

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Allnacruise(m): 1:56pm On Aug 02, 2023
COOL10:
If I was in that house, I would be as angry as Seyi. My anger sef go pass that one.

That Doyin, all she knows how to do is to sit on her bed and make up for 3 hours. At the end of it all, she still comes out looking like a strangled frog

Very judgemental, always pointing fingers at others and having unreasonable expectations of them that she herself wouldn't even be able to keep.

Cook your own food: Zero

Sweep your surroundings: No

Oya wash your plate after eating what others helped you cook: No

I won't be surprised if she was the one that Angel said shiit without flushing 🤮🤮😏

cheesy
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Lauryn41(f): 1:57pm On Aug 02, 2023
He says Kidd is working and the ladies can attest to the fact the house is clean

Frodd is kitchen police
Angel is toilet police

He says People listen to Kidd more probably because of his accent

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 1:57pm On Aug 02, 2023
MamBi:

I said this a few days ago.. Pere is gaming and CeeC is sharp enough not to want to play…. Unfortunately Alex has not caught on to this yet…. Pere, abeg apply pressure…. grin grin

We are on it! cheesy
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Amya(f): 1:59pm On Aug 02, 2023
damiviolet:

You choose to see "only" the good in Alex while closing your eyes to her mean side and you only see the bad in ceec, it's fine you are allowed to.....If you are allowed to do that as a ceec fan who knows she has the good and the ugly side ......I will continuously call out Alex's bs and let who cares to know,know that she is not a saint either......Nobody wants to bring her down to her level, they are both on the floor fighting dirty because of guys that are not worth it at the end

I don't even stan Alex and I'm being as unbiased as I can. The first thing I said about Ceec in this thread is how she's grown. That was before she proved that she she hasn't outgrown her vileness and bitterness. I was much open to stanning her this season but her toxicity stopped me on my tracks. I don't associate with toxicity as I'm not toxic.

Alex on the other hand has shown so much growth and I'm quite impressed. It's clear shes ready to return whatever hand Ceec gives her. If Ceec extends her a hand of genuine friendship, she will return the friendship and if Ceec wants to treat her with vileness and hate she will return the energy with indifference. That's growth my dear.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Saltandwater: 2:00pm On Aug 02, 2023
I don't care what anyone has to say about WM, I like watching this guy biko grin

However, I don't support having winners on the show. This is a game of number (which automatically puts them at an advantage) unlike football that's a game of teamwork, ability and effort. Not comparable.

If eventually the no previous winner wins, it would make sense and serve as a unique lesson.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by mayor1814: 2:01pm On Aug 02, 2023
N3TRAL:

She's been a Delawood for the most part of the season, living off past glory.

Look at d subtle yet interesting ways mercy relates with fellow hms and even her ex, Ike. She's naughty, fun, strategic, gaming, bitchy etc all at d same time. Pere is all about gaming. Nothing more.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Clement1111(m): 2:01pm On Aug 02, 2023
Godoverevery:

This what we call caught red handed....

Nice one detective......you are here by promoted to inspector

Congrat.
🤣🤣🤣🤣

I am ready for all of them
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 2:03pm On Aug 02, 2023
Threebear:

Probably.
But I've never called him a borite...you're lying and you have no evidence.

Someone will do me the honors and we will find out who is lying between us. It's not about whether you used the word "borite", it's about what you said having the same connotation
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by COOL10(m): 2:03pm On Aug 02, 2023
Whitemoney: Ilebaye will say she likes me today, tomorrow, you'll see her with Cross, next tomorrow you'll see her with Neo. I come dey ask myself whether her love na NEPA, this one wey e dey fluctuate 😆

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Hohenheim(m): 2:03pm On Aug 02, 2023
No o Whitemoney, Cross and Angel for talk say na you go win am again na.

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 2:04pm On Aug 02, 2023
Whitemoney said he didn't understand the pardon me please
Mercy just came to tell him that she'll pardon him, so he and mercy said they would pardon each other

He said if he understood it , he would have pardoned soma or ilebaye

He said he knows no one will pardon him

Mercy told whitemoney that she'll pardon him meanwhile she came here to give us better women supporting women lamba

Whitemoney, mercy has Started playing you grin

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Clement1111(m): 2:04pm On Aug 02, 2023
mayor1814:

Mercy is more strategic and at d same time more fun than Pere. Everything is not muscle muscle or over calculating things. Even cross, ilebaye, ceec, venita are more fun and content filled than Pere.
Ilebaye and venita content ended last week

Please tell me what content is CEE C providing so far

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by mayor1814: 2:05pm On Aug 02, 2023
Geezeem:

For our viewing pleasure

Good for u. Rite now, I'm enjoying content from cross, ilebaye, venita, ceec, mercy, white money and even Ike.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by COOL10(m): 2:06pm On Aug 02, 2023
Whitemoney: Woe betide anybody that says I don't deserve to be here. Man City won the UEFA Champions League. Will you now say they shouldn't play again because they won it? Shouldn't they defend their title?

I have to defend my title 💪💪💪

7 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 2:07pm On Aug 02, 2023
Whitemoney said the Thursday party was not fun because he doesn't drink so he needs good music to dance to
So big brother should bring more modern songs
He said the same issues with the Saturday party

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Whitesnow01: 2:08pm On Aug 02, 2023
Lmaoooo abeg make una leave the money for mercy abeg. Person wey talk say she can win again no Wetin she put in place . Bro she’s k!lling it. This season na Big Brother Mercy and fans. Ilebaye is trying too, at least she’s dusting old cargos . Adekunle kudos . Pere nice one . White self dey try . Good luck every every

(1) (2) (3) ... (494) (495) (496) (497) (498) (499) (500) ... (3772) (Reply)

What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / Korean Movies Chatroom

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.