Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,906 members, 7,814,065 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:10 AM

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (672) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread (1466681 Views)

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (669) (670) (671) (672) (673) (674) (675) ... (3772) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by HajiaNotu: 2:07am On Aug 06, 2023
I used to like Doyin but not anymore....
Anybody Doyin uses her mouth to slander is finished...

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 2:08am On Aug 06, 2023
Tatiana on the verge of losing her 1000th fave to disqualification

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by PrincessEstates: 2:08am On Aug 06, 2023
OldBeer:
Can never be CeeC

See casting nah cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 2:08am On Aug 06, 2023
bentenny:

Once illebaye hear ebuka say 'you are safe',baye go just sing Tacha anthem
'No leave,no transfer' grin
I pray o,cos Cece and her coven members will cry!grin

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 2:09am On Aug 06, 2023
Giel:

Funny enough people are asking for strike for Kidd and Ike

Big brother get plenty strike to dish out tomorrow.

See the way they were throwing cross around
Showing you that the man was thoroughly drunk.

Lol. It's how he even tried to fight them off despite his drunken state. Kidd wrestled him to the bed and even sat on him to keep him still.

Like someone said, if Cross was not drunk, dem no for fit hold am.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by OldBeer: 2:09am On Aug 06, 2023
Alphagan:
I don’t want to hold brief for Doyin as I dislike practically everything about her, she lacks emotional intelligence and foolish enough not to instinctively feel the pulse around her, easily deceived, very impulsive, lacks tact and sense of self worth.

She’s being ostracized in the house because of her fierce support for the recalcitrant Ilebaye and the most disturbing thing is that at her lowest moment when she needed a friend to be there for her and a shoulder to lean on, Ilebaye was no where to be found to provide the necessary support and reciprocate a simple gesture.

How people ignored such a level of betrayal and disloyalty from Ilebaye to Doyin only to start blaming her for not keeping Baye in check when the genZ representative ventured into her usual folly and intentional psychotic tirade of abuse beats my imagination.
To those people, Doyin's only function in that house should be to provide unconditional support to their odious "highlight".
Tueh!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Whitesnow01: 2:09am On Aug 06, 2023
Giel:

Make Alex get sense run oh
If not I go commot body
I no get strength for drama this year abeg.

Same you that signed chaos agreements with me few days ago? So you be softie

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 2:09am On Aug 06, 2023
Threebear:

Why are you people like this?

Gen Z Baddie may get strikes, but I believe she will live to fight another day

19 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Satanistx: 2:10am On Aug 06, 2023
Whitesnow01:

Instead make Ilebaye leave that house, na biggie go leave that house for her. We are working towards that in the coven meeting
illebaye hAS gathered fans this night. she go reach final

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Dsimmer: 2:10am On Aug 06, 2023
Alphagan:
I don’t want to hold brief for Doyin as I dislike practically everything about her, she lacks emotional intelligence and foolish enough not to instinctively feel the pulse around her, easily deceived, very impulsive, lacks tact and sense of self worth.

She’s being ostracized in the house because of her fierce support for the recalcitrant Ilebaye and the most disturbing thing is that at her lowest moment when she needed a friend to be there for her and a shoulder to lean on, Ilebaye was no where to be found to provide the necessary support and reciprocate a simple gesture.

How people ignored such a level of betrayal and disloyalty from Ilebaye to Doyin only to start blaming her for not keeping Baye in check when the genZ representative ventured into her usual folly and intentional psychotic tirade of abuse beats my imagination.

Exactly. Doyin got isolated from almost everyone because of Baye's quarrelsome nature which she kept defending but the 2 faced provocative selfish rude Baye couldn't do same for her. E go reach everyone. E don reach Doyin's side grin

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Amillionnn: 2:10am On Aug 06, 2023
I don’t understand how your cross planned finish, even joined according to someone here in making abi serving the girls the drinks to destabilize the girls, only for him to be the one knocked out.

safarigirl:

You get?

They should not call his name too much. He tried to separate fight and he's now sleeping peacefully. They should not insult him unnecessarily, he did not make himself a sexy, loveable teddy bear

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by JuicyStar: 2:10am On Aug 06, 2023
Frood wife now go dey pray day make them evict her husband now. Wetin Mercy find go the bed?

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 2:11am On Aug 06, 2023
Whitesnow01:

Same you that signed chaos agreements with me few days ago? So you be softie

Just commot Alex and whitemoney grin
I go support you for any fight. grin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by kendrick93(m): 2:11am On Aug 06, 2023
chukwugoziegi:

I say Cee C don see Big brother finish. She things she's boiled when she's not even warm.
I remembered there were rumors she was related to Ebuka's wife..
Her audacity is something else
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by N3TRAL: 2:12am On Aug 06, 2023
N3TRAL:
Angel is telling Cee-C that she has level more than almost all the housemate so why would she be fighting for Cross. She could see them literally fvcking and doesn't give a Fvck.

Angel said "Level don change. I make more money than half of the housemates here".

Cee-C says that they're in her Dm. That "na All stars cause the insult".

Before I retire tonight, I'll confess that my admiration for Angel has dropped from 80% to zero since her return to the All Stars season.

The sole reason for my dislike is her hypocritical and paradoxical lie which she wears in guise of enlightenment to cover her gold digging ambition.

The most vocal feminist in the house cannot be the loudest male "broke shamer". Mrs Chimamanda Adichie doesn't think that way. She consistently talks about how poor the male housemates are at every given opportunity with reckless abandon.

An objective mind can only question the thickness of her facade.

Goodnight.

12 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 2:13am On Aug 06, 2023
Alphagan:

Iiebaye didn't return the same energy which might be very painful, However, she should have kept that between the 2 of them knowing that they both drunk this night and probably resolve that later....

The HMs don't like the 2 of them and they only have each other hence why they shouldn't have started their supposed fight publicly, if you listen to the convo after the fight you will realise that none of HMs care about Doyin they just used her as an avenue to get at IIebaye, even though IIebaye gets on the nerve of every one of them.....

11 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 2:15am On Aug 06, 2023
TheMainMan:
who is that on frodds bed…

Mercy....
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by kowema(f): 2:15am On Aug 06, 2023
Frodd and Mercy...hmmm.
It's only a matter of time.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 2:16am On Aug 06, 2023
Giel:

Funny enough people are asking for strike for Kidd and Ike

Big brother get plenty strike to dish out tomorrow.

See the way they were throwing cross around
Showing you that the man was thoroughly drunk.

Kidd and Ike didn't do anything now, those fighting are adults they should know better......

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 2:17am On Aug 06, 2023
Threebear:

Biggie don decide to DQ IIebaye I hope she is not asking for voluntary exit o, since Biggie never release her since......

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 2:17am On Aug 06, 2023
fitzmayowa:

Kidd and Ike didn't do anything now, those fighting are adults they should know better......
Did you watch Safari's video?
It's a twitter video
The comments there were asking for strike for kidd and Ike because of the way they were pushing cross to stop him from separating the fight between ceec and ilebaye

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by HajiaNotu: 2:18am On Aug 06, 2023
Some were begged to feature on this show..

Some Hms were actually invited and they gladly accepted.

Some Hms already know they can't be winners t4 striking deals with Multichoice.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by CRUISETOPIAVP: 2:18am On Aug 06, 2023
My highlights for the night.

-Angel should stop forming one nonsense cash madam personality that she's not. You get money na im you come back second time come struggle to win Big brother?

-Adekunle's overcalcu wey kee am last time go kee am again. Just play your fvcking game Mr. Itk.

-Ceec did well tonight putting the so called gen z baddie in her place. she got proper highlights and won fans over even though she will most likely chop strike or warning while gen z baddie risk 2 strikes or DQ.

Time to sleep..

E don tey wey I show for here grin grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Whitesnow01: 2:19am On Aug 06, 2023
Giel:
Mercy na their mother true true
She used this strategy to disqualify Tacha

Taught her loyal disciples Angel, Ceec, princess and new recruit Doyin the strategy

Riled them up and went into the house to maintain beauty

Meanwhile her children dey fight her battle.

Mercy
A wicked devilish Queen kiss

You be weyrey grin, the way una take dey cook nonsense for this NL self cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Estellie: 2:19am On Aug 06, 2023
During a fight, just land one person hot slap and get disqualified. You go blow pass the winner grin grin
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 2:19am On Aug 06, 2023
DoubleeDee:

Happy Birthday My Gee
Wish you many years of Vawulence free enjoyment. grin
Age gracefully dear! tongue cool

Thank you dear DD

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 2:19am On Aug 06, 2023
Threebear:
😂 😂😂😂😂😂
She’s not my fave o but I like her!grin
If she survives tomorrow,I will become a full fledged fan!grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Satanistx: 2:20am On Aug 06, 2023
when and how this adekunle and venita love take start? venita no be today girl o. if you see videos wey she don appear as vixen u go know say she pass all these people

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Satanistx: 2:21am On Aug 06, 2023
fear ugly girls o.

btw princess real accent don come out lol
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 2:22am On Aug 06, 2023
Angel and Venita go get issue
Settle their own for corner.
Dem no go tell anybody.

Mercy and Venita go get issue.
Settle their own for toilet.
Nobody go know

Na only Doyin go get issue with ilebaye carry go give Princess, Mercy, Angel and Ceec make dem help am bully ilebaye

And you guys are wondering why we are dragging Doyin

Or do you guys and Doyin think that she's the first person to have issues with her female friend in that house?

No be Venita tell Angel say she no be seyi mate?
Did angel carry it to Doyin and ilebaye to fight for her against Venita?

Guys abeg

9 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Satanistx: 2:22am On Aug 06, 2023
Tatiana4u:

😂 😂😂😂😂😂
She’s not my fave o but I like her!grin
If she survives tomorrow,I will become a full fledged fan!grin
she has made more fans today

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Satanistx: 2:23am On Aug 06, 2023
doyin na instigator

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (669) (670) (671) (672) (673) (674) (675) ... (3772) (Reply)

What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / Korean Movies Chatroom

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.