Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,151 members, 7,835,846 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:08 PM

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (673) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread (1500100 Views)

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (670) (671) (672) (673) (674) (675) (676) ... (3772) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 2:23am On Aug 06, 2023
Whitesnow01:

You be weyrey grin, the way una take dey cook nonsense for this NL self cheesy
No be nonsense
Na true talk
She's their mother oh
Their biggest mother!!!

After she riled them up in the garden with ceec, doyin, princess.
She quickly disappeared when the fight started.
The next time we saw her she was in her PJs getting ready for bed

Meanwhile her children dey shout for outside
Doing the work she went them.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 2:24am On Aug 06, 2023
Dsimmer:

Exactly. Doyin got isolated from almost everyone because of Baye's quarrelsome nature which she kept defending but the 2 faced provocative selfish rude Baye couldn't do same for her. E go reach everyone. E don reach Doyin's side grin
Lies!
Doyin got isolated because she’s always giving unsolicited advice.She became friends with Baye out of boredom,not out of love.If not for Baye sef,she would have died of lonliness.

9 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Twoclans(f): 2:24am On Aug 06, 2023
TheMainMan:
who is that on frodds bed…

Lambo the queen of highlights.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 2:24am On Aug 06, 2023
Doyin has started with Kidd again......
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 2:25am On Aug 06, 2023
N3TRAL:

Before I retire tonight, I'll confess that my admiration for Angel has dropped from 80% to zero since her return to the All Stars season.

The sole reason for my dislike is her hypocritical and paradoxical lie which she wears in guise of enlightenment to cover her gold digging ambition.

The most vocal feminist in the house cannot be the loudest male "broke shamer". Mrs Chimamanda Adichie doesn't think that way. She consistently talks about how poor the male housemates are at every given opportunity with reckless abandon.

An objective mind can only question the thickness of her facade.

Goodnight.
You echoed my thoughts!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Satanistx: 2:25am On Aug 06, 2023
thatigboman:
so why is she hiding in the diary room?
biggie asked her to stay there
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 2:25am On Aug 06, 2023
Estellie:
During a fight, just land one person hot slap and get disqualified. You go blow pass the winner grin grin

Lmao
It's getting to that level honestly
One day somebody will use anger to beat up a fellow housemate and to hell with biggie's rules.

Big brother go run from diary room separate fight that day grin

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 2:25am On Aug 06, 2023
Satanistx:
biggie asked her to stay there

Before them kill person for him house......

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Whitesnow01: 2:27am On Aug 06, 2023
Tatiana4u:

I could suck biggy’s dick all night if he pardoned her

Please do my dear, our Ilebaye must not leave. More elasticity to your throat…

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 2:27am On Aug 06, 2023
Giel:

Lmao
It's getting to that level honestly
One day somebody will use anger to best up a fellow housemate and to hell with biggie's rules.

Big brother go run from diary room separate fight that day grin

They have security around 24/7 so they will step in and stop the fight before it gets that level.....

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Twoclans(f): 2:28am On Aug 06, 2023
See this Doyin saying she wants to go and check up on baye

Bombastic side eye undecided

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Lauryn41(f): 2:28am On Aug 06, 2023
Doyin deserves all the hate and drags she’s getting

Imagine that wall gecko stretching neck like an ostrich and insulting my poor baby

That one wey resemble sacrifice wey dem reject

She never see anything, more dragging for her , good 2 shoes , boring , bland , ugly , lazy instigating piece of shiiit

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by DoubleeDee: 2:28am On Aug 06, 2023
CRUISETOPIAVP:
My highlights for the night.

-Angel should stop forming one nonsense cash madam personality that she's not. You get money na im you come back second time come struggle to win Big brother?

-Adekunle's overcalcu wey kee am last time go kee am again. Just play your fvcking game Mr. Itk.

-Ceec did well tonight putting the so called gen z baddie in her place. she got proper highlights and won fans over even though she will most likely chop strike or warning while gen z baddie risk 2 strikes or DQ.

Time to sleep..

E don tey wey I show for here grin grin

Hmm.…Why do I smell a bear?

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 2:29am On Aug 06, 2023
Doyin has started yapping to Tolanibaj about Kidd, is the gal stupid Tolanibaj will tell Kidd now.....Whew!!!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Lauryn41(f): 2:29am On Aug 06, 2023
Twoclans:
See this Doyin saying she wants to go and check up on baye

Bombastic side eye undecided

She should go

So that baye will choke her into a coma

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Twoclans(f): 2:29am On Aug 06, 2023
Tatiana4u:

I could suck biggy’s dick all night if he pardoned her

Use ice blocks while doing the sucking.it hits different

Biggie must keep her.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 2:29am On Aug 06, 2023
Amillionnn:
I don’t understand how your cross planned finish, even joined according to someone here in making abi serving the girls the drinks to destabilize the girls, only for him to be the one knocked out.

I too don't get how he planned finish, because when that plan happened, his entire contribution was that Alex and CeeC will not fight because CeeC avoids Alex, then he said intoxication will not work because Alex does not drink.

He did not finish the conversation that day, and consequent meetings, he was not there. So, essentially, whatever plans were concluded, Cross was not informed and so, could not have participated in the execution.

So, when people keep saying, "Cross was part of the plan", I just know there was no follow up. If you go meeting and you no dey there till the end, whatever conclusions they come to, you will not know, especially if you don't partake in consequent meetings.

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by damiviolet: 2:30am On Aug 06, 2023
After planning coup ......na ceec and ilebaye be the winners......they both gained supporters and arisers this night........once again shame on the guys involved

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Twoclans(f): 2:30am On Aug 06, 2023
Lauryn41:

She should go

So that baye will choke her into a coma

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Whitesnow01: 2:31am On Aug 06, 2023
Arinze don clock kidd. Kidd came ready this year, really manipulating them. Giddem kidd, I’m behind you. Ensure there is enough chaos in that house grin
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by firJ: 2:32am On Aug 06, 2023
Mercy and Frodd should just dock and be done with, I don’t understand all these hide and seek.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by N3TRAL: 2:32am On Aug 06, 2023
damiviolet:
After planning coup ......na ceec and ilebaye be the winners......they both gained supporters and arisers this night........once again shame on the guys involved

Please tell me what the guys did?

Who are the guys involved?

I really wanna know?

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 2:32am On Aug 06, 2023
For biggy to keep Illebaye in the diary room to calm her down,they are preventing her from getting more strikes and that’s a good one!
Highest na 2 strikes dem go give am but Cece must collect one strike for provocation!grin
Illebaye dear,in as much as your strategy is to spray pepper and play the victim,you need to learn how to read peoples energies,predict their next move and know where to draw the line!
Use your head o and avoid that frog eyed Doyin!
Avoid heated arguments at all cost cos Cece will continue to poke you…grin

12 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 2:33am On Aug 06, 2023
LOL

Doyin dey gist TolaniBaj about her suspicion of Kidd. TolaniBaj? Kidd's right-hand woman?

LMAO

Make dem finish with Gen Z Baddie first, na she dem go put for table next. This English wey she like dey speak, she go speak am tire. I pity her. All this love the senior girls are showing her, will be retracted. They will deal with her so terribly, Adekunle sef go defend her.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by firJ: 2:34am On Aug 06, 2023
fitzmayowa:
Doyin has started yapping to Tolanibaj about Kidd, is the gal stupid Tolanibaj will tell Kidd now.....Whew!!!
Doyin is right about Kidd, Tbaj can tell him if she wants

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sanqa: 2:34am On Aug 06, 2023
fitzmayowa:
It's a good thing though and she's telling the truth. Doyin is the first girl to clock the guys' strategy. I hope Tbaj tells him.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 2:34am On Aug 06, 2023
Frodd please,
Does a married man sleep in the same bed under the same duvet with his arm around a woman he's not married to in the absence of his wife?

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Whitesnow01: 2:34am On Aug 06, 2023
Threebear:
This season is giving.

We haven't had this level of entertainment in a very long time.

I think lockdown was the last good season until this year .

The psychologists that did the selection....chop kiss 😁😁😁

AhswearDown

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 2:34am On Aug 06, 2023
Whitesnow01:

Please do my dear, our Ilebaye must not leave. More elasticity to your throat…

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 2:34am On Aug 06, 2023
Tatiana4u:

😂 😂😂😂😂😂
She’s not my fave o but I like her!grin
If she survives tomorrow,I will become a full fledged fan!grin
She will 😁
She's a first time offender, she won't get immediate disqualification.

Na joke I dey joke.

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 2:36am On Aug 06, 2023
Tatiana4u:
For biggy to keep Illebaye in the diary room to calm her down,they are preventing her from getting more strikes and that’s a good one!
Highest na 2 strikes dem go give am but Cece must collect one strike for provocation!grin
Illebaye dear,in as much as your strategy is to spray pepper and play the victim,you need to learn how to read peoples energies,predict their next move and know where to draw the line!
Use your head o and avoid that frog eyed Doyin!
Avoid heated arguments at all cost cos Cece will continue to poke you…grin

Sadly she will not, unless Alex and Pere step up their Daddy and Mummy things for her......

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Lauryn41(f): 2:37am On Aug 06, 2023
damiviolet:

It’s not their fault that the girls decided not to have sense

(1) (2) (3) ... (670) (671) (672) (673) (674) (675) (676) ... (3772) (Reply)

What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / Korean Movies Chatroom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.