Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,284 members, 7,836,261 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:05 AM

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (746) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread (1501291 Views)

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (743) (744) (745) (746) (747) (748) (749) ... (3772) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Wotowotoman: 11:56pm On Aug 06, 2023
davodyguy:

If anyone was to get even with Seyi, it should have been Mike, cos they argued a lot in 2019.

But in terms of content, Mike knows the intellectual capabilities of Seyi.

Shegz never liked Adekunle, but he said 'I think he's smart and intelligent'

Smart and intelligent people are who we need to take decisions, not people like Buhari the former president

Tribalism wey dey your blood is just too much. I wish to meet you in person. I will give you a hot konk on that your shiny bald head I swear angry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by garfield1: 11:56pm On Aug 06, 2023
safarigirl:

Make she leave Neo, because the next person that will collect strike on top her head may be Neo's babe or his cousin. The women around Neo loathe her, she should avoid him. He follow for who cause her this problem, he and Cross.

She should avoid two of them and rest on the wise shoulders of Odogwu WhiteMoney

Kai,you sabi
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Titaniumental: 11:57pm On Aug 06, 2023
Neo always feeling like he has arrived
Lol

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by garfield1: 11:57pm On Aug 06, 2023
QueenSindel:
Adekunle topped not Mercy!!

How
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by garfield1: 11:58pm On Aug 06, 2023
Twoclans:
Did you people say that Neo is a handsome guy ,because I don't understand.

Maybe it's my eyes or television Sha.

Neo and Ike are partners in ugliness but he has swag,carriage and finesse
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 11:58pm On Aug 06, 2023
carammel:

How do you get to watch these other bb shows from Nigeria?

Using a VPN to connect via Paramount+
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by davodyguy: 11:58pm On Aug 06, 2023
garfield1:

Oga,ade has more fans than any of those housemates.just observe Twitter,Instagram,fb
Even here on Nairaland, Adekunle is clear by miles.

If we do counting now, excluding myself and you, ground go full.

He's garnered more fans on Nairaland than he did last year

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by PegasusSolid: 11:58pm On Aug 06, 2023
safarigirl:
Ike go just dey use play dey tap current

At least if he touch bumbum small, he go use am hold body until the next rough play session.

I admire the smartness

He had free access to Mercy's bum for years. This is minus the likes of that Tanzanian model he was messing with. He has stated that the closest thing to his spec in the house is CeeC and Princess. So why would he be excited about tapping current unless it's to steal coins?
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 11:59pm On Aug 06, 2023
Avedonn:

Please on what platform are you watching the show?

Paramount+ but you would need a VPN so as to have access to stream the live feeds from the house....
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by andrewbaba44: 11:59pm On Aug 06, 2023
davodyguy:

If anyone was to get even with Seyi, it should have been Mike, cos they argued a lot in 2019.

But in terms of content, Mike knows the intellectual capabilities of Seyi.

Shegz never liked Adekunle, but he said 'I think he's smart and intelligent'

Smart and intelligent people are who we need to take decisions, not people like Buhari the former president

Agreed with all what you said
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 11:59pm On Aug 06, 2023
davodyguy:

Seyi may get out of the show soon.

Close to or half of those that supported Seyi are now rooting for Adekunle.

That's just the fact. Hence, except Adekunle is not up. If he's up, Seyi may still be kicked out soon

Seyi and Doyin have the same problem this season, Doyin is just a bit luckier because her season is recent and she appeals to a small group of opinionated babes (she also paid some influencers grin).

There is already a Chosen One, and Adekunle is him. No space for Seyi, and honestly, coming back married and with the same nasty behaviour he had 4 years ago, has not gotten him any new fans.

11 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 11:59pm On Aug 06, 2023
Giel:

What a mess

How do you watch please?

Paramount+ but you would need a VPN to stream....

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 12:01am On Aug 07, 2023
PegasusSolid:

He had free access to Mercy's bum for years. This is minus the likes of that Tanzanian model he was messing with. He has stated that the closest thing to his spec in the house is CeeC and Princess. So why would he be excited about tapping current unless it's to steal coins?

You don't know what konji is?

So, because you were tapping big yansh some years back, if you see yansh today, you will not still tap it or want to tap irrespective because between the time he tapped Mercy's yansh and today, he turned gay and yansh no longer appeals to him

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 12:03am On Aug 07, 2023
Wotowotoman:

How do you watch from naija? 🤔

VPN to connect.....
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by TheEnforcer: 12:03am On Aug 07, 2023
fitzmayowa:

Using a VPN to connect via Paramount+
The paramount app by CBS?Na US you dey?
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by garfield1: 12:03am On Aug 07, 2023
davodyguy:

Even here on Nairaland, Adekunle is clear by miles.

If we do counting now, excluding myself and you, ground go full.

He's garnered more fans on Nairaland than he did last year

The only problem is that most of the fans are not crazy about voting and he doesn't have an overwhelming fanbase like laycon,Efe etc.
I am getting sick of these him and venita rubbish.it is killing ade.ships doesn't favour guys
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 12:04am On Aug 07, 2023
TheEnforcer:
The paramount app by CBS?Na US you dey?

There is a way around it....
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by PegasusSolid: 12:05am On Aug 07, 2023
safarigirl:

So, because you were tapping big yansh some years back, if you see yansh today, you will not still tap it or want to tap irrespective because between the time he tapped Mercy's yansh and today, he turned gay and yansh no longer appeals to him

No, he actually stated the bums that appeal to him - CeeC and Princess. Specs are a thing. Angel is now fresh, during SYE she looked like a foul biohazard. Conji or no conji, some holes are simply not just worth penetrating.

Otherwise, Doyin is 2 steps from wearing a "Nack me!" T-shirt around the house, but how many of the guys have come calling?
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by TheEnforcer: 12:06am On Aug 07, 2023
safarigirl:

Funny but you be babe now you no man,how you come know how they feel haha
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by davodyguy: 12:07am On Aug 07, 2023
safarigirl:

Seyi and Doyin have the same problem this season, Doyin is just a bit luckier because her season is recent and she appeals to a small group of opinionated babes (she also paid some influencers grin).

There is already a Chosen One, and Adekunle is him. No space for Seyi, and honestly, coming back married and with the same nasty behaviour he had 4 years ago, has not gotten him any new fans.
Adekunle is the chosen one and unfortunately for Seyi, we can't trade our votes.

I didn't even know why he came back
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Titaniumental: 12:07am On Aug 07, 2023
This Venita flatters herself too much
Lol
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 12:07am On Aug 07, 2023
Venita is casting Pere with everyone, Pere strategy is crumbling he needs to change strategy....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by TheEnforcer: 12:08am On Aug 07, 2023
fitzmayowa:

There is a way around it....
I have paramount + but na via Facebook I dey watch am.Theres this guy toxocpatat who used to stream it on his website sometime back .But e no dey work again.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Titaniumental: 12:08am On Aug 07, 2023
Adekunle u don't brag cos u've nothing

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 12:09am On Aug 07, 2023
Please, somebody update us on what Mr and Mrs Olopade are talking about

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by andrewbaba44: 12:09am On Aug 07, 2023
safarigirl:

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Yakahot(f): 12:10am On Aug 07, 2023
Ofcourse, I expected him to be in bottom. He doesn’t have a solid fan base and everyone is up.
I like Seyi but he’s not my fave so I spared him a couple of votes.

I’m not sure though of how those that supported Seyi are now rooting for Adekunle since Adekunle was up too and he has always had Islanders full support.

davodyguy:

Seyi may get out of the show soon.

Close to or half of those that supported Seyi are now rooting for Adekunle.

That's just the fact. Hence, except Adekunle is not up. If he's up, Seyi may still be kicked out soon

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 12:10am On Aug 07, 2023
TheEnforcer:
Funny but you be babe now you no man,how you come know how they feel haha

Konji is universal bro.

Yansh na yansh anywhere and if many men see the opportunity to tap current without repercussions, they will take it
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Titaniumental: 12:11am On Aug 07, 2023
safarigirl:
Please, somebody update us on what Mr and Mrs Olopade are talking about
Talking all sort of bullcrap about the ships dynamic in the house.

Most especially dat of Pere,Alex,Neo

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by carammel(f): 12:11am On Aug 07, 2023
Venita is killing me in her conversation with Adekunle with her “we” we”.
Whatever game this woman is playing with this situationship, I am not buying it.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 12:11am On Aug 07, 2023
Venita is bringing gist to Adekunle, while Venita is endorsing Tolanibaj for Neo......

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Amillionnn: 12:11am On Aug 07, 2023
Exactly Venita. That question from Kidd and that conclusion was so out of pocket.

It is not for him to think Kunle won’t be able to handle you. He has a girlfriend. He should face his girlfriend and leave you alone. Kidd is giving me vibes like he fancies Venita.

I don’t know about Pere though. Never saw that. I’m not sure about Pere being interested in Venita but what do I know. She would know better. But hey! Alex liking Neo I doubt that but Venita is saying they almost kissed.

Venita says she likes Tolani for Neo. She also says Neo wants to have a baby next year.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (743) (744) (745) (746) (747) (748) (749) ... (3772) (Reply)

What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / Korean Movies Chatroom

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.