Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,217 members, 7,836,058 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:04 PM

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (747) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread (1500669 Views)

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (744) (745) (746) (747) (748) (749) (750) ... (3772) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by davodyguy: 12:12am On Aug 07, 2023
garfield1:

The only problem is that most of the fans are not crazy about voting and he doesn't have an overwhelming fanbase like laycon,Efe etc.
I am getting sick of these him and venita rubbish.it is killing ade.ships doesn't favour guys
What helped Laycon with that kind of crazy % was the Global Pandemic.

MNET got all us. It was Work from Home. Churches were locked, Schools didn't open from April till September, psychologically people were down etc. BBN was like the only thing that was entertaining from July till October, 2020.

Even football leagues were suspended. That year they got crazy numbers in terms of viewership.

As regard Venita, it can be a blessing. Venita would keep Adekunle in check and also watch his back.

Rachel and Madam France did that for him last season, but didn't really work, cos Rachel was into Giddyfire.

Let's hope for the best and we stay positive

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Titaniumental: 12:12am On Aug 07, 2023
Venita will av to tell us wetin Pere do am exactly in or outside the house,cos I don't understand again

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Aguwanyi: 12:13am On Aug 07, 2023
garfield1:

The only problem is that most of the fans are not crazy about voting and he doesn't have an overwhelming fanbase like laycon,Efe etc.
I am getting sick of these him and venita rubbish.it is killing ade.ships doesn't favour guys

Don’t mind d ship plsss..he told biggie today that its just cruise..
Just focus on Adekunle and 120 million..
When he comes out,his Islanders will drag him by his ear ring..
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 12:14am On Aug 07, 2023
carammel:
Venita is killing me in her conversation with Adekunle with her “we” we”.
Whatever game this woman is playing with this situation shop, I am not buying it.

Adekunle is in a tight corner as Venita already cornered him, he has cast the guys to him meaning you can't trust this people except me......
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by garfield1: 12:15am On Aug 07, 2023
Aguwanyi:

Don’t mind d ship plsss..he told biggie today that its just cruise..
Just focus on Adekunle and 120 million..
When he comes out,his Islanders will drag him by his ear ring..

Oga,it is highly irritating please
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Edu93: 12:17am On Aug 07, 2023
Adekunle can be too stiff..
Loosen up man.
Grab Venita and enjoy your ship.
Over cacu too much

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Clement1111(m): 12:17am On Aug 07, 2023
I pity those shipping Adekunle and Venita

Nothing dey here..... instead of focusing on their ship,they are talking about other people

I like Adekunle ooo but I hope Venita won't be another Gorimapa

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by garfield1: 12:17am On Aug 07, 2023
davodyguy:

MNET got all us. It was Work from Home. Churches were locked, Schools didn't open from April till September, psychologically people were down etc. BBN was like the only thing that was entertaining from July till October, 2020.

Even football leagues were suspended. That year they got crazy numbers in terms of viewership.

As regard Venita, it can be a blessing. Venita would keep Adekunle in check and also watch his back.

Rachel and Madam France did that for him last season, but didn't really work, cos Rachel was into Giddyfire.

I prefer Rachel by far,at least she was not a real housemate so would not steal his fans plus their friendship was well defined.but venita is choking him like Alyson,closemarking him and with time,many of his fans will gravitate towards her

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Avedonn: 12:18am On Aug 07, 2023
fitzmayowa:

Paramount+ but you would need a VPN so as to have access to stream the live feeds from the house....

Thanks
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 12:18am On Aug 07, 2023
Titaniumental:
Venita will av to tell u wetin Pere do am exactly in or outside the house,cos I don't understand again

Pere has been moving weird as he couldn't close his mouth about his strategy telling it all to Ike while Ike the licky mouth goes back to blab to Venita, this has been the source of the silent beef between Pere and Venita.......

The mistake he made is dicuss his strategy on how to use the gals to advance his game with Ike and that is coming to bite him in the behind.....

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by lokoloko84(m): 12:20am On Aug 07, 2023
davodyguy:

Leave him and let him to continue to exasperate energy on trivial issues.
The same nonsense that fans of yemi did during the BB titan season. Instead of ignoring his relationship with khosi,they are busying abusing Khosi up and down creating a toxic environment for him outside the house.
I wish them luck.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by carammel(f): 12:20am On Aug 07, 2023
Clement1111:

Nothing dey here..... instead of focusing on their ship,they are talking about other people

They talked about people that talked about them.
People that asked them questions about whatever they are doing.
It’s normal to talk about it
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Titaniumental: 12:20am On Aug 07, 2023
Clement1111:

Very bland

Just gossip and inshallah

No conversation about themself,look so force

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 12:21am On Aug 07, 2023
Mercy said Ike is using business as a front to knack girls.

Ike says Mercy is always accusing him of knacking girls, but the truth is that any woman that gets close enough to even knack him, the first thing they ask about is her. He says he cannot see girls to knack in Nigeria because of her, that he had to travel abroad to see babes. He says he don cast for Lagos.

He said all the correct babes he meets, when they chat, they start asking him, "Do you have Mercy's number?" "do you guys still talk?" "does she smell nice?"

10 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Titaniumental: 12:23am On Aug 07, 2023
Ike said Pere barely need to be on the show,say na bonus for am

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Aguwanyi: 12:25am On Aug 07, 2023
garfield1:

I prefer Rachel by far,at least she was not a real housemate so would not steal his fans plus their friendship was well defined.but venita is choking him like Alyson,closemarking him and with time,many of his fans will gravitate towards her

Steals his fans for where..
No Islander is shipping Adekunle..you guys should stop with ur baseless assumptions..

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by carammel(f): 12:26am On Aug 07, 2023
fitzmayowa:

Adekunle is in a tight corner as Venita already cornered him, he has cast the guys to him meaning you can't trust this people except me......
She is using him for her game but somehow, she will be good for his game too, it will be mutual benefit.

The only issue will be when she flips, that woman is real pepper.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Titaniumental: 12:27am On Aug 07, 2023
How Cross and Pere turned out to be best buddy is still a mystery to me.... they ain't this close during their season

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 12:27am On Aug 07, 2023
carammel:

She is using him for her game but somehow, she will be good for his game too, it will be mutual benefit.

Quickly, mention 3 times a ship has ever been good for a man's game on BBN.

The man has to be a top contender too o, not just anyhow man. Give me 3 mutually beneficial ships that have favoured men in the last 6 seasons of the show

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by andrewbaba44: 12:28am On Aug 07, 2023
Titaniumental:
How Cross and Pere turned out to be best buddy is still a mystery to me.... they ain't this close during their season

They where very close towards the end of the show

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by garfield1: 12:28am On Aug 07, 2023
safarigirl:

You're right about the fans.

It is not enough to have fans with goodwill, some people's fans went as far as buying new devices sef for voting centres.

At this point, we are talking about people that have machineries on ground to do what needs to be done. I was telling someone that when Cross first came up in SYE, his team spent about 400k for voting that week, and that was just his first time of coming up and it was just Cross in SYE

Imagine what the likes of Mercy have in place for something as big as All Stars.

Even Uriel this evening, was telling Kiddwaya that she has a team set up including people who have to video her to post on her SM and a graphic designer, but when she asked Princess what she had in place, Princess simply told her she had nothing and was hoping for the best, she said, "This is All Stars, you cannot just come here and hope for the best"

This is just Uriel O....see, fans and goodwill are good, but to defeat someone like Mercy Eke, you're going to need more than that.

True.thats why I will be contented if ade finished top three.only the veteran voters of ceec can beat her
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Clement1111(m): 12:29am On Aug 07, 2023
carammel:

They talked about people that talked about them.
People that asked them questions about whatever they are doing.
It’s normal to talk about it
So you think there is really a chemistry between those two people??

Be honest

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by garfield1: 12:29am On Aug 07, 2023
Wotowotoman:

You are not smart. What’s the job of social media handlers? undecided

If you are smart,you won't be mixing things up.does ade have the highest fans or not
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 12:30am On Aug 07, 2023
Titaniumental:

They got really close towards the end of their season. We were calling them Peross, they even got gifts from shippers.

I'm guessing in the last two years, they have grown even closer. I really admire their friendship, it's one of the best dynamics I have seen from the show, because these people are like day and night

They're like the opposites that attract. But me I enjoy watching them because both of them are extremely attractive, and come in different colours grin

8 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Clement1111(m): 12:31am On Aug 07, 2023
Titaniumental:
Venita will av to tell us wetin Pere do am exactly in or outside the house,cos I don't understand again
Problem is that pere is close to some of the girls outside abd they expected ship inside but the werey wants to die on top Alex matter

Better brace up cus cooking from different fanbase dey come in the coming weeks

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Titaniumental: 12:31am On Aug 07, 2023
Neo keep mentioning content content content,which content the werey dey create aside bombarding Instagram with his pictures

14 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Fairdamsel: 12:32am On Aug 07, 2023
thatigboman:
keep crying

Lmao
For a ludicrous statement?
Na…. No time for that shi
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Clement1111(m): 12:33am On Aug 07, 2023
safarigirl:
Mercy said Ike is using business as a front to knack girls.

Ike says Mercy is always accusing him of knacking girls, but the truth is that any form that gets close enough to even knack him, the first thing they ask about is her. He says he cannot see girls to knack in Nigeria because of her, that he had to travel abroad to see babes. He says he don cast for Lagos.

He said all the correct babes he meets, when they chat, they start asking him, "Do you have Mercy's number?" "do you guys still talk?" "does she smell nice?"

Ike suppose reach finals cus that guy na madman 🤣

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by garfield1: 12:33am On Aug 07, 2023
Aguwanyi:

Steals his fans for where..
No Islander is shipping Adekunle..you guys should stop with ur baseless assumptions..

My dear,I am talking based on experience.na from clap dance dey start.a lot of ceec fans were once tobi fans,most mercenaries were formerly ikegang,many Erica fans were Kidd fans,many bella fans were originally with sheggz.when ceec and tobi started,everybody hated the liaison.my dear once ade and venita ship for up to a month,many fans will fall for her naturally.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 12:35am On Aug 07, 2023
carammel:

It's not going to be good for his game, Adekunle is beginning to stay away from HMs meaning is beginning to be isolated and just "live" for Venita......

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Clement1111(m): 12:35am On Aug 07, 2023
Titaniumental:
They literally discussed this evening and Cross was even saying he nominated Pere for the first 5-6weeks and when Pere was always getting saved,he had to switch and start random nomination

Love both boys tho.Best Bromance for me alongside the apple boys

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Psychedelia(m): 12:36am On Aug 07, 2023
Beorn:

It was a sensational ride. An emotional rollercoaster. That was when I sabi carry a fave matter for head. Nowadays, I really don't care anymore.

Sadly though, I don't think he has that number of supportive fans he had back then, back when he was a hustler and had fire in his belly. These days, he's just too chilled. Chopping his money and cruising. I still upgraded my DStv subscription ahead of the EPL season and gave him all my votes. I hope he goes far this season but realistically, I don't think he can. Whenever he leaves, I'll take solace in the fact that he's a success story regardless.

Yeah bro.
Frodd was my Number 2 housemate that year (second only to Lambo), and I was so happy and fulfilled they both made it to the final day and Frodd overachieved even more than a lot of people had predicted he would.
I love the maturity he has now as well as the fact that he's now coming back as a husband and a father wey also get money.
I'm really happy for Frodd. Whenever he leaves - early or late - he's already good.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (744) (745) (746) (747) (748) (749) (750) ... (3772) (Reply)

What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / Korean Movies Chatroom

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.