Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,213 members, 7,836,033 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:28 PM

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (858) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread (1500557 Views)

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (855) (856) (857) (858) (859) (860) (861) ... (3772) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 11:34pm On Aug 08, 2023
davodyguy:

Is there any price for the second team?

Well....we don't know ....but in most cases winner takes all

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Poshpee: 11:34pm On Aug 08, 2023
Titaniumental:
Oga Seyi Carry ur nonsense Husband mentality go house go meet your wife.
I swear. So annoying fellow.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 11:35pm On Aug 08, 2023
safarigirl:
LMAO

Team Pepper Dem want to drop their handbag just because she's a little demanding?

Lol...6 she no pitch tent with her own pple ...
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Agbgift(f): 11:35pm On Aug 08, 2023
Bennytwin:

Lols
Seyi needs to go.
I dunno how jury saved him.
So unfair to princess.

He should go look for respect from his wife.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by kowema(f): 11:35pm On Aug 08, 2023
Some time ago, Seyi told us that Tacha shares similarities with his wife which was why he kept tagging along her behind.
If my memory serves me correctly, Tacha was as rude and fowl mouthed as the girls in this season. Infact she was a protegee to Ceec. (Script wise).

My point is, why is Seyi trying so hard to tell us that his Tacha-kind wife is the best?.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Clement1111(m): 11:35pm On Aug 08, 2023
Aguwanyi:

It is worth every every..
And it will never be well with thatiboboy if he doesn’t exchange words with me tonight..

Like what is d hatred for…Nigga is in the house,trying to mingle and socialize with every other person there..I don’t think Adekunle have done anything to warrant insults this season..
In fact as many of them that keeps coming for Adekunle whether provoked and unprovoked,it will never be well with them..
Ease up abeg

You shouldn't be worked up over a reality show.....you can't expect everyone to flow or like Adekunle but that doesn't mean you should be anger or use negative words

You should just see every comment as cruise cus ehnn if you put your whole emotions,you go get hpb(God forbid) but learn to keep your emotions in check,it will help you

Na everyday them dey insult Pere and Kidd for here, Twitter and Facebook but I don't take them serious cus I know why I Stan them and nothing can change that narratives

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 11:36pm On Aug 08, 2023
Be like food na always problem for this house

So glad I weigh around the size of a bag of rice and I don't need to eat a lot. Can't even imagine being in this kind of house.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Titaniumental: 11:37pm On Aug 08, 2023
kowema:

The thing sweet me die.
The power of food.

Meanwhile Venita said: Let's give them sausage
Ike: No, let them fight tomorrow, when dey fight we will give them sausage.
This is funny grin
I don't know how u find this funny sha,but to me that is just stupidity and greediness.

U can play with anything but not with food,Ike is just bn stupid right now

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 11:37pm On Aug 08, 2023
Clement1111:

Omo you go explain tire this night

Except you want to call Biggie and change the results

I m not bothered about the results o...was just pointing out facts ....I was impressed with team.classic spoken words so was shocked when she said what they did had no meaning ....

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Agbgift(f): 11:37pm On Aug 08, 2023
kowema:
Some time ago, Seyi told us that Tacha shares similarities with his wife which was why he kept tagging along her behind.
If my memory serves me correctly, Tacha was as rude and fowl mouthed as the girls in this season. Infact she was a protegee to Ceec. (Script wise).

My point is, why is Seyi trying so hard to tell us that his Tacha-kind wife is the best?.
May be he later changed spec on his kind of woman
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by kowema(f): 11:38pm On Aug 08, 2023
Agbgift:

May be he later changed spec on his kind of woman

But still married the Tacha kind?.
He should stop lying to us
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 11:38pm On Aug 08, 2023
Seyi is disgusting

Why does he keep referring to Angel as a small girl?

The entire reason Seyi and Ike are bitching about food is that these grown men cannot cook, specifically, Ike. 30+ man, you dey go up and down dey beg who go feed you and you're now using your past begging to punish people with food.

Na wa!

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Agbgift(f): 11:40pm On Aug 08, 2023
safarigirl:
Be like food na always problem for this house

So glad I weigh around the size of a bag of rice and I don't need to eat a lot. Can't even imagine being in this kind of house.
If food doesn't cause war in Biggie's house, then the show needs to be questioned. Just that the way IK is handling the food matter, I hope he will be ready to take what he is dishing out now by next week

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Titaniumental: 11:42pm On Aug 08, 2023
This Stupid Jay Z wanna be is just so selfish and stupid,I hate it wen people are forming nonsense entitlement ontop wetin wey no be their own.

Na Ike get the Food no be Biggie,why is he acting like say the HOH title is forever, stupid, selfish dirty pig

Tueh!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by kowema(f): 11:43pm On Aug 08, 2023
Titaniumental:

I don't know how u find this funny sha,but to me that is just stupidity and greediness.

U can play with anything but not with food,Ike is just bn stupid right now

I like a scheming that targets the collective not an individual.
This is why I find it funny plus the way he says it entertains me
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 11:43pm On Aug 08, 2023
scondy:

I m not bothered about the results o...was just pointing out facts ....I was impressed with team.classic spoken words so was shocked when she said what they did had no meaning ....

I did not say it had no meaning.

I just did not get what they were saying and I kept saying I was looking for something, so, when Team Colourful came around, I heard what I was looking for.

I was listening for a particular thing, and I couldn't hear it from Team Classic, maybe because of their arrangement. You have no idea what I was listening for, you just came to be telling me about grammar knowledge because you assume that was what I was listening for.

Nna ehn!

9 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 11:45pm On Aug 08, 2023
Agbgift:

If food doesn't cause war in Biggie's house, then the show needs to be questioned. Just that the way IK is handling the food matter, I hope he will be ready to take what he is dishing out now by next week

He's handling it terribly and considering he is the HoH, it makes his handling even worse.

Please next week HoH should be a girl, maybe they will handle this position better.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Agbgift(f): 11:47pm On Aug 08, 2023
Whitemoney nor get stress.
I ate the burnt rice and neck of chicken. I "enjoyed it. The highest I will get is pot belly and i will work it out by morning.

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 11:47pm On Aug 08, 2023
scondy:

Lol...6 she no pitch tent with her own pple ...

Mercy should make sure her school daughter is not dropped O, because who will she run to?

If Seyi leaves, they will probably hold her tight sha, because they will need the numbers

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Aguwanyi: 11:47pm On Aug 08, 2023
Clement1111:

Ease up abeg

You shouldn't be worked up over a reality show.....you can't expect everyone to flow or like Adekunle but that doesn't mean you should be anger or use negative words

You should just see every comment as cruise cus ehnn if you put your whole emotions,you go get hpb(God forbid) but learn to keep your emotions in check,it will help you

Na everyday them dey insult Pere and Kidd for here, Twitter and Facebook but I don't take them serious cus I know why I Stan them and nothing can change that narratives

Seriously,I wouldn’t have been so pissed off if he does anything that warrants dragging..
But once he coughs,they will start agending..

But Iike I said,I want to follow this show with no emotions attached and so help me God..
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by kowema(f): 11:48pm On Aug 08, 2023
Lol.
Whitemoney said Kidd is playing the Lord Baelish Role in the house.
I think I agree

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by COOL10(m): 11:48pm On Aug 08, 2023
I love the way Whitemoney reasons. 👌👌

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Titaniumental: 11:48pm On Aug 08, 2023
WM talk say Kidd is playing Lord Baelish role

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Avedonn: 11:49pm On Aug 08, 2023
grin What kind of HOH is Ike ?

He want to starve the remaining housemates.

He said he want them to suffer just like how he suffered when he was downstairs.

Venita was trying to prevail on him to abandon such idea, but he's having non of it.

I know Venita is concern not because of the housemates, but because of Adekunle.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 11:49pm On Aug 08, 2023
eepeepook:
Is it me or Whitemoney doesn’t shout “who dey breet!” again?

Him and Phina dey fight over copyright infringement on that oooo

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Clement1111(m): 11:51pm On Aug 08, 2023
Aguwanyi:

Seriously,I wouldn’t have been so pissed off if he does anything that warrants dragging..
But once he coughs,they will start agending..

But Iike I said,I want to follow this show with no emotions attached and so help me God..
Thatigboman has always been like that,I stopped taking his trolling seriously during Laycon's time.

No too reason am,just enjoy the show and your fave(s),afterall there is only going to be one winner in the show and multiple winners outside the show

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Avedonn: 11:51pm On Aug 08, 2023
safarigirl:
Seyi is disgusting

Why does he keep referring to Angel as a small girl?

The entire reason Seyi and Ike are bitching about food is that these grown men cannot cook, specifically, Ike. 30+ man, you dey go up and down dey beg who go feed you and you're now using your past begging to punish people with food.

Na wa!

Angel is very rude and disrespectful.

The only person she respect in that house is Venita. I don't know wether to call fear or respect sef.

8 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 11:53pm On Aug 08, 2023
Clement1111:

Can I join you in that mountain??

I don't like Alex and definitely won't want Pere shipping with her

He can go for anybody except her,Baye and venbitters

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Clement1111(m): 11:53pm On Aug 08, 2023
safarigirl:

He's handling it terribly and considering he is the HoH, it makes his handling even worse.

Please next week HoH should be a girl, maybe they will handle this position better.
Aside Venbitters,Cee C and Alex....I don't see the girls winning the HoH

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Clement1111(m): 11:55pm On Aug 08, 2023
kowema:
Lol.
Whitemoney said Kidd is playing the Lord Baelish Role in the house.
I think I agree
Sometimes I wish Brighton was in the house

We for see correct scheming
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 11:55pm On Aug 08, 2023
Avedonn:
grin What kind of HOH is Ike ?

He want to starve the remaining housemates.

He said he want them to suffer just like how he suffered when he was downstairs.

Venita was trying to prevail on him to abandon such idea, but he's having non of it.

I know Venita is concern not because of the housemates, but because of Adekunle.

Yes o...her crush must be taken care of na...lol
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 11:56pm On Aug 08, 2023
Amya:

After all this campaign and stress it will all end with the final strike on Saturday. You boarded a sinking ship Tats.

(1) (2) (3) ... (855) (856) (857) (858) (859) (860) (861) ... (3772) (Reply)

What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / Korean Movies Chatroom

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.