Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,301 members, 7,836,311 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:29 AM

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (859) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread (1501763 Views)

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (856) (857) (858) (859) (860) (861) (862) ... (3772) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 11:56pm On Aug 08, 2023
Geezeem:

Him and Phina dey fight over copyright infringement on that oooo

Funny how it worked for phyna ...back to back season...lol

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by kowema(f): 11:56pm On Aug 08, 2023
Clement1111:

Sometimes I wish Brighton was in the house

We for see correct scheming

Naa, He was a bit boring for me.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Clement1111(m): 11:56pm On Aug 08, 2023
Avedonn:

Angel is very rude and disrespectful.

The only person she respect in that house is Venita. I don't know wether to call fear or respect sef.
But the way Seyi is going about it is wrong plus he is the older one too

By Sunday Sha,he must reunite with his wife that he doesn't want us to rest from

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Clement1111(m): 11:57pm On Aug 08, 2023
Geezeem:

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Why strike Baye
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Clement1111(m): 11:58pm On Aug 08, 2023
scondy:

Yes o...her crush must be taken care of na...lol
Crush ke

Your boy don marry ooo
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Aguwanyi: 11:58pm On Aug 08, 2023
Clement1111:

Thatigboman has always been like that,I stopped taking his trolling seriously during Laycon's time.

No too reason am,just enjoy the show and your fave(s),afterall there is only going to be one winner in the show and multiple winners outside the show
Abi oo
Thanks jare

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by kowema(f): 11:59pm On Aug 08, 2023
Avedonn:
grin What kind of HOH is Ike ?

He want to starve the remaining housemates.

He said he want them to suffer just like how he suffered when he was downstairs.

Venita was trying to prevail on him to abandon such idea, but he's having non of it.

I know Venita is concern not because of the housemates, but because of Adekunle.

Lol.
The reason he is doing all of that is to get the general house to fight. He is trying to trigger them at large and it's working small small.

Venita was actually pleading with Ike to help Ade keep some eggs upstairs.
Earlier in the day, Adekunle almost got in a rage cus he didn't get any eggs to eat and some persons almost got him to flip in the kitchen. Biggie had to immediately call him into the diary room and he cooled off!.

In summary, it's like a two way street, initially, Ike was trying to keep some food upstairs and release it in bits so it doesn't finish quick, however, them Angel and some others started ranting, even Mercy is pissed so Ike said they should send all their portions down and let them grub it all in one night and fight after, but he wants to hold on to the luxury food like plantain and sausage and release it to them as reward for fights. Lol.

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 12:00am On Aug 09, 2023
scondy:

Funny how it worked for phyna ...back to back season...lol

That's how gullible Nigerians can be
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Dsimmer: 12:00am On Aug 09, 2023
Been watching yet I have yet to see my Yemi :' Hot, chilled, bubbly, unfazed, intense, mysterious and with the charisma. Ever smiling too, aside flirting 🤣 and yeah, he's a softy underneath. I miss my Yemi cry
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by DownChelsea(f): 12:06am On Aug 09, 2023
SHUT UP ANH. GUY!
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 12:06am On Aug 09, 2023
Clement1111:

Why strike Baye

Is that the name of a person, a thing, a place or animal? 🤨

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 12:07am On Aug 09, 2023
Avedonn:

Angel is very rude and disrespectful.

The only person she respect in that house is Venita. I don't know wether to call fear or respect sef.

We can acknowledge that Angel is very rude and disrespectful, while acknowledging that Seyi is also very rude and disrespectful.

Camera did not show us what Angel did, but we're seeing Seyi ranting again. He has ranted multiple times and insulted multiple women in that house for whatever reason.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by kowema(f): 12:12am On Aug 09, 2023
Lol.
Just as some persons speculated.
Na Cross scatter Pere their drawing task grin grin grin.

Frodd : I ask Cross wetin be the color of the tree , he say make I draw any color way I like (I died).
...Cross say make I draw hot air balloon shade am them make I draw GSM under then make I put hash tag with dot dot dot dot grin grin grin grin..
...imagine Cross dey give you information?, As he dey tell me, naso we dey argue.

This was funny

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by kowema(f): 12:14am On Aug 09, 2023
Ike said he regrets his BFF choices and he feels stuck in his season...too many pepper them people

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Clement1111(m): 12:15am On Aug 09, 2023
Geezeem:

Is that the name of a person, a thing, a place or animal? 🤨
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Between you and dsimmer,I wonder who dislike her the most

Pere is already a father figure to her so you will have to deal with it 🤣
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 12:19am On Aug 09, 2023
Ike is complaining to Cross about his BFF people and how he regrets his choices

He says he is stuck in his season and that is why he picked his season people, aside CeeC. Cross says they are in the house to meet new people, that he should play his game. He says Ike does not need anyone to play his game, he should just do what he has to do and if the people love him outside, he'll be good.

He asks Cross what he thinks he should do, Cross says he should just do what he has to do. Ike says he already made a mistake with the BFF choice, Cross says they live and they learn, so, even if he thinks this is a mistake, he should learn from it.

Ike asks Cross about Venita, Cross says Venita is playing her own game, and he's not sure she is very straightforward, so, Ike shoild be mindful of her. Ike tries to ask him what he thinks of the other 3 BFFs

Alex joins the conversation. Ike intimates her that he and Cross are talking because he thought Cross was mad about the way the Waw game went and the whole accusations of cheating. Alex is now contributing her own 2 cents.....

11 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Avedonn: 12:19am On Aug 09, 2023
kowema:

Lol.
The reason he is doing all of that is to get the general house to fight. He is trying to trigger them at large and it's working small small.

Venita was actually pleading with Ike to help Ade keep some eggs upstairs.
Earlier in the day, Adekunle almost got in a rage cus he didn't get any eggs to eat and some persons almost got him to flip in the kitchen. Biggie had to immediately call him into the diary room and he cooled off!.

In summary, it's like a two way street, initially, Ike was trying to keep some food upstairs and release it in bits so it doesn't finish quick, however, them Angel and some others started ranting, even Mercy is pissed so Ike said they should send all their portions down and let them grub it all in one night and fight after, but he wants to hold on to the luxury food like plantain and sausage and release it to them as reward for fights. Lol.

Exactly

He's now telling cross that he regretted picking Venita, Sheyi and Mercy as BFFs.

He said they're stoping him from fulfilling his plans on the housemates.

I expect him to clash with the thrio before he finish his reign because Venita, Sheyi and Mercy will never agree with him on his quest to starve the housemates.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Altrarecords(m): 12:20am On Aug 09, 2023
CRUISETOPIAVP:
Ike is such a greedy bast*ard.

He no dey chop for house? Hoh that will only last for a week. Such a terrible leader

Ike never asked to be a leader, he won leadership and he deserves to rule any way he sees fit

You expect a gangster who only think about himself to be a fair leader?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Amillionnn: 12:22am On Aug 09, 2023
Alex can’t you see that Cross is not contributing to this conversation the way he was before you intruded! That is to tell you that smart Ike changed the topic of discussion when you arrived.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Clement1111(m): 12:25am On Aug 09, 2023
In all of this I feel pity for Soma who always wagered the highest amount each week but eat little

Ñeo and Tbaj will tell me how he was able to finish a crate of egg in less than 3days and both of them(including Mercy) are very greedy when it comes to wager coins staked

7 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Avedonn: 12:26am On Aug 09, 2023
safarigirl:

We can acknowledge that Angel is very rude and disrespectful, while acknowledging that Seyi is also very rude and disrespectful.

Camera did not show us what Angel did, but we're seeing Seyi ranting again. He has ranted multiple times and insulted multiple women in that house for whatever reason.

Even without camera showing us, we all know Angel is very rude.

Sometimes she even disrespect Biggie with her utterances.

As Juvenile as Ilebaye is, she behaves more maturely than Angel when she's sober.

10 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Clement1111(m): 12:27am On Aug 09, 2023
Amillionnn:
Alex can’t you see that Cross is not contributing to this conversation the way he was before you intruded! That is to tell you that smart Ike changed the topic of discussion when you arrived.
Alex should gettat abeg

Ike is telling her to excuse them sef but she no wan gree

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Altrarecords(m): 12:31am On Aug 09, 2023
Agbgift:
Whitemoney nor get stress.
I ate the burnt rice and neck of chicken. I "enjoyed it. The highest I will get is pot belly and i will work it out by morning.

I just like the guy despite all the unwarranted hate

In fact he's hated for being too good 🤣

It's like if one isn't aggressive people just think you are pretending.. which is sad

10 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 12:32am On Aug 09, 2023
Amillionnn:

I actually think they were discussing the Waw game thing too before Alex interrupted. While Ike was talking about the BFFs he mentioned that when they were accusing him of cheating, they were telling him (Ike) to mention it to Big Brother, so, he felt conflicted because it was his PD people that were asking him to report Cross' cheating to Biggie, and he still didn't think the cheating was worth reporting, especially as it would be against his 'new friend'

So, what he is telling Alex is still within the conversation, Cross is just not contributing as much because he was eating while Ike was downloading gist to Alex

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 12:34am On Aug 09, 2023
LOL

Doyin has started flirting with her forbidden crush, Kiddwaya. She's beaming so hard as he's touching her, it's almost cute.

For some reason, Pere is hovering around them
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by omotolly22(f): 12:36am On Aug 09, 2023
thatigboman:
Adekunle is just being stupid. His job is that of an observer. Ilebaye asks the questions, her team responds, if she say correct, she show u for concurrence. But he carry his garrafe head and start acting like the quiz master. Very stupid human being

You better calm down it is just a game ,haba ,your words are always to insultive and toxic

I notice something about you ,right from lockdown season ,any housemate that is not your tribe , you drag them to filth, abeg you are too tribalistic abeg

Your neighbours should be careful around you because hmmm.

11 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by kowema(f): 12:41am On Aug 09, 2023
A very valid question.
Is the Billionaire dating you?.

What a bragging right

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by COOL10(m): 12:48am On Aug 09, 2023
Cee Cee to Ike: You're not gonna get girls with this your attitude. All the girls are complaining.

Cross to Cee Cee: It's good for them.

😆😆😆
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 12:49am On Aug 09, 2023
Ilebaye asks Cross for a massage

Adekunle; "I have oil"

See, guys! I nearly died from laughter. It was the way he said it that was so funny

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by COOL10(m): 12:49am On Aug 09, 2023
This Ike's regime ehn 🤣

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 12:56am On Aug 09, 2023
Cross says he's going to think about giving Ilebaye a massage.

Ilebaye says if he's going to think about it, then she doesn't want it.

Cross says if she doesn't allow him to think about it, then, she'll have to give him a BJ in exchange for the massage.

Ilebaye says she doesn't know how to give BJ

Cross: "I can teach you."

Ilebaye "What if I bite off your dick?"

Cross "I'll guide you on how to do it."

Ilebaye says she's not giving BJ, Cross says then she should give him time to think about the massage.

Ilebaye to Adekunle, "Not all guys like BJ"

Adekunle, "Well, you're lucky you met one who does"

Ilebaye says Cross has been teaching her bad things, yesterday it was 69, today it is BJ

Adekunle, "If you sleep in his bed tonight, I'm sure he'll teach you a few more things"

See, if you guys aren't watching, you won't understand how funny Adekunle's one liners have been. It's not just the words, but the manner of delivery. He's just dropping it in this deadpan voice as if they're talking about doing laundry.

20 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (856) (857) (858) (859) (860) (861) (862) ... (3772) (Reply)

What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / Korean Movies Chatroom

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.