Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,245 members, 7,815,353 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:09 AM

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (861) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread (1468574 Views)

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (858) (859) (860) (861) (862) (863) (864) ... (3772) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Avedonn: 2:35am On Aug 09, 2023
Edu93:
Yeah... Adekunle and gossip.
He's above all these petty side talks.
If the housemates come table him matter, that house go tight for am o.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 2:37am On Aug 09, 2023
Wetin Frodd and WhiteMoney dey sing wey dem dey shout like mad men......

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by TheEnforcer: 2:38am On Aug 09, 2023
safarigirl:

LOL

Things like this, it is difficult to tell who is messing up the toilet, because you'd have to track usage and when it actually got messed up. Whoever did it would have to own up to it, and we all know that is highly unlikely.

I think LU people complained about a simissue too.
I reckon Multichoice would even have found that embarrassing. Make dem continue with their unsanitary habits Alternative don dey as BB 25 don begin
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Avedonn: 2:40am On Aug 09, 2023
fitzmayowa:

The guy is just plain stupid, how can you be fuelling fight between 2 siblings that will still settle at family reunion.......

I wonder what he was thinking.

I was expecting him to advise Venita to forgive Neo but instead he's fueling the whole issue.

Neo has been down since yesterday after his misunderstanding with Venita and now Adekunle has escalated the whole thing.

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Graysons: 2:42am On Aug 09, 2023
What is wrong with sister Adekunle self? This guy has started his demonic character again.🤮🤮

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 2:42am On Aug 09, 2023
Avedonn:

I wonder what he was thinking.

I was expecting him to advise Venita to forgive Neo but instead he's fueling the whole issue.

Neo has been down since yesterday after his misunderstanding with Venita and now Adekunle has escalated the whole thing.

Rather than caution Venita he keeps egging her on, maybe he has never been a "pretty" gal like Venita so he has to please her all the time......
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 2:43am On Aug 09, 2023
IIebaye wants to unlock serious relationship strategy now, already running it by Doyin, Giel come carry ya gal o......cheesy grin cheesy

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 2:46am On Aug 09, 2023
TheEnforcer:
I reckon Multichoice would even have found that embarrassing. Make dem continue with their unsanitary habits Alternative don dey as BB 25 don begin

The season is going good already with Kristen about to talk herself out of the house, While Cirie and Jared would need to tame Izzy who knows their secret of being mother and son, the intrigue is crazy......
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Avedonn: 2:55am On Aug 09, 2023
fitzmayowa:

Rather than caution Venita he keeps egging her on, maybe he has never been a "pretty" gal like Venita so he has to please her all the time......

Exactly!

I've noticed that he has been overwhelmed by Venita's look and Intelligence.

He feels like he has hit a jackpot by dating Venita that's if she's even taking him serious.

Because I'm sure she's using him to kill boredom in that house.

My fear for Adekunle is he might end up 2-0. No money, No woman.

He better come to his senses before it's too late for him because all this busy body he's doing to please Venita won't help him.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Edu93: 2:56am On Aug 09, 2023
fitzmayowa:

I meaning upgrading from Obaseki to Venita is big win.

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by COOL10(m): 3:12am On Aug 09, 2023
Whitemoney is killing his role. Wow!!! 🔥👌🔥

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by JuicyStar: 3:13am On Aug 09, 2023
Wetin concern Adekunle? If the heads of the siblings are correct aren’t they suppose to call each other to order? If Neo head isn’t mature, can’t Venita being the older one make things right?

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by COOL10(m): 3:15am On Aug 09, 2023
Whitemoney is in his element this morning 😄😄

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by COOL10(m): 3:18am On Aug 09, 2023
Frodd to Whitemoney: Dibia fit you oo. Consider am 🤣

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by JuicyStar: 3:18am On Aug 09, 2023
Avedonn:

Exactly!

He feels like he has hit a jackpot by dating Venita that's if she's even taking him serious.

He better come to his senses before it's too late for him because all this busy body he's doing to please Venita won't help him.

Shipping is a strategy most of this housemates feel they can use to get ahead with in this game. In their mind they know it won’t last outside the house. By the way, sebi they meet themselves outside the house before now, why haven’t fallen in love? So no true feelings in that house.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by JUDGEJUDITH: 3:39am On Aug 09, 2023
Those fools up there Adekunle is not here to settle family disputes or to mend a full grown woman Venita forgetting his own priority there undecided undecided They are still his competitors as far as the game is concerned! Bad Boy Deks head still dey the game and I love it....Let Venita and Neo keep fighting and destroying their chances in the game when they get out they can settle cheesy cheesy cheesy

12 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by JUDGEJUDITH: 3:56am On Aug 09, 2023
Tatiana4u:

Serves him right!
Karma is dealing with him for getting people drunk and hoping for them to misbehave and get disqualified!
Tueh!
U must be a fool If u think he left his soft life in honour of Mutichoice invitation just to come there to count biggies ninjas! Ur Karma will only fall on ilebaye and it's working already cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by JUDGEJUDITH: 4:03am On Aug 09, 2023
ilebaye has become totally useless since her stupid strategy of attacking her seniors and playing victim caught up with her😁😁😁
I pity her cos she won't Win and the top guns she insulted go still treat her bullshit outside cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

8 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Adexchelsea19(m): 4:28am On Aug 09, 2023
Avedonn:

Exactly!

you are just a foolish goat. Venita is a divorcee with two kids and Adekunle is a single handsome and intelligent man. If there’s anyone doing anybody a favor in their relationship, it’s Adekunle doing her a favor. If e easy to get a single handsome man like Adekunle after two kids and being divorced, make she go outside and get one nah

I don’t understand what you meant by he’s overwhelmed by venitas look. Everybody is not like you that chicken out cuz you can’t express yourself to the opposite sex.

And I notice your post is ridden with jealousy and hatred, God will help your life

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by sogodihno: 4:45am On Aug 09, 2023
thatigboman:
go ahead. Ur useless dead mama

Stop mistaking me for your rabid d0g of a mother.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 5:39am On Aug 09, 2023
fitzmayowa:
Wetin Frodd and WhiteMoney dey sing wey dem dey shout like mad men......
I missed.
Anything whitemoney and singing must be hilarious grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 6:09am On Aug 09, 2023
thatigboman:
CeeC is the only one in bbnaija history that trended worldwide. We don't call the fabulous CeeC a Legend for calling sake, she earned the medal with a long pole.
Even Ebuka couldn't help than to introduce her as "the Queen of Double Wahala"
Vote CeeC my people
Tacha wink
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Lauryn41(f): 6:10am On Aug 09, 2023
Avedonn:
Adekunle is fueling the misunderstanding between Venita and Neo.

They were having a house meeting and selflection session, Venita excused herself to go to the rest room and it happens Neo was the next inline to speak. Neo said some people don't take correction,and also some people use their age as an intimation tactics.

Well, Neo was clearly referring to Venita, but Venita wasn't there. But after the meeting Adekunle call Venita outside and told her everything Neo said.

Seriously that's very childish of Adekunle to that. He's enlarging the rift between family instead of him to mediate.

I'm very disappoinment in him seriously.

You don’t like Adekunle , why don’t you ignore him and rest

You have been crying more than Venita ever since

Shiooorr

14 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 6:18am On Aug 09, 2023
Avedonn:

Exactly!

Supposed fan...if u don't like venita fine...biko don't buy hate for Adekunle....he will talk about whatever he wants to say....if neo wants to be yapping nonsense behind venita's back, she deserves to know. if he is mindful about the family relationship he won't be yapping nonsense.

Direct energy to the talker...

Adekunle isn't overwhelmed by venita. That much is obvious.

13 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Allnacruise(m): 6:18am On Aug 09, 2023
Edu93:
Yeah... Adekunle and gossip.
That's not gossip....
Taaah
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Allnacruise(m): 6:19am On Aug 09, 2023
fitzmayowa:

The guy is just plain stupid, how can you be fuelling fight between 2 siblings that will still settle at family reunion.......

If Na other housemates dey do this thing...una go call am scheming? Right?

SMH

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 6:20am On Aug 09, 2023
safarigirl:
Seyi needs to reel in his need to say something awful about these girls or compare them to his wife at home

Nobody in that house is his wife and nobody owes him good behaviour or acceptable behaviour. He needs to put a lid on it. Everytime, he's saying somebody is badly behaved. Seyi himself is badly behaved, very awful human being
No be lie
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Allnacruise(m): 6:21am On Aug 09, 2023
Graysons:
What is wrong with sister Adekunle self? This guy has started his demonic character again.🤮🤮

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 6:21am On Aug 09, 2023
Congratulations Cross, Pere, Soma and Uriel om your win guys kiss kiss

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 6:23am On Aug 09, 2023
Agbgift:
Whitemoney nor get stress.
I ate the burnt rice and neck of chicken. I "enjoyed it. The highest I will get is pot belly and i will work it out by morning.

This is why we love him
Always finds the humour in Everything

There was a day he was praying against anything that'll take him out of character grin
He did it in his funny way too cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 6:24am On Aug 09, 2023
Titaniumental:
WM talk say Kidd is playing Lord Baelish role
He's right

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 6:25am On Aug 09, 2023
safarigirl:
Ike is complaining to Cross about his BFF people and how he regrets his choices

He says he is stuck in his season and that is why he picked his season people, aside CeeC. Cross says they are in the house to meet new people, that he should play his game. He says Ike does not need anyone to play his game, he should just do what he has to do and if the people love him outside, he'll be good.

He asks Cross what he thinks he should do, Cross says he should just do what he has to do. Ike says he already made a mistake with the BFF choice, Cross says they live and they learn, so, even if he thinks this is a mistake, he should learn from it.

Ike asks Cross about Venita, Cross says Venita is playing her own game, and he's not sure she is very straightforward, so, Ike shoild be mindful of her. Ike tries to ask him what he thinks of the other 3 BFFs

Alex joins the conversation. Ike intimates her that he and Cross are talking because he thought Cross was mad about the way the Waw game went and the whole accusations of cheating. Alex is now contributing her own 2 cents.....
It's good for ike grin
Shey he's always trying to create problems for others? I like that he used his hand to pick problems for himself grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (858) (859) (860) (861) (862) (863) (864) ... (3772) (Reply)

What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / Korean Movies Chatroom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.