Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,094 members, 7,835,694 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:34 PM

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (860) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread (1499733 Views)

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (857) (858) (859) (860) (861) (862) (863) ... (3772) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by omotolly22(f): 12:57am On Aug 09, 2023
thatigboman:
see this one shedding tears like a primary school child. Which height, senseless adukunle the hopeless coward brainless height? Or are u adding all his family tree own?
All the heights in the nonsensical very hopeless nonentity extra idiotic unmanly Adekunle heights reach Tower of babel?

Lockdown season : laycon

SYE: arin

Level up : Adekunle and sheggz

This all stars : seyi and adekunle and ilebaye

Your pattern has cast, this are the only housemate you drag to filth on this thread , every season the same pattern, you cannot even pretend small,God forbid abeg

22 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 12:58am On Aug 09, 2023
safarigirl:
Cross says he's going to think about giving Ilebaye a massage.

Ilebaye says if he's going to think about it, then she doesn't want it.

Cross says if she doesn't allow him to think about it, then, she'll have to give him a BJ in exchange for the massage.

Ilebaye says she doesn't know how to give BJ

Cross: "I can teach you."

Ilebaye "What if I bite off your dick?"

Cross "I'll guide you on how to do it."

Ilebaye says she's not giving BJ, Cross says then she should give him time to think about the massage.

Ilebaye to Adekunle, "Not all guys like BJ"

Adekunle, "Well, you're lucky you met one who does"

Ilebaye says Cross has been teaching her bad things, yesterday it was 69, today it is BJ

Adekunle, "If you sleep in his bed tonight, I'm sure he'll teach you a few more things"

See, if you guys aren't watching, you won't understand how funny Adekunle's one liners have been. It's not just the words, but the manner of delivery. He's just dropping it in this deadpan voice as if they're talking about doing laundry.
All hail Cross the corrupter of the 'innocent'.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 1:01am On Aug 09, 2023
UncannyGenius:
All hail Cross the corrupter of the 'innocent'.

LMAO.

Ilebaye said Cross wants to spoil her for her father and husband, and he wants her to follow him to hell.

Cross says if she gets to heaven and she doesn't see him, then she can best believe she isn't in heaven.

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Wotowotoman: 1:03am On Aug 09, 2023
safarigirl:
Seyi is disgusting

Why does he keep referring to Angel as a small girl?

The entire reason Seyi and Ike are bitching about food is that these grown men cannot cook, specifically, Ike. 30+ man, you dey go up and down dey beg who go feed you and you're now using your past begging to punish people with food.

Na wa!

If a man made a similar statement about women, you go call am misogyny. Can’t you see how stupid you sound? Sexually frustrated evening newspaper like you. I feel like giving you konk for that your large forehead with receding hairline angry

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Wotowotoman: 1:08am On Aug 09, 2023
safarigirl:
Seyi needs to reel in his need to say something awful about these girls or compare them to his wife at home

Nobody in that house is his wife and nobody owes him good behaviour or acceptable behaviour. He needs to put a lid on it. Everytime, he's saying somebody is badly behaved. Seyi himself is badly behaved, very awful human being

Why do you always get triggered when a man talks about his wife or fiancé? Is it his fault that you are an angry evening newspaper? 🤔

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 1:12am On Aug 09, 2023
Mercy looks so innocent but in reality she is one cunning woman grin

7 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 1:13am On Aug 09, 2023
safarigirl:

LMAO.

Ilebaye said Cross wants to spoil her for her father and husband, and he wants her to follow him to hell.

Cross says if she gets to heaven and she doesn't see him, then she can best believe she isn't in heaven.
He is in his moments.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 1:16am On Aug 09, 2023
UncannyGenius:
He is in his moments.

The entire reason I want to sit at a table with Cross, is just so he can break down his grand plan on how he'll make it to heaven after being a nasty wh-ore for most of his earthly life.

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Wotowotoman: 1:25am On Aug 09, 2023
safarigirl:

The entire reason I want to sit at a table with Cross, is just so he can break down his grand plan on how he'll make it to heaven after being a nasty wh-ore for most of his earthly life.

Cross is so cute when he sexually objectifies women but if to say na another housemate, especially a strong one, you will call him an animal that must be cancelled by feminists. Can’t you see that the more you type, the more you expose your hidden agenda? Your plan no go work this season. Hunger go wire you well! angry

8 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 1:28am On Aug 09, 2023
Wotowotoman:

Cross is so cute when he sexually objectifies women but if to say na another housemate, especially a strong one, you will call him an animal that must be cancelled by feminists. Can’t you see that the more you type, the more you expose your hidden agenda? Your plan no go work this season. Hunger go wire you well! angry

The thing I wrote has nothing to do with the thing you wrote. It's like your own daily meal is determined by how much you can troll me and get a response.

Oya, take this one and eat for today.

13 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by JuicyStar: 1:33am On Aug 09, 2023
You are not equal bawo? If u guys are doing well outside, why accept to come here again?

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Wotowotoman: 1:36am On Aug 09, 2023
safarigirl:

The thing I wrote has nothing to do with the thing I wrote. It's like your own daily meal is determined by how much you can troll me and get a response.

Oya, take this one and eat for today.

Look at this sexually frustrated evening newspaper feeling herself 😁😁

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 1:37am On Aug 09, 2023
Some HMs are using this opportunity to address the house on some lingering issues.

Cross brings up the messiness and poor waste disposal, and pleads that they properly dispose of their waste or call on himself or Soma to assist them where they have any issues.

Angel pleads that they all try to manage the food they're sharing. She reminds them that they aren't in their houses, so, they should be mindful of how they eat. She says nobody should be eating more than 2 eggs at a sitting. She says it is greed to eat up to 3 or 4 eggs, because even someone else may not get to eat which is unfair.

WhiteMoney asks that they treat other with respect in the house.

Uriel asks that they should try to wash their plates instead of just dumping it in the sink.

TolaniBaj supports WhiteMoney's call for respect, and adds that she feels like there is some toxic energy among them, she says she is mindful this is a competition and they're all trying to push for top position, but it doesn't mean they should not live peacefully.

Mercy's own is that they should be using the toilet properly, not leaving shit stains in the bowl or things like that. She also says some people abandoned plates in the garden and they need to clean up after each other. She says Biggie did not bring any maid here, so, everyone should act accordingly. She also mentions the respect thing again.

14 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Edu93: 1:58am On Aug 09, 2023
JuicyStar:
You are not equal bawo? If u guys are doing well outside, why accept to come here again?
You dey mind them..
If you want respect stay your house...
Nobody force them come
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Psychedelia(m): 1:58am On Aug 09, 2023
lamart:

Thank you so much. One more thing does that mean I have to download the showmax app on my computer? Also do I need to use a vpn blocker. Thanks once again.
Just tried on my computer now and it's not connecting to showmax. It says showmax us not available in my current location 😢. Please how did you do urs.

Don't download the PC app. The developers haven't updated that thing since 2019, it seems.
Normally, I just access the site directly on my Chrome browser by using the URL.
For some network providers across the states, you might need a VPN, so look into it.
You can set your VPN to UK.
Showmax has no issues with UK.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Edu93: 1:59am On Aug 09, 2023
Everybody complaining of loitering dirt...
So na who come dey dirty the house na
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by BadMaster: 2:08am On Aug 09, 2023
lamart:

Thank you so much. One more thing does that mean I have to download the showmax app on my computer? Also do I need to use a vpn blocker. Thanks once again.
Just tried on my computer now and it's not connecting to showmax. It says showmax us not available in my current location 😢. Please how did you do urs.
Psychedelia:

Don't download the PC app. The developers haven't updated that thing since 2019, it seems.
Normally, I just access the site directly on my Chrome browser by using the URL.
For some network providers across the states, you might need a VPN, so look into it.
You can set your VPN to UK.
Showmax has no issues with UK.
In addition, If you have a Google TV or Android TV device, like Chromecast with Google TV, Sony, TCL, Hisense Google TVs, you may download the Showmax app from Playstore.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by TheEnforcer: 2:14am On Aug 09, 2023
safarigirl:
Some HMs are using this opportunity to address the house on some lingering issues.

Cross brings up the messiness and poor waste disposal, and pleads that they properly dispose of their waste or call on himself or Soma to assist them where they have any issues.

Angel pleads that they all try to manage the food they're sharing. She reminds them that they aren't in their houses, so, they should be mindful of how they eat. She says nobody should be eating more than 2 eggs at a sitting. She says it is freed to eat up to 3 or 4 eggs, because even someone else may not get to eat which is unfair.

WhiteMoney asks that they treat other with respect in n the bushes.

Uriel asks that they should try to wash their plates instead of just dumping it in the sink.

TolaniBaj supports WhiteMoney's call for respect, and adds that she feels like there is some toxic energy among them, she says she is mindful this is a competition and they're all trying to push for top position, but it doesn't mean they should not live peacefully.

Mercy's own is that they should be using the toilet properly, not leaving shit stains in the bowl or things like that. She also says some people abandoned plates in the garden and they need to clean up after each other. She says Biggie did not bring any maid here, so, everyone should act accordingly. She also mentions the respect thing again.
Im not understanding this o.What kinda houseguest are these who can't use the restroom properly? So they are this dirty while trying to form posh TV? How did these kinda houseguests get invited? What a disgusting habit! They need to name the offending houseguests .Call them out man!
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 2:22am On Aug 09, 2023
Adekunle should stay away from Venita whala.....
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 2:24am On Aug 09, 2023
TheEnforcer:
Im not understanding this o.What kinda houseguest are these who can't use the restroom properly? So they are this dirty while trying to form posh TV? How did these kinda houseguests get invited? What a disgusting habit! They need to name the offending houseguests .Call them out man!

LOL

Things like this, it is difficult to tell who is messing up the toilet, because you'd have to track usage and when it actually got messed up. Whoever did it would have to own up to it, and we all know that is highly unlikely.

I think LU people complained about a similar issue too.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Edu93: 2:26am On Aug 09, 2023
fitzmayowa:
Adekunle should stay away from Venita whala.....
Who was Adekunle reporting to Venita?
I didn't get the name
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by JuicyStar: 2:27am On Aug 09, 2023
Frodd no mind Ceece ooh…she no get manners normally. Once person dey close to Alex, the person don become her enemy.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by JuicyStar: 2:28am On Aug 09, 2023
Edu93:
Who was Adekunle reporting to Venita?
I didn't get the name

E be like say na Neo
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Avedonn: 2:31am On Aug 09, 2023
Adekunle is fueling the misunderstanding between Venita and Neo.

They were having a house meeting and selflection session, Venita excused herself to go to the rest room and it happens Neo was the next inline to speak. Neo said some people don't take correction,and also some people use their age as an intimation tactics.

Well, Neo was clearly referring to Venita, but Venita wasn't there. But after the meeting Adekunle call Venita outside and told her everything Neo said.

Seriously that's very childish of Adekunle to that. He's enlarging the rift between family instead of him to mediate.

I'm very disappoinment in him seriously.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 2:31am On Aug 09, 2023
Frodd running away from CeeC and even changing room, na only God know wetin happen between them....
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Edu93: 2:31am On Aug 09, 2023
Frodd complaining about Ceec...
He said Ceec doesn't have manners

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Edu93: 2:32am On Aug 09, 2023
Avedonn:

They were having a house meeting and selflection session, Venita excused herself to go to the rest room and it happens Neo was the next inline to speak. Neo said some people don't take correction,and also some people use their age as an intimation tactics.

Well, Neo was clearly referring to Venita, but Venita wasn't there. But after the meeting Adekunle call Venita outside and told her everything Neo said.

Seriously that's very childish of Adekunle to that. He's enlarging the rift between family instead of him to mediate.

Yeah... Adekunle and gossip.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 2:33am On Aug 09, 2023
Avedonn:

The guy is just plain stupid, how can you be fuelling fight between 2 siblings that will still settle at family reunion.......

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (857) (858) (859) (860) (861) (862) (863) ... (3772) (Reply)

What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / Korean Movies Chatroom

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.