Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,782 members, 7,817,248 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:45 AM

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (902) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread (1471590 Views)

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (899) (900) (901) (902) (903) (904) (905) ... (3772) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 3:22am On Aug 10, 2023
Ike is a mad man he is outside casting Adekunle and Venita, who is Ike loyal to sef......

10 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Avedonn: 3:22am On Aug 10, 2023
fitzmayowa:
CeeC talking about toxic energy, Pere and CeeC trashing Adekunle, they should say it to his face now.......

Pere has been silently beefing Adekunle lately.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 3:23am On Aug 10, 2023
Pere: Venita is the most useless human being in this house

7 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Ihavethingstodo: 3:24am On Aug 10, 2023
fitzmayowa:
Ike is a mad man he is outside casting Adekunle and Venita, who is Ike loyal too sef......

Ikechukwu = chaos grin
Dude ain't loyal to anybody in that house

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by ChristoBam: 3:24am On Aug 10, 2023
Dsimmer:

Pointing out the hypocrisy like I always do. Aren't you clowns going to arise for others for showing craze to one another? grin
You're the clown. Fact that people aren't arising for just anyone that's fighting or being attacked shows that they all see something in her. Something you cannot see which is normal in any reality show.

It's not all about the fights. Not all about the bullying. Dem tell you tire, una no wan hear. Continue fishing for suitable candidates for pity/violence votes.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Dsimmer: 3:24am On Aug 10, 2023
ChristoBam:

Clown support and post about your fave and stop spamming this thread everyday with different garbage. Everyday Baye this Baye that. Someone said you were like this with Khosi too last year. Which kain life be this?

You're the one spamming and crying. This isn't about Khosi but your entitled provocative rude predator whom you clowns were arising for. I ask again, aren't you clowns going to arise for others for showing craze to one another? If you can't answer it, shut up forever!

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 3:24am On Aug 10, 2023
Giel:
Pere: Venita is the most useless human being in this house

Adekunle should have stayed away from Venita.....

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 3:25am On Aug 10, 2023
fitzmayowa:

Adekunle should have stayed away from Venita.....

Any fight wey no involve Alex, whitemoney and Ilebaye

I'm all for it
Make everybody beat each other go house grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by bentenny(m): 3:25am On Aug 10, 2023
Ike wan set fire for all the HMs
When wahala happen,nah to go him room go sleep!
Master instigator and they are all nodding!
grin grin

11 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by GBOLAGBURUGBURU(m): 3:25am On Aug 10, 2023
fitzmayowa:
Ike is a mad man he is outside casting Adekunle and Venita, who is Ike loyal too sef......
Tit for tat sheybi na the same venita Dey with mercy when she Dey cap say him no Dey wash him asss after toilet..
No loyalty for this street bro..

All of them na fake azzz for that house

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by KNIGHTBlaed(m): 3:25am On Aug 10, 2023
Please, I want to ask what weight Frodd carries outside the house? Because the way the housemates respects him, I don't understand. He was telling Neo to remember the weight he carries outside the house. He's been shouting that this All Stars makes everyone mingle anyhow.
Still, the same Frodd respects Mercy like say na she be him Lord, and then Angel too. I understand he and Angel have something outside and she must know all of his secrets, but the guy is coming out as too proud. He must probably be the link most celebs use to get to E-money, Obi Cubana and other Dons. This thing is not just a normal thing, this can only be drugs, and can be linked to Tinubu's empire. Not forgetting Mercy has direct connection with Seyi Tinubu on the same subject, she must have linked Frodd up.
Sorry people, una favs are not just hoeing around, they are into serious drug smuggling.

I just dey add 1+1 since. I will get there

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Dsimmer: 3:26am On Aug 10, 2023
ChristoBam:

You're the clown. Fact that people aren't arising for just anyone that's fighting or being attacked shows that they all see something in her. Something you cannot see which is normal in any reality show.

It's not all about the fights. Not all about the bullying. Dem tell you tire, una no wan hear. Continue fishing for suitable candidates for pity/violence votes.

I thought I asked you a question? Aren't you hypocritical clowns going to arise for others for showing craze to one another? Answer it or shut it.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 3:26am On Aug 10, 2023
Venita is suppose to be Ike's friend why would you go and cast your supposed friend to peeps you know don't like her, Ike dey fall hand here.......Whew!!!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Zoroaster: 3:26am On Aug 10, 2023
Ike no loyalty at all
Useless boy

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 3:30am On Aug 10, 2023
One thing angel cannot do is hide the stress that comes with a position

In SYE
When whitemoney was cooking for everyone, and pere said it's cooking strategy that whitemoney should step aside, angel volunteered to cook within 2 days she started shouting at the housemates that she's not their maid grin

In all stars now
Alex wrote script first week, everyone pounced on her, she barely talked only to give it back to ceec's rude ass and world people even tried to fault her for it
Now angel wrote script less than 3 days she don para for Frodd, ceec. Even reach seyi small
LMAO

Angel will always expose how stressful a position is

9 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by ChristoBam: 3:30am On Aug 10, 2023
Dsimmer:

I thought I asked you a question? Aren't you hypocritical clowns going to arise for others for showing craze to one another? Answer it or shut it.
You're just a pathetic troll. Keep scouting for more candidates for Violence/Pity votes.
Tomorrow when someone cries, come and ask the same stupid question as to why they are not arising for that person.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Allnacruise(m): 3:30am On Aug 10, 2023
Exxhibit 1....
Pere, Ike and Ceec Gossiping about Ade....

When Ade dey yarn his own tomorrow...make no bastard say he's Gossiping!!

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 3:31am On Aug 10, 2023
Alex it's good for you

After making noise up and down
Now you don get 2 microphone infringement warnings

LMAO grin

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 3:31am On Aug 10, 2023
Giel:

Any fight wey no involve Alex, whitemoney and Ilebaye

I'm all for it
Make everybody beat each other go house grin

IIebaye just unlocked another strategy invincibility strategy unlocked, while fight is going on she dissappears.......cheesy grin cheesy

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by bentenny(m): 3:31am On Aug 10, 2023
fitzmayowa:
Venita is suppose to be Ike's friend why would you go and cast your supposed friend to peeps you know don't like her, Ike dey fall hand here.......Whew!!!
That's his strategy ohh
Plant chaos in the minds of HMs and watch them fight each other while he walks away!
Ike is pro max brighto with a sprinkle of vawulence!
He said in his DS that this week will be chaotic because he will change it for the HMs...he said last week,he was just trying to be friendly but this week,everyone will see a different one!

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by tolurx(m): 3:31am On Aug 10, 2023
Ike has probably realised his only shot at 120m is by getting all the other housemates disqualified

15 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by GBOLAGBURUGBURU(m): 3:32am On Aug 10, 2023
Omo frodd Odogwu should know what to expect when he came in this show nau…

Everybody should know their level in this house if you sef don big pass that level why you sef come back..

If them Dey do celebrity edition you think any A list celebrity would sign up??

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 3:32am On Aug 10, 2023
fitzmayowa:

IIebaye just unlocked another strategy invincibility strategy unlocked, while fight is going on she dissappears.......cheesy grin cheesy

I love it for her abeg
Doyin will download it to her later.
Small thing separate her from the 3rd strike like this grin
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Avedonn: 3:33am On Aug 10, 2023
I like Tolani Sha.

She doesn't involve herself with all these fights and gossips.

Always minding her business.

Such a peaceful lady.

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Dsimmer: 3:33am On Aug 10, 2023
ChristoBam:

You're just a pathetic troll. Keep scouting for more candidates for Violence/Pity votes.
Tomorrow when someone cries, come and ask the same stupid question as to why they are not arising for that person.

I thought I asked you a question. Na you jumped on my mention to troll yet I'm the troll? Lol grin Anyway, I asked your hypocritical self a question. Unless you answer it, just shut your hole.
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 3:37am On Aug 10, 2023
Big brother please warn these housemates to be fighting in daytime please.

Nobody has strength for midnight fights angry

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by bentenny(m): 3:39am On Aug 10, 2023
I can confidently say that this thread will hit 1000 pages before 6pm today!
grin grin
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 3:39am On Aug 10, 2023
Congratulations Pere, Ilebaye, Adekunle,Angel and Mercy on your munch it task victory yesterday cheesy

E be say na everybody wey win this thing fight this night cheesy

Only ilebaye escaped because 2 strikes is heavy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 3:40am On Aug 10, 2023
Avedonn:
I like Tolani Sha.

She doesn't involve herself with all these fights and gossips.

Always minding her business.

Such a peaceful lady.

If the fight no concern am she no go enter, she no like wahala.....

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by ChristoBam: 3:40am On Aug 10, 2023
Dsimmer:

I thought I asked you a question. Na you jumped on my mention to troll yet I'm the troll? Lol grin Anyway, I asked your hypocritical self a question. Unless you answer it, just shut your hole.
Emi troll? God forbid. 99% of your posts on this thread are trolls targeted at Ilebaye. Most of it so random.

I don't do trolling. God forbid bad thing. On a faceless forum at that, as an adult. Trolling is for kids or damaged people trying to pour all their frustrations on someone. Hopefully you're just looking for notoriety on Nairaland. But it's silly cuz the site's not even what it used to be. Direct your energy to Twitter.

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by bentenny(m): 3:46am On Aug 10, 2023
ChristoBam:

Emi troll? God forbid. 99% of your posts on this thread are trolls targeted at Ilebaye. Most of it so random.

I don't do trolling. God forbid bad thing. On a faceless forum at that, as an adult. Trolling is for kids or damaged people trying to pour all their frustrations on someone. Hopefully you're just looking for notoriety on Nairaland. But it's silly cuz the site's not even what it used to be. Direct your energy to Twitter.
Illebaye reminds him/her of kobosi in BBT except for the complexion! grin

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Dsimmer: 3:47am On Aug 10, 2023
ChristoBam:

So my talking about Baye is trolling grin but you crying and insulting me on my mention isn't trolling? You need your brain checked!

Of course I called out the hypocrisy of the whole Baye debacle which I would continue to do. She insulted men after harassing them in their bed but clowns made her the victim. She provoked others and was rude, even to her friend who's been defending her provocative entitled rude ass (aside Baye's 2 faced action) but according to clowns, she's the victim. I remembered I kept saying that it wasn't about Baye but the housemates who are ready to dish it out if anyone offended them. Now that these housemates are showing craze to one another without Baye in the equation, aren't you hypocritical clowns going to arise for these housemates for showing craze to one another? Answer the question or shut your hole forever.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (899) (900) (901) (902) (903) (904) (905) ... (3772) (Reply)

What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / Korean Movies Chatroom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.