Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,195 members, 7,829,279 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:52 PM

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (904) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread (1490598 Views)

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (901) (902) (903) (904) (905) (906) (907) ... (3772) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 5:56am On Aug 10, 2023
Angel said it out her out mouth. Out her own mouth, her reasons for being angry with ceec

1. Angel said how can ceec say the house is full of shit when ceec has been sleeping and Angel has been struggling to write the script.
2. She also complained about the camera angle ceec was trying to shoot one of the shots of the movie.
3rd thing she complained about was how ceec was trying to change one of the scripts and angel came to tell ceec no that's not how it goes and Ceec tried to tell her yes this is it and Angel got angry saying you can't tell me how the script I wrote will go. If you didn't like it, you would have come to meet me when we were still writing it meanwhile you didn't. You just took a glance and went upstairs to sleep. Now I'm done you want to start changing things..
No way

Did anybody see Alex's name anywhere there in angel's reasons for being angry with ceec?

If you were watching you would have heard angel say these were the issues she had with ceec but we know you were not watching.
We know this is the nonsense that has been cooked up to use alex as a scape goat.
God forbid such a stupid strategy to blame Alex for all of ceec's foolishness in that house

Is Alex that in control of ceec's mouth to make her say trash, Abi Alex get her remote control?

Ceec the coward and badly behaved dwarf who couldn't own up to her own words and face Angel because angel is not the Alex she loves to use as a target nor was it a gang up like she did to ilebaye is now inventing funny reasons why she couldn't attack Angel and blaming it on Alex and her fans are rushing to carry it.

Ceec fans and Ceec using Alex as a strategy and scapegoat since 1890

She also said Adekunle is an irritating piece of shit later while sitting outside with pere
https://twitter.com/DaRealSavage411/status/1689460199210229760?t=inFEnmBjebOfcZQOVmwIJg&s=19
If Adekunle hear that one and face ceec now.

You'll see her fans crawl out and try to look for a way to blame Alex for it.
Everything is Alex's fault.
God abeg.

14 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Beorn: 6:07am On Aug 10, 2023
This best part of tonight's gbas gbos. Venita killed me for few seconds. 🤣🤣🤣..

https://twitter.com/HephzibahTweet1/status/1689458235168657408
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 6:16am On Aug 10, 2023
As long as illebaye is not involved in any chaos,e no concern me!
Meanwhile,Adekunle,you didn’t have to yell like a hungry goat to Pere cos that was very unnecessary!
Venita is gradually turning you into a bitter old man!

22 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 6:20am On Aug 10, 2023
Tatiana4u:
As long as illebaye is not involved in any chaos,e no concern me!
Meanwhile,Adekunle,you didn’t have to yell like a hungry goat to Pere cos that was very unnecessary!
Venita is gradually turning you into a bitter old man!
Adekunle looks like he'll age quickly there's this Nwa teacher aura around him. I like him sha and may dash him votes later.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 6:31am On Aug 10, 2023
BadMaster:

Outside of that house, I very much doubt she can speak to people like that.
If she tries that, she will be whacked and thrown in Atlantic Ocean to sleep with the fishes forever. She is an idiot.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 6:44am On Aug 10, 2023
ambassadorgozie:

Rather shame for mannerless CeeC. How can she be insulting people at every opportunity. That girl is very toxic and rude. She lacks home training and respect.

How can she be insulting white money that has her back at any chance.

Mehn, CeeC needs special divine intervention. I wonder what people see in her. Mannerless stupid girl. I pity a guy that will marry her.
It’s so unfortunate that she has lots of fans that are always Supporting her bad behavior and she might just win this show

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Rahkman: 6:52am On Aug 10, 2023
Avedonn:
I like Tolani Sha.

She doesn't involve herself with all these fights and gossips.

Always minding her business.

Such a peaceful lady.
that's why after the show people will forget she existed ,this is show buisness if you re hiding then u shouldn't be in that house
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 6:53am On Aug 10, 2023
GBOLAGBURUGBURU:
Pere as a director wants the red cap on Kidd but Adekunle already has it venita is standing up for her man and she’s saying Pere should direct the scene and fcking forget about the cap..

Pere: as a director I’m ordering you to give the cap to Kidd

Venita:I’d make that nigga cry, I’m not fcking with any tyrant..

Wow Pere told venita that her father should kiss her assss damn that’s bottom barrel Pere
Venita was the one who said to Pere “you can kiss my ass” and Pere told her “your father should kiss it”!
Venita got what she deserved and I loved how Pere faced her and her toy boy Adekunle!
As for Venita,even if she comes back to BBN again,she’ll still be that grumpy parrot,bully,gossiper,man hunter and a catalyst!
See how she turned Adekunle into a nag!
I even heard that Doyin is the next on her list!
Spits!
I hope she leaves that house soonest!

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 6:56am On Aug 10, 2023
Ihavethingstodo:
Adekunle is running mad because of what General Pere told venita, e pain am grin

General Pere to Ade: sit the fuc.kdown or get out of my set!

I Stan a General!!! grin grin
I’m so proud of Pere!grin

7 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 7:00am On Aug 10, 2023
kowema:
Venita!!!
I no dey like indirect speech.
Go Pere front!.

Now secrets are coming out.
This season we will hear dirty secrets of these guys.
Venita get her own, fear no let her go talk for him front cus she go collect her own spillage
Exactly!
If Pere talk her own dirty secrets,biggy go give am strike!grin

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 7:09am On Aug 10, 2023
Dsimmer:
Most of the housemates get craze, including the easy going Tbaj. That was why it was foolish for Baye to think she could get away with her provocation in all stars, considering she knew she didn't get away with such provocation in level up. Now, everyone could see when I stated that it was not about Baye. Everyone get craze normally and dem dey show it to one another. Now would anyone say Adekunle, Pere, Venita, Ceec, Angel etc were being bullied by one another?

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 7:12am On Aug 10, 2023
Avedonn:
I just dey pity this Angel girl. Look at how she's disgracing herself and family on national TV.

She think she's giving us content with all this her disrespectful attitude.

What she seem to forget is that, the negative image she's trying to paint will come back to hunt her.

Angel did nothing wrong!
Stop looking for faults where there’s none!

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 7:13am On Aug 10, 2023
ChristoBam:

Clown support and post about your fave and stop spamming this thread everyday with different garbage. Everyday Baye this Baye that. Someone said you were like this with Khosi too last year. Which kain life be this?
Na obsession o!grin
Lmao!

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 7:17am On Aug 10, 2023
fitzmayowa:

IIebaye just unlocked another strategy invincibility strategy unlocked, while fight is going on she dissappears.......cheesy grin cheesy
Kwa kwa kwa kwa
Giddem!grin

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by PegasusSolid: 7:20am On Aug 10, 2023
Wotowotoman:

Atiku’a boy based on say he take campaign picture with Atiku? 😂😂😂

Clowns plenty for this Nairaland I swear 🤣🤣

Is it that :- a) Wotowoto was used in depleting your IQ b). Your on your own chose to be this super-idiotic c). You just enjoy the ironic vainglory of being noticed on an anonymous forum which makes you even sillier d). Your wild stupidity na follow come e). You've not heard or seen Cross talk about his relationship with Atiku f). All of the above?

Please choose your options wisely (which i know you won't do based on the lack of sense you displayed in your comment)🙂.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Alphagan(m): 7:21am On Aug 10, 2023
fitzmayowa:
So Pere na professional begger for outside wey dey always beg people for money, Venita don see Pere finish o.....cheesy grin cheesy

grin grin
Venita is wicked sha
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 7:21am On Aug 10, 2023
Wotowotoman:

Her forehead be like Tatiana own…

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by ba7man(m): 7:24am On Aug 10, 2023
Ihavethingstodo:
Adekunle is running mad because of what General Pere told venita, e pain am grin

General Pere to Ade: sit the fuc.kdown or get out of my set!

I Stan a General!!! grin grin
Him mate dey Sambisa forest dey find Boko Haram, him dey Big Brother house dey form general. undecided undecided undecided

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sanqa: 7:31am On Aug 10, 2023
Ike looks so happy this morning grin
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 7:47am On Aug 10, 2023
Last year,it was Adekunle’s fans vs Sheggz FC but right now,it’s Patriots vs Adekunle FCgrin
Meanwhile,Sheggz FC and Rebelz will automatically become Patriots!
Kwa kwa kwa kwa

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Wotowotoman: 7:50am On Aug 10, 2023
PegasusSolid:

Is it that :- a) Wotowoto was used in depleting your IQ b). Your on your own chose to be this super-idiotic c). You just enjoy the ironic vainglory of being noticed on an anonymous forum which makes you even sillier d). Your wild stupidity na follow come e). You've not heard or seen Cross talk about his relationship with Atiku f). All of the above?

Please choose your options wisely (which i know you won't do based on the lack of sense you displayed in your comment)🙂.

Add one more option showing that you are a struggling wannabe yahoo boy wey dey find land buyer wey he go scam for Nairaland. That’s why you come here with all kind useless fantasy stories about yahoo boys.

Better go find correct job cos cheap yahoo yahoo on Nairaland don cast tey tey angry

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by mayor1814: 7:57am On Aug 10, 2023
PegasusSolid:

I appreciate his raw honesty, but he should watch it, this isn't SYE. Even WM has made it clear that he won't tolerate any belt-pulling or disrespect, and that anybody who zuzus will collect outside the house. The house is literally filled with alphas, so he should stick with this chilled likeable Pere that has somehow become an emotional shelter for Ilebaye which is very admirable.

Thank u for dis point. Pere strategy can only be appealing n scary to d girls alone. His strategy is nonsense to an average guy most especially an alpha. Who u wan intimidate, is it WM, Seyi, Kidd, Ike?
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Allnacruise(m): 8:02am On Aug 10, 2023
So after the gbas gbos last night, pere and CeeC were trash talking Ade and pere said he wanted to beat Ade...LoL
Seems like he was rattled at the way Ade gave him back...he think say Na Whitemoney he dey follow yarn...

Pussy Ass Military Nurse!

12 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nhazeru(f): 8:04am On Aug 10, 2023
Kwa kwa kwa

Woke up to find out Pere finished Kuku last night grin

Pere not only commanded him to sit down like 3yo and he obeyed, he equally called him stupid just like his husband Venita did last week.

Werey thinks the cringy canoe he found himself in, is making buzz outside like Shella grin, If e no be panadol, e no fit be like panadol.

Fools in luff

7 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nhazeru(f): 8:09am On Aug 10, 2023
Pere I support every good and bad thing you do in that house provided you give me Kuku's head, Amma pin for you.

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by PegasusSolid: 8:09am On Aug 10, 2023
Wotowotoman:

Add one more option showing that you are a struggling wannabe yahoo boy wey dey find land buyer wey he go scam for Nairaland. That’s why you come here with all kind useless fantasy stories about yahoo boys.

Better go find correct job cos cheap yahoo yahoo on Nairaland don cast tey tey angry

Eyah, that's not even my number or business, i said let me help my lawyer with a referral, and i've since deleted that post. But you seem to know a lot about Yahoo boys, so it's obvious you're a land scammer or just naturally stupid, or you want to cry because my last comment pain you wella.

Oya no cry, but you're still a very stupid human being. Is there any way i can help with your problem? Because it's only extremely stupid people like Simon Ekpa that shout "wotowoto" all over the internet for no reason.🙂

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 8:11am On Aug 10, 2023
Seyi telling everyone off while addressing them.....
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nhazeru(f): 8:11am On Aug 10, 2023
Even Kuku's greatest supporters are beginning to see him for who he is cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 8:12am On Aug 10, 2023
fitzmayowa:
Seyi telling everyone off while addressing them.....
Early morning like this again? grin
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 8:13am On Aug 10, 2023
Soma is such a good singer.
I don't know if he's going for a career in music but he's really talented

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 8:14am On Aug 10, 2023
I didn't see seyi going off on anyone na embarassed
fitzmayowa
The camera is just on soma and Alex in the lounge
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Allnacruise(m): 8:14am On Aug 10, 2023
Nhazeru:
Kwa kwa kwa

Woke up to find out Pere finished Kuku last night grin

Pere not only commanded him to sit down like 3yo and he obeyed, he equally called him stupid just like his husband Venita did last week.

Werey thinks the cringy canoe he found himself in, is making buzz outside like Shella grin, If e no be panadol, e no fit be like panadol.

Fools in luff

Adekunle the Air you breathe!

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (901) (902) (903) (904) (905) (906) (907) ... (3772) (Reply)

What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / Korean Movies Chatroom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 124
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.