Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,964 members, 7,828,428 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:33 AM

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (905) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread (1489590 Views)

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (902) (903) (904) (905) (906) (907) (908) ... (3772) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by andrewbaba44: 8:15am On Aug 10, 2023
Allnacruise:
So after the gbas gbos last night, pere and CeeC were trash talking Ade and pere said he wanted to beat Ade...LoL
Seems like he was rattled at the way Ade gave him back...he think say Na Whitemoney he dey follow yarn...

Pussy Ass Military Nurse!

Na Adekunle Dey shout like who dey breath faster nah ,all pere said was to sit his ass down or leave my set grin

Na venita get voilence and not Adekunle wey fear Dey him voice 😁

7 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Lauryn41(f): 8:15am On Aug 10, 2023
Can you people please stop voting Venita so she can take her bad attitude and go home ?

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by andrewbaba44: 8:16am On Aug 10, 2023
Lauryn41:
Can you people please stop voting Venita so she can take her bad attitude and go home ?

Time will tell

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Alphagan(m): 8:17am On Aug 10, 2023
At the end of the day, Adekunle kicked out Sheggz in their season and he’s here again shining like a star while Sheggz is somewhere in Lagos picking pocket and abusing the opposite gender.

Ikoyi fans will never recover from the psychological damage Adekunle inflicted on them. But then, it’s good to war war than to jaw jaw cheesy

13 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Wotowotoman: 8:17am On Aug 10, 2023
PegasusSolid:

Eyah, that's not even my number or business, i said let me help my lawyer with a referral, and i've since deleted that post. But you seem to know a lot about Yahoo boys, so it's obvious you're a land scammer or just naturally stupid, or you want to cry because my last comment pain you wella.

Oya no cry, but you're still a very stupid human being. Is there any way i can help with your problem? Because it's only extremely stupid people like Simon Ekpa that shout "wotowoto" all over the internet for no reason.🙂

Na so wink cheesy grin
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Allnacruise(m): 8:19am On Aug 10, 2023
andrewbaba44:

Na Adekunle Dey shout like who dey breath faster nah ,all pere said was to sit his ass down or leave my set grin

Na venita get voilence and not Adekunle wey fear Dey him voice 😁
Dey play
Na hin make military nurse dey rant about Adekunle all night abi?

Just dey play!!

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Clement1111(m): 8:19am On Aug 10, 2023
Geezeem:

Na until he appear for bottom? undecided
Pere can kick more than 10 fanbase currently
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by PegasusSolid: 8:20am On Aug 10, 2023
Wotowotoman:

Na so wink cheesy grin

Call the number and ask for Pegasus if insult no dey fear you na. The guy almost bite my head say i carry e number go Nairaland. But come o Wotowoto, you have 1190 posts on Nairaland!!!! Do you live here?!!! Are you gainfully employed?!!😱
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Alphagan(m): 8:22am On Aug 10, 2023
Lauryn41:

Adenita is a goal!

Venita is good for Adekunle’s game, I don’t know why you guys are not seeing through those in opposing camps badmouthing the ship.

11 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nhazeru(f): 8:23am On Aug 10, 2023
When Doyin said to give him some time he will unravel y'all were coming for her. Now where's the lie?

I'm in my happy girls era, knowing fully well that Venita will expose Kuku for me. If not now, maybe in few months time or at the reunion. Whatever it takes, I will be there no matter what cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 8:25am On Aug 10, 2023
Giel:
I didn't see seyi going off on anyone na embarassed
fitzmayowa
The camera is just on soma and Alex in the lounge

He had to tell all of them off, while addressing them to act maturely during the their task preparation.....

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 8:26am On Aug 10, 2023
Angel don't worry everything is Alex's fault
Na ceec dey fck up but let's just blame it Alex.
Alex don suffer.

Director ceec, director wey no sabi
https://twitter.com/thereal_adaeze/status/1689469474703822848?t=KQS1UKxybM5WgyDZ0Wiz7A&s=19
Angel no to vex for ceec
You know this is not her area
If it's to fight about man now, that's where you can see ceec grin
Angel no vex cheesy

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 8:27am On Aug 10, 2023
CeeC talking about the house being toxic and hating each and I begin to scratch my if she didn't contribute to the situation......

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 8:27am On Aug 10, 2023
fitzmayowa:

He had to tell all of them off, while addressing them to act maturely during the their task preparation.....
If big brother wants chaos they should just give another movie or drama task when seyi has left the house

The house will collapse that day grin

I don't know why these housemates are so sensitive about drama tasks

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by andrewbaba44: 8:27am On Aug 10, 2023
Lauryn41:

Adekunle fans are there for her

Their ship strong pass olumo rock

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Lauryn41(f): 8:28am On Aug 10, 2023
Alphagan:

Adenita is a goal!

Venita is good for Adekunle’s game, I don’t know why you guys are not seeing through those in opposing camps badmouthing the ship.

I don’t care about the ship

I didn’t say she’s bad for his game

She needs to go home , she’s too insulting and irritating, going at people like they’re kids , She’s a bully that needs to go home

Now that you’ve mentioned , please tell me one good thing that she brings to Adekunle’s life

Just one
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by andrewbaba44: 8:28am On Aug 10, 2023
fitzmayowa:
CeeC talking about the house being toxic and hating each and I begin to scratch my if she didn't contribute to the situation......

Don’t mind her
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Lauryn41(f): 8:28am On Aug 10, 2023
andrewbaba44:

Adekunle fans are there for her

Their ship strong pass olumo rock

Don’t reply my comment with nonsense again

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 8:29am On Aug 10, 2023
fitzmayowa:

See the way Seyi is looking at her
Seyi don tire
LMAO grin
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 8:29am On Aug 10, 2023
I would like to see a CeeC vs Seyi.....
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Beorn: 8:29am On Aug 10, 2023
Lauryn41:

I need her to stay longer in the house. She's annoying and very dramatic but she brings spice to the show. I hope she stays very long no matter how annoying she can be. 😂

11 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nhazeru(f): 8:30am On Aug 10, 2023
Patriots pls arise and vote for your boy. Do not give up on him. He is a TV gold material and the cherry on the icing top he has big dick.

May the gods of big Gbola preserve Pere and make him top 5 this season.

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by andrewbaba44: 8:30am On Aug 10, 2023
Lauryn41:

Don’t reply my comment with nonsense again

The truth is bitter

Adekunle fans will always be there for her 😂

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by andrewbaba44: 8:31am On Aug 10, 2023
Nhazeru:
Patriots pls arise and vote for your boy. Do not give up on him. He is a TV gold material and the cherry on the icing top he has big dick

May the gods of big Gbola preserve Pere and make him top 5 this season

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Lauryn41(f): 8:31am On Aug 10, 2023
And it begins

Pained jobless shekpe FC with absolutely no life to live have begun dragging ade

News flash olodos , Adekunle is on your screen , Your lord and personal savior shekpe is in his house , He’s not a star so he wasn’t called for ALL STARS

Y’all should get a life and drop the year long hatred

Adekunle did not rape your mothers
Rest in Jesus name

13 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 8:31am On Aug 10, 2023
Ceec don confess with her own mouth now that the statement the house is full of shit was about angel and Frodd arguing.
So angel was right to pounce on her

But her fans dey blame Alex.
Ah Alex don suffer. cry
Alex has suffered cry

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 8:32am On Aug 10, 2023
E be Seyi carry something weybpeople dey fear o, CeeC is calm talking to him now......
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Lauryn41(f): 8:32am On Aug 10, 2023
andrewbaba44:

The truth is bitter

Last reply to you on this thread

Before person go use him mumu stain my white for this thread

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nhazeru(f): 8:32am On Aug 10, 2023
Pls vote for my baby Ilebaye, pump in the votes this morning. Ilebaye is not doing well at the polls

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Beorn: 8:32am On Aug 10, 2023
fitzmayowa:

Pot calling kettle black.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by ItisHi: 8:33am On Aug 10, 2023
"You are doing teeth and you can't buy ticket"
Ah! Venita grin grin
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Alphagan(m): 8:34am On Aug 10, 2023
andrewbaba44:

The truth is bitter

After Adekunle, I’ll consider voting Venita ahead of any other person in that house.

Happy now? cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (902) (903) (904) (905) (906) (907) (908) ... (3772) (Reply)

What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / Korean Movies Chatroom

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.