Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,963 members, 7,828,417 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:23 AM

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (910) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread (1489585 Views)

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (907) (908) (909) (910) (911) (912) (913) ... (3772) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by thatigboman: 9:41am On Aug 10, 2023
Pemperempe:
Thatigboman you go defend cecc tire, expect more potopoto from her, the wailing just began, her bitterness na follow come, na factory fitted, after all na ceccbitters, ntoor
whatever CeeC says and does is correct. CeeC is always right.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sanqa: 9:42am On Aug 10, 2023
People who don't know anything about film making like me are lost now. Seyi says he has fired Pere grin he has already wasted a lot of his money cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 9:42am On Aug 10, 2023
Ceec was insulting Alex when she wrote a script and directed the play
Insulting her non stop.
Said. It's nonsense. It's a pity win. grin

Now dem give her director. grin

Seyi has fired her
House said they don't want her.
Angel has finished her.
Even Tolani wey no dey put mouth before says ceec can't continue working
Ike says a lot of people have complained about ceec

Lmao,Omo
Karma is sweet!!!!

It's very easy to criticize.
Come and show workings na.
Next thing, dem don fire you
LoL!!!
grin

11 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 9:42am On Aug 10, 2023
carammel:

Which we route Adekunle took last night, he will still be dragged,
If he stood up to walk away, y’all will still say Pere chased him away.
He sat down there as a team member for a wager which is for all and not about Pere.
Pere looked stupid eventually because he didn’t expect Adekunle would stand up to him, the fear was in his eyes and till the end of the chaos, he was quiet, he could not even direct anything again, Angel too over, he was only mopping.

The same Pere whined about Adekunle throughout, the pain was obvious, I watched everything.

LOL, how do you guys come up with these things?

Fear was in whose eyes? Is Adekunle the first person that will rant in front of Pere? WhiteMoney did it twice in SYE and both times, Pere was just watching him calmly after triggering him.

This is what Pere does- he will trigger you, then watch you run mad.

Fear was in his eyes ya know, don't clart my lungs abeg

8 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Lauryn41(f): 9:42am On Aug 10, 2023
safarigirl:

He has gained nothing from that ship, but na she dey get fans dey go.

No problem. Make we dey here dey deceive ourselves on the dynamics of that ship. Problem with ship is that the person with the larger fanbase, their fans will now be trying to waka jeje, make shippers no vex.

But the truth is simple

Venita will leave that house very soon

Adekunle will not loose fans but he will gain shippers

In all of this Ade is a beneficiary and not Venita

8 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Godoverevery: 9:42am On Aug 10, 2023
In all of this...........I can see we have alot of mental patients here.

It maybe cruise like gen z call it but honestly some people need urgent psychological evaluation.

We all have favs...........but it is no brainer supporting bad behaviors and attitudes.

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Clement1111(m): 9:43am On Aug 10, 2023
Allnacruise:

You were saying?
How come no one has accused him in the house and outside the house

Una agenda is DOA
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by MamBi: 9:43am On Aug 10, 2023
Amillionnn:
Oohhhhoooo so when I said this is boring, make I go sleep. Na den dem no say dem go fight ehn!

Can’t believe I missed it all.

I am pained! I went to bed when they started getting ready for the rehearsal cry

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Clement1111(m): 9:44am On Aug 10, 2023
scondy:

Na by order...order wey no get weight...that one na order...any body can say anything na ....but shey the words carry weight ...? Loooool
We Sha watch the whole fight

Your boy sit down,Yes or No

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 9:44am On Aug 10, 2023
Lauryn41:

But the truth is simple

Venita will leave that house very soon

Adekunle will not loose fans but he will gain shippers

In all of this Ade is a beneficiary and not Venita

His gaining shippers will be dependent on how his fans treat the other half of the ship.

You people must be nice to her and sweet, you must not say any ugly things about her. I dey tell you now, so, make you dey mindful of how you post about the other half of the ship.

I have stanned people that were in solid ships, I know as this thing dey go. Goodluck to you all
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Clement1111(m): 9:45am On Aug 10, 2023
Sanqa:
Ike is failing to take a stand as hoh.
He is even the catalyst of the whole choas in the first place

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by carammel(f): 9:45am On Aug 10, 2023
Clement1111:

One person was shouting like a banshee and the other just ordered him to sit down

Tell me again,who look silly
It took the intervention of Seyi and Angel to make Adekunle sit down.
That aside, he had to sit down, on Pere’s face to show him, he doesn’t send him. It is their wager, not Peres.
He was there shouting at people like he is their father cos he’s on movie set(Bigbrother house oo). Someone had to stand up to his bvshyt and Adekunle was that person.

7 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Edu93: 9:45am On Aug 10, 2023
Titaniumental:
The way Pere brings out the madness in some fools without even lifting a finger is a course on it own.
Lol

"Sit down or walked out of my set" grin
Lol..
The part where he called him " You are a stupid boy"
cheesy
Omo with that calm voice
But seriously though one on one in a physical fight Pere go tear Adekunle into shreds grin

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 9:46am On Aug 10, 2023
Clement1111:

Is it that you didn't watch the show last night or you just decided to cook

Maybe you should rewatch clips and state how Pere abused his authority as director cus your takes dey GBA

So all those...give the cap to Kidd...or sit down or leave my set no be abuse of authority?

I like pere o....but u guys should not come and make kunle the villain....pere no like adekunle and sees him as a threat ...so yesterday was his way of trying him....and he got the answer that kunle ain't no pushover...shikena...

They ll both be fine

7 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Ihavethingstodo: 9:46am On Aug 10, 2023
Titaniumental:
The way Pere brings out the madness in some fools without even lifting a finger is a course on it own.
Lol

"Sit down or walked out of my set" grin

And her baby sat down obediently... grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 9:46am On Aug 10, 2023
IconicR:
I don't know the problem people actually have with Ceec she's just a bold and daring beautiful soul
Sharap dia!

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 9:47am On Aug 10, 2023
Sanqa:
People who don't know anything about film making like me are lost now. Seyi says he has fired Pere grin he has already wasted a lot of his money cheesy cheesy

I just tire grin
I don't even know how seyi has the authority to fire anybody?
He fired ceec now wants to fire pere

Is that how producer used to do? grin
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by shawnmendes: 9:47am On Aug 10, 2023
I feel sorry for Ike. He’s running left and right to make peace so that they can have a headway.

This is what happens when adults do not want to shelve their egos and make compromises.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by ba7man(m): 9:47am On Aug 10, 2023
safarigirl:

LOL, how do you guys come up with these things?

Fear was in whose eyes? Is Adekunle the first person that will rant in front of Pere? WhiteMoney did it twice in SYE and both times, Pere was just watching him calmly after triggering him.

This is what Pere does- he will trigger you, then watch you run mad.

Fear was in his eyes ya know, don't clart my lungs abeg

Let's face it. Pere isn't used to opposition so he was unnerved at the open disrespect thrown in his face by Adekunle and Seyi later...... He's still sulking over it at the moment by demanding for an apology.

6 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Alphagan(m): 9:47am On Aug 10, 2023
Lauryn41:

Walahi , if I was in that house , I would pack my bags and go home

Why?

I like the mind games and ego clash going on
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 9:47am On Aug 10, 2023
Abeg who are Venita and Mercy talking about?
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Clement1111(m): 9:48am On Aug 10, 2023
scondy:

So all those...give the cap to Kidd...or sit down or leave my set no be abuse of authority?

I like pere o....but u guys should not come and make kunle the villain....pere no like adekunle and sees him as a threat ...so yesterday was his way of trying him....and he got the answer that kunle ain't no pushover...shikena...

They ll both be fine
How about you talk of Venita who refused to release the cap and told Pere to kiss her ass

Mind you ,she started it first

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sulele04(m): 9:48am On Aug 10, 2023
Giel:
Abeg who are Venita and Mercy talking about?
Cee c or pere.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nhazeru(f): 9:48am On Aug 10, 2023
scondy:

How can he emulate a strategy that saw shegzz out and he made finals just being himself..make it make sense...he outshines shegzz in everyway...what's there to emulate?

The only bragging rights he gave you people was making finals without winning the money. What a bragging right!!

Outside the house, Sheggz has given his fans multiple bragging rights! Deals upon deals! Just last week alone he influenced for 4 brands. An ambassador to top two brands in Nigeria. If Kuku was doing well, he wouldn't be given a second chance to go back to a show he would never win regardless. Kuku said Shella ship was a strategy but see him dying inside a canoe just 2wks on a show. Apart from captain Morgan and Tecno he influenced, Kuku doesn't have any endorsement deal, not even one ambassadorial deal!!

Imagine housemates coming to tell Kuku that members of their team told them to be wary of Kuku because he has bad energy, so much for person wey dey outshine another. Mtchwww

Hohohoho...The general commanded Kuku to sit down and he did, Commanded him to hand over the cap to Kidd he did, Called him stupid and he nodded. grin grin

Pere next time tell him to do frog jump he will oblige cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Allnacruise(m): 9:49am On Aug 10, 2023
Clement1111:

How come no one has accused him in the house and outside the house

Una agenda is DOA
Now it's an Agenda ba...
Kwa Kwa Kwa!
Dey play
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Beorn: 9:49am On Aug 10, 2023
scondy:

Exactly...I want her in the finals...

I think some Adekunle fans are being emotional over her staying longer because of her ship with Adekunle but ship apart, Venita is needed on this show.

She's highly opinionated, active in almost every facet of the house - be it gossips, tasks or wagers. She might be emotional but she's no pushover and she'd say her mind even if it is from a distance.

When the house becomes boring, it's we viewers that would be first to complain. But this is someone adding atarado to the show and we want her out.

11 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Aguwanyi: 9:49am On Aug 10, 2023
safarigirl:

Andrew, this thing no be laughing matter.

If you see how dem dey insult Adekunle for one post like that for Twitter, all his enemies have risen from the ashes to gloat, and he would never have been in this position if not for that girl that is always looking for an excuse to fight.

I'm so irritated. Man was just shouting and raising his voice, and Pere was calmly calling him stupid and telling him to sit down. After all the para, shebi he still sat down? That girl is an evil spirit.

Madam its better u keep quiet cos its obvious u watched short clips from twitter..And ever since Tati and co have mentioned how big Pere’s diiick is,its obvious u have been fantasizing about it..
Adekunle sat down when Seyi and Angel begged him to..Your Pere thinks that this is SYE,I like how Adekunle reduced him to a road side police man,it’s not everybody u can order around..

And talking about Adekunle losing fans,una funny sha..I wonder how u guys have made yourselves burden bearers over Venita and Adekunle’s matter,people that are yet to kiss o..Phyna had groovy and even with the kinda game u played on the show,she still won..infact the day Groovy left,Phyna was not up..why didn’t phynation vote for him…There’s something they call Grace and that is what Adekunle has..And even if Adekunle decides to be with 10 million Venitas,his Islanders are not leaving him soon…We die there together…we are not bothered with who decides to vibe with in the house

16 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Clement1111(m): 9:49am On Aug 10, 2023
Sanqa:
🤣🤣🤣🤣

How can producer fire director on top wager

Which kain craze full this season
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 9:49am On Aug 10, 2023
Thank God GenZ Baddie is maintaining her lane while the different unfruitful alliances exhibit their toxicity.

ILEBAYE THE PRINCESS.. KEEP VOTING ILEBAYE💖❤

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Amillionnn: 9:50am On Aug 10, 2023
After I typed that stuff. I watched Venita rant in the HOH suite then just saw the other housemates settled doing their drama. I waited some but it just seemed peaceful and quiet so I was like eff it. I already missed out so Il just go sleep for real now.

Only to wake up this morning to read that I missed part 2. Angel and Cee c…

I have been reading through the thread. Let me go look for videos online.

MamBi:

I am pained! I went to bed when they started getting ready for the rehearsal cry
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 9:50am On Aug 10, 2023
Aguwanyi:

Madam its better u keep quiet cos its obvious u watched short clips from twitter..And every since Tati and co have mentioned how big Pere’s diiick,its obvious u have been fantasizing about it..
Adekunle sat down when Seyi and Angel begged him to..Your Pere thinks that this is SYE,I like how Adekunle reduced him to a road side police man,it’s not everybody u can order around..

And talking about Adekunle losing fans,una funny sha..I wonder how u guys have made yourselves burden bearers over Venita and Adekunle’s matter,people that are yet to kiss o..Phyna had groovy and even with the kinda game u played on the show,she still won..infact the day Groovy left,Phyna was not up..why didn’t phynation vote for him…There’s something they call Grace and that is what Adekunle has..And even if Adekunle decides to be with 10 million Venitas,his Islanders are not leaving him soon…We die there together…we are not bothered with who decides to vibe with in the house

LMAO

Rough night? Sorry dear.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Jack500: 9:50am On Aug 10, 2023
fitzmayowa:

Adekunle should have stayed away from Venita.....

Just keep quiet!

Why should he stay away from venita, this is his own reality, get use to it and stop foaming in the mouth.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (907) (908) (909) (910) (911) (912) (913) ... (3772) (Reply)

What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / Korean Movies Chatroom

Viewing this topic: 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.