Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,896 members, 7,814,030 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:12 AM

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (907) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread (1466531 Views)

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (904) (905) (906) (907) (908) (909) (910) ... (3772) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Allnacruise(m): 9:00am On Aug 10, 2023
ColdHunter:

True that. When his husband is already fighting for him, he can easily afford to sit like a housewife that he is.

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Titaniumental: 9:00am On Aug 10, 2023
Cha Ike really did the lords work in the early hrs grin ;Dhe said Venita n Kuku has been planning Pere,he evn threw Seyi under D bus grin then Ceec said she already heard outside that kuku planned to be in a ship in the show.LMAO

11 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 9:02am On Aug 10, 2023
Giel:
The funniest thing that happened is Kiddwaya just giving up and saying it's better they lose the wager. grin
Kidd is never serious about anything except for Pardon!grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nhazeru(f): 9:03am On Aug 10, 2023
Tatiana4u:

Kwa kwa kwa
Giddem!grin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Alphagan(m): 9:04am On Aug 10, 2023
Interesting season.

These guys are trying.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nhazeru(f): 9:05am On Aug 10, 2023
Titaniumental:

He wn emulate Bella and Sheggz with dat nonsense Canoe.

Venkuku Canoe!!! No chemistry!! No romance!!! No Nice communication!!! It just gossip and it’s giving aunty and nephew vibes

cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by ColdHunter(f): 9:06am On Aug 10, 2023
OldBeer:
See how CeeC is applying herself to produce a movie that will come out nice and run for a decent time.
Give it to Amuche and she will come up with a film that will run for 10 hours and still have the guts to complain that the filming drained her. New York film graduate una.

Alex wrote and coordinated a film that won applause and the wager. Ceec cant even Coordinate the HMs let alone the script.

You can never compare a divisive and polarising character like Ceec with someone like Alex, especially in the context of movie making where Alex is a professional.

One thing is sure, they will lose the wager coordinated by Ceec.

9 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Lauryn41(f): 9:07am On Aug 10, 2023
Alphagan:
Interesting season.

These guys are trying.

Walahi , if I was in that house , I would pack my bags and go home

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 9:08am On Aug 10, 2023
Nhazeru:
The weapon fashioned against Kuku this season...Venita.

I love it when Kuku fans are triggered grin

Islanders, I see you, I see the tears. Your tears are valid cheesy

Islanders will cry when the time comes…this is just the beginning!grin
When I told them to go to the mountain and burn mult colored candles for Adekunle to flee from Venita,they thought I was just blabbing!
Venita will bring out his bad sides and turn him against everyone including himself!
She’ll ruin his game and still dump him on top!
Spits!
I still remember how Frodd and Omashola stopped chasing her after they realized she’s just a piece of shit and a beautiful nonsense!grin

11 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 9:10am On Aug 10, 2023
Tatiana4u:

I’m so proud of Pere!grin

But Adekunle equally returned energy. He is no push over... they r both my faves so all join...ja drama.

Pere forming general...adekunle taking no bull crap as a stand up guy. They ll both be fine.

8 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Clement1111(m): 9:11am On Aug 10, 2023
I just start watching the clips from last night and Omo I am dying of laughter

True true Pere no good ooo....just one sentence in the midst of Adekunle shouting

Sit down or get off my set🤣🤣🤣🤣

12 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 9:12am On Aug 10, 2023
Nhazeru:
Kwa kwa kwa

Woke up to find out Pere finished Kuku last night grin

Pere not only commanded him to sit down like 3yo and he obeyed, he equally called him stupid just like his husband Venita did last week.

Werey thinks the cringy canoe he found himself in, is making buzz outside like Shella grin, If e no be panadol, e no fit be like panadol.

Fools in luff

Awon twitter watchers...

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 9:13am On Aug 10, 2023
andrewbaba44:
Tolani speaking with ik saying she is okay with pere as director but not cecee because she is disrespectful
Pere has been vindicated!

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sulele04(m): 9:14am On Aug 10, 2023
scondy:

But Adekunle equally returned energy. He is no push over... they r both my faves so all join...ja drama.

Pere forming general...adekunle taking no bull crap as a stand up guy. They ll both be fine.
Wahala when two of your faces are fighting. cheesy cheesy
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by shawnmendes: 9:14am On Aug 10, 2023
Cee c is giving me life!! I love this girl.

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nhazeru(f): 9:14am On Aug 10, 2023
scondy:

Awon twitter watchers...

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 9:14am On Aug 10, 2023
Nothing concerns Giel with any update wey no be to blacken CeeC 😭😭😁😁🤣🤣

Imagine after all these , Alex will still walk out of that house before CeeC

11 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Clement1111(m): 9:14am On Aug 10, 2023
ColdHunter:

True that. When his husband is already fighting for him, he can easily afford to sit like a housewife that he is.
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

You people should leave Adenita ooo
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 9:14am On Aug 10, 2023
I just want to establish that nobody gave anything back to Pere.

Let us not lie, let us not steal. One person was the epitome of calm and collected, and another was barking and raving like a mad lipsrsealed

Meanwhile, I thought there was a consensus to not hold people that want to fight anymore? Why was Seyi holding Kunle? And where was that his wife to do the holding?

Kunle was doing so well as BBD, na that girl and her street fighter spirit carry my guy leg come outside. He was just cruising and minding his business, but bad company will corrupt good manners.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 9:14am On Aug 10, 2023
It seems CeeC did not resolve with Seyi......

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 9:14am On Aug 10, 2023
Doyin called ceec aside and told her to tone it down a bit
Ceec said hmm
Doyin continued and said it's because they said you said this house is full of shit

Ceec: ok let me say my side. I'm not perfect but what happened is Angel and frodd were arguing about irrelevant shots but we the directors have already done the right shots and she tried to talk to them and they didn't listen that's when she said the house is full of shit. She then said it's Alex that carried it to angel
Ceec is now blaming Alex for carrying the issue
Ceec said she didn't fight with angel because it's her person. Lmao. Ceec it's because you're cowardly

Ceec all this blaming of Alex has failed
So it's. Ok
Tolani Ike angel have all identified you as the problem

She says she doesn't know why the whole house is against her, talking about her cursing then says again it's Alex fault,
Doyin says it's not Alex that carried it
Ceec: it's her that carried it. I know her
Lmao

Ceec you have lost grin
Blame it on Alex strategy has failed grin

Ceec feels this house is highly unfair.
You didn't know It was unfair When you ganged up on ilebaye abi?

Ceec now says she wants to see them shoot the movie without her. Let her see how the movie will go

Ceec says the house is full of cowards and asslickers. She says she's going to say it again.
The house is full of shit. She says she's saying it with her full chest

Doyin thank you for defending Alex too

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 9:15am On Aug 10, 2023
Clement1111:

Did venita said hers to pere face??

Dem no born am well!grin
Pere for give am washing and setting sotey she for ask for voluntary exit!grin

8 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by TheMainMan: 9:15am On Aug 10, 2023
They are just talking since and not rehearsing anything since…
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 9:15am On Aug 10, 2023
fitzmayowa:
CeeC talking about the house being toxic and hating each and I begin to scratch my if she didn't contribute to the situation......
Ceec has a beautiful soul and well behaved, she doesn't just know how to bottle up things

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Clement1111(m): 9:16am On Aug 10, 2023
mayor1814:
Adekunle thank u for giving it back to pere. That general Dem dey call am dey get into him head. He tried doing dat to WM in SYE, WM returned d energy, fear catch am he withdraw, now trying same yeye shit n strategy with Adekunle, adekunle returned d energy.

Next time he go think twice b4 attacking adekunle. And ppl blaming adekunle, if he didn't respond, dey will call him weak. So good response to critics from adekunle.
We all know who withdraw but keep cooking

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 9:16am On Aug 10, 2023
Everybody just dey give their own side
Frodd now giving his side of the issue to seyi

You can hear ceec screaming in the back

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nhazeru(f): 9:17am On Aug 10, 2023
Tatiana4u:

Islanders will cry when the time comes…this is just the beginning!grin
When I told them to go to the mountain and burn mult colored candles for Adekunle to flee from Venita,they thought I was just blabbing!
Venita will bring out his bad sides and turn him against everyone including himself!
She’ll ruin his game and still dump him on top!
Spits!
I still remember how Frodd and Omashola stopped chasing her after they realized she’s just a piece of shit and a beautiful nonsense!grin

Omo!!
That lady is a terrible somebody

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 9:17am On Aug 10, 2023
Lauryn41:

I don’t care about the ship

I didn’t say she’s bad for his game

She needs to go home , she’s too insulting and irritating, going at people like they’re kids , She’s a bully that needs to go home

Now that you’ve mentioned , please tell me one good thing that she brings to Adekunle’s life

Just one

This is the issue..dont talk down on venita....she is friends with adekunle....u may not like her..just look away....dragging her is corroborating the hate...she is an ally to adekunle for now ....commot her talk for ur mouth

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 9:17am On Aug 10, 2023
Titaniumental:
Adekunle is a piece of shit

----CEEC 2023
Cece’s doing wellgrin

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 9:18am On Aug 10, 2023
Beorn:

I need her to stay longer in the house. She's annoying and very dramatic but she brings spice to the show. I hope she stays very long no matter how annoying she can be. 😂

Exactly...I want her in the finals...

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 9:18am On Aug 10, 2023
I just hope I won't miss the round 2 of fights today because it's coming

Everybody is just angry grin

Frodd saying he didn't shout at angel and didn't say anything bad to Angel

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Clement1111(m): 9:19am On Aug 10, 2023
scondy:

I no jealous you oooo🤣🤣🤣

(1) (2) (3) ... (904) (905) (906) (907) (908) (909) (910) ... (3772) (Reply)

What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / Korean Movies Chatroom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.