Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,232 members, 7,836,115 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:59 PM

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (908) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread (1500794 Views)

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (905) (906) (907) (908) (909) (910) (911) ... (3772) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Titaniumental: 9:20am On Aug 10, 2023
The way Pere brings out the madness in some fools without even lifting a finger is a course on it own.
Lol

"Sit down or walked out of my set" grin

15 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 9:21am On Aug 10, 2023
Sanqa:

Yes it is grin and the fight with Whitemoney yesterday plus all the fights that Ceec will get into today. Alex did all that.
Even ceec carried her nonsense to Doyin to try to blame Alex again and Doyin told her no
Alex didn't Carry anything

Lmao grin
Ceec and her plans failed
I said ceec came into this house with Alex as her strategy.
Blame it all on Alex

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nhazeru(f): 9:22am On Aug 10, 2023
Ngl this season choke! cheesy grin
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Lauryn41(f): 9:22am On Aug 10, 2023
scondy:

This is the issue..dont talk down on venita....she is friends with adekunle....u may not like her..just look away....dragging her is corroborating the hate...she is an ally to adekunle for now ....commot her talk for ur mouth

I don’t like her

If she likes , she should twerk for ade or born 50 for him , I’ll still not like her

I’m already having PTSD so I’m trying to avoid talking about that ship
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by andrewbaba44: 9:22am On Aug 10, 2023
safarigirl:
I just want to establish that nobody gave anything back to Pere.

Let us not lie, let us not steal. One person was the epitome of calm and collected, and another was barking and raving like a mad lipsrsealed

Meanwhile, I thought there was a consensus to not hold people that want to fight anymore? Why was Seyi holding Kunle? And where was that his wife to do the holding?

Kunle was doing so well as BBD, na that girl and her street fighter spirit carry my guy leg come outside. He was just cruising and minding his business, but bad company will corrupt good manners.

grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 9:23am On Aug 10, 2023
Very soon, Adekunle fans will abandon Adekunle and start voting for Venita, so, she'll go far in the game.

Venita that entered house with only 3 and half fans will now make it to Week 7, because "She's Adekunle's friend", if care is not taken, they may even "Maria" my poor Adekunle one day.

Na so e dey start, from, "... she's Adekunle's friend...", You will start hearing, ".... let's spare some votes for Venita, so, both of them can be saved..."

All this rubbish I'm reading about that useless friendship better just be agenda wey una cook for inside group chat o, I hope nobody is seriously considering dropping votes for that babe on top friendship that has turned Bad Boy Deks to a raving mad individual.

9 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 9:23am On Aug 10, 2023
Tatiana4u:

Cece’s doing wellgrin
You better stay one place

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 9:23am On Aug 10, 2023
Titaniumental:

He wn emulate Bella and Sheggz with dat nonsense Canoe.

Venkuku Canoe!!! No chemistry!! No romance!!! No Nice communication!!! It just gossip and it’s giving aunty and nephew vibes

How can he emulate a strategy that saw shegzz out and he made finals just being himself..make it make sense...he outshines shegzz in everyway...what's there to emulate?

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Lauryn41(f): 9:23am On Aug 10, 2023
Tatiana4u:

Islanders will cry when the time comes…this is just the beginning!grin
When I told them to go to the mountain and burn mult colored candles for Adekunle to flee from Venita,they thought I was just blabbing!
Venita will bring out his bad sides and turn him against everyone including himself!
She’ll ruin his game and still dump him on top!
Spits!
I still remember how Frodd and Omashola stopped chasing her after they realized she’s just a piece of shit and a beautiful nonsense!grin

Nobody will ruin anybody’s game

If people can stan the likes of Pere ,Cee C , Doyin and illebaye

What’s wrong in stanning Ade

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 9:24am On Aug 10, 2023
Some of the things Venita said about the military nurse 😭😁😁😁🤣

She called him a disgusting pervert.

Said he used to stand buck naked behind ladies in the shower.

She said Pére no get any money in real life .

That she worked with him once on to say dem all be big brother pikin , make she sha support a "brother"

She said Pére is kissing Kiddwaya's ass because he's hoping Kiddwaya will sponsor his movie outside the house .

She said Pére stands behind actresses on movie sets touching himself.

Said Pére sent unsolicited pictures of himself to her friends.

Said Pére is a dick for hire and an industry pussycat...that he goes where he's paid 😁😁😁😭

Omo ! She said a lot of things , some Infront of Pére and some only with Ike in the room .

These are the ones I remember.

The military nurse is now demanding for an apology...he don even reconcile with CeeC he wanted to get disqualified.

21 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 9:24am On Aug 10, 2023
I no get strength for Pere's low voice this morning
He better speak up abeg undecided

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 9:25am On Aug 10, 2023
Titaniumental:

He wn emulate Bella and Sheggz with dat nonsense Canoe.

Venkuku Canoe!!! No chemistry!! No romance!!! No Nice communication!!! It just gossip and it’s giving aunty and nephew vibes

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 9:25am On Aug 10, 2023
Clement1111:
I just start watching the clips from last night and Omo I am dying of laughter

True true Pere no go ooo....just one sentence in the midst of Adekunle shouting

Sit down or get off my set🤣🤣🤣🤣

Did he not look silly with the returned energy .....he is being him but biko that statement was laughable Cos who did he think he was talking to? Which set? Looool

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Clement1111(m): 9:26am On Aug 10, 2023
safarigirl:

Let us not lie, let us not steal. One person was the epitome of calm and collected, and another was barking and raving like a mad lipsrsealed

Meanwhile, I thought there was a consensus to not hold people that want to fight anymore? Why was Seyi holding Kunle? And where was that his wife to do the holding?

Kunle was doing so well as BBD, na that girl and her street fighter spirit carry my guy leg come outside. He was just cruising and minding his business, but bad company will corrupt good manners.
Allow them cook

The only thing is that nobody should come for Pere if he decides to return and shame venita on this show because she went all out on him last night and said so many (which I don't believe by the way)

Funny thing is the cap which triggered the choas was a plan work by Venita,Ike and Seyi but let everybody keep it moving

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 9:26am On Aug 10, 2023
Nhazeru:

cheesy cheesy
Venita spices,I thank you o!grin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Sulele04(m): 9:26am On Aug 10, 2023
See as Pere just owned Seyi lemaoo.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Wotowotoman: 9:26am On Aug 10, 2023
PegasusSolid:

Frodd knew he was coming here, why not just do like Kidd, bring only 8-9 outfits and claim to be broke? Because with the money he has touched, his ego won't let him manage BBNaija house insult o, na wereys full dat place!

This guy dead this stupid narrative about Frodd touching money make we hear word. Frodd is a club manager (not even an owner) and aspiring actor. This same Frodd has been auditioning for movie roles and getting bounced. Them Housemates (Basketmouth and co) pitied him and gave him a role that he was so poor at that they had to kick him out.

Only a very foolish person believes what they see on social media. Social media is full of lies.

Anybody that is as wealthy as you claim Frodd is will not leave his pregnant wife at home to come on tv to hustle and entertain lazy naija youths wey go dey insult them up and down. Frodd is there because he needs the money. Period! angry

8 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Titaniumental: 9:26am On Aug 10, 2023
scondy:

But Adekunle equally returned energy. He is no push over... they r both my faves so all join...ja drama.

Pere forming general...adekunle taking no bull crap as a stand up guy. They ll both be fine.
Lol

He was just shouting like some frustrated high school kids

Pere was giving him subtly and in a commanding way.

Ur kuku no reach

"Sit down or walk out of my set" grin

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Lauryn41(f): 9:26am On Aug 10, 2023
safarigirl:
Very soon, Adekunle fans will abandon Adekunle and start voting for Venita, so, she'll go far in the game.

Venita that entered house with only 3 and half fans will now make it to Week 7, because "She's Adekunle's friend", if care is not taken, they may even "Maria" my poor Adekunle one day.

Na so e dey start, from, "... she's Adekunle's friend...", You will start hearing, ".... let's spare some votes for Venita, so, both of them can be saved..."

All this rubbish I'm reading about that useless friendship better just be agenda wey una cook for inside group chat o, I hope nobody is seriously considering dropping votes for that babe on top friendship that has turned Bad Boy Deks to a raving mad individual.

I con dey look dem dey tire o

This is how it starts

She’s Ade’s friend ,and so fucking what

I pray she goes home next week abeg abeg abeg

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 9:27am On Aug 10, 2023
Seyi came to sit down when pere, Ike and Ceec, kiddwaya and Doyin were talking

Pere asked him to excuse them
Seyi just stood up and left.

Ike says see the problem.

Tried to call seyi back and Seyi refused

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 9:27am On Aug 10, 2023
andrewbaba44:

grin grin
Andrew, this thing no be laughing matter.

If you see how dem dey insult Adekunle for one post like that for Twitter, all his enemies have risen from the ashes to gloat, and he would never have been in this position if not for that girl that is always looking for an excuse to fight.

I'm so irritated. Man was just shouting and raising his voice, and Pere was calmly calling him stupid and telling him to sit down. After all the para, shebi he still sat down? That girl is an evil spirit.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 9:27am On Aug 10, 2023
scondy:

But Adekunle equally returned energy. He is no push over... they r both my faves so all join...ja drama.

Pere forming general...adekunle taking no bull crap as a stand up guy. They ll both be fine.
Pere won hands down!

8 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Clement1111(m): 9:27am On Aug 10, 2023
scondy:

Did he not look silly with the returned energy .....he is being him but biko that statement was laughable Cos who did he think he was talking to? Which set? Looool
One person was shouting like a banshee and the other just ordered him to sit down

Tell me again,who look silly

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by omotolly22(f): 9:28am On Aug 10, 2023
Upon all the movie schools bitter ceec claim to have attended

I have never seen her in any movie, am sure most directors and film makers can't stand her nasty character

Atleast I use to see venita frequently on africa magic urban

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 9:28am On Aug 10, 2023
safarigirl:

Awon narrative twisters....

Pere got back way much more that he gave....only a biased individual will try to twist things ....last last...he was the one whining the night away....how much more he is older than adekunle with like 10years....that's what u get when u don't apply wisdom in who to form mighty for

8 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 9:29am On Aug 10, 2023
Pere told Seyi to excuse him and he decided to walk away making a peace sign✌️ and walked away without saying anything, I just hope Seyi doesn't explode......
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Clement1111(m): 9:29am On Aug 10, 2023
TheMainMan:
They are just talking since and not rehearsing anything since…
They should just lose and let hunger reset them
Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 9:29am On Aug 10, 2023
Ceec said seyi has fired her from director grin this morning
Doyin said how can they fire her since they didn't

Ceec said Seyi said ceec was being disrespectful on set and the rest don't want to work with them. Ike says who is them ceec says pere and i
Ceec says the house has already lost the wager.
Ike says no

Ike trying so hard for peace.
Ike wants to call a meeting
Ike says they should stop trying to be too real and please put everything aside and please just shoot the wager.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 9:30am On Aug 10, 2023
IconicR:
Ceec has a beautiful soul and we'll behaved, she doesn't just know how to bottle up things
The things we do for stanship eh
Choi!
How can Cece and beautiful soul be in the same sentence

11 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Allnacruise(m): 9:30am On Aug 10, 2023
Giel:
Seyi came to sit down when pere, Ike and Ceec, kiddwaya and Doyin were talking

Pere asked him to excuse them
Seyi just stood up and left.

Ike says see the problem.

Tried to call seyi back and Seyi refused

Wetyn con bring that one come...

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by Giel: 9:31am On Aug 10, 2023
Allnacruise:

Wetyn con bring that one come...

Omo the kind of fight that will happen today
Seyi and pere had an issue earlier

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 9:31am On Aug 10, 2023
Lauryn41:

I con dey look dem dey tire o

This is how it starts

She’s Ade’s friend ,and so fucking what

I pray she goes home next week abeg abeg abeg

I go follow you dey pray.

No friendship inside jungle. I predicted this thing will happen, and see it now.

Na only Adekunle waka enter that house, he no get friend.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (905) (906) (907) (908) (909) (910) (911) ... (3772) (Reply)

What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / Korean Movies Chatroom

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.