Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,794 members, 7,820,786 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:37 PM

As A Parent, Share Those Crazy/funny Act Of Your Kids You Witnessed - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / As A Parent, Share Those Crazy/funny Act Of Your Kids You Witnessed (18264 Views)

Share An Unforgettable Act Of Sacrifice Or Selflessness Made By Your Father / What I Witnessed Last Night! / Whats The Worst Thing You Did As A Kid To Your Parent ? Share Your Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: As A Parent, Share Those Crazy/funny Act Of Your Kids You Witnessed by Mirawonder007(m): 4:29pm On Jul 18, 2023
vikinatius:
Crazy things children do!
My son (a year old) fart and was shocked, looking for where the sound came out from..
The day he saw his p*n*s when he was undressed, he tried to dust it off and when it didn't go, he tried to run away from it.

Share your own experience๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ™„
This one off me ๐Ÿ˜‚

1 Like

Re: As A Parent, Share Those Crazy/funny Act Of Your Kids You Witnessed by moscobabs(m): 4:29pm On Jul 18, 2023
grin
Re: As A Parent, Share Those Crazy/funny Act Of Your Kids You Witnessed by Sirchiboy: 4:29pm On Jul 18, 2023
YoungLionken:
In whatever you do, please don't bring innocent kids to this world when you're not financially buoyant enough. "Kids bring blessings" is a false belief..
Are you married?

1 Like

Re: As A Parent, Share Those Crazy/funny Act Of Your Kids You Witnessed by HacheNoire: 4:31pm On Jul 18, 2023
I left the car idle and wanted to get ice cream, I thought it was going to be a quick one and didnt want to go through the stress on unbuckling the car seat. Long story short, before I returned, dude got out seat and got to the front to press central lock. I wasted 4 hours of my life that day.

The funny part is that, he opened the door by himself after a long sleep.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: As A Parent, Share Those Crazy/funny Act Of Your Kids You Witnessed by YeyeGbami: 4:31pm On Jul 18, 2023
You honestly donโ€™t wanna know

2 Likes

Re: As A Parent, Share Those Crazy/funny Act Of Your Kids You Witnessed by Zimzy(m): 4:32pm On Jul 18, 2023
My son will always smile and laugh whenever anyone farts. I wonder why he does that!

8 Likes

Re: As A Parent, Share Those Crazy/funny Act Of Your Kids You Witnessed by olisefom: 4:32pm On Jul 18, 2023
My son 6 has been complaining to either me or his mum whenever his pe#is becomes hard.

5 Likes

Re: As A Parent, Share Those Crazy/funny Act Of Your Kids You Witnessed by Gidah: 4:34pm On Jul 18, 2023
All I know right now is that kids of nowadays are very smart ,my 2 year old daughter does alot of things I just shake head and laugh . What amaze me most is how she handles a phone or her tab ,she operate like she can read what's on the screen . Kids of nowadays quickly pick up knowledge from what they see that's another work for parent in trying to monitor what they see and learn . May God help all parents cos it's not easy now we young couples understand our parents better

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: As A Parent, Share Those Crazy/funny Act Of Your Kids You Witnessed by BigDawsNet: 4:36pm On Jul 18, 2023
Children are wonderful gifts from God
Re: As A Parent, Share Those Crazy/funny Act Of Your Kids You Witnessed by CJStarz: 4:40pm On Jul 18, 2023
Dat kid got spiritual eye๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

illicit:
My young nephew ( undergraduate now)

When he was a kid, one independence day, someone came to our house with those little Nigerian flags and presented one to him

My guy nearly fainted, infact if it was possible he would have entered the ground lol, he wouldn't stop screaming and trying to run away
Re: As A Parent, Share Those Crazy/funny Act Of Your Kids You Witnessed by CJStarz: 4:42pm On Jul 18, 2023
My brother,abeg laugh off d stress......God no go shame us

Goodman2023:
Stop distracting us with such foolish news...
Fuel is 612 per liter

You tinubu online machines cannot distract us...

1 Like

Re: As A Parent, Share Those Crazy/funny Act Of Your Kids You Witnessed by clearcrystal: 4:42pm On Jul 18, 2023
My 3yrs old licks cream especially SC Johnson.
We now hide cream because of him ๐Ÿค”

2 Likes

Re: As A Parent, Share Those Crazy/funny Act Of Your Kids You Witnessed by illicit(m): 4:43pm On Jul 18, 2023
CJStarz:
Dat kid got spiritual eye๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

Lol
Re: As A Parent, Share Those Crazy/funny Act Of Your Kids You Witnessed by erijesu: 4:43pm On Jul 18, 2023
Thelannister:
I have a 3months old Lhasa Apso male puppy am willing to give him to any family willing to adopt.

He very intelligent and good around children

I'm interested
What's your location
Re: As A Parent, Share Those Crazy/funny Act Of Your Kids You Witnessed by OlujobaSamuel: 4:49pm On Jul 18, 2023
HacheNoire:
I left the car idle and wanted to get ice cream, I thought it was going to be a quick one and didnt want to go through the stress on unbuckling the car seat. Long story short, before I returned, dude got out seat and got to the front to press central lock. I wasted 4 hours of my life that day.

The funny part is that, he opened the door by himself after a long sleep.
This one Na tragicomedy, and he no go even feel anything despite the sweaty face you go get

1 Like

Re: As A Parent, Share Those Crazy/funny Act Of Your Kids You Witnessed by mosh65: 4:53pm On Jul 18, 2023
The first night my wife gave birth to my little princess i took her to sleep beside me and i pulled my cloth,i was asleep and i noticed something was s*cking my breast i was laughing and it was so funny that i had to wake up to see that just a day old baby is trying to s*ck my breast... i had to immediately wake her mother up to breast feed her... you need to see me that day.lolsss

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: As A Parent, Share Those Crazy/funny Act Of Your Kids You Witnessed by HacheNoire: 4:55pm On Jul 18, 2023
OlujobaSamuel:

This one Na tragicomedy, and he no go even feel anything despite the sweaty face you go get

Sincerely. I did all the hand signal on Earth and dude fell asleep. That experience has thought me to always have my fob in my pocket and not inside the car at all times.

Confusion got me confused. And the police must not get to know cos I would be big shit. I just thought it will be a quick purchase and It became a tragicomedy

5 Likes

Re: As A Parent, Share Those Crazy/funny Act Of Your Kids You Witnessed by dangermouse(m): 4:58pm On Jul 18, 2023
Droped them off including wifey at her senior sisters house and went back to pick them up next day. It was during Xmas hols. Stopped at a joint where my hommies were gathered and have to call them to take a bike and meet me there. On their way coming I have to come out at the front of the joint along the road and when they passed the joint without seeing me , I have to call them back on the fone. I was smoking a stick of cigarette and had to throw it away when their bike turned towards me.

They alighted and we all went inside. Immediately my daughter who was 6 then started disturbing that she want to wee. She insisted I take her. When I walked her outside the joint to wee, she told me "daddy you think I didn't see you?" . Didn't see me do what? " daddy I saw you smoking Igbo,but don't worry I will not tell mummy" grin

I was shocked cos even my wife did not see me.

When we got inside, I told my wife in whispers what transpired and she was laughing.

Next day my daughter who promised not to tell my wife proceeded to tell her anyways grin

Kids can be funny

31 Likes

Re: As A Parent, Share Those Crazy/funny Act Of Your Kids You Witnessed by MadamExcellency: 5:03pm On Jul 18, 2023
The back tumble (somersault) that broke our giant LED Tv to blackout.

The lad can run on a vertical wall and somersault from there

7 Likes

Re: As A Parent, Share Those Crazy/funny Act Of Your Kids You Witnessed by Assetosky(m): 5:05pm On Jul 18, 2023
Mom said I once ran outside screaming and calling neighbours to come and see her being naked

8 Likes

Re: As A Parent, Share Those Crazy/funny Act Of Your Kids You Witnessed by luckedesiri(m): 5:15pm On Jul 18, 2023
So decided to travel from lagos to Benin to surprise my 3 year old daughter on her birthday...

Colleague said he wanted to follow me....

Family were gathered to celebrate with us as our birthdays are just one day apart....

As we all gather.... Na so my aunt use style ask my daughter where is your daddy.... She look round go point my colleague [s][/s] grin grin.... If no be say when her mama get her belle I never dream say I go know this my colleague.... I for suspect foul play grin...... My daughter was born in 2020 in warri delta state..... I came to lagos where i saw this my colleague for the first time in 2022.......

18 Likes

Re: As A Parent, Share Those Crazy/funny Act Of Your Kids You Witnessed by smokinloud(m): 5:31pm On Jul 18, 2023
Thelannister:
I have a 3months old Lhasa Apso male puppy am willing to give him to any family willing to adopt.

Are you serious?!.
I'm interested boss!.
Re: As A Parent, Share Those Crazy/funny Act Of Your Kids You Witnessed by Pootle: 5:33pm On Jul 18, 2023
vikinatius:
Crazy things children do!
My son (a year old) fart and was shocked, looking for where the sound came out from..
The day he saw his p*n*s when he was undressed, he tried to dust it off and when it didn't go, he tried to run away from it.

Share your own experience๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ™„

grin
Re: As A Parent, Share Those Crazy/funny Act Of Your Kids You Witnessed by layovin(m): 5:37pm On Jul 18, 2023
My son is now 6 years old but it doesn't want anyone to see or touch his p*nis right from when he was a year old even his mum.

4 Likes

Re: As A Parent, Share Those Crazy/funny Act Of Your Kids You Witnessed by Thelannister: 5:41pm On Jul 18, 2023
erijesu:

I'm interested
What's your location
Abeokuta Ogun state and yours ?
Re: As A Parent, Share Those Crazy/funny Act Of Your Kids You Witnessed by Thelannister: 5:41pm On Jul 18, 2023
smokinloud:

Are you serious?!.
I'm interested boss!.
Yes seriously

Where is your location
Re: As A Parent, Share Those Crazy/funny Act Of Your Kids You Witnessed by honeypot325: 5:58pm On Jul 18, 2023
Thelannister:

1 Like

Re: As A Parent, Share Those Crazy/funny Act Of Your Kids You Witnessed by erijesu: 6:01pm On Jul 18, 2023
Thelannister:

Abeokuta Ogun state and yours ?

Ota, Ogun state
Can I send you a mail?
Re: As A Parent, Share Those Crazy/funny Act Of Your Kids You Witnessed by Thelannister: 6:10pm On Jul 18, 2023
erijesu:

Ota, Ogun state
Can I send you a mail?
WhatsApp number below
Re: As A Parent, Share Those Crazy/funny Act Of Your Kids You Witnessed by makavalley(m): 6:14pm On Jul 18, 2023
Thelannister:

Hello bro

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Is It Ever Okay To Make Little Babies Up ( Photos ) / Housewife Offers N120,000 To Quit Marriage, Court Grants 50,000 / Check Out My Daughters' Emotional Reaction To Our Baby Amnouncement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.