Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,859 members, 7,813,934 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:54 PM

As A Parent, Share Those Crazy/funny Act Of Your Kids You Witnessed - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / As A Parent, Share Those Crazy/funny Act Of Your Kids You Witnessed (18245 Views)

Share An Unforgettable Act Of Sacrifice Or Selflessness Made By Your Father / What I Witnessed Last Night! / Whats The Worst Thing You Did As A Kid To Your Parent ? Share Your Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: As A Parent, Share Those Crazy/funny Act Of Your Kids You Witnessed by President2001(m): 10:42pm On Jul 18, 2023
ghettochild:

He will outgrow it.
My kid brother when he was younger would tell my mum he wants to become a soldier after watching American war film... or a police man after watching movies of police arresting bad guys.
My mother will say olorun ma je.
Smile
Re: As A Parent, Share Those Crazy/funny Act Of Your Kids You Witnessed by megley(f): 10:52pm On Jul 18, 2023
I gave my son his bath in the morning to prepare him for school... I went to get his uniforms and other things ready to dress him up

Couldn't find him. After i called his name and didn't get a response, went looking for him and found him naked in our neighbors house where he had friends. He was like 2years Plus then.

The pikin just run go our neighbor house after e baff finish.

The very restless pikin is now 19 years πŸ˜„πŸ˜„

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: As A Parent, Share Those Crazy/funny Act Of Your Kids You Witnessed by dangermouse(m): 10:56pm On Jul 18, 2023
grin
Karnice600:

Yeah. I just pray she doesn't try smoking her exercise books to feel like dad.
You gotta be careful man.
grin can never happen.

Trust me.

She is Sharp, intelligent and witty. 9 years old now. They are being brought up in the most religious way you can think of.
Not only are they my my kids, they are my best of friends and we interacts as so.
No secrets and I pray it remains so.

Its an everyday drama in my house.
Kids we would always be kids and I make sure to put them thru in areas they should be put thru.

We even play football and basketball together always. Activities we dare not dream of doing with our parents when groig up.

3 Likes

Re: As A Parent, Share Those Crazy/funny Act Of Your Kids You Witnessed by OlujobaSamuel: 11:03pm On Jul 18, 2023
dangermouse:
grin
grin can never happen.

Trust me.

She is Sharp, intelligent and witty. 9 years old now. They are being brought up in the most religious way you can think of.
Not only are they my my kids, they are my best of friends and we interacts as so.

Kids we would always be kids and I make sure to put them thru in areas they should be put thru.

We even play football and basketball together always. Activities we dare not dream of doing with our parents when groig up.
Nigeria could have been a better place if our parents learn to play with us. Most parents find it difficult to catch fun with their kids, it's usually take this money, go and enjoy yourself or go to the best of schools, with no family values.
I will still kiss my son n daughter on the cheek even when old enough to get married, will always tell them I love them amongst others

7 Likes

Re: As A Parent, Share Those Crazy/funny Act Of Your Kids You Witnessed by SpyAC(m): 11:07pm On Jul 18, 2023
Thelannister:
I have a 3months old Lhasa Apso male puppy am willing to give him to any family willing to adopt.

He very intelligent and good around children
what's your location because am seriously interested.
Re: As A Parent, Share Those Crazy/funny Act Of Your Kids You Witnessed by McStoic(m): 11:21pm On Jul 18, 2023
vikinatius:
Crazy things children do!
My son (a year old) fart and was shocked, looking for where the sound came out from..
The day he saw his p*n*s when he was undressed, he tried to dust it off and when it didn't go, he tried to run away from it.

Share your own experienceπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ™„

Funny as shit😝😝😝
Re: As A Parent, Share Those Crazy/funny Act Of Your Kids You Witnessed by dangermouse(m): 11:33pm On Jul 18, 2023
OlujobaSamuel:

Nigeria could have been a better place if our parents learn to play with us. Most parents find it difficult to catch fun with their kids, it's usually take this money, go and enjoy yourself or go to the best of schools, with no family values.
I will still kiss my son n daughter on the cheek even when old enough to get married, will always tell them I love them amongst others

I do that at any given opportunity though especially with my daughter and it gets my wife jealous most times that she hardly put mouth in our matter grin

She would be like" don't disturb me, is she not your favourite" grin

But I would always pet her and assure her of my love.

There can never be enough love love to share amongst the two females in my life. They cant get enough.
For my boys, we do our own things and they understands the importance of the the two ladies and always get to me through them when I won't normally yeild to their demands.

4 Likes

Re: As A Parent, Share Those Crazy/funny Act Of Your Kids You Witnessed by McStoic(m): 11:36pm On Jul 18, 2023
Lol...These days, I am usualy jittery whenever I come across my colleague's two boys. One is 4 years, the other is 6 or so

They live near a military checkpoint and will do anything to have a gun (don't ask me whether it's a toy gun or real oneπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚). They are always on me to buy a gun for them. If any of them is disturbing, just promise him a gun, they will keep calm.

I don dey wonder how I go handle their request. Soldiers don cause wahala ooo.. Lol

3 Likes

Re: As A Parent, Share Those Crazy/funny Act Of Your Kids You Witnessed by Ebony2King: 11:46pm On Jul 18, 2023
illicit:
My young nephew ( undergraduate now)

When he was a kid, one independence day, someone came to our house with those little Nigerian flags and presented one to him

My guy nearly fainted, infact if it was possible he would have entered the ground lol, he wouldn't stop screaming and trying to run away

That was when it was revealed to him that Nigeria was evil. So he had to run after seeing then flag

1 Like

Re: As A Parent, Share Those Crazy/funny Act Of Your Kids You Witnessed by Ebony2King: 11:47pm On Jul 18, 2023
AOB1:
My daughter is the most valuable asset I have right now πŸ₯°, I value her more than anything else may God bless and give her long life for me.
I really love kids may God bless and keep our kids safe πŸ™.
And to those of you that like to rape kids I swear to God all of you will die prematurely and it will never be well with you guys. Anytime I come in contact with any of you guys I promise I will kill you with my hands, very miserable set of people.
May God bless all the kids in the world and keep them safe I love you all πŸ₯°πŸ˜˜.

Wetin u smoke enter this thread abeg?
Re: As A Parent, Share Those Crazy/funny Act Of Your Kids You Witnessed by Waffarianman(m): 12:38am On Jul 19, 2023
When ever my lil son eat with me the moment I carry meat or fish daddy na soso the big once you dey carry oo. I go just smile 😊😁.

Children are so cute and funny 🀣

6 Likes

Re: As A Parent, Share Those Crazy/funny Act Of Your Kids You Witnessed by Bfly: 3:08am On Jul 19, 2023
Keeds
Re: As A Parent, Share Those Crazy/funny Act Of Your Kids You Witnessed by Bfly: 3:09am On Jul 19, 2023
Like a 4years old fascinated by her shadow on the wall. At a time she wanted to run from it. After, she realised it is part of her. She started twisting her body while looking at her shadow.

4 Likes

Re: As A Parent, Share Those Crazy/funny Act Of Your Kids You Witnessed by Thelannister: 3:18am On Jul 19, 2023
SpyAC:
what's your location because am seriously interested.
Ogun stste
Re: As A Parent, Share Those Crazy/funny Act Of Your Kids You Witnessed by lawrenzooo: 5:46am On Jul 19, 2023
Billionaire2:
Obsessed with Keke,
…… daddy see keke, daddy buy me keke, daddy I want to enter keke….

One day I hired a keke driver to driver us around, after the ride kid refused to get down πŸ˜‚ she started crying ooo like nonstop crying..
I don't know what's their obsession with tricycle (Keke).

My son who would be 3 by November would ask us to drop from vehicle and go climb a tricycle(Keke).

I traveled down last week and picked him for the weekend so we went to the market to get some wears by the time we got to a bicycle stand my son was shouting "daddy buy me bicycle" i had to call his mum to findout if his bicycle was bad and she said no, so I faced him and said bobo you have a bicycle at home and he rephrased to "daddy buy me beautiful bicycle." Since that Sunday till date that has been his new song and he tells everybody he sees now that he wants a beautiful bicycle...

4 Likes

Re: As A Parent, Share Those Crazy/funny Act Of Your Kids You Witnessed by Counterfeit: 5:53am On Jul 19, 2023
He hated being born a Nigerian, would have wished for a better country of origin.

illicit:

When he was a kid, one independence day, someone came to our house with those little Nigerian flags and presented one to him

My guy nearly fainted, infact if it was possible he would have entered the ground lol, he wouldn't stop screaming and trying to run away
Re: As A Parent, Share Those Crazy/funny Act Of Your Kids You Witnessed by Impera(m): 6:00am On Jul 19, 2023
illicit:

He is a seer. Even as small pikin he don see Nigeria future!!!

1 Like

Re: As A Parent, Share Those Crazy/funny Act Of Your Kids You Witnessed by MrsTwrite(f): 6:04am On Jul 19, 2023
almarthins:

Hahahaha

Person like me I go don dust him face with slaps.

1200 worth of egg na him waste like that
What!!
Him go no my name that day. Hehehehe

His dad asked me not to flog him, that he's testing his wisdom. I told him to replace the eggs immediately.

2 Likes

Re: As A Parent, Share Those Crazy/funny Act Of Your Kids You Witnessed by Manolo3107: 7:02am On Jul 19, 2023
My son though almost 2 now was 1 day playfully scratching his p**nis, all of a sudden he looked up at me and said daddy,remove this 1 and buy another 1 for me,I don't like this 1, when I asked y? He replied this 1 is chaching( scratching me)..omo I fell of my couch

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: As A Parent, Share Those Crazy/funny Act Of Your Kids You Witnessed by AOB1: 7:51am On Jul 19, 2023
Ebony2King:

Wetin u smoke enter this thread abeg?
Are you one of those useless idiot?
Re: As A Parent, Share Those Crazy/funny Act Of Your Kids You Witnessed by ahnie: 7:59am On Jul 19, 2023
Lolz
AOB1:
My daughter is the most valuable asset I have right now πŸ₯°, I value her more than anything else may God bless and give her long life for me.
And to those of you that like to rape kids I swear to God all of you will die prematurely and it will never be well with you guys. Anytime I come in contact with any of you guys I promise I will kill you with my hands, very miserable set of people.
May God bless all the kids in the world and keep them safe I love you all πŸ₯°πŸ˜˜.
May God give us parents the grace to raise them well and also protect them.i don't joke with kids.
The fastest ways to get a favour from me na when you bring any kid along cheesy cheesy.i don't joke with me,the way I protect them eeh.

2 Likes

Re: As A Parent, Share Those Crazy/funny Act Of Your Kids You Witnessed by ahnie: 8:03am On Jul 19, 2023
We don't keep secrets from ours too,that is what I loved about I n husby.And the sweetest part is every of my chats my kids reads them grin grin
dangermouse:
grin
grin can never happen.

Trust me.

1 Like

Re: As A Parent, Share Those Crazy/funny Act Of Your Kids You Witnessed by davades(m): 8:20am On Jul 19, 2023
Thelannister:
I have a 3months old Lhasa Apso male puppy am willing to give him to any family willing to adopt.

I'm interested, I have a female Eskimo where's your location, where in Ogun state are in, I'm in Meiran
Re: As A Parent, Share Those Crazy/funny Act Of Your Kids You Witnessed by ahnie: 8:55am On Jul 19, 2023
MrBrownJay1:
when i watch the below parenting video, i am glad for the fantastic kids i have:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dYUIEL1lWeU

Lolz crazy parents grin
Re: As A Parent, Share Those Crazy/funny Act Of Your Kids You Witnessed by EmmaxKeys: 9:21am On Jul 19, 2023
AOB1:

For you to say this, it means you are worse than the pedophiles. Like, how will you wish a human death? Most of the pedophiles, they can't just help it, it's demon possession that drives them to commit the act. You'll see that after committing it, they feel remorseful, even promising not to repeat it again. But when the next victim appears, they can't help it.
Re: As A Parent, Share Those Crazy/funny Act Of Your Kids You Witnessed by Blessedarethepe(m): 11:07am On Jul 19, 2023
Puss360:
I so much love kids... Waiting/wishing to have mine someday....
Lemme still be sampling guys/men fessπŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆ
come and sample me o................lol

1 Like

Re: As A Parent, Share Those Crazy/funny Act Of Your Kids You Witnessed by Ebuka19977(m): 1:42pm On Jul 19, 2023
Man of the match.. of anything cracked me up today, this is it
vikinatius:
Crazy things children do!
My son (a year old) fart and was shocked, looking for where the sound came out from..
The day he saw his p*n*s when he was undressed, he tried to dust it off and when it didn't go, he tried to run away from it.

Share your own experienceπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ™„

1 Like

Re: As A Parent, Share Those Crazy/funny Act Of Your Kids You Witnessed by KingPure(m): 2:01pm On Jul 19, 2023
erijesu:

Ota, Ogun state
Can I send you a mail?

I'm in Ota, canaan city Ogun State. Where are you please.
Re: As A Parent, Share Those Crazy/funny Act Of Your Kids You Witnessed by Ayoade19(m): 2:04pm On Jul 19, 2023
Thelannister:

Too far
I live in Lagos and I school at Crescent University, Abeokuta. I'm interested in the dog
Re: As A Parent, Share Those Crazy/funny Act Of Your Kids You Witnessed by vikinatius(m): 2:07pm On Jul 19, 2023
Ebuka19977:
Man of the match.. of anything cracked me up today, this is it

grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: As A Parent, Share Those Crazy/funny Act Of Your Kids You Witnessed by AOB1: 2:16pm On Jul 19, 2023
EmmaxKeys:

For you to say this, it means you are worse than the pedophiles. Like, how will you wish a human death? Most of the pedophiles, they can't just help it, it's demon possession that drives them to commit the act. You'll see that after committing it, they feel remorseful, even promising not to repeat it again. But when the next victim appears, they can't help it.
It seems you have not given birth to a child before, because if you are a parent then you will understand my points

1 Like

Re: As A Parent, Share Those Crazy/funny Act Of Your Kids You Witnessed by Fortune118005(m): 2:31pm On Jul 19, 2023
Thelannister:

Take a picture of it let me see

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Would You Sleep With Your Daughter Or Dad? / My Wife Is Pushing Me To Do Things I Don't Like Please Advice Your Friend / Check Out My Daughters' Emotional Reaction To Our Baby Amnouncement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.