Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,146 members, 7,835,835 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:51 PM

As A Parent, Share Those Crazy/funny Act Of Your Kids You Witnessed - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / As A Parent, Share Those Crazy/funny Act Of Your Kids You Witnessed (18313 Views)

Share An Unforgettable Act Of Sacrifice Or Selflessness Made By Your Father / What I Witnessed Last Night! / Whats The Worst Thing You Did As A Kid To Your Parent ? Share Your Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Re: As A Parent, Share Those Crazy/funny Act Of Your Kids You Witnessed by babaireti(m): 4:27pm On Jul 19, 2023
I was in commercial bus with one mother and her kid who was feeling sleepy, as he went into slumber and nodded his head to avoid falling down while in a short nap gbem, he said "my head want to fall down"

3 Likes

Re: As A Parent, Share Those Crazy/funny Act Of Your Kids You Witnessed by DonroxyII: 1:20pm On Jul 20, 2023
Manolo3107:
My son though almost 2 now was 1 day playfully scratching his p**nis, all of a sudden he looked up at me and said daddy,remove this 1 and buy another 1 for me,I don't like this 1, when I asked y? He replied this 1 is chaching( scratching me)..omo I fell of my couch
grin. E funny grin
Re: As A Parent, Share Those Crazy/funny Act Of Your Kids You Witnessed by IyaTola: 7:55pm On Dec 05, 2023
grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How Important Is A Son In Igbo Tribe / Adeniji Taiwo Abigeal: Missing Girl (Photo) / Check Out My Daughters' Emotional Reaction To Our Baby Amnouncement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.