Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,989 members, 7,825,068 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 04:59 AM

IPMAN Gives Reasons For Increase In Fuel Pump Price To ₦‎617 Per Litre - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPMAN Gives Reasons For Increase In Fuel Pump Price To ₦‎617 Per Litre (54719 Views)

Fuel @617/litre: Residents Desert Roads In States / NNPCL Further Increases Fuel Pump Price Of Petrol / Subsidy Removal: Fuel Pump Price Rises To 800 CFA In Benin Republic – KPMG’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IPMAN Gives Reasons For Increase In Fuel Pump Price To ₦‎617 Per Litre by yemi1504: 12:54pm On Jul 18, 2023
Couldntfigurean:
Tilumbu na dullard
I so much pity those that were standing in his manhood

Una mind those ones?

1 Like

Re: IPMAN Gives Reasons For Increase In Fuel Pump Price To ₦‎617 Per Litre by harkolat(m): 12:55pm On Jul 18, 2023
festacman:
It is scary that President Tinubu who had always insisted that he would remove fuel subsidy from his first day in office, had ZERO plan to contain the effects of such removal. And his only reaction is to fall back to Buhari's MYSTERIOUS money transfer to the poor and vulnerable. This doesn't inspire much confidence.
You nailed the point. I only hope we dont praise Buhari's administration. Its always the norm that a previous regime in Nigeria is better than an incoming one (the present).

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPMAN Gives Reasons For Increase In Fuel Pump Price To ₦‎617 Per Litre by yemi1504: 12:55pm On Jul 18, 2023
icankel:
Transporters will soon increase the tfee

Something that will be immediate. I trust okada riders when it comes to this.
Re: IPMAN Gives Reasons For Increase In Fuel Pump Price To ₦‎617 Per Litre by yemi1504: 12:56pm On Jul 18, 2023
SemperFid:
More money to be shared by Tinubu and his friends. Tomorrow own go be 35 billion for toilet allowance a day 40 billion for newspaper allowance.

grin grin grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: IPMAN Gives Reasons For Increase In Fuel Pump Price To ₦‎617 Per Litre by yemi1504: 12:59pm On Jul 18, 2023
ufotunang:
Renewed shege

Abi grin
Re: IPMAN Gives Reasons For Increase In Fuel Pump Price To ₦‎617 Per Litre by Davidtalo121: 12:59pm On Jul 18, 2023
That's probably why they're thinking of×6 of the minimum wage. Not bad tbh. If it gets passed. All eyes on soludo now
Re: IPMAN Gives Reasons For Increase In Fuel Pump Price To ₦‎617 Per Litre by yemi1504: 1:00pm On Jul 18, 2023
BobbieZion:

He is bad in both..

The likes of Tinubu only thrive in a country like Nigeria or Sub-Saharan Africa. Where majority of the populace don't know their left from right and where money is used to buy people's conscience.

Exactly!
Re: IPMAN Gives Reasons For Increase In Fuel Pump Price To ₦‎617 Per Litre by Streetdoctor: 1:01pm On Jul 18, 2023
studM:

Mumu,when u guys were supporting and cheering him on,u no one say he's clueless before ni,breakfast is served hot now,and Una want to dey complain
Don't mind those vagabonds that can't even feed thrice daily. Helinues and LordviccoDaGuru are begging for food to eat

4 Likes

Re: IPMAN Gives Reasons For Increase In Fuel Pump Price To ₦‎617 Per Litre by odimbannamdi(m): 1:01pm On Jul 18, 2023
festacman:
It is scary that President Tinubu who had always insisted that he would remove fuel subsidy from his first day in office, had ZERO plan to contain the effects of such removal. And his only reaction is to fall back to Buhari's MYSTERIOUS money transfer to the poor and vulnerable. This doesn't inspire much confidence.

I agree
Re: IPMAN Gives Reasons For Increase In Fuel Pump Price To ₦‎617 Per Litre by Streetdoctor: 1:04pm On Jul 18, 2023
Shikena:
Don't mind them.

- If we have Obi, we will save a lot of money and invest it in Nigeria Breweries, Guinness, Hero beer, Alcohol distilleries, and many local palm wine businesses.
- The remaining savings we will keep it for Nigerians at Fidelity Bank where Obi's stake in the bank will make sure our money is secure.
- Also, the accrued interests will be invested offshore in Obi's family name, preferably his daughter, as that worked very well in Anambra where we all trust him and his daughter very well.

The entitled Nigerians won't understand this simple and effective model.

Lolsssssssss, Obi is in court, so for now u guys should enjoy rejected sacrifice u voted for and leave Obi

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPMAN Gives Reasons For Increase In Fuel Pump Price To ₦‎617 Per Litre by airsaylongcome: 1:05pm On Jul 18, 2023
Diligent1:

We buy the petrol in dollars which devalue our naira, and they take the petrol to other countries to sell, when we stop buying things in dollars, our naira will regain its value.

Is a devalued currency a bad thing? Or is the issue that we don't manufacturer and export anything. The Japanese Yen is exchanges for ¥138 to $1 and the Japanese economy is.doimg great. On the other hand, the Turkish Lira exchanges for TL26.97 to $1 and the Turkish economy is in shambles.

3 Likes

Re: IPMAN Gives Reasons For Increase In Fuel Pump Price To ₦‎617 Per Litre by fitinwell: 1:06pm On Jul 18, 2023
Agbado, cassava and garri
Re: IPMAN Gives Reasons For Increase In Fuel Pump Price To ₦‎617 Per Litre by whichway007: 1:06pm On Jul 18, 2023
Easy023:
Na to buy Bicycle o
i get two already
Re: IPMAN Gives Reasons For Increase In Fuel Pump Price To ₦‎617 Per Litre by bionixs: 1:08pm On Jul 18, 2023
It will favour all your families

Yimu!
Re: IPMAN Gives Reasons For Increase In Fuel Pump Price To ₦‎617 Per Litre by VenExchangee: 1:11pm On Jul 18, 2023
Onefornaija18:

Please have you used these personally?
Of course yes. Tested and trusted
Re: IPMAN Gives Reasons For Increase In Fuel Pump Price To ₦‎617 Per Litre by Olas121: 1:11pm On Jul 18, 2023
Morbeta11:
Nigerians will be fit by fire by force.
Walking and running ti takeover..
😂😂😂😂
Re: IPMAN Gives Reasons For Increase In Fuel Pump Price To ₦‎617 Per Litre by Kemadealadire(f): 1:11pm On Jul 18, 2023
Hmmn
Re: IPMAN Gives Reasons For Increase In Fuel Pump Price To ₦‎617 Per Litre by Diligent1(f): 1:12pm On Jul 18, 2023
airsaylongcome:

Is a devalued currency a bad thing? Or is the issue that we don't manufacturer and export anything. The Japanese Yen is exchanges for ¥138 to $1 and the Japanese economy is.doimg great. On the other hand, the Turkish Lira exchanges for TL26.97 to $1 and the Turkish economy is in shambles.
These countries you mentioned, I don't think they buy goods from other countries through dollars and the goods are smuggled to other countries.
I want you to know that when you are buying dollars, you pay some charges.
Re: IPMAN Gives Reasons For Increase In Fuel Pump Price To ₦‎617 Per Litre by nedekid: 1:12pm On Jul 18, 2023
Diligent1:
Nigeria is buying dollars to import these petroleum products which devalue our Naira, our custom officers should braised up and stop the smuggling of these petroleum products to other countries because it is affecting our Naira.

These other countries should also buy dollars to import their petroleum products, Nigerians are suffering.
Customs officers are also Nigerians that have families to feed. They also buy fuel, foods stuff, pay school fees etc. The issue is affecting them too as their income can no longer sustain them.
Do you then expect them to stop the outflow of petrol when they will make money by allowing it pass through? Most likely, they are the barons sef.
Re: IPMAN Gives Reasons For Increase In Fuel Pump Price To ₦‎617 Per Litre by Diligent1(f): 1:15pm On Jul 18, 2023
nedekid:

Customs officers are also Nigerians that have families to feed. They also buy fuel, foods stuff, pay school fees etc. The issue is affecting them too as their income can no longer sustain them.
Do you then expect them to stop the outflow of petrol when they will make money by allowing it pass through? Most likely, they are the barons sef.
We must all join hands together to make Nigeria better.
Re: IPMAN Gives Reasons For Increase In Fuel Pump Price To ₦‎617 Per Litre by idonhammer: 1:16pm On Jul 18, 2023
Agbado supporters how market? This is just the beginning.

All of una go die there.

The funny thing be say even if they sell 1liter 2000 it won't affect me or any member of my family.

The last time my hands touched naira was in 2019.

Fck all of you there.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IPMAN Gives Reasons For Increase In Fuel Pump Price To ₦‎617 Per Litre by nedekid: 1:17pm On Jul 18, 2023
airsaylongcome:

Who told you we export nothing? We export oil, gas etc.
Go to just rite, shoprite and you will see 80% of products there are locally manufactured. Go all over west Africa an see Nigerian goods. All over Europe, UK, usa, enter shops and see Nigerian made products.
If you have been to turkey, I bet you won't say their economy is in shambles.

1 Like

Re: IPMAN Gives Reasons For Increase In Fuel Pump Price To ₦‎617 Per Litre by ufotty2001: 1:19pm On Jul 18, 2023
realestawe:
It appears these people are just testing the waters and hoping Nigerians will lap it up as usual. Don't overstretch a hungry and angry man o it will backfire. IPMAN be guided.

Contact me for a clean tokunbo 2013 toyota corolla, with complete papers and clearance. Asking price 5.8m. Negotiable.
Why will I buy a car at N5.8m and buy fuel at N617 per litre..
Re: IPMAN Gives Reasons For Increase In Fuel Pump Price To ₦‎617 Per Litre by Kukutenla: 1:23pm On Jul 18, 2023
Okealaaye:
It's time Government took a strong stand against the shenanigans of this so-called IPMAN. Get them registered under the Major Marketers as subordinates at once. Things were not done this way when we're growing up. Nothing like Independent Marketers then, yet everyone moved around smoothly. Why should a human organisation albeit a sadistic one, seasonally hold the rest of us in bondage? We must call a truce with Reason at once.
What is this one saying?
Are you familiar with freedom of association as a fundamental right? Always leaving issues and chasing rats.
How is IPMAN responsible for fuel pump increase

1 Like

Re: IPMAN Gives Reasons For Increase In Fuel Pump Price To ₦‎617 Per Litre by nedekid: 1:26pm On Jul 18, 2023
Diligent1:

We must all join hands together to make Nigeria better.
We use to say that years ago, which was a patrotic thing then, but now, it's every man for himself.
If you possible, grab what you can and japa. That is the reality on ground.
A 60 year old man was telling me he is processing his masters in UK to japa. A grand father on level 14 in Lagos civil service, that has put in over 20 years. He was also asking of care route to relocate. It is that bad.
The politicians don't give a hoot. One bought 2.5m usd flats for 2 under 25, also 11m usd home for under 30. Is that who gives a Bleep about Nigerians based on the current reality on ground?

3 Likes

Re: IPMAN Gives Reasons For Increase In Fuel Pump Price To ₦‎617 Per Litre by Knight1210(m): 1:27pm On Jul 18, 2023
This new fuel pump price shall favour me and my family grin grin grin.

1 Like

Re: IPMAN Gives Reasons For Increase In Fuel Pump Price To ₦‎617 Per Litre by Johans2023: 1:27pm On Jul 18, 2023
When Garba Shehu said Nigerians will miss Buhari I never thought it will be this soon.
Tinubu is a disaster

2 Likes

Re: IPMAN Gives Reasons For Increase In Fuel Pump Price To ₦‎617 Per Litre by wonlasewonimi: 1:28pm On Jul 18, 2023
What is so hard in getting a loan to resuscitate the least broken one of the 4 refineries and then remove subsidy? Ahhh, we have corrupt people here who do not want a solution.
Re: IPMAN Gives Reasons For Increase In Fuel Pump Price To ₦‎617 Per Litre by solaugo1: 1:29pm On Jul 18, 2023
Wao... This is serious
Re: IPMAN Gives Reasons For Increase In Fuel Pump Price To ₦‎617 Per Litre by onyxo76(m): 1:29pm On Jul 18, 2023
Reference:
I hope folks will not begin to break into parked cars to steal fuel.
that is they see 2 litres for my car to steal, my tank no dey contain pass 4 litres these days which is already reserve.
Re: IPMAN Gives Reasons For Increase In Fuel Pump Price To ₦‎617 Per Litre by Xkonzult: 1:29pm On Jul 18, 2023
Okealaaye:
It's time Government took a strong stand against the shenanigans of this so-called IPMAN. Get them registered under the Major Marketers as subordinates at once. Things were not done this way when we're growing up. Nothing like Independent Marketers then, yet everyone moved around smoothly. Why should a human organisation albeit a sadistic one, seasonally hold the rest of us in bondage? We must call a truce with Reason at once.

Always be realistic with ur comments,it's always d Govt should , d Govt that, now blaming IPMAN,IPMAN is Bigger Dan FG, it is u who knows next to nothing want to be d adviser of FG,don't they have special advisers is d Govt dumb,are deaf to hear d plight of d masses,are they so insensitive,but they remember to pad budget of 70 billion for legislators ,another 40 billion for themselves, can't u read between d lines u are have been myopically foolish for only God knows
DEMAND BETTER GOVERNANCE WUT U GET IS TRULY WUT U DESERVE

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Army Helicopter Dropped Bandits Who Killed 10 People In Katsina — Residents / Supporters Jubilate At MOUAU Polling Units As Peter Obi Floors Atiku And Tinubu / Muhammadu Buhari’s United States Visit Will Cost Nigeria, N2.2billion.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.