Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,995 members, 7,825,072 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 05:32 AM

IPMAN Gives Reasons For Increase In Fuel Pump Price To ₦‎617 Per Litre - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPMAN Gives Reasons For Increase In Fuel Pump Price To ₦‎617 Per Litre (54720 Views)

Fuel @617/litre: Residents Desert Roads In States / NNPCL Further Increases Fuel Pump Price Of Petrol / Subsidy Removal: Fuel Pump Price Rises To 800 CFA In Benin Republic – KPMG’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IPMAN Gives Reasons For Increase In Fuel Pump Price To ₦‎617 Per Litre by lordm(m): 2:45pm On Jul 18, 2023
gaby:

And the next one will be worse than Tinubu. Sadly, that is the story of Nigeria.
.I kept telling people in here that the current administration no matter who heads it will make Buhati's administration seem like Obama's they thought I was just yapping.

This isn't a country.

Everyone who comes to head it, soon gets both confused and frustrated, takes his cut, and always in a hurry to hand over after doing his/her two terms.

Just take out time to study the pattern. Every immediate past administration no matter how treacherous is always hailed as best than any current. No be backsliding be that?

things keep getting worse for the country. Tinubu or whoever that will rule next will be worse
Re: IPMAN Gives Reasons For Increase In Fuel Pump Price To ₦‎617 Per Litre by samwillyco1(m): 2:46pm On Jul 18, 2023
muystoy:
As things dey go like this,e be like dis i.d.iot tinubu go worse pass buhari o,I pray we don't start praising buhari,we said he spoil the country, it's like na tinubu go bury am patapata

PMB once said that Nigerians will beg him to come back and rule after his exit from office
Re: IPMAN Gives Reasons For Increase In Fuel Pump Price To ₦‎617 Per Litre by ceejay80s(m): 2:48pm On Jul 18, 2023
festacman:
It is scary that President Tinubu who had always insisted that he would remove fuel subsidy from his first day in office, had ZERO plan to contain the effects of such removal. And his only reaction is to fall back to Buhari's MYSTERIOUS money transfer to the poor and vulnerable. This doesn't inspire much confidence.
Revolution and tinubu will run away like that stupid oba akiolu
Re: IPMAN Gives Reasons For Increase In Fuel Pump Price To ₦‎617 Per Litre by Nobody: 2:49pm On Jul 18, 2023
Angelfrost:

They don't need to imply what is obvious to everyone...!

That's the main price to pay for years of embezzling and diverting funds meant for building and upgrading refineries!

If all the money wasted on so called projects by Buhari had been successfully poured into refineries and ensuring at least 2 function fully, we won't be entertaining such shameful excuses from NNPC and IPMAN!

Blame game continues. That is black man for you, always looking for who to blame. The next administration will also blame 8 years of Tinubu's administration while the average Nigerian suffers.
Re: IPMAN Gives Reasons For Increase In Fuel Pump Price To ₦‎617 Per Litre by CaIImeTrinity: 2:50pm On Jul 18, 2023
CallmeTrinity:

When I said this is was attacked then. I was shocked to my marrow that all the high talk about having state of the art economic teams and data was all NONSENSE .

He resorted to the same weak strategy that Buhari and his team used to siphoned billions
you're a jobless idiot.
You're an illiterate
Re: IPMAN Gives Reasons For Increase In Fuel Pump Price To ₦‎617 Per Litre by ceejay80s(m): 2:51pm On Jul 18, 2023
Diligent1:
Nigeria is buying dollars to import these petroleum products which devalue our Naira, our custom officers should braised up and stop the smuggling of these petroleum products to other countries because it is affecting our Naira.

These other countries should also buy dollars to import their petroleum products, Nigerians are suffering.
Sebi dem let us hear word on Dangote refinery,

1 Like

Re: IPMAN Gives Reasons For Increase In Fuel Pump Price To ₦‎617 Per Litre by Angelfrost(m): 2:52pm On Jul 18, 2023
Skyview01:

Blame game continues. That is black man for you, always looking for who to blame. The next administration will also blame 8 years of Tinubu's administration while the average Nigerian suffers.

Where is the blame here??! I merely call it the way I see it... It's not like I'm in a position to make the decisions for the nation!

If the refineries were functional, there would be no such excuse as the high cost of fuel being due to the exchange rate!

Under normal circumstances, this nation shouldn't be importing fuel... Why spend trillions and Billions on railways and road projects while refineries go to waste!

1 Like

Re: IPMAN Gives Reasons For Increase In Fuel Pump Price To ₦‎617 Per Litre by festacman(m): 2:57pm On Jul 18, 2023
ceejay80s:

Revolution and tinubu will run away like that stupid oba akiolu

If you knew how Tinubu's divide and rule planted tribal sentiments that crippled that initially scheduled NLC warning strike by painting it as SE agenda and which has today rendered NLC impotent, you will understand that Revolution won't happen in Nigeria.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPMAN Gives Reasons For Increase In Fuel Pump Price To ₦‎617 Per Litre by Nobody: 3:03pm On Jul 18, 2023
Angelfrost:

Where is the blame here??! I merely call it the way I see it... It's not like I'm in a position to make the decisions for the nation!

If the refineries were functional, there would be no such excuse as the high cost of fuel being due to the exchange rate!

Under normal circumstances, this nation shouldn't be importing fuel... Why spend trillions and Billions on railways and road projects while refineries go to waste!

The present administration is aware of all these. What are their articulated plans and way forward. We are tired of hearing what the previous administration did or did not do.
Re: IPMAN Gives Reasons For Increase In Fuel Pump Price To ₦‎617 Per Litre by Angelfrost(m): 3:05pm On Jul 18, 2023
Skyview01:

The present administration is aware of all these. What are their articulated plans and way forward. We are tired of hearing what the previous administration did or did not do.

Bro, the present administration came in unprepared! There is no way to sugarcoat it! It's so obvious!

1 Like

Re: IPMAN Gives Reasons For Increase In Fuel Pump Price To ₦‎617 Per Litre by Nobody: 3:07pm On Jul 18, 2023
anonymous1759:

God bless you jare I’m a Batist but I love honesty. ATiku and Obi supporters are criticizing what their principal planed to do is it not hypocrisy? If Obi had won his supporters will still cover his lapses all in the name of “ corruption is fighting back “ same people that supported Emifiele harsh cashless policy asked us to endure for a better Nigeria are crying wolf .
There’s no harder time in the history of Nigeria aside from the civil war than what Nigerians went through by Emifiele in February and this same hypocrites supported him. If BAT fails to live up to expectations I’ll not canvass for him again but I’ll never support ATiku or Obi because they’ve the manifesto preaching subsidy removal .
I want to be optimistic to wish BAT all the best it’s less than two months he took over too early to criticize or praise him .

Why are you not posting the above with your real moniker.

Are you hiding to post?

1 Like

Re: IPMAN Gives Reasons For Increase In Fuel Pump Price To ₦‎617 Per Litre by Nobody: 3:08pm On Jul 18, 2023
Angelfrost:

Bro, the present administration came in unprepared! There is no way to sugarcoat it! It's so obvious!

That is the story of all Nigerian leaders. None is ever prepared. Think the country is too big and complicated to be managed by a black leader.

Why not break into different parts or move to a regional system government
Re: IPMAN Gives Reasons For Increase In Fuel Pump Price To ₦‎617 Per Litre by canalily(m): 3:11pm On Jul 18, 2023
festacman:
It is scary that President Tinubu who had always insisted that he would remove fuel subsidy from his first day in office, had ZERO plan to contain the effects of such removal. And his only reaction is to fall back to Buhari's MYSTERIOUS money transfer to the poor and vulnerable. This doesn't inspire much confidence.
who's said that thing.. who said that thing now?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IPMAN Gives Reasons For Increase In Fuel Pump Price To ₦‎617 Per Litre by geokay777(m): 3:15pm On Jul 18, 2023
MadamExcellency:
Nigeria should start transacting in Dollars. If what drives our economy and market hinges on Forex, especially the Dollars, then we should adopt the use of dollars in the payment of salaries to civil servants.
Àbí
Re: IPMAN Gives Reasons For Increase In Fuel Pump Price To ₦‎617 Per Litre by Shikena(m): 3:24pm On Jul 18, 2023
grin
1 - Thanks for setting the record straight & sorry for that assumption.
2 - For the records, I wasn't yelling and I don't even know how it's possible to yell or detect yelling online. So I guess sometimes we are all guilty of wrong assumptions.
3 - I know you are not IPMAN and you don't set petrol prices. I also know IPMAN is not you, and did not set the price of your car. What I know is that You, IPMAN, and I are all part of a free market economy. The I in IPMAN stands for INDEPENDENT.

realestawe:

For the record I'm not a man. That car as of 2020 was 3.3m with clearance. The honest truth is that there are people who are willing and able to afford it and also its negotiable ok? Why are you yelling at me as if I'm IPMAN that jacked up prices?
Re: IPMAN Gives Reasons For Increase In Fuel Pump Price To ₦‎617 Per Litre by Streetdoctor: 3:26pm On Jul 18, 2023
LagosFirstSon:

See this Tinubu supporter turn wailer

Racoon boss, come and see o 😂😂

Una go see memeh
I swear to gawd bro, both online and offline they hv gone into obsolete

2 Likes

Re: IPMAN Gives Reasons For Increase In Fuel Pump Price To ₦‎617 Per Litre by Nobody: 3:37pm On Jul 18, 2023
idonhammer:
Agbado supporters how market? This is just the beginning.

All of una go die there.

The funny thing be say even if they sell 1liter 2000 it won't affect me or any member of my family.

The last time my hands touched naira was in 2019.

Fck all of you there.

I touched Naira last early 2012. I gain from the bad Nigerian economy because my dollars converts to a huge Naira.

Let our people continue to vote in mediocre leaders.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPMAN Gives Reasons For Increase In Fuel Pump Price To ₦‎617 Per Litre by DKM123: 3:44pm On Jul 18, 2023
Hahahaha

Nice one

Bulaba please finish them all!

They deserve you!!!

1 Like

Re: IPMAN Gives Reasons For Increase In Fuel Pump Price To ₦‎617 Per Litre by Nobody: 3:44pm On Jul 18, 2023
Shikena:
grin
1 - Thanks for setting the record straight & sorry for that assumption.
2 - For the records, I wasn't yelling and I don't even know how it's possible to yell or detect yelling online. So I guess sometimes we are all guilty of wrong assumptions.
3 - I know you are not IPMAN and you don't set petrol prices. I also know IPMAN is not you, and did not set the price of your car. What I know is that You, IPMAN, and I are all part of a free market economy. The I in IPMAN stands for INDEPENDENT.

You just want to have the last word by grouping you, me and IPMAN together. As if. My car price is negotiable as stated clearly. That of IPMAN is not. So yes I felt attacked when you authoritatively mentioned the car should be no more than 2.3m! Won't argue with you though.
Re: IPMAN Gives Reasons For Increase In Fuel Pump Price To ₦‎617 Per Litre by Cromagnon: 3:44pm On Jul 18, 2023
MadamExcellency:
Nigeria should start transacting in Dollars. If what drives our economy and market hinges on Forex, especially the Dollars, then we should adopt the use of dollars in the payment of salaries to civil servants.
what will that change. Productivity is still low
Re: IPMAN Gives Reasons For Increase In Fuel Pump Price To ₦‎617 Per Litre by DKM123: 3:45pm On Jul 18, 2023
idonhammer:
Agbado supporters how market? This is just the beginning.

All of una go die there.

The funny thing be say even if they sell 1liter 2000 it won't affect me or any member of my family.

The last time my hands touched naira was in 2019.

Fck all of you there.

I swear!!! Fliiiip them all! I hope they suff£r even more! Phoolish pple!

1 Like

Re: IPMAN Gives Reasons For Increase In Fuel Pump Price To ₦‎617 Per Litre by dannyspeejay(m): 3:46pm On Jul 18, 2023
diz man one drain Naija btw the first two years
Re: IPMAN Gives Reasons For Increase In Fuel Pump Price To ₦‎617 Per Litre by Nobody: 3:46pm On Jul 18, 2023
Xkonzult:

Always be realistic with ur comments,it's always d Govt should , d Govt that, now blaming IPMAN,IPMAN is Bigger Dan FG, it is u who knows next to nothing want to be d adviser of FG,don't they have special advisers is d Govt dumb,are deaf to hear d plight of d masses,are they so insensitive,but they remember to pad budget of 70 billion for legislators ,another 40 billion for themselves, can't u read between d lines u are have been myopically foolish for only God knows
DEMAND BETTER GOVERNANCE WUT U GET IS TRULY WUT U DESERVE

You must be from the Southeast, n'est ce pas? It's you people that curse and call the other Nigerians names. Why should what I said warrant this severe aggression from you? To think that I do not know you and have not offended you in any personal capacity!
Re: IPMAN Gives Reasons For Increase In Fuel Pump Price To ₦‎617 Per Litre by Bimpe29: 3:50pm On Jul 18, 2023
Hasibunallahu Wani Mal' Wakeel.
Re: IPMAN Gives Reasons For Increase In Fuel Pump Price To ₦‎617 Per Litre by Shikena(m): 3:54pm On Jul 18, 2023
Ma'am, I see your point but that was not my intention. I was just kidding and used a random figure to drive home my point on free market, but I understand some of our people don't understand and may think you are overpricing your product. I will delete that part of my initial post.

realestawe:

You just want to have the last word by grouping you, me and IPMAN together. As if. My car price is negotiable as stated clearly. That of IPMAN is not. So yes I felt attacked when you authoritatively mentioned the car should be no more than 2.3m! Won't argue with you though.
Re: IPMAN Gives Reasons For Increase In Fuel Pump Price To ₦‎617 Per Litre by Streetdoctor: 3:55pm On Jul 18, 2023
maasoap:

I don't understand why many of you keep saying this nonsense at all. Tell me any of the three leading presidential candidates who didn't vow to remove petrol subsidy? Politics time is over, let's talk governance
Playing formation 4.4.2 in football, u must hv d players to play d formation.
From inauguration ground he said gone, without putting measures in place.
Without considering d poor masses
When Jonathan removed subsidy, he launched 1,600 mass transit busses, even when Labour were clamoring for protest, Jonathan did not invite state governors rather he asked governors to stay back and handle d tension in their respective states.
Nobody is against subsidy removal, but measures are they in place? Or is 8k per family enough?

1 Like

Re: IPMAN Gives Reasons For Increase In Fuel Pump Price To ₦‎617 Per Litre by anonymous1759(m): 3:58pm On Jul 18, 2023
Skyview01:

Why are you not posting the above with your real moniker.

Are you hiding to post?

I only have one Monika
Re: IPMAN Gives Reasons For Increase In Fuel Pump Price To ₦‎617 Per Litre by Streetdoctor: 4:00pm On Jul 18, 2023
festacman:

If you knew how Tinubu's divide and rule planted tribal sentiments that crippled that initially scheduled NLC warning strike by painting it as SE agenda and which has today rendered NLC impotent, you will understand that Revolution won't happen in Nigeria.
U hv being wailing since today, waiting cum change dis wailing. Hope dis govt is favoring u and ur family
Re: IPMAN Gives Reasons For Increase In Fuel Pump Price To ₦‎617 Per Litre by Nobody: 4:00pm On Jul 18, 2023
Shikena:
Ma'am, I see your point but that was not my intention. I was just kidding and used a random figure to drive home my point on free market, but I understand some of our people don't understand and may think you are overpricing your product. I will delete that part of my initial post.

All is well that ends well. Its all good now 👍

1 Like

Re: IPMAN Gives Reasons For Increase In Fuel Pump Price To ₦‎617 Per Litre by Streetdoctor: 4:01pm On Jul 18, 2023
Angelfrost:

Aunty rest kwanu. Jagaban is a master strategist, na renew hope we dey so. Shey na en bi developer of modern Lagos

1 Like

Re: IPMAN Gives Reasons For Increase In Fuel Pump Price To ₦‎617 Per Litre by iamjavadem(m): 4:01pm On Jul 18, 2023
Then America will have us wrapped around their finger.
MadamExcellency:
Re: IPMAN Gives Reasons For Increase In Fuel Pump Price To ₦‎617 Per Litre by Bullet01(f): 4:05pm On Jul 18, 2023
Chuksanselm:
Tinubu is just a waste, person wey no get agenda una de support nawaooo
Abi now!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Supporters Jubilate At MOUAU Polling Units As Peter Obi Floors Atiku And Tinubu / Muhammadu Buhari’s United States Visit Will Cost Nigeria, N2.2billion. / Fayose Adresses Business Community In China. See Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.