Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,193 members, 7,811,506 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:16 PM

Gold Ring Worn By 2pac 3 Days Before His Shooting Goes On Sale For ₦‎257M - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Gold Ring Worn By 2pac 3 Days Before His Shooting Goes On Sale For ₦‎257M (66907 Views)

Yvonne Nelson Has Worn A Slippers 4 Times - Instagram Follower / Murder Supect Of Nipsey Hussle Gets Idied, Surveillance Video Of His Shooting / See Photos From Alizee's Birthday, 85 Days Before Her Gruesome Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gold Ring Worn By 2pac 3 Days Before His Shooting Goes On Sale For ₦‎257M by immortalmortal: 6:02pm On Jul 18, 2023
illicit:
Whoever wore the ring might die tragically 3 days later too

shocked

Nobody is dying. The person might probably never wear the ring but keep it and resale later at a higher price

1 Like

Re: Gold Ring Worn By 2pac 3 Days Before His Shooting Goes On Sale For ₦‎257M by Kemadealadire(f): 6:02pm On Jul 18, 2023
This is for his fans.
Re: Gold Ring Worn By 2pac 3 Days Before His Shooting Goes On Sale For ₦‎257M by GeneralPula: 6:02pm On Jul 18, 2023
KimFlorence:
Hope the buyer wont be haunted by Tupac's ghost?
You watch movies too much..
Re: Gold Ring Worn By 2pac 3 Days Before His Shooting Goes On Sale For ₦‎257M by makavalley(m): 6:02pm On Jul 18, 2023
Everyone would think 2pac was aged due to how popular and famous he was during his time but no he died at 25

4 Likes

Re: Gold Ring Worn By 2pac 3 Days Before His Shooting Goes On Sale For ₦‎257M by MrsTwrite(f): 6:02pm On Jul 18, 2023
The buyers should be careful tho.
Re: Gold Ring Worn By 2pac 3 Days Before His Shooting Goes On Sale For ₦‎257M by Infobase101: 6:03pm On Jul 18, 2023
Ok
Re: Gold Ring Worn By 2pac 3 Days Before His Shooting Goes On Sale For ₦‎257M by Galaxyss(m): 6:03pm On Jul 18, 2023
Hmm.. splash such amount on a ring.
Re: Gold Ring Worn By 2pac 3 Days Before His Shooting Goes On Sale For ₦‎257M by Sholuwa241: 6:04pm On Jul 18, 2023
internationalman:
These are some of my favorite lines from 2pac

2PAC -- Dead -- GOAT

Who can I trust in this cold world?
My phony homie had a baby by my old girl
But I ain't trippin', I'm a player, I ain't sweatin' him
I sex his sister, had her mumble like a Mexican
His next of kin, no remorse it was meant to happen, besides rappin'
Only thing I did good was scrappin', until the end of time.

Instead of war on poverty they got a war on drugs so the police can bother me.

I'm tired of being poor even worst I'm black. My stomach hurt I'm looking for a purse to snatch.

I got short 5 times but I'm still breathing, I'm a living proof there's a God if you need a reason.

My favorite line from Eminem

EMINEM -- Alive -- GOAT

In my mind I'm a fighter, my heart's a lighter
My soul is the fluid, my flow sparks it right up
This People here no see watein you drop here small time them go call for ur head na their way be that , God bless ur lines frm one of d greatest of all times and God bless and God bless me too .sabi G

2 Likes

Re: Gold Ring Worn By 2pac 3 Days Before His Shooting Goes On Sale For ₦‎257M by Thomasankara(m): 6:04pm On Jul 18, 2023
[/color]Sapa is no respecter of anyone,from selling his work out bench to ring,a moment will come they will be auctioning his boxer,if they could lay their hands on it. Just for sake of ring, imagine the publicity going round it, like it's the magical Alladin's lamp[color=#770077]
Re: Gold Ring Worn By 2pac 3 Days Before His Shooting Goes On Sale For ₦‎257M by Nobody: 6:05pm On Jul 18, 2023
internationalman:
These are some of my favorite lines from 2pac

2PAC -- Dead -- GOAT

Who can I trust in this cold world?
My phony homie had a baby by my old girl
But I ain't trippin', I'm a player, I ain't sweatin' him
I sex his sister, had her mumble like a Mexican
His next of kin, no remorse it was meant to happen, besides rappin'
Only thing I did good was scrappin', until the end of time.

Instead of war on poverty they got a war on drugs so the police can bother me.

I'm tired of being poor even worst I'm black. My stomach hurt I'm looking for a purse to snatch.

I got short 5 times but I'm still breathing, I'm a living proof there's a God if you need a reason.

My favorite line from Eminem

EMINEM -- Alive -- GOAT

In my mind I'm a fighter, my heart's a lighter
My soul is the fluid, my flow sparks it right up

Unborn C !

2 Likes

Re: Gold Ring Worn By 2pac 3 Days Before His Shooting Goes On Sale For ₦‎257M by KimFlorence: 6:05pm On Jul 18, 2023
GeneralPula:

You watch movies too much..

Yes I do, especially horror and mystery genres
Re: Gold Ring Worn By 2pac 3 Days Before His Shooting Goes On Sale For ₦‎257M by Beverlyjean(f): 6:08pm On Jul 18, 2023
ArchiLimited:
I remember when we were younger and one of the major topics of debate amongst young people for a very long time was whether Tupac's death was fake or real. Those were simpler times. Now tribalism, like a subtle cankerworm, has eaten so deep into every line of discuss that you can't go over 2 minutes of intelligible conversation again before tribalism will find it's way into it and ruin everything. Smh

Blame seun. He fuelled it with the help of his mods

4 Likes

Re: Gold Ring Worn By 2pac 3 Days Before His Shooting Goes On Sale For ₦‎257M by FlintDrone: 6:08pm On Jul 18, 2023
Money machine
Re: Gold Ring Worn By 2pac 3 Days Before His Shooting Goes On Sale For ₦‎257M by Angrygoat: 6:09pm On Jul 18, 2023
Kreh keh duh keh doom.(instrumentals)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lexLAjh8fPA&pp=ygUMVG95IHNvbGRpZXJz

Step by step.
All fall down now .........
Toy soldiers.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gold Ring Worn By 2pac 3 Days Before His Shooting Goes On Sale For ₦‎257M by OmekaguGCFR1: 6:10pm On Jul 18, 2023
They made me an animal
Can't sleep, instead of countin' sheep, niggaz countin' cannibals
And that's how it is in the pen
Turn old and cold, and your soul is your best friend
My mama prayed for me
Tell the Lord to make way for me, prepare any day for me (why?)
'Cause when they come for me they find a struggler
To the death I take the breath from your jugular
The trick is to never lose hope
I found my buddy hangin dead from a rope
Chai 16 on death row my favorite

3 Likes

Re: Gold Ring Worn By 2pac 3 Days Before His Shooting Goes On Sale For ₦‎257M by RuddyFusion(m): 6:11pm On Jul 18, 2023
Thug Immortal

1 Like

Re: Gold Ring Worn By 2pac 3 Days Before His Shooting Goes On Sale For ₦‎257M by Amayabor1: 6:11pm On Jul 18, 2023
Buddha3:

Did Tupac actually die in a gang related shooting?

Nobody knows, but it is widely believed that he was killed by the fellow he and his crew fought earlier that day

3 Likes

Re: Gold Ring Worn By 2pac 3 Days Before His Shooting Goes On Sale For ₦‎257M by GENES11S: 6:12pm On Jul 18, 2023
What an artist!

For a thug, he was dam brilliant. Too much wisdom in such a small fela.

4 Likes

Re: Gold Ring Worn By 2pac 3 Days Before His Shooting Goes On Sale For ₦‎257M by ebenholer2(m): 6:14pm On Jul 18, 2023
illicit:
Whoever wore the ring might die tragically 3 days later too

shocked
WHAT A DOGMATIC AFRICANS BELIEF...STOP BEING BRAINWASHED.
Re: Gold Ring Worn By 2pac 3 Days Before His Shooting Goes On Sale For ₦‎257M by illicit(m): 6:17pm On Jul 18, 2023
ebenholer2:

WHAT A DOGMATIC AFRICANS BELIEF...STOP BEING BRAINWASHED.

Keyword - MIGHT !
Re: Gold Ring Worn By 2pac 3 Days Before His Shooting Goes On Sale For ₦‎257M by 3seriez(m): 6:17pm On Jul 18, 2023
ArchiLimited:
I remember when we were younger and one of the major topics of debate amongst young people for a very long time was whether Tupac's death was fake or real. Those were simpler times. Now tribalism, like a subtle cankerworm, has eaten so deep into every line of discuss that you can't go over 2 minutes of intelligible conversation again before tribalism will find it's way into it and ruin everything. Smh

Lol.. we argue that Tupac death till our saliva dry. From people saying he was spotted in South America to tales of how he is an Illuminati, to people saying he faked his death. Then, internet wasn't widespread and information was limited . True, those were simpler & happy times.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gold Ring Worn By 2pac 3 Days Before His Shooting Goes On Sale For ₦‎257M by updatechange(m): 6:18pm On Jul 18, 2023
Padipadi:
Some artistes I wished they didn't die.
1. Sound Sultan
2. Mankel Janson
3. 2pac Amaru, Amoru Amodu Bamidele Shakur
4. Witini Hosteeen
5. Mafin Geyi
6. OJB Jezreel
7. Goldie
8. Nomoreloss
9. Fela AnikooLAPO (Mic Fin Bank) Cooltea
10. Majek Fashek.
11 Dagrin
See curse o.
Your head like Federal House of Assembly Mace.
Re: Gold Ring Worn By 2pac 3 Days Before His Shooting Goes On Sale For ₦‎257M by MrBroke(m): 6:18pm On Jul 18, 2023
Wealthy fellas tossing money off
Re: Gold Ring Worn By 2pac 3 Days Before His Shooting Goes On Sale For ₦‎257M by bluefilm: 6:19pm On Jul 18, 2023
Nonsense sad

Will the sale of the gold ring bring that motherfuckėr Pac back to life?
Re: Gold Ring Worn By 2pac 3 Days Before His Shooting Goes On Sale For ₦‎257M by Nobody: 6:21pm On Jul 18, 2023
Amayabor1:

Nobody knows, but it is widely believed that he was killed by the fellow he and his crew fought earlier that day

A certain version of the story puts the hands of the US government in Shakur's shooting.

One does but wonder where to lean to have truth as it should be.

1 Like

Re: Gold Ring Worn By 2pac 3 Days Before His Shooting Goes On Sale For ₦‎257M by just2endowed: 6:21pm On Jul 18, 2023
makavalley:
Everyone would think 2pac was aged due to how popular and famous he was during his time but no he died at 25

Re: Gold Ring Worn By 2pac 3 Days Before His Shooting Goes On Sale For ₦‎257M by blacksam01: 6:23pm On Jul 18, 2023
vastolord4:
Hit em up!

that song killed him
Re: Gold Ring Worn By 2pac 3 Days Before His Shooting Goes On Sale For ₦‎257M by Lasgidi90(m): 6:24pm On Jul 18, 2023
makavalley:
This life is not by "how far" but "how well".

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Why I Registered For NYSC – Corper Davido / Fashola Funsho Ogunremi Is Dead (Actor) / Davido Addresses His Fellow Corpers At Lagos NYSC Camp (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.