Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,256 members, 7,811,716 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:59 PM

Gold Ring Worn By 2pac 3 Days Before His Shooting Goes On Sale For ₦‎257M - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Gold Ring Worn By 2pac 3 Days Before His Shooting Goes On Sale For ₦‎257M (66910 Views)

Yvonne Nelson Has Worn A Slippers 4 Times - Instagram Follower / Murder Supect Of Nipsey Hussle Gets Idied, Surveillance Video Of His Shooting / See Photos From Alizee's Birthday, 85 Days Before Her Gruesome Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gold Ring Worn By 2pac 3 Days Before His Shooting Goes On Sale For ₦‎257M by Sleekfingers: 9:50pm On Jul 18, 2023
Hotwest:
Tupac if his origin is traced well he fit be Yoruba boy! I see a slim Davido resemblance

Over 80% of black Americans are Yoruba. Most slaves sold by slaves merchants are mostly from Oyo empire, Ogun state.
As a matter of fact, during the Oyo empire war, those prisoners of war sold are yoruba
Iyalode Efunroye Tinubu sold prisoners and prisoners of war.

1 Like

Re: Gold Ring Worn By 2pac 3 Days Before His Shooting Goes On Sale For ₦‎257M by Benjamin4388(m): 9:53pm On Jul 18, 2023
Drbarmes:

Pac was a wordsmith. the way he painted pictures with his lyrics in untill the end of time was mind blowind
can you mind picture a thug niggga drinking hard liquor...
Re: Gold Ring Worn By 2pac 3 Days Before His Shooting Goes On Sale For ₦‎257M by Onewazobia(m): 10:10pm On Jul 18, 2023
CondenseMilk:

Unborn C !

To my unborn child
Re: Gold Ring Worn By 2pac 3 Days Before His Shooting Goes On Sale For ₦‎257M by 21NAUGHTYUTY(m): 10:28pm On Jul 18, 2023
Life goes on😳😳😳 Tupac, legends never dies

1 Like

Re: Gold Ring Worn By 2pac 3 Days Before His Shooting Goes On Sale For ₦‎257M by okerekingsley90: 10:28pm On Jul 18, 2023
[quote author=internationalman post=124502026]These are some of my favorite lines from 2pac

2PAC -- Dead -- GOAT

Who can I trust in this cold world?
My phony homie had a baby by my old girl
But I ain't trippin', I'm a player, I ain't sweatin' him
I sex his sister, had her mumble like a Mexican
His next of kin, no remorse it was meant to happen, besides rappin'
Only thing I did good was scrappin', until the end of time.

Instead of war on poverty they got a war on drugs so the police can bother me.

I'm tired of being poor even worst I'm black. My stomach hurt I'm looking for a purse to snatch.

I got short 5 times but I'm still breathing, I'm a living proof there's a God if you need a reason.

My favorite line from Eminem

EMINEM -- Alive -- GOAT

In my mind I'm a fighter, my heart's a lighter
My soul is the fluid, my flow sparks it right up[/quote

If I am insane it's the fame that made a brother change it was nothin like the game. Me against the world baby grin grin
Re: Gold Ring Worn By 2pac 3 Days Before His Shooting Goes On Sale For ₦‎257M by Sunisonflex39(m): 10:29pm On Jul 18, 2023
vastolord4:
Hit em up!

"Something we all Adore
Is the one thing worth dying for
Nothing but pain
Stuck in this game
Searching for fortune and game...

This freestyle of his got me..

2 Likes

Re: Gold Ring Worn By 2pac 3 Days Before His Shooting Goes On Sale For ₦‎257M by bisqit: 10:29pm On Jul 18, 2023
stanisbaratheon:

Yeah. I forgot about that one.

Tupac was a beast with a pen and paper.

Some notable mentions are:

Till the end of time

How do you want it.
biggie or PAC?
Re: Gold Ring Worn By 2pac 3 Days Before His Shooting Goes On Sale For ₦‎257M by bisqit: 10:31pm On Jul 18, 2023
Drbarmes:

Pac was a wordsmith. the way he painted pictures with his lyrics in untill the end of time was mind blowind
they say biggie was better with words
Re: Gold Ring Worn By 2pac 3 Days Before His Shooting Goes On Sale For ₦‎257M by stanisbaratheon: 10:33pm On Jul 18, 2023
bisqit:
biggie or PAC?

Pac
Re: Gold Ring Worn By 2pac 3 Days Before His Shooting Goes On Sale For ₦‎257M by HussenAdul: 10:57pm On Jul 18, 2023
ArchiLimited:
I remember when we were younger and one of the major topics of debate amongst young people for a very long time was whether Tupac's death was fake or real. Those were simpler times. Now tribalism, like a subtle cankerworm, has eaten so deep into every line of discuss that you can't go over 2 minutes of intelligible conversation again before tribalism will find it's way into it and ruin everything. Smh

See below for your next building project
The building has no roofing sheet. It will greatly affected by rain
Re: Gold Ring Worn By 2pac 3 Days Before His Shooting Goes On Sale For ₦‎257M by Hifeylove: 11:14pm On Jul 18, 2023
DAVIDO go buy ham .. no rushing…
Re: Gold Ring Worn By 2pac 3 Days Before His Shooting Goes On Sale For ₦‎257M by phemmyfour: 12:29am On Jul 19, 2023
nurric:
Tupac Makaveli Amaru Shakur. Legendary Rap star that ever liveth. California love ft Dr Dre.
90s and early 2000 blessed us with timeless classic

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=omfz62qu_Bc

1 Like

Re: Gold Ring Worn By 2pac 3 Days Before His Shooting Goes On Sale For ₦‎257M by TheSuperX(m): 1:21am On Jul 19, 2023
TUPAC
Re: Gold Ring Worn By 2pac 3 Days Before His Shooting Goes On Sale For ₦‎257M by Mryacks: 5:15am On Jul 19, 2023
vastolord4:
Hit em up!

"Call the cops if you see 2pac".... grin

1 Like

Re: Gold Ring Worn By 2pac 3 Days Before His Shooting Goes On Sale For ₦‎257M by illicit(m): 5:36am On Jul 19, 2023
Calitoscassius:
grin grin grin bull shit! Tupac was a gangster, alot of gangsters has being shot and killed over the years, their families still wears their shits and drives their cars.

My brother was a gangster .......... i still wear his cloths and uses and kept his belongings for nearly 22 years now.

There's someone up there who said Tupac was not a gangster but a Christian grin
Re: Gold Ring Worn By 2pac 3 Days Before His Shooting Goes On Sale For ₦‎257M by illicit(m): 5:38am On Jul 19, 2023
Moniya4Real:

Change your mindset pls🙏. You are not God cos he (God) knows best owing the fact that Godly people in the Bible actually died a more violent and horrible death e.g John the Baptist and one of Christ’s disciples who was stoned to death….. Only he knows why it had to happen that way

Those people didn't deserve it because they didn't ask for it

They were just doing their thing, they didn't threaten anybody or beat anybody up

1 Like

Re: Gold Ring Worn By 2pac 3 Days Before His Shooting Goes On Sale For ₦‎257M by Kevineleven(m): 5:41am On Jul 19, 2023
vastolord4:
Hit em up!
And he got hit.

2 Likes

Re: Gold Ring Worn By 2pac 3 Days Before His Shooting Goes On Sale For ₦‎257M by omoadeleye(m): 6:25am On Jul 19, 2023
FuckSilly:
grin
So is the gold more valuable than any other real gold?
If the gold is melted and smelted, will it have other properties different from other golds?

NONSENSE misplaced priority

Something is called VALUE
Re: Gold Ring Worn By 2pac 3 Days Before His Shooting Goes On Sale For ₦‎257M by aujile(m): 7:20am On Jul 19, 2023
ArchiLimited:
I remember when we were younger and one of the major topics of debate amongst young people for a very long time was whether Tupac's death was fake or real. Those were simpler times. Now tribalism, like a subtle cankerworm, has eaten so deep into every line of discuss that you can't go over 2 minutes of intelligible conversation again before tribalism will find it's way into it and ruin everything. Smh

See below for your next building project
Back then, i was in the team "2pac is still alive" and i anticipated his showing up after 10yrs.
Re: Gold Ring Worn By 2pac 3 Days Before His Shooting Goes On Sale For ₦‎257M by aujile(m): 7:21am On Jul 19, 2023
omoadeleye:

Something is called VALUE
You didn't see his moniker?
Re: Gold Ring Worn By 2pac 3 Days Before His Shooting Goes On Sale For ₦‎257M by vastolord4(m): 7:33am On Jul 19, 2023
blacksam01:

blacksam01
marlow1962
Benblaq
Sunisonflex39
Mryacks
Kevineleven
vastolord4

I think that song is now an anthem by the FG for Nigerians..
Re: Gold Ring Worn By 2pac 3 Days Before His Shooting Goes On Sale For ₦‎257M by Amayabor1: 8:09am On Jul 19, 2023
bisqit:
biggie?

No. 2pac.

Biggie's killing was a revenge killing because he went to LA and while he was there, he freestyled in a radio show where he mocked the death of 2pac. After that freestyle, he got lots of death threats. Unfortunately, he didn't leave Cali alive.
Re: Gold Ring Worn By 2pac 3 Days Before His Shooting Goes On Sale For ₦‎257M by Amayabor1: 8:17am On Jul 19, 2023
Buddha3:

A certain version of the story puts the hands of the US government in Shakur's shooting.

One does but wonder where to lean to have truth as it should be.

There will always be conspiracy theories but the govt had nothing to do with his killing.

The truth is that 2pac rolled with gangsters and gangbangers when he wasn't one himself. He was young, wild and unguided.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gold Ring Worn By 2pac 3 Days Before His Shooting Goes On Sale For ₦‎257M by bisqit: 8:30am On Jul 19, 2023
Amayabor1:

There will always be conspiracy theories but the govt had nothing to do with his killing.

The truth is that 2pac rolled with gangsters and gangbangers when he wasn't one himself. He was young, wild and unguided.
but snoopdogg and ice cube rolled with gangstas, why nothing happened to them?
Re: Gold Ring Worn By 2pac 3 Days Before His Shooting Goes On Sale For ₦‎257M by Calitoscassius(m): 9:29am On Jul 19, 2023
illicit:

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Gold Ring Worn By 2pac 3 Days Before His Shooting Goes On Sale For ₦‎257M by shonepa(m): 9:53am On Jul 19, 2023
Thug life

UNTILL END OF TIME

CHANGES

Never gets Old.

Listen to pac feat jon b....he died days after.

internationalman:
These are some of my favorite lines from 2pac

2PAC -- Dead -- GOAT

Who can I trust in this cold world?
My phony homie had a baby by my old girl
But I ain't trippin', I'm a player, I ain't sweatin' him
I sex his sister, had her mumble like a Mexican
His next of kin, no remorse it was meant to happen, besides rappin'
Only thing I did good was scrappin', until the end of time.

Instead of war on poverty they got a war on drugs so the police can bother me.

I'm tired of being poor even worst I'm black. My stomach hurt I'm looking for a purse to snatch.

I got short 5 times but I'm still breathing, I'm a living proof there's a God if you need a reason.

My favorite line from Eminem

EMINEM -- Alive -- GOAT

In my mind I'm a fighter, my heart's a lighter
My soul is the fluid, my flow sparks it right up
Re: Gold Ring Worn By 2pac 3 Days Before His Shooting Goes On Sale For ₦‎257M by Mummiesboy: 10:12am On Jul 19, 2023
Hotwest:
Tupac if his origin is traced well he fit be Yoruba boy! I see a slim Davido resemblance
E b like this fuel palava don dey get effect on youe sense of reasoning. Wetin bulaba go cause in the few years na only God go help
Re: Gold Ring Worn By 2pac 3 Days Before His Shooting Goes On Sale For ₦‎257M by Streetmovement(m): 10:31am On Jul 19, 2023
Wotoporiously cool speaking

All eyes on me cool
Re: Gold Ring Worn By 2pac 3 Days Before His Shooting Goes On Sale For ₦‎257M by Love800(m): 11:32am On Jul 19, 2023
Pac is not a gangster pls
Calitoscassius:
grin grin grin bull shit! Tupac was a gangster, alot of gangsters has being shot and killed over the years, their families still wears their shits and drives their cars.

My brother was a gangster .......... i still wear his cloths and uses and kept his belongings for nearly 22 years now.
Re: Gold Ring Worn By 2pac 3 Days Before His Shooting Goes On Sale For ₦‎257M by Calitoscassius(m): 11:35am On Jul 19, 2023
Love800:
Pac is not a gangster pls
It is not is. It is was, He dead! Amaru Shakur was a gangster! I love Pac's music he was the best rapper ever lived but..

He was also a gangster!!!

2 Likes

Re: Gold Ring Worn By 2pac 3 Days Before His Shooting Goes On Sale For ₦‎257M by Love800(m): 11:36am On Jul 19, 2023
Biggie was good with rhymes and rhythm(flow) but pac got the lyrics. Pac music always touch ur soul because he talks abt ur personal struggles

I miss pac. My thug angel. Real G, he was
bisqit:
they say biggie was better with words

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gold Ring Worn By 2pac 3 Days Before His Shooting Goes On Sale For ₦‎257M by Love800(m): 11:37am On Jul 19, 2023
Tupac was neva a gangster
illicit:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Fashola Funsho Ogunremi Is Dead (Actor) / Davido Addresses His Fellow Corpers At Lagos NYSC Camp (Photos) / Juliet Ibrahim Shows Her Curves In Swimwear Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.