Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,234 members, 7,811,651 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:39 PM

Gold Ring Worn By 2pac 3 Days Before His Shooting Goes On Sale For ₦‎257M - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Gold Ring Worn By 2pac 3 Days Before His Shooting Goes On Sale For ₦‎257M (66908 Views)

Yvonne Nelson Has Worn A Slippers 4 Times - Instagram Follower / Murder Supect Of Nipsey Hussle Gets Idied, Surveillance Video Of His Shooting / See Photos From Alizee's Birthday, 85 Days Before Her Gruesome Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gold Ring Worn By 2pac 3 Days Before His Shooting Goes On Sale For ₦‎257M by illicit(m): 11:43am On Jul 19, 2023
Love800:
Tupac was neva a gangster

Yeah sure

He was a peacemaker
He even won the Noble peace prize twice

He doesn't like guns, he always sings about nature and agriculture

grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gold Ring Worn By 2pac 3 Days Before His Shooting Goes On Sale For ₦‎257M by Love800(m): 11:43am On Jul 19, 2023
They kept it lowkey unlike pac. Pac was everywhere, in the news, t.v, events, controversies, interviews. He kinda sacrifice his life for his message
bisqit:
but snoopdogg and ice cube rolled with gangstas, why nothing happened to them?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gold Ring Worn By 2pac 3 Days Before His Shooting Goes On Sale For ₦‎257M by Love800(m): 11:54am On Jul 19, 2023
Dis shows u neva knew pac well.

Pac was an actor. He acted all these violence, guns, cult-like dressing, irritative behaviours just to get into the spot-light. He was neva a gangster. Biggie was a gangster because biggie owned the streets. He was a regular member of a recongnised cult-like gangster group. One on one with biggie on the streets, pac wont survive it because pac was not a regular with a gangster click. Pac was just an entertainer with many controversies dat u will think he was a gangster. He was very quiet and clever. He was just an actor. Ask anybody dat knows pac well, he will tell u
illicit:

Yeah sure

He was a peacemaker

grin
Re: Gold Ring Worn By 2pac 3 Days Before His Shooting Goes On Sale For ₦‎257M by illicit(m): 12:02pm On Jul 19, 2023
Love800:
Dis shows u neva knew pac well.

Pac was an actor. He acted all these violence, guns, cult-like dressing, irritative behaviours just to get into the spot-light. He was neva a gangster. Biggie was a gangster because biggie owned the streets. He was a regular member of a recongnised cult-like gangster group. One on one with biggie on the streets, pac wont survive it because pac was not a regular with a gangster click. Pac was just an entertainer with many controversies dat u will think he was a gangster. He was very quiet and clever. He was just an actor. Ask anybody dat knows pac well, he will tell u

Yes that's right

He was acting when he knocked Anderson to the ground at the MGM during Tyson's fight

He deserves Oscars

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gold Ring Worn By 2pac 3 Days Before His Shooting Goes On Sale For ₦‎257M by Love800(m): 12:16pm On Jul 19, 2023
Ya, let me take it from here.

Dis was when tupac got it all wrong.

Orlando anderson was a recongnized member of a cult group. I think their name was the south crips or somthing like dat. He was a real gangster. And trust americans na, was u Bleep-up, u dey collect immediately. To kill the person na remain, no soft feelings. U hear say tupac kill person? Na only real cult-group members dey shoot person die. So tupac messed up with the wrong guy. Pac thought his fame and media back-up will defend him because he was popular but it wasnt the case. He messed up with a real gangster.

Though we dont know if is orlando dat revenged pac or it was biggie or the govt dat killed him.
illicit:

Yes that's right

He was acting when he knocked Anderson to the ground at the MGM during Tyson's fight

He deserves Oscars
Re: Gold Ring Worn By 2pac 3 Days Before His Shooting Goes On Sale For ₦‎257M by illicit(m): 12:23pm On Jul 19, 2023
Love800:
Ya, let me take it from here.

Dis was when tupac got it all wrong.

Orlando anderson was a recongnized member of a cult group. I think their name was the south crips or somthing like dat. He was a real gangster. And trust americans na, was u Bleep-up, u dey collect immediately. To kill the person na remain, no soft feelings. U hear say tupac kill person? Na only real cult-group members dey shoot person die. So tupac messed up with the wrong guy. Pac thought his fame and media back-up will defend him because he was popular but it wasnt the case. He messed up with a real gangster.

Though we dont know if is orlando dat revenged pac or it was biggie or the govt dat killed him.

He must have done same to some others and got away with it because of his fame and hype

1 Like

Re: Gold Ring Worn By 2pac 3 Days Before His Shooting Goes On Sale For ₦‎257M by DevilsEqual(m): 12:33pm On Jul 19, 2023
Padipadi:
Some artistes I wished they didn't die.
1. Sound Sultan
2. Mankel Janson
3. 2pac Amaru, Amoru Amodu Bamidele Shakur
4. Witini Hosteeen
5. Mafin Geyi
6. OJB Jezreel
7. Goldie
8. Nomoreloss
9. Fela AnikooLAPO (Mic Fin Bank) Cooltea
10. Majek Fashek.
See curse o.

Your head like Federal House of Assembly Mace.

U no mention Dagrin
Re: Gold Ring Worn By 2pac 3 Days Before His Shooting Goes On Sale For ₦‎257M by borisc: 12:34pm On Jul 19, 2023
Yeah, and he had one of these https://www.vinylstation.com.au/record-cabinet/custom-janis

Calitoscassius:
It is not is. It is was, He dead! Amaru Shakur was a gangster! I love Pac's music he was the best rapper ever lived but..

He was also a gangster!!!
Re: Gold Ring Worn By 2pac 3 Days Before His Shooting Goes On Sale For ₦‎257M by borisc: 12:34pm On Jul 19, 2023
he might buy it, and one of these https://www.vinylstation.com.au/gallery

grandstar:
I won't be surprised if a secret bidder om behalf of JayZ buys it.
Re: Gold Ring Worn By 2pac 3 Days Before His Shooting Goes On Sale For ₦‎257M by borisc: 12:35pm On Jul 19, 2023
Eminem is the GOAT. Agree. https://www.vinylstation.com.au/articles/record-cabinet

RPG2020:

Dreams and nightmares by MEEK MILL
Re: Gold Ring Worn By 2pac 3 Days Before His Shooting Goes On Sale For ₦‎257M by Love800(m): 12:43pm On Jul 19, 2023
Yea, dats true.

He thought his fame, popularity and rolling with gangsters will save him but the real street niggars and gangsters during dat time knew pac was neva a real gangster and so they were neva afriad of him and can gun him down anytime he messes with one of dem.

Pac neva kept it lowkey, he risked his life by going to the open too much and stepping on some powerful toes. Dat was why dre and snoop-dogg left death-roll records because they saw the danger that they might get killed too. But pac was weird and love the danger kinda life just to be in the media. Its was so unfortunate because his lyrics touched our souls but his lifestyle was different
illicit:

He must have done same to some others and got away with it because of his fame and hype

Re: Gold Ring Worn By 2pac 3 Days Before His Shooting Goes On Sale For ₦‎257M by blueAgent(m): 12:46pm On Jul 19, 2023
illicit:

Yeah sure

He was a peacemaker

grin

grin grin grin

Some ppl can argue blindly.
Although am a fan of 2pac, but is obvious he was a gangster and died like one.

1 Like

Re: Gold Ring Worn By 2pac 3 Days Before His Shooting Goes On Sale For ₦‎257M by blueAgent(m): 12:51pm On Jul 19, 2023
stanisbaratheon:
To live & die in LA

Only God can judge me

California love

Troublesome

Gangster party

Dear mama

Ambitionz as a rida

Changes

Brenda's got a baby

Shed so many tears

Letter to my unborn child

Keep ya head up

Against all odds

Hit em up grin

Thug mansion

Hail Mary

I aint mad at you

These are some of the hit songs of this brother.

Been dead since 1996 but his music lives on

An't Easy.

Unconditional love.

Thugs cry.
Re: Gold Ring Worn By 2pac 3 Days Before His Shooting Goes On Sale For ₦‎257M by illicit(m): 1:35pm On Jul 19, 2023
blueAgent:

grin grin grin

Some ppl can argue blindly.
Although am a fan of 2pac, but is obvious he was a gangster and died like one.

Lol

One guy here even said Tupac was a born again Christian

Like, how come

grin
Re: Gold Ring Worn By 2pac 3 Days Before His Shooting Goes On Sale For ₦‎257M by Drbarmes(m): 2:48pm On Jul 19, 2023
bisqit:
they say biggie was better with words
biggie was good but i relate with pac lyrics more

1 Like

Re: Gold Ring Worn By 2pac 3 Days Before His Shooting Goes On Sale For ₦‎257M by Padipadi(m): 3:01pm On Jul 19, 2023
DevilsEqual:

U no mention Dagrin
Naa,he's good but didn't last longer to enter my all star list of dead artistes.
Re: Gold Ring Worn By 2pac 3 Days Before His Shooting Goes On Sale For ₦‎257M by blueAgent(m): 3:03pm On Jul 19, 2023
illicit:

Lol

One guy here even said Tupac was a born again Christian

Like, how come

grin

Lol...

Some ppl are funny, no be only born again.
A guy that smokes weed,sings about sex,killing, stealing and robbing shocked

1 Like

Re: Gold Ring Worn By 2pac 3 Days Before His Shooting Goes On Sale For ₦‎257M by illicit(m): 3:26pm On Jul 19, 2023
blueAgent:

Lol...

Some ppl are funny, no be only born again.
A guy that smokes weed,sings about sex,killing, stealing and robbing shocked

Lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gold Ring Worn By 2pac 3 Days Before His Shooting Goes On Sale For ₦‎257M by XAUBulls: 4:58pm On Jul 19, 2023
ogbiwa:

https://www.dailystar.co.uk/real-life/gold-ring-worn-tupac-three-30494208
My legendary OG! Tupac Amaru Shakur... Never forget September 13, 1996.

"Shed so many tears..."
Re: Gold Ring Worn By 2pac 3 Days Before His Shooting Goes On Sale For ₦‎257M by internationalman(m): 5:19pm On Jul 19, 2023
shonepa:
Thug life

UNTILL END OF TIME

CHANGES

Never gets Old.

Listen to pac feat jon b....he died days after.

Thanks for the recommendation..

I don't think I have heard the song before.

But I will download it
Re: Gold Ring Worn By 2pac 3 Days Before His Shooting Goes On Sale For ₦‎257M by Skty: 8:48pm On Jul 19, 2023
Trending after 27 years in the grave

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Fashola Funsho Ogunremi Is Dead (Actor) / Davido Addresses His Fellow Corpers At Lagos NYSC Camp (Photos) / Oluwadolarz Accused Of Rape, He Reacts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.