Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,081 members, 7,811,021 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:00 PM

Gold Ring Worn By 2pac 3 Days Before His Shooting Goes On Sale For ₦‎257M - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Gold Ring Worn By 2pac 3 Days Before His Shooting Goes On Sale For ₦‎257M (66903 Views)

Yvonne Nelson Has Worn A Slippers 4 Times - Instagram Follower / Murder Supect Of Nipsey Hussle Gets Idied, Surveillance Video Of His Shooting / See Photos From Alizee's Birthday, 85 Days Before Her Gruesome Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gold Ring Worn By 2pac 3 Days Before His Shooting Goes On Sale For ₦‎257M by grandstar(m): 7:38pm On Jul 18, 2023
I won't be surprised if a secret bidder om behalf of JayZ buys it.

2 Likes

Re: Gold Ring Worn By 2pac 3 Days Before His Shooting Goes On Sale For ₦‎257M by tellwisdom: 7:39pm On Jul 18, 2023
FutureIsFemale:
Rubbish.
If I had a boyfriend maybe would have put his boxer for sale claiming it's the boxer Tupac wore a day to his death.

U de craze for your breassst. Who wan look your side with that urine smelling thing

2 Likes

Re: Gold Ring Worn By 2pac 3 Days Before His Shooting Goes On Sale For ₦‎257M by bisqit: 7:39pm On Jul 18, 2023
stanisbaratheon:
To live & die in LA

Only God can judge me

California love

Troublesome

Gangster party

Dear mama

Ambitionz as a rida

Changes

Brenda's got a baby

Shed so many tears

Letter to my unborn child

Keep ya head up

Against all odds

Hit em up grin

Thug mansion

Hail Mary

I aint mad at you

These are some of the hit songs of this brother.

Been dead since 1996 but his music lives on

picture me rollin
Re: Gold Ring Worn By 2pac 3 Days Before His Shooting Goes On Sale For ₦‎257M by ukaface(f): 7:49pm On Jul 18, 2023
Oya na
I’m game
I wan bid am to 300m sef
Re: Gold Ring Worn By 2pac 3 Days Before His Shooting Goes On Sale For ₦‎257M by LZAA: 7:49pm On Jul 18, 2023
Buddha3:

I read a piece somewhere, a fine number of years ago, that connected the US government as being complicit in Pac's shooting incident. The story was well scripted to eliminate doubts, and ooze plausibility.

So I have never really sat down to digest both narratives. Bottomline is, I know the niggas was shot.
I highly doubt they were complicit
What was clear though was that the murders were treated with such levity that it was shocking
A detective had to break protocol and start investigating
A film was made about it and Johnny depp played the role of the detective
If it were to be any other artists the authorities would have solved it years ago

1 Like

Re: Gold Ring Worn By 2pac 3 Days Before His Shooting Goes On Sale For ₦‎257M by Calitoscassius(m): 7:57pm On Jul 18, 2023
illicit:
Whoever wore the ring might die tragically 3 days later too

shocked
Not quite, Tupac was a gangster. Besides, the ring would be just a collectable, can be sold for more money in years to come not nercerssarily for wearing.
Re: Gold Ring Worn By 2pac 3 Days Before His Shooting Goes On Sale For ₦‎257M by wiseone28: 7:58pm On Jul 18, 2023
Make them give me my share of the sale
Re: Gold Ring Worn By 2pac 3 Days Before His Shooting Goes On Sale For ₦‎257M by Godwin25king: 7:59pm On Jul 18, 2023
If Drake hasn't bought it already.
Re: Gold Ring Worn By 2pac 3 Days Before His Shooting Goes On Sale For ₦‎257M by Nobody: 8:01pm On Jul 18, 2023
LZAA:

I highly doubt they were complicit
What was clear though was that the murders were treated with such levity that it was shocking
A detective had to break protocol and start investigating
A film was made about it and Johnny depp played the role of the detective
If it were to be any other artists the authorities would have solved it years ago

Do you happen to remember the title of the movie that starred Depp in the Pac story rendition?

1 Like

Re: Gold Ring Worn By 2pac 3 Days Before His Shooting Goes On Sale For ₦‎257M by Calitoscassius(m): 8:01pm On Jul 18, 2023
bisqit:
picture me rollin
Yeaaa! Nigga!!!,)
Re: Gold Ring Worn By 2pac 3 Days Before His Shooting Goes On Sale For ₦‎257M by Calitoscassius(m): 8:02pm On Jul 18, 2023
Tupac the greatest and best rapper ever lived
Re: Gold Ring Worn By 2pac 3 Days Before His Shooting Goes On Sale For ₦‎257M by Benrosaria(m): 8:03pm On Jul 18, 2023
So why attach this to a black man, that he lives in jewelry. I want blacks on the list of the humans who pressed the reset button to life.
Re: Gold Ring Worn By 2pac 3 Days Before His Shooting Goes On Sale For ₦‎257M by Benrosaria(m): 8:05pm On Jul 18, 2023
Truly who gives a Bleep to the ring. Ring wey dey alive Hin owner die. Make them bury Hin ring with am for grave. We get new ones to wear that will tell us when god is coming🤣🤣🤣
Re: Gold Ring Worn By 2pac 3 Days Before His Shooting Goes On Sale For ₦‎257M by RPG2020(m): 8:06pm On Jul 18, 2023
internationalman:
These are some of my favorite lines from 2pac

2PAC -- Dead -- GOAT

Who can I trust in this cold world?
My phony homie had a baby by my old girl
But I ain't trippin', I'm a player, I ain't sweatin' him
I sex his sister, had her mumble like a Mexican
His next of kin, no remorse it was meant to happen, besides rappin'
Only thing I did good was scrappin', until the end of time.

Instead of war on poverty they got a war on drugs so the police can bother me.

I'm tired of being poor even worst I'm black. My stomach hurt I'm looking for a purse to snatch.

I got short 5 times but I'm still breathing, I'm a living proof there's a God if you need a reason.

My favorite line from Eminem

EMINEM -- Alive -- GOAT

In my mind I'm a fighter, my heart's a lighter
My soul is the fluid, my flow sparks it right up

Dreams and nightmares by MEEK MILL

1 Like

Re: Gold Ring Worn By 2pac 3 Days Before His Shooting Goes On Sale For ₦‎257M by ComeToJesus: 8:16pm On Jul 18, 2023
How we went from listening to Tupac to listening to Portable is still a matter of concern..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gold Ring Worn By 2pac 3 Days Before His Shooting Goes On Sale For ₦‎257M by Benblaq(m): 8:17pm On Jul 18, 2023
vastolord4:
Hit em up!
The vulgar words used in this song should be PG-800 🌚

1 Like

Re: Gold Ring Worn By 2pac 3 Days Before His Shooting Goes On Sale For ₦‎257M by illicit(m): 8:17pm On Jul 18, 2023
Calitoscassius:
Not quite, Tupac was a gangster. Besides, the ring would be just a collectable, can be sold for more money in years to come not nercerssarily for wearing.

Whoever buys that ring will.... shocked

Even his name is cursed

Tupac Amaru Shakur died violently, he was an Indian chief
Re: Gold Ring Worn By 2pac 3 Days Before His Shooting Goes On Sale For ₦‎257M by fineberry(m): 8:20pm On Jul 18, 2023
Rap god
Re: Gold Ring Worn By 2pac 3 Days Before His Shooting Goes On Sale For ₦‎257M by Moniya4Real(m): 8:35pm On Jul 18, 2023
The proceed from it would have been really cool for the mother, but unfortunately, she is also no more

1 Like

Re: Gold Ring Worn By 2pac 3 Days Before His Shooting Goes On Sale For ₦‎257M by Drbarmes(m): 8:37pm On Jul 18, 2023
internationalman:
These are some of my favorite lines from 2pac

2PAC -- Dead -- GOAT

Who can I trust in this cold world?
My phony homie had a baby by my old girl
But I ain't trippin', I'm a player, I ain't sweatin' him
I sex his sister, had her mumble like a Mexican
His next of kin, no remorse it was meant to happen, besides rappin'
Only thing I did good was scrappin', until the end of time.

Instead of war on poverty they got a war on drugs so the police can bother me.

I'm tired of being poor even worst I'm black. My stomach hurt I'm looking for a purse to snatch.

I got short 5 times but I'm still breathing, I'm a living proof there's a God if you need a reason.

My favorite line from Eminem

EMINEM -- Alive -- GOAT

In my mind I'm a fighter, my heart's a lighter
My soul is the fluid, my flow sparks it right up
Pac was a wordsmith. the way he painted pictures with his lyrics in untill the end of time was mind blowind

1 Like

Re: Gold Ring Worn By 2pac 3 Days Before His Shooting Goes On Sale For ₦‎257M by Calitoscassius(m): 8:38pm On Jul 18, 2023
illicit:

Even his name is cursed

grin grin grin bull shit! Tupac was a gangster, alot of gangsters has being shot and killed over the years, their families still wears their shits and drives their cars.

My brother was a gangster .......... i still wear his cloths and uses and kept his belongings for nearly 22 years now.
Re: Gold Ring Worn By 2pac 3 Days Before His Shooting Goes On Sale For ₦‎257M by Moniya4Real(m): 8:39pm On Jul 18, 2023
Change your mindset pls🙏. You are not God cos he (God) knows best owing the fact that Godly people in the Bible actually died a more violent and horrible death e.g John the Baptist and one of Christ’s disciples who was stoned to death….. Only he knows why it had to happen that way

illicit:

Even his name is cursed

Re: Gold Ring Worn By 2pac 3 Days Before His Shooting Goes On Sale For ₦‎257M by LZAA: 8:45pm On Jul 18, 2023
Buddha3:

Do you happen to remember the title of the movie thats starred Depp in the Pac story rendition?
City of Lies
Re: Gold Ring Worn By 2pac 3 Days Before His Shooting Goes On Sale For ₦‎257M by stanisbaratheon: 8:45pm On Jul 18, 2023
bisqit:
picture me rollin

Yeah. I forgot about that one.

Tupac was a beast with a pen and paper.

Some notable mentions are:

Till the end of time

How do you want it.
Re: Gold Ring Worn By 2pac 3 Days Before His Shooting Goes On Sale For ₦‎257M by Nobody: 8:46pm On Jul 18, 2023
LZAA:

City of Lies

Muchos gracias!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gold Ring Worn By 2pac 3 Days Before His Shooting Goes On Sale For ₦‎257M by BABYLUVLY(f): 8:49pm On Jul 18, 2023
I never believed he died.
My best are Hit'em up, Hell Razor and Picture me Rollin
Re: Gold Ring Worn By 2pac 3 Days Before His Shooting Goes On Sale For ₦‎257M by Akpacha(m): 9:04pm On Jul 18, 2023
ArchiLimited:
I remember when we were younger and one of the major topics of debate amongst young people for a very long time was whether Tupac's death was fake or real. Those were simpler times. Now tribalism, like a subtle cankerworm, has eaten so deep into every line of discuss that you can't go over 2 minutes of intelligible conversation again before tribalism will find it's way into it and ruin everything. Smh

See below for your next building project
Till date, people still debating it, Tupac is a special breed.

1 Like

Re: Gold Ring Worn By 2pac 3 Days Before His Shooting Goes On Sale For ₦‎257M by NNEVERAGAINN: 9:27pm On Jul 18, 2023
ArchiLimited:
I remember when we were younger and one of the major topics of debate amongst young people for a very long time was whether Tupac's death was fake or real. Those were simpler times. Now tribalism, like a subtle cankerworm, has eaten so deep into every line of discuss that you can't go over 2 minutes of intelligible conversation again before tribalism will find it's way into it and ruin everything. Smh

See below for your next building project
the Internet was the cause. Then you can't reach out others outside your domain, so the connection were unique and top-notch 😊
Re: Gold Ring Worn By 2pac 3 Days Before His Shooting Goes On Sale For ₦‎257M by BiGVEEN58(m): 9:39pm On Jul 18, 2023
Money laundry
Re: Gold Ring Worn By 2pac 3 Days Before His Shooting Goes On Sale For ₦‎257M by pikechukwu6(m): 9:40pm On Jul 18, 2023
OBO should go and buy instead of womanizing and impregnating different ladies grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Gold Ring Worn By 2pac 3 Days Before His Shooting Goes On Sale For ₦‎257M by Benjamin4388(m): 9:41pm On Jul 18, 2023
ukaface:
Oya na
I’m game
I wan bid am to 300m sef
If that cash dey...i go double ur bid..am a big big fan

1 Like

Re: Gold Ring Worn By 2pac 3 Days Before His Shooting Goes On Sale For ₦‎257M by Benjamin4388(m): 9:48pm On Jul 18, 2023
stanisbaratheon:

Yeah. I forgot about that one.

Tupac was a beast with a pen and paper.

Some notable mentions are:

Till the end of time

How do you want it.
how come nobody listin "this arent living"..that track have a place in my heart...so so annoying people dont really understand who 2pac was as a human and musician..oh well..all good

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Photos Of Tonto Dikeh Bathing In A Bathtub / Why I Registered For NYSC – Corper Davido / Fashola Funsho Ogunremi Is Dead (Actor)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.