Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,339 members, 7,815,677 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:24 PM

Don't Force Yourself On A Man - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Don't Force Yourself On A Man (3638 Views)

Ladies. Don't Force Him To Engage You / See What The Colonial Masters Force Black Ladies To Do (pics) / Reasons You Should Never FORCE A Relationship On A Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Don't Force Yourself On A Man by Orikinla(m): 1:31pm On Oct 07, 2011
She is black and beautiful and graduated about five years ago from a local university.
She is from a very wealthy family and quire polite.

She became close to me and I liked her more as a friend. She wanted a physical relationship and did not hide her feelings, but I did not share her excitement. She thought I would be glad to date her, but the more she threw herself at me the more I felt harassed. I would have preferred to do the chasing and not her. Again, I was afraid of sleeping with her, because I thought she had other men and the most dangerous risk is to sleep with a girl or lady who has other men you are not aware of their backgrounds.

If you met the kind of men some women sleep with, you would be scared of dating them.
Many Nigerian men are fetish and I know those who do desperate things to hook girls and ladies.
That is why I avoid clubs to avoid strange men and women.

I must confess I am scared of dating black African girls and ladies, because they are promiscuous and unscrupulous in dating.

They don't take time to find out about the backgrounds of guys before jumping into bed with them.
The last relationship I had with a member of Nairaland made me to be more cautious of black women.

What they do behind closed doors have shown how evil they are.

They are very envious and jealous of others in relationships and can even kill over relationships.
A Nigerian girlfriend sees you eating with another girl and she gets upset before even finding out about her.
The one living upstairs sees another girl visiting you and she stops greeting you.
What Nigerian nonsense is this?
Hugging a girl to a Nigerian already means a relationship?

Then the ones posing and posturing as 'Christians" in order to hook you are even worse.
The wolves in sheep clothing.
They are the tools and victims of their fake pastors.

Many of the Nigerian pastors are not Christians, because they engaged in occultism behind the backs of their congregations.

The confessions of a partner about what he and his so called pastor did to help him hook a lady were enough to make anyone cringe.

The pastor did rituals on his behalf. And he pretends to be a nice man in public.
I have witnessed two marriages based on falsehood since I returned to Lagos three years ago.

Imagine someone taking your picture to perform rituals?
The "pastor" goes to a mountain to pray with it.
That was why I asked my last girlfriend to return the only picture I gave her, but she said she burnt it when we argued over my refusal of her request to visit me in Lagos.
"Why did you burn my photograph?"
I called her a witch for doing that. And she proved to be one later.
But she would pass for an innocent babe on Nairaland and Facebook.

You don't have to be flying at night on a broomstick to be a witch.
Any girls who does evil is a WITCH and any man who does evil is a WIZARD.
That cult guy is a wizard and his so called girlfriend is a witch.
Because only a witch will date a wizard.

The other one I called an expendable i-d-i-o-t, swore at me and never stopped harassing with calls until I reported her to the police.

These black Nigerian girls and women put me off.
I am even afraid of living with anyone of them.

When I talk of terrible lives of black Nigerian girls and women, I know what I am talking about.
I am yet to see a real and true Nigerian Christian lady I can welcome into my home and let her cook for me behind my back.
Re: Don't Force Yourself On A Man by adonisgold: 1:35pm On Oct 07, 2011
Hmm. Well, what more can i say?
Re: Don't Force Yourself On A Man by LongOne1(m): 2:10pm On Oct 07, 2011
I sense a lot of pain and resentment.
Re: Don't Force Yourself On A Man by Nobody: 2:27pm On Oct 07, 2011
@ OP

What i cant fathom from the amount of venom in your threads, is why you keep generalizing your bitter life experiences, to mean every! you start out nicely but somewhere and somehow along the line, you vociferously vituperate the Nigerian woman! Why? Like Mrs Chima would always say, "A hit dog yelped"! is that your case? Why do you keep having bitter experiences? And with ALL the ladies you've encountered? Are you ok? Have you critically looked at your self, and assessed your own behavior? If Nigerian women aint good enough for you, you have a choice of importing foreign women, or you export your self to them!

I mean, Your threads are becoming a bore! Same old same old! And i saw the way you lashed out at the mods yesterday, for a thread that was put on homepage!!! Angry at them. for not putting up these fanciful legends of yours up there? Should any of your venomous threads make it to the frontpage anyday, that'll be the last i login into Nairaland!. . .
Re: Don't Force Yourself On A Man by coogar: 2:34pm On Oct 07, 2011
Orikinla:

She is black and beautiful and graduated about five years ago from a local university.

She became close to me and I liked her more as a friend. She wanted a physical relationship and did not hide her feelings, but I did not share her excitement. She thought I would be glad to date her, but the more she threw herself at me the more I felt harassed. I would have preferred to do the chasing and not her. Again, I was afraid of sleeping with her, because I thought she had other men and the most dangerous risk is to sleep with a girl or lady who has other men you are not aware of their backgrounds.

If you met the kind of men some women sleep with, you would be scared of dating them.
Many Nigerian men are fetish and I know those who do desperate things to hook girls and ladies.

I must confess I am scared of dating black African girls and ladies, because they are promiscuous and unscrupulous in dating.

They don't take time to find out about the backgrounds of guys before jumping into bed with them.
The last relationship I had with a member of Nairaland made me to be more cautious of black women.

They are very envious and jealous of others in relationships and can even kill over relationships.
A Nigerian girlfriend sees you eating with another girl and she gets upset before even finding out about her.
The one living upstairs sees another girl visiting you and she stops greeting you.

Then the ones posing and posturing as 'Christians" in order to hook you are even worse.

Many of the Nigerian pastors are not Christians, because they engaged in occultism behind the backs of their congregations.

The confessions of a partner about what he and his so called pastor did to help him hook a lady were enough to make anyone cringe.

The pastor did rituals on his behalf. And he pretends to be a nice man in public.
I have witnessed two marriages based on falsehood since I returned to Lagos three years ago.

That was why I asked my last girlfriend to return the only picture I gave her, but she said she burnt it when we argued over my refusal of her request to visit me in Lagos.

The other one I called an expendable i-d-i-o-t, swore at me and never stopped harassing with calls until I reported her to the police.

When I talk of terrible lives of black Nigerian girls and women, I know what I am talking about.
I am yet to see a real and true Nigerian Christian lady I can welcome into my home and let her cook for me behind my back.           

Re: Don't Force Yourself On A Man by Dyt(f): 2:35pm On Oct 07, 2011
^^^^ buhahahahahahahahahahah
Re: Don't Force Yourself On A Man by tellwisdom: 2:50pm On Oct 07, 2011
Re: Don't Force Yourself On A Man by Nobody: 2:56pm On Oct 07, 2011
grin @ coogar
Re: Don't Force Yourself On A Man by Orikinla(m): 4:22pm On Oct 07, 2011
sexkillz:

@ OP

What i cant fathom from the amount of venom in your threads, is why you keep generalizing your bitter life experiences, to mean every! you start out nicely but somewhere and somehow along the line, you vociferously vituperate the Nigerian woman! Why? Like Mrs Chima would always say, "A hit dog yelped"! is that your case? Why do you keep having bitter experiences? And with ALL the ladies you've encountered? Are you ok? Have you critically looked at your self, and assessed your own behavior? If Nigerian women aint good enough for you, you have a choice of importing foreign women, or you export your self to them!

I mean, Your threads are becoming a bore! Same old same old! And i saw the way you lashed out at the mods yesterday, for a thread that was put on homepage!!! Angry at them. for not putting up these fanciful legends of yours up there? Should any of your venomous threads make it to the frontpage anyday, that'll be the last i login into Nairaland!. . .

[size=28pt]How many of my over 6000 posts have you read, I-D-I-O-T?

How many girls do you know are in my life?

What sweeping remarks did I make or have I made?
Or you are too daft to define generalization?

Are all human witches and wizards?

Are all women evil?

When did naming instances or making specific references become general attack on women?

Who celebrates Nigerian women here and challenges them to be independent more than Orikinla?

So, you have read all my articles on women here and on my African Beauty blog?

Apparently, you are intellectually DUMB!.  [/size]
Re: Don't Force Yourself On A Man by Orikinla(m): 4:32pm On Oct 07, 2011
Any dog can hide behind a username to post dumb replies. If English Comprehension is your problem, go and deal with it. And if some specific or subjective references in my commentary makes you uncomfortable, skip my posts. Is it by force to reply Orikinla? D-U-M-B-A-S-S.
Re: Don't Force Yourself On A Man by Nobody: 4:47pm On Oct 07, 2011
****Standing Ovation**** undecided Stop posting your meaningless escapades online!. . . W-I-S-E A-S-S And incase you did not notice, my DUMB reply is the closest to the truth as it would ever get! Take it or leave it! . . . . Grandpa! cheesy
Re: Don't Force Yourself On A Man by Nobody: 4:49pm On Oct 07, 2011
You've already told us how Omotola gave you oranges! I've been expecting you to also post where Genevieve gave you roasted corn! undecided
Re: Don't Force Yourself On A Man by slimyem: 5:00pm On Oct 07, 2011
op,one word for you-So much BITTERNESS makes you old and poisons everyone around you.
Brood over it!
Re: Don't Force Yourself On A Man by Nobody: 5:09pm On Oct 07, 2011
^^I thought i was the only one that noticed the bitterness! And at his age! SMH! undecided
Re: Don't Force Yourself On A Man by claremont(m): 5:43pm On Oct 07, 2011
Orikinla:

My ex Nigerian girlfriends all lived with me at one point or the other, and they cooked for me behind my back as well. I agree some Nigerian ladies are devil's incarnates, but an equal number are also good housekeepers i.e. if that is the sole thing you are looking for in a lady though.
Re: Don't Force Yourself On A Man by maureena(f): 5:48pm On Oct 07, 2011
Poster I quite diasgree with you. Well there is this adage that '' when one hand brings oil, it soils the other. Poster there are one thousand and one good christian
girls out there who still have conscience. I can boast about myself , i dont know about others. Do not generalize. Though some ladies do that, but not all.
Re: Don't Force Yourself On A Man by LongOne1(m): 6:58pm On Oct 07, 2011
@ Orinkla there is a saying “He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster. And when you gaze long into an abyss the abyss also gazes into you”.  (Friedrich Wilhelm Nietzche, Beyond Good and Evil)

IMO this means, by focusing on your misery, you create it and could gradually become what you hate. It could also mean you will live in darkness if you focus too much on the dark side of life.

The way you sound and the way you responded to SexKills shows a deep seated hatred/bitterness.

We’ve all had our downs with them, but that doesn’t mean we should be negative. Each individual has his/her own life to live and you can’t change a human being. You need to accept this and move on, else, you poison yourself and everyone around you as Slimyem said.

Life is beautiful, but too short to focus on the past, ‘cos at any point in time ‘x’, you could get amu robber shot/boko haramed/ethnic clash knifed/carry ‘big boy’ disease/e.t.c.

So relax bro, and let’s see some positivity, lol.
Re: Don't Force Yourself On A Man by Skii(m): 7:15pm On Oct 07, 2011
in yoruba there is a saying, "if we dont buy a lie, we cant buy the truth"
it also says " if we close our eyes all the time, we will not know when something/someone good is passing"
Re: Don't Force Yourself On A Man by Nobody: 7:23pm On Oct 07, 2011
when i tell una make una go get oyibo girlfriend u na no wan listen.Instead una still wan give unasef heart attack with naija women wahala.Na una know ooo shocked

1 Like

Re: Don't Force Yourself On A Man by Orikinla(m): 9:08am On Oct 08, 2011
Re: Don't Force Yourself On A Man by Orikinla(m): 9:11am On Oct 08, 2011
Re: Don't Force Yourself On A Man by pendo89(f): 9:53am On Oct 08, 2011
Orikinla:

thts funny.

At times reading some stuff here makes one think we are still living in the neanderthal age.  Even homohabilis wasn't a wizard!
In this day and age people still do all these silly rituals and they affect them that bad? where do people get time to perform them and why so gullible! people are learned! well they ought to know better.
I always say what you believe in will eventually rub on you. you talk and believe in rituals and you subconsciously become a ritualist.
I cannot even sit down to listen to such 'prayer mixed with rituals tales.It makes me itch,and irritated. I would leave you talking alone!
Clear your mind, think developmental stuff and get busy trying to bring change into the world! You wont have time to laze around and act greedy cz this is a village mentality not a global one.
Do not engage/listen/watch or keep talking about them because the more you do and the more intense they sound the greater the belief. angry
While the world is developing, others are on the mountains with pastors,wizards and pictures!! ope they get mauled by hyenas one day.

@ topic 'dont force yourself on a Man/Woman.
Re: Don't Force Yourself On A Man by freecocoa(f): 10:09am On Oct 08, 2011
Na wa o,with the way our own naija brothers cast us I wonder who will be on our side. MR Ola get over the bitterness already,you just had bad luck with a lady that doesn't make all naija girls like her.
Re: Don't Force Yourself On A Man by Orikinla(m): 10:11am On Oct 08, 2011
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-732041.0.html

Women of dignity, integrity and nobility know the values and virtues of Womanhood and will uphold the pride of women by their outstanding achievements to earn the respect of men and not the desperate women who disrespect Womanhood by flinging themselves at men like dogs on the street.

Separate the sheep from the goats.

Photo of Mrs. Peju Adebajo, Managing Director/Chief Executive, Mouka Foam Ltd. role model for Nigerian girls and women

Re: Don't Force Yourself On A Man by pendo89(f): 10:25am On Oct 08, 2011
^^ Beautiful elegant woman.
Re: Don't Force Yourself On A Man by Orikinla(m): 10:29am On Oct 08, 2011
pendo89:

^^ Beautiful elegant woman.

That is why I shook her hand in appreciation of her.

Re: Don't Force Yourself On A Man by ShyOne(f): 12:40pm On Oct 08, 2011
@ Poster

I really do appreciate your posts and your threads - ALL OF THEM

I can see what you are trying to convey. You are posting different scenarios that occur. Whether NL is aware or not the AA COMMUNITY in the U.S. - it is THE SAME in many respects over here.

If you hug a man or a woman - automatically your neighbors - those that are interested in you - immediately stop speaking or jump to conclusions. Your post is enlightening and I see many similarities in the cultures in SOME RESPECTS.

Please don't listen to the negatives being thrown at you. KEEP POSTING many of us enjoy the read.

Be honest and keep writing what you have viewed and are seeing around you.

@ Posters - try to just read his posts without attacking him - because you see it differently - be able to discern an optimistic view. THERE IS A GREAT DEAL of truth in his words regardless to whether he is appearing negative to you or not. IF you don't like his observations just leave the thread.
Re: Don't Force Yourself On A Man by Lax75(m): 1:59pm On Oct 08, 2011
Orikinla:

Those damn wolis again!! grin
Re: Don't Force Yourself On A Man by dastudent(m): 2:20pm On Oct 08, 2011
Why do we Nigerians look for where we can criticize blindly when reading such things.Most of what he said is true even though i am not really a believer of fetish things.

I have a few female friends(No strings,just friends) who come to visit me and its weird how one day someone on my street was like "Be careful with those girls ooo.How many girls you go dey straff self.They are getting too much."weird.
Re: Don't Force Yourself On A Man by CasieJ: 8:17pm On Oct 08, 2011
why will u talk like this, to the extent u hate nigerians so much, ur post refers to both male and female, that is unfair if maybe u dont have luck meeting good people why not pray 2 meet better people, and somethings the way you live your affect others 2, stop judging nobody is perfect, you may try white ladies they dont take a shit, if u misbehave they just give u one bullet 2 your head, so be good so you can meet good people, thanks, [color=#000099][/color[b][/b][b]

(1) (Reply)

What Has Ur Partner Ever Done To You That Hurts You The Most / Opinion: Couples (male &female) Doing Anal And Gays; Any Difference? / See Shocking Conversation Between White Couple Over Nigeria (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.