Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,204 members, 7,829,309 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:27 AM

Peter Gregory Obi Celebrates 62nd Birthday - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Gregory Obi Celebrates 62nd Birthday (20568 Views)

Peter Obi Celebrates With the United States of America - Pics / Peter Obi Celebrates Charly Boy On His 73rd Birthday (Photo) / Peter Obi Celebrates His Wife, Margaret, On Her Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Gregory Obi Celebrates 62nd Birthday by Bobloco: 8:20am On Jul 19, 2023
seguntijan:
In 2013 you're 50 years, 10 years later you're now 62 years. I don't know what this guy has not lied about in his life. Everything is fake

And you quoted The Nation Lagos-Ibadan expressway propaganda Newspaper
Re: Peter Gregory Obi Celebrates 62nd Birthday by ikpumbe(m): 8:20am On Jul 19, 2023
yarimo:
The man UK immigrations are looking for

Check your age
And ask yourself if that penny they are paying you will sustain you for life.

3 Likes

Re: Peter Gregory Obi Celebrates 62nd Birthday by bionixs: 8:20am On Jul 19, 2023
Ola9ja23:
The baby voice president of IPOB ๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜„

Ndi headless mobs of unscrupulous elements are happy for you for making It possible for Asiwaju to win the presidential election

In baby voice of Pandora Obituary... Thank you Daddy ๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜€
go and buy fuel

2 Likes

Re: Peter Gregory Obi Celebrates 62nd Birthday by Livingstone007: 8:20am On Jul 19, 2023
Happy birthday my President.

1 Like

Re: Peter Gregory Obi Celebrates 62nd Birthday by quickberry(m): 8:21am On Jul 19, 2023
Angelfrost:

So, his age is increasing rather than reducing like the football age of most top Nigerians starting from Mr. President!

The man must truly be a Saint! grin

It means inconsistency๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ(everything about him is a fraud)
Re: Peter Gregory Obi Celebrates 62nd Birthday by AntiTerrorist: 8:21am On Jul 19, 2023
Happy birthday Mr President.

A new Nigeria is POssible.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Gregory Obi Celebrates 62nd Birthday by Dubetex96(m): 8:22am On Jul 19, 2023
Curious346:
arrest him.for us
U dey ask pesin wey never chop morning food to arrest a billionaire.
Dey play ....

1 Like

Re: Peter Gregory Obi Celebrates 62nd Birthday by bionixs: 8:22am On Jul 19, 2023
jimmyolasun:
I'm of same day with PO

Make my fellow obidients stretch their giving hands reach my side too... God bless Nigeria And God bless PO

0235017978 wema bank. Thank y'all
Happy birthday brother. Silver or gold I have not but May God send you a remarkable help today in Jesus name . Amen
Re: Peter Gregory Obi Celebrates 62nd Birthday by Dubetex96(m): 8:23am On Jul 19, 2023
drlucky17:
A foool who lives in poverty somewhere in mushin has spoken

The Agbado peasant no see money buy fuel this morning we know he is frustrated
Re: Peter Gregory Obi Celebrates 62nd Birthday by AntiTerrorist: 8:24am On Jul 19, 2023
yarimo:
You can never amount to anything in life trust me. Can any of Tinubu's children employ you as cleaner?

At your age, Obi was already a billionaire.
Re: Peter Gregory Obi Celebrates 62nd Birthday by NaijaMutant(f): 8:25am On Jul 19, 2023
Happy birthday His Excellency President Peter Obi.

Your mandate shall be actualized.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Gregory Obi Celebrates 62nd Birthday by FatherCHRISTMAS: 8:25am On Jul 19, 2023
jimmyolasun:
I'm of same day with PO

Make my fellow obidients stretch their giving hands reach my side too... God bless Nigeria And God bless PO

0235017978 wema bank. Thank y'all

Happy birthday
Re: Peter Gregory Obi Celebrates 62nd Birthday by Dubetex96(m): 8:25am On Jul 19, 2023
sencekompis:
GIRINGORY the ipod synthesizer loser.

The fuel increment go favour us
cry me river!!!!

1 Like

Re: Peter Gregory Obi Celebrates 62nd Birthday by Maga123: 8:26am On Jul 19, 2023
Hapi birthday sir

1 Like

Re: Peter Gregory Obi Celebrates 62nd Birthday by zinaunreal(m): 8:26am On Jul 19, 2023
The certified president of Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Peter Gregory Obi Celebrates 62nd Birthday by Dubetex96(m): 8:26am On Jul 19, 2023
sencekompis:
Go and rule your drug biafra land OLODO GIRINGORY

The fuel increment go favour us

cry me river cretin!!!
Re: Peter Gregory Obi Celebrates 62nd Birthday by brutal1(m): 8:27am On Jul 19, 2023
Happy birthday to the former governor and the former presidential candidate of the LP. Age with grace.
ThompsonJoo:
Peter Gregory Obi, Former Anambra State Governor and Labour Party Presidential Candidate, Celebrates 62nd Birthday**

Today marks a momentous occasion as Peter Gregory Obi, the highly esteemed former Governor of Anambra State and former presidential candidate of the Labour Party, is joyfully celebrating his 62nd birthday. The significant event is being commemorated with a special gathering of family, friends, and well-wishers at a prestigious venue in [City].

Peter Gregory Obi's political journey has been marked by exemplary leadership, dedication to public service, and a strong commitment to the welfare of the Nigerian people. Serving as the Governor of Anambra State from [Year] to [Year], his tenure was characterized by transformative policies and projects that contributed to the state's development and prosperity.

As a seasoned politician and a respected figure in Nigerian politics, Mr. Obi's contributions extend beyond the boundaries of Anambra State.he contested as the presidential candidate for the Labour Party, presenting a vision of inclusive governance, economic growth, and social development for the nation.

During his tenure as Governor, Peter Gregory Obi focused on key sectors such as education, healthcare, and infrastructure, leaving a lasting impact on the lives of Anambra residents. His prudence in financial management earned him accolades and recognition both nationally and internationally.

Today's birthday celebration has brought together a distinguished array of guests, including prominent politicians, leaders from various sectors, and members of the public who admire and appreciate Mr. Obi's contributions to Nigerian society. The event is being marked by warm tributes, speeches, and heartfelt messages, underscoring the profound influence of the former Governor's leadership and statesmanship.

As news of the celebration spreads, Nigerians from different corners of the country are taking to social media to extend their best wishes and congratulations to Peter Gregory Obi on his 62nd birthday. Many are using the hashtag #HappyBirthdayPeterObi to express their admiration for his accomplishments and his unwavering commitment to the betterment of Nigeria.

We joins in congratulating Peter Gregory Obi on this special day and wishes him good health, happiness, and continued success in all his future endeavors. May his legacy of leadership and dedication to the people of Nigeria inspire generations to come.

1 Like

Re: Peter Gregory Obi Celebrates 62nd Birthday by Dubetex96(m): 8:27am On Jul 19, 2023
Levels2:

A youth at 62 and still crying Yes daddy.
who Sabi your daddy ?
Re: Peter Gregory Obi Celebrates 62nd Birthday by Hotwest: 8:28am On Jul 19, 2023
He was actually suppose to be Nigeria president now. The real people choice

Happy birthday sir

May God deliver this country

1 Like

Re: Peter Gregory Obi Celebrates 62nd Birthday by soil4soil(m): 8:28am On Jul 19, 2023
I thought he is a youth.

I thought he is under 50

What am I thinking now..................
Re: Peter Gregory Obi Celebrates 62nd Birthday by ahnie: 8:28am On Jul 19, 2023
fourboys:
Happy birthday sir.. God bless ur new age
Amen.
Re: Peter Gregory Obi Celebrates 62nd Birthday by sandland: 8:28am On Jul 19, 2023
ThompsonJoo:

Tears

Yes his mental derengement is making him cry . Of all the people who have been Governors in Nigeria there is none like Peter Obi so far
Re: Peter Gregory Obi Celebrates 62nd Birthday by David160(m): 8:28am On Jul 19, 2023
Happy birthday to the president we know
Re: Peter Gregory Obi Celebrates 62nd Birthday by Bolu004(m): 8:29am On Jul 19, 2023
Happy Birthday Sir, mandate thief supporters no even know em correct birthdate.
Re: Peter Gregory Obi Celebrates 62nd Birthday by almarthins(m): 8:29am On Jul 19, 2023
Eagle360:
Happy birthday

As I see Ur ad, I come dey wonder if this insecticide is for knocking out agbadorians too.

Thank God na for real insect
Re: Peter Gregory Obi Celebrates 62nd Birthday by Mushmush: 8:29am On Jul 19, 2023
Happy birthday Mr Pandora Peter Obi aka him tu lai

Re: Peter Gregory Obi Celebrates 62nd Birthday by Stevyne: 8:30am On Jul 19, 2023
Think9ja:
The most useless politician in Nigeria
just like your father. grin
Re: Peter Gregory Obi Celebrates 62nd Birthday by blowjohn(m): 8:30am On Jul 19, 2023
Happy birthday to him.

Meanwhile, Nas set to drop Magic 2 album on Friday!

1 Like

Re: Peter Gregory Obi Celebrates 62nd Birthday by Kukutenla: 8:31am On Jul 19, 2023
seguntijan:
In 2013 you're 50 years, 10 years later you're now 62 years. I don't know what this guy has not lied about in his life. Everything is fake
Sir, you made a mistake. That post by Vanguard is 2011. It's the one by The Nason that's 2013.
Quickly correct it before they catch you
Re: Peter Gregory Obi Celebrates 62nd Birthday by sirray001: 8:31am On Jul 19, 2023
yarimo:
why are you so stupid dis suffer head man
Re: Peter Gregory Obi Celebrates 62nd Birthday by Ayo25: 8:32am On Jul 19, 2023
Happy birthday Giringory
Re: Peter Gregory Obi Celebrates 62nd Birthday by FOOTSOLDIER2(f): 8:32am On Jul 19, 2023
A joyous day for all Obidients world wide

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Ohanaeze Fires Back At Promoters Of Radio Biafra - Tribune / President Buhari Promising To Help Ghana Fight Corruption (Video) / Sowore Visits Daura, Exposes Bad Roads, Lack Of Power.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.