Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,205 members, 7,829,314 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:47 AM

Peter Gregory Obi Celebrates 62nd Birthday - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Gregory Obi Celebrates 62nd Birthday (20569 Views)

Peter Obi Celebrates With the United States of America - Pics / Peter Obi Celebrates Charly Boy On His 73rd Birthday (Photo) / Peter Obi Celebrates His Wife, Margaret, On Her Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Gregory Obi Celebrates 62nd Birthday by Trustmea: 8:33am On Jul 19, 2023
Happy birthday Okwute ndi Igbo, HBD my president

1 Like

Re: Peter Gregory Obi Celebrates 62nd Birthday by sirray001: 8:33am On Jul 19, 2023
Ola9ja23:
The baby voice president of IPOB ๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜„

Ndi headless mobs of unscrupulous elements are happy for you for making It possible for Asiwaju to win the presidential election

In baby voice of Pandora Obituary... Thank you Daddy ๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜€
I'm sorry for you and your generation
Re: Peter Gregory Obi Celebrates 62nd Birthday by ClearFlair: 8:33am On Jul 19, 2023
What a man Peter Obi is. Others can never measure up. Happy birthday to the man loved by all Nigerians

1 Like

Re: Peter Gregory Obi Celebrates 62nd Birthday by Fkj2021: 8:34am On Jul 19, 2023
Happy birthday to the man of the people.

The president I voted for

1 Like

Re: Peter Gregory Obi Celebrates 62nd Birthday by oonyeoma50: 8:34am On Jul 19, 2023
Tinubu supporters will not like this news. Meanwhile, Helinues, Seunmsg, LeoDeKing, Yarimo, NgeneUkwenu, make una come chop una breakfast as usual, since una like Suffering and Smiling undecided

2 Likes

Re: Peter Gregory Obi Celebrates 62nd Birthday by Powerhouse99: 8:35am On Jul 19, 2023
HacheNoire:
Happy Birthday Peter!

May the new year bring forth common sense, ability to face reality squarely and not hope for the impossible. Also, May the spirit of betrayal and lies depart from you in the new yearโ€ฆ

Fuel Price: We didn't elect Tinubu to kill us after Buhari's eight years of suffering, Ondo residents lament. ~Peoples Gazette

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Gregory Obi Celebrates 62nd Birthday by kingthreat(m): 8:35am On Jul 19, 2023
Happy Birthday Yes Daddy.
I am happy you lost woefully in the last elections.
I am happy e pain all the mad obidients who insulted me because I refused to support you.
Re: Peter Gregory Obi Celebrates 62nd Birthday by Powerhouse99: 8:35am On Jul 19, 2023
Ola9ja23:
The baby voice president of IPOB ๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜„

Ndi headless mobs of unscrupulous elements are happy for you for making It possible for Asiwaju to win the presidential election

In baby voice of Pandora Obituary... Thank you Daddy ๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜€
Fuel Price: We didn't elect Tinubu to kill us after Buhari's eight years of suffering, Ondo residents lament. ~Peoples Gazette
Re: Peter Gregory Obi Celebrates 62nd Birthday by TheNiceGuy(m): 8:39am On Jul 19, 2023
Agulu descendant union Excellency or Ipob ๐Ÿ– Excellency, which?
BeardedmeatR:
Happy birthday Your Excellency!!
Re: Peter Gregory Obi Celebrates 62nd Birthday by ogunsbanjul(m): 8:39am On Jul 19, 2023
Happy birthday Obi presidential candidate of Labour Party
Re: Peter Gregory Obi Celebrates 62nd Birthday by Powerhouse99: 8:39am On Jul 19, 2023
jimmyolasun:
I'm of same day with PO

Make my fellow obidients stretch their giving hands reach my side too... God bless Nigeria And God bless PO

0235017978 wema bank. Thank y'all

Lazy and cheap fraudster.
Don't go and engage in productive enterprise, be hoping to enjoy from other people's sweat.
Re: Peter Gregory Obi Celebrates 62nd Birthday by Khyrvxjzy: 8:40am On Jul 19, 2023
ThompsonJoo:

Tears

obi too old to be president
Re: Peter Gregory Obi Celebrates 62nd Birthday by TheNiceGuy(m): 8:41am On Jul 19, 2023
Everything about Obi is fraud.

A 70 years old youth undecided
quickberry:
He was 50 years old in 2013, but 62 years old in 2023๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Miracle no dey tire Saint Obi๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Gregory Obi Celebrates 62nd Birthday by Angelfrost(m): 8:41am On Jul 19, 2023
quickberry:

It means inconsistency๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ(everything about him is a fraud)

More fraudulent than a 70 year old man giving birth to a 60 year old woman?!! grin grin
Re: Peter Gregory Obi Celebrates 62nd Birthday by Unrated900(m): 8:42am On Jul 19, 2023
Wailers

quote author=ThompsonJoo post=124510205]

Tears[/quote]
Re: Peter Gregory Obi Celebrates 62nd Birthday by fuckJones(f): 8:42am On Jul 19, 2023
yarimo:
The man UK immigrations are looking for
Happy birthday Mr UK deportee
Re: Peter Gregory Obi Celebrates 62nd Birthday by TeddBundy: 8:42am On Jul 19, 2023
seguntijan:
In 2013 you're 50 years, 10 years later you're now 62 years. I don't know what this guy has not lied about in his life. Everything is fake

Itโ€™s how useless and foolish you agbado munchers are

Una old druggie principal, what exactly is his age??Almost 90 years old man claiming 60 something? What even are his origins? His background we no know, e be like he he spawn out of nowhere. Oya give us university certificate na, mbanu.
Youโ€™re just looking for every silly reason to drag Obi and you look silly doing so

Enjoy your renewed shege lol

1 Like

Re: Peter Gregory Obi Celebrates 62nd Birthday by fuckJones(f): 8:44am On Jul 19, 2023
TeddBundy:

Itโ€™s how useless and foolish you agbado munchers are

Una old druggie principal, what exactly is his age??Almost 90 years old man claiming 60 something? What even are his origins? His background we no know, e be like he he spawn out of nowhere. Oya give us university certificate na, mbanu.
Youโ€™re just looking for every silly reason to drag Obi and you look silly doing so

Enjoy your renewed shege lol
so you don't want us to talk about obis lies
Re: Peter Gregory Obi Celebrates 62nd Birthday by Pacesetter123(m): 8:45am On Jul 19, 2023
Happy belated birthday to you our amiable elder stateman.
Your examplary leadership is such that should be taught in Social Studies and Government through out secondary schools across Africa.
May our dear Lord Jesus Christ bless your new age
Re: Peter Gregory Obi Celebrates 62nd Birthday by Christipsy(m): 8:45am On Jul 19, 2023
joyeux anniversaire mon prรฉsident....
Re: Peter Gregory Obi Celebrates 62nd Birthday by SweetDipBenny(m): 8:46am On Jul 19, 2023
Happy birthday sir ๐ŸŽ‚
Re: Peter Gregory Obi Celebrates 62nd Birthday by Ttipsy(f): 8:47am On Jul 19, 2023
Happy birthday buddy
Re: Peter Gregory Obi Celebrates 62nd Birthday by Unrated900(m): 8:47am On Jul 19, 2023
Tinubu would rule una for years

No appointments would be given to una
After tinubu
Shetimma would rule again

uote author=oonyeoma50 post=124514097]Tinubu supporters will not like this news. Meanwhile, Helinues, Seunmsg, LeoDeKing, Yarimo, NgeneUkwenu, make una come chop una breakfast as usual, since una like Suffering and Smiling undecided[/quo fiote]
Re: Peter Gregory Obi Celebrates 62nd Birthday by sencekompis: 8:47am On Jul 19, 2023
Ipod sympathise Loser , I pray you rule BIAFRA land one day....
Re: Peter Gregory Obi Celebrates 62nd Birthday by owunabastard: 8:48am On Jul 19, 2023
Happy birthday to the only man who can save this country
Re: Peter Gregory Obi Celebrates 62nd Birthday by Nobody: 8:48am On Jul 19, 2023
I went to buy fuel this morning, from 488 to 568. Blood of Jesus. cry

Renewed Shege banza. Tinubu is definitely a failure, ever since his inauguration speech, it has been from one struggle to another.

Only if Our mum and dad, set aside tribalism and religion. And supported the right candidate. Mr Peter Obi. Just like the youth who went through hell, struggling to earn and save. So they can leave this country.

Mr Peter Obi, still remains the best candidate out of the 3 Presidential candidate.

It's funny that the main suffer haven't started and Nigerians are already crying of hardship.

Happy Birthday, My president.

Our only hope for a better Nigeria.
Re: Peter Gregory Obi Celebrates 62nd Birthday by ernesco0816517(m): 8:48am On Jul 19, 2023
Happy birthday ๐ŸŽ‰ Mr peter Obi
Re: Peter Gregory Obi Celebrates 62nd Birthday by sencekompis: 8:48am On Jul 19, 2023
Oga GIRINGORY olodo
Re: Peter Gregory Obi Celebrates 62nd Birthday by haslaw(m): 8:49am On Jul 19, 2023
Bitter Obi the 62 Year old youth on a religious war, expert liar and Mmesoma mentor
Re: Peter Gregory Obi Celebrates 62nd Birthday by sencekompis: 8:50am On Jul 19, 2023
The king of IPOB sorry president of IGBOS

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Three Factions Contesting Eze Ndigbo Title In Ibadan, Oyo State / UN To Mobilize Against Boko Haram / Obaseki targeted for impeachment; as Oshiomhole, Idahagbon plot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.