Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,277 members, 7,815,469 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:49 PM

Can You Be A Full Time House Husband! - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Can You Be A Full Time House Husband! (14732 Views)

Who Shld Decide Food To Eat In The House. Husband Or Wife. / Salary/allowance For Spouse( Housewives House Husband) / Woman Uses Money Saved From Cooking To Build A House, Husband Collapses (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Be A Full Time House Husband! by iampeterben(m): 9:33pm On Jul 19, 2023
Skyview01:

You Study God's word, curse and abuse others online. You can even steal I gues. That is the Nigerian brand of Christianity.

You see when I said you knew nothing about God's word, it wasn't meant as an insult but a statement of fact.

Let's not deviate from the topic.
My Christianity can not be defined by you, its left for God and those around me to judge that. Simp!
Re: Can You Be A Full Time House Husband! by cedricksly: 9:39pm On Jul 19, 2023
Skyview01:
I have seen situations where the wife is very wealthy and there are kids in the family. My question is, can you as a man, leave your job to become a full time house-husband, taking care of the kids and the home while your wife works at her very lucrative job?
lol I take care of my boy like drop him off to school and bring him back home, helping with his assignment, taking him out etc, because I'm at home 24/7 except I'm going out for a meeting or emergency. MY wife On the other hand always going to her business place from 9am till 4pm, she does everthing a woman should eg cooking, laundry and making the house a livable home, I also assist when I observe the work is getting too much for her.. But I make more money a day sitting at home 24/7 compared to what she makes in a year, And I carry 100% financial responsibility of the family, which is so satisfying to do. This right here is the luxury FOREX TRADING BRINGS!!!!!! Maybe if I was an extrovert I would have been leaving the house always but the opposite is the case... I can't ask her to stop her business even tho I have the capacity but then I opened it for her coz she on the other hand isn't an inside loving person.. YOU SEE IN MARRIAGE EHEN, YOU MUST FIND COMMON GROUND, IF YOU CAN A HELP YOUR WIFE, PLEASE DO, BUT IT IS IMPORTANT EVERYBODY KNOWS THEIR ROLE VERY WELL SPELT OUT, EVEN IF WE HELP EACH OTHER IN EACH OTHERS ROLE SOME TIMES.... there are days I do laundry, cook, clean and do all that stuff, but then the appreciation is endless from my wife coz she know that wasn't mine role but I did anyway. It is all about UNDERSTANDING and knowing marriage is a PARTNERSHIP
Re: Can You Be A Full Time House Husband! by Nobody: 10:05pm On Jul 19, 2023
iampeterben:

My Christianity can not be defined by you, its left for God and those around me to judge that. Simp!

The Bible is the same all over the world and you are no Christian, my friend. Maybe a churchgoer but definitely not a Christian. Be proud of who you are.
Re: Can You Be A Full Time House Husband! by Nobody: 10:23pm On Jul 19, 2023
occfx:

I like working from home but someone has to take care of the kids. So full time HORSEBAND yes but full time house boy NO.

House boy, definitely no. I work from home myself!
Re: Can You Be A Full Time House Husband! by Nobody: 10:25pm On Jul 19, 2023
post=124525529:

is looking for News To Publish?

House Husband, Inukwa ooooo

Odiegwu my brother.
Re: Can You Be A Full Time House Husband! by VULCAN(m): 10:30pm On Jul 19, 2023
Although most of us know that you are not mentally sound.

You should not twist the Word of God to suit your depravity.

I know you don't read the Bible.

Leave it alone.

Even if you have a version written in your coven don't display the madness here.

'Eve went to work' ke

What a foolish thing to say

Candidlady:
Nothing bad in it...

Stay-at-home dad

In Nigeria today most men stay at home with the excuse that they are working remotely while it is their wives that actually do the 9-4pm jobs

Men are getting extremely lazy... Anyways they have always been like that...

Eve went in search of food for that lazy man called Adam.. dude was just at home in the garden waiting to be fed by his wife...

And they still blame the poor woman for enlightening MEN.. INGRATES

Likes of Samueltemi337 and miracrood2 lazy set of individuals who would rather beg and gamble their wives money away

Ireject beings like em for my sisters out there
Re: Can You Be A Full Time House Husband! by Pinkyposh(f): 11:02pm On Jul 19, 2023
Some of our Enugu brothers are really in that situation, they don't have shame at all
Re: Can You Be A Full Time House Husband! by Daxray07(m): 4:17am On Jul 20, 2023
No ambitious man with dreams will ever want to be a stay-at-home husband just because the wife is earning more or has a lucrative job. There's a thing called "See finish" and no matter how loyal and understanding the woman is, one day she go tell u word wey go make u hang yourself.
A true man is a provider and the head of the house while the woman is the support and neck of the house. Be ready to face the music if you ever dare to switch that role because only her attitude on a very bad day will have u hitting the streets to find any work to do.

This might work in the western world where both parties can come to an understanding but In our beloved Africa even your parents go disown you. People go use mouth finish you until you begin rethink your decision. Even if you work from home sometimes carry ur laptop and necessary equipments out of the house and come back in the evening several times a week else u no go like the result.

1 Like

Re: Can You Be A Full Time House Husband! by Johel(m): 6:44am On Jul 20, 2023
Skyview01:
I have seen situations where the wife is very wealthy and there are kids in the family. My question is, can you as a man, leave your job to become a full time house-husband, taking care of the kids and the home while your wife works at her very lucrative job?

If my wife isn't problematic, and she does the right thing, I could go any length just to make things flexible for her...I could work from home and still earn and still take care of the home without stressing her much... after all, we're together in it.
Re: Can You Be A Full Time House Husband! by anselm791(m): 6:46am On Jul 20, 2023
Anyone looking for one should just DM.
I can cook and clean.
Re: Can You Be A Full Time House Husband! by mukthar2000(m): 6:49am On Jul 20, 2023
Such shall not be our portion by God grace.
A man is the head of the families, our head shall never be a tail by God grace.

Huh guy If woman try feed u for one month, ooboy the following month prepared urself to hear history of ur life oooo.
Re: Can You Be A Full Time House Husband! by PopsiAde: 7:27am On Jul 20, 2023
I will gladly and gratefully accept now. This life is too stressful at the moment.
Re: Can You Be A Full Time House Husband! by Chidolalar: 7:59am On Jul 20, 2023
OZIOGU1:

I will appreciate if you say some men are becoming lazy, but that said, From your narrative your husband or boyfriend probably is sitting doing nothing waiting for you to feed him, that's his choice, men like us work work for our wife to enjoy, in the last 15 yrs of my working career, i ensure my wife is placed on a salary, as of today she earns 100k monthly from me in addition to her 350k salary...please for once some of you should respect Men, remember your blessing is right at his door step.

Hello sir please can u connect me in finding a well paid job. Things have been so hard since graduating from d university
Re: Can You Be A Full Time House Husband! by agbolahan1991(m): 8:46am On Jul 20, 2023
Asking this question means u have also lose your masculinity as a man or rather u are immature

To provide and protect is for a man irrespective of how wealthy a woman can be
Her money is for her and her kids alone or her relatives
Your money is for the family
She can help or borrow u if u are broke but u must let her know u will refund her
Re: Can You Be A Full Time House Husband! by DREAMHOMES6970(m): 8:48am On Jul 20, 2023
Kobojunkie:
A HouseWife is a house-girl? undecided

Men have their roles and women have theirs as well right from Creation. Even if you are richer than ur husband it doesn't make him any lesser as the head.

Note: Am not in support of this full time housewife stuff cus personally I don't like it. My wife shld also have something doing. But doesn't change the fact women were designed to manage the home while the Man provide
Re: Can You Be A Full Time House Husband! by DREAMHOMES6970(m): 9:05am On Jul 20, 2023
Candidlady:
Nothing bad in it...

Stay-at-home dad

In Nigeria today most men stay at home with the excuse that they are working remotely while it is their wives that actually do the 9-4pm jobs

Eve went in search of food for that lazy man called Adam.. dude was just at home in the garden waiting to be fed by his wife...

Likes of Samueltemi337 and miracrood2 lazy set of individuals who would rather beg and gamble their wives money away

You and your sisters don't need men in ur lives. There shouldn't be anything like husbands in ur family. Or don't tell me after all these hate for men you and your sisters would still get married to men. That's double standards
Re: Can You Be A Full Time House Husband! by Anny69: 9:21am On Jul 20, 2023
Candidlady:
Nothing bad in it...

Stay-at-home dad

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚This is funny ASF!
Re: Can You Be A Full Time House Husband! by jimcaddy(m): 9:55am On Jul 20, 2023
Loool. Get a maid abeg. Or don't have too many kids in a short space of time. House wife or house husband, nothing is right.
Re: Can You Be A Full Time House Husband! by Procashtips(m): 10:50am On Jul 20, 2023
teejaymmm:
Depends on situation, most men do it abroad. When you find yourself in a situation where you can't afford a nanny and your wife's job is the most lucrative

When the progress of the family is the ultimate goal and not individual ego polishing, you will do it as long as it's necessary.

There are men working from home, handling the financial responsibility of the home front, yet taking care of the children.

Some men rather try to appear 'tough', then die before 50 than do what's necessary.
Re: Can You Be A Full Time House Husband! by iampeterben(m): 12:14pm On Jul 20, 2023
Skyview01:

The Bible is the same all over the world and you are no Christian, my friend. Maybe a churchgoer but definitely not a Christian. Be proud of who you are.
You keep simping and be proud to post it on NL and be the useless moderator wey post am for FP ni God go punish. Rubbish and lazy youths.
Re: Can You Be A Full Time House Husband! by sillysally(f): 1:23pm On Jul 20, 2023
Candidlady:

Your monicker says it all...

Dog almighty

Idont speak animal language

Do have a lovely Wednesday Mr Dog

Bitterness does no one no good. In my little time spent here I can't help but notice all your comments are the same. Filled with hate for men and anything masculine and you probably have a dad who loves and cares for you, male siblings/ family members and even male friends who may think highly of you without knowing this side you display here at the slightest opportunity. I pray you heal from whatever happened to you
Re: Can You Be A Full Time House Husband! by Onelove508: 2:04pm On Jul 20, 2023
Dogalmighty17:

Your dumbness never ceases to amaze. Why are you so bitter. ?

Guy! Na wa for u o.
Stop replying those girls joor. Ur type always feed them with the attention they need that why they always write gibberish here.

Resist the urge to reply them. They know what they are doing.
Re: Can You Be A Full Time House Husband! by NaBanga: 3:14pm On Jul 20, 2023
Big2bore:
To the writer, would you like someone else to take your role as a wife or a husband? For me I will always take my responsibility as a man the head and the CEO of my home no matter my financial capacity.

You cannot be the head of a woman if your woman is the one providing financially. Your financial capability determines your role in the home. Many men are alone today because they believed a woman would feed them and let them remain head of the home. Many men's wives are being fondled by one pastor, politician or office boss because their husband cannot provide. Never lose sight of your role as a man.
Re: Can You Be A Full Time House Husband! by Decarbonisation: 3:35pm On Jul 20, 2023
Of course, why not? grin
Re: Can You Be A Full Time House Husband! by Olabode211: 3:37pm On Jul 20, 2023
Where do we land again??πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: Can You Be A Full Time House Husband! by Nobody: 4:18pm On Jul 20, 2023
iampeterben:

You keep simping and be proud to post it on NL and be the useless moderator wey post am for FP ni God go punish. Rubbish and lazy youths.

You use the word "simp" a lot and i see it means a lot to you.

You must be a teenager or in your early 20's so i get it.

I belong to a different generation young man and the term "simp" means nothing to people like us.

The most important people in my life are women. My mother, my sister, my wife and my lovely teenage daughter and sons of course.

Look for a new vocabulary okay as the term "simp" is getting boring.

I get it, repeating "simp" over and over again in every post makes you so satisfied and fulfilled in life so humor me young man.
Re: Can You Be A Full Time House Husband! by countryman13: 4:40pm On Jul 20, 2023
Kobojunkie:
A HouseWife is a house-girl? undecided
D husband is d head of d family even d holy books!
Re: Can You Be A Full Time House Husband! by Kobojunkie: 4:44pm On Jul 20, 2023
countryman13:

D husband is d head of d family even d holy books!
Stop dragging God into this ignorance. The man as head of family was a curse placed on marriage by God in Genesis 3 vs 16, that is reason why Jesus Christ said your marriages are of the world of men and not of the Kingdom of God - Luke 20 vs 34 - 36. But in what is clearly blindness, you lot have taken to making an idol of your cursed station in marriage even suggesting that unholy curse of holiness. lipsrsealed
Re: Can You Be A Full Time House Husband! by countryman13: 4:46pm On Jul 20, 2023
Candidlady:
Nothing bad in it...

Stay-at-home dad

Men are getting extremely lazy... Anyways they have always been like that..

Eve went in search of food for that lazy man called Adam.. dude was just at home in the garden waiting to be fed by his wife...(Hmmm! Adam knew dt d forbidden fruit exist bt choose to obey his creator. Eve (of whom u girls are descendants) just put up his serpent xter n deceived d young man.
Re: Can You Be A Full Time House Husband! by countryman13: 4:53pm On Jul 20, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Stop dragging God into this ignorance. The man as head of family was a curse placed on marriage by God in Genesis 3 vs 16, that is reason why Jesus Christ said your marriages are of the world of men and not of the Kingdom of God - Luke 20 vs 34 - 36. But in what is clearly blindness, you lot have taken to making an idol of your cursed station in marriage even suggesting that unholy curse of holiness. lipsrsealed
Hmmmmm! Reverse it n tell your husband to be staying at home for household works(if u are a woman) while u are away hustling. We know una type now(EGBE KI L'OKO O SE E?)
Re: Can You Be A Full Time House Husband! by Kobojunkie: 4:54pm On Jul 20, 2023
countryman13:
β–  Hmmmmm! Reverse it n tell your husband to be staying at home for household works(if u are a woman) while u are away hustling. We know una type now(EGBE KI L'OKO O SE E?)
Get away! undecided

Using God's name to sell yourselves lies...you think you can have anything reasonable to say even after that foolishness has been revealed? undecided
Re: Can You Be A Full Time House Husband! by countryman13: 4:58pm On Jul 20, 2023
[quote author=Kobojunkie post=124545987] Get away! undecided[/quot
Na Fight?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Please Help!! My Dad Passed Away. Please How Do I Overcome The Pains? / "Churches Should Add "Let Me Die The Day I Cheat On You" To Marriage Vow" / When A 70 Years Old Man Behaves Foolishly, How Do You Handle It?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.