Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,256 members, 7,815,392 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:39 AM

Share Your Evidence Based Juju Experiences Here - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Share Your Evidence Based Juju Experiences Here (29035 Views)

Which One Of The Messiah Stories Do You Prefer To Others And Your Evidence? / Here Is Your Evidence To Show Jesus Was Not Really Born On Dec 25? / Pastor In A Live Spiritual Battle With Juju Priest (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Share Your Evidence Based Juju Experiences Here by mazaje(m): 11:38am On Oct 08, 2011
27naira:

Freecocoaaaaaaa  grin grin grin grin

why you dey fry akara here?  grin grin grin

No be only akara ohh. .She dey fry masa sef join. . . grin grin
Re: Share Your Evidence Based Juju Experiences Here by donsteady(m): 11:41am On Oct 08, 2011
hmmmm Poster, Juju is real oooooo but trust me, if you doubt me, just go and slap juju man then you will understand,
Re: Share Your Evidence Based Juju Experiences Here by Nobody: 11:42am On Oct 08, 2011
The only evidence of JUJU that I'm forced to believe (albeit reluctantly) is the 'Yahoo Plus' phenomenon. I mean, we know a couple of yahoo boys who can't speak/write anything in decent English to save their lives, yet they can persuade oyinbos (mostly through spell-laden(?) phone conversations) to sell their houses and send hundreds of thousands of dollars to some filthy rascals in Lagos. How! How do you explain that? Seriously, I've seen too many of these twerps driving Range Rovers, FXs, etc all over the place. Assuming they aren't closet armed robbers (and I doubt even that would be sufficient to fund their big spending lifestyles), then this has got to be juju. I used to be a staunch disbeliever as far as juju was concerned, but these yahoo plus boys seriously got me thinking. Surely, white people can't be that stupid. You don't just wake up and send your life savings to a faceless but obviously semi-illiterate clown across the Atlantic unless there's some kind of supernatural, hypnotic force behind it.
Re: Share Your Evidence Based Juju Experiences Here by NnamdiN: 11:43am On Oct 08, 2011
U guys won't believe it anyway, I've had an experience very similar to that of freecocoa(my dad), tiny pins fell from his body too, I was there, I saw it, d nails/pins are still in our house today, I have also witnessed about two/three other events, (wud share wen I'm on pc)
Re: Share Your Evidence Based Juju Experiences Here by lilkech(m): 11:44am On Oct 08, 2011
I am not one to make much noise or talk many story.

One day (due to an odd circumstance which i do not want to talk about) i saw fire. I threw paper into the fire and it BURNED TO ASHES, Ok, Then (due to an off motive which i also have on intention of divulging) i literally put my full hand into the flame and guess what, NOTHING HAPPENED TO ME. i did not say i am a robot or that i was dreaming or that i an a jazz lover or user, all i am trying to say is that in this world of ours THERE ARE BOTH SIDES TO A COIN.
Re: Share Your Evidence Based Juju Experiences Here by mazaje(m): 11:48am On Oct 08, 2011
NO HEAR SAY OR PERSONAL EXPERIENCES PLEASE. . .PICTORIAL OR VIDEO EVIDENCE PLSSSSSSSSSSSSS. . . .ENOUGH OF THESE STORIES. . ,
Re: Share Your Evidence Based Juju Experiences Here by Nobody: 11:51am On Oct 08, 2011
I have witnessed two experiences:

1. My next door neighbour was hyponotized one saturday and she went to bring all her mother's jewelry and gave to the hypontist. It was after she had done this that her senses returned and she began to cry. I was there and the evidence was there.

2. Back in skol when GSM was a luxury and everybody didn't possess one, the phone call guy in my hostel used to receive our calls and give it to us. One day he received a call for someone and when he gave the guy the phone, the guy suddenly started behaving weird: he bought over 15000 naira recharge card from him and sent to the person. Later the guy started lamenting that he didn't know why he did so.

Juju is a form of spiritism of which can be found in this world.
Re: Share Your Evidence Based Juju Experiences Here by norrisman: 11:53am On Oct 08, 2011
@ OP

Are you educated or are you just looking for a laugh? How do you mean pictoral or video evidence? Is this a photoshop/ video effect compettition?
Re: Share Your Evidence Based Juju Experiences Here by pendo89(f): 11:57am On Oct 08, 2011
oh boy what century are we living in?

There's a world out there. A jujuless world full of jujuless talk and thoughts! The more you talk about this RUBBISH the more you believe.
It's delusional and only those who believe it experience it.
How can you sit and wait to hear about juju expe? Lord have mercy.
Re: Share Your Evidence Based Juju Experiences Here by mployer(m): 11:58am On Oct 08, 2011
@OP, you've made up your mind not to believe even before you asked the question
Re: Share Your Evidence Based Juju Experiences Here by mazaje(m): 11:59am On Oct 08, 2011
norrisman:

@ OP

Are you educated or are you just looking for a laugh? How do you mean pictoral or video evidence? Is this a photoshop/ video effect compettition?

Go on youtube there are videos of ALL kinds of things, there are video recording of people's personal s[i]e[/i]x tapes on the internet, videos of ALL kinds of things exist on the internet which were recorded using mobile phones or personal cameras, when will some one use his/her mobile phone and record or take a picture of any event that shows pins, nails or live animals coming out of the human body? When will people use their mobile phones to record people turning into animals or some of the fantastic stories we are hearing here? As the saying goes extra ordinary claims require extra ordinary evidence. . .
Re: Share Your Evidence Based Juju Experiences Here by mployer(m): 12:03pm On Oct 08, 2011
Go on youtube there are videos of ALL kinds of things, there are video recording of people's personal sex tapes on the internet, videos of ALL kinds of things exist on the internet which were recorded using mobile phones or personal cameras, when will some one use his/her mobile phone and record or take a picture of any event that shows pins, nails or live animals coming out of the human body? When will people use their mobile phones to record people turning into animals or some of the fantastic stories we are hearing here? As the saying goes extra ordinary claims require extra ordinary evidence. . .

You will still call it mere trick if you see one
Re: Share Your Evidence Based Juju Experiences Here by mazaje(m): 12:03pm On Oct 08, 2011
m-ployer:

NO, there is NOTHING that I haven't done personally to establish this claims, from sleeping in the grave yard to beating up the most feared and much touted juju men to desecrating juju shrines, visiting babalowo and joining secret cults which are said to empower their members all because I wanted to see the power of juju at work. . .Believe me there is NOTHING that I have not done personally to experience these things and I can CONFIDENTLY tell you that it's all a FARCE. . .
Re: Share Your Evidence Based Juju Experiences Here by mazaje(m): 12:05pm On Oct 08, 2011
m-ployer:

You will still call it mere trick if you see one

Even magic has its limits. . .I won't see a naked man flying around or vomiting a live bat and call it a trick. . . .Where are the video recordings of such fantastic events pls?. . .
Re: Share Your Evidence Based Juju Experiences Here by Nobody: 12:06pm On Oct 08, 2011
m-ployer:

Couldn't be said better.
Re: Share Your Evidence Based Juju Experiences Here by norrisman: 12:07pm On Oct 08, 2011
mazaje:

Go on youtube there are videos of ALL kinds of things, there are video recording of people's personal s[i]e[/i]x tapes on the internet, videos of ALL kinds of things exist on the internet which were recorded using mobile phones or personal cameras, when will some one use his/her mobile phone and record or take a picture of any event that shows pins, nails or live animals coming out of the human body? When will people use their mobile phones to record people turning into animals or some of the fantastic stories we are hearing here? As the saying goes extra ordinary claims require extra ordinary evidence. . .

Personal experience beats any video. Sometimes I think I am the one that is crazy. how can you ask for video or picture evidence when such sources are easily manipulated. So if I send you a link of a video of someone disappearing, you will start to believe juju exists abi? Have you heard of film trick or photoshop?. If you need video evidence, watch some nollywood movies and if you need pictorial evidence, read www.sunnewsonline.com
Re: Share Your Evidence Based Juju Experiences Here by lilkech(m): 12:09pm On Oct 08, 2011
@op. Farce abi? Maybe you are not in Nigeria then, cos that is the oly logical explanation to your statement.
Re: Share Your Evidence Based Juju Experiences Here by executinal(m): 12:12pm On Oct 08, 2011
Juju is real. Believe it or leave it.
Re: Share Your Evidence Based Juju Experiences Here by Nobody: 12:24pm On Oct 08, 2011
Re: Share Your Evidence Based Juju Experiences Here by Wizkhalifa2(m): 12:34pm On Oct 08, 2011
JUJU Z REAL, ND 4 DOSE ASKING 4 VIDEOS, DEREZ A VIDEO OF A GUY WALKING ON WATER, E WUS IN A POOL, PPLE WER EVEN SWIMMING UNDA IS FEET, REAL OR FAKE?? I DUNNO, [color=#990000][/color]
Re: Share Your Evidence Based Juju Experiences Here by eghost247(m): 12:55pm On Oct 08, 2011
@op go and watch Supernatural lol
Re: Share Your Evidence Based Juju Experiences Here by mazaje(m): 12:57pm On Oct 08, 2011
Wiz_khalifa:

JUJU Z REAL, ND 4 DOSE ASKING 4 VIDEOS, DEREZ A VIDEO OF A GUY WALKING ON WATER, E WUS IN A POOL, PPLE WER EVEN SWIMMING UNDA IS FEET, REAL OR FAKE?? I DUNNO, [color=#990000][/color]

It is false. . . The secets of how he did it was revealed. . .

Here is the video. . .

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nTE3WmMnovY
Re: Share Your Evidence Based Juju Experiences Here by joudini(m): 12:58pm On Oct 08, 2011
Man turn into BRAND NEW motorcycle, hahahahahahahahahaha.

Who said aids is the last plague? Gullibility is.

Despite the juju my forefathers had, they couldn't stop slavery for centuries, until the white man did.

Juju, juju, juju, yet the blackman still dies, smh.

All what some of you are claiming are illusions and hypnosis qhich can be explained by SCIENCE. Read up on houdini et al.

Your true religion is your attitude - Immortal Technique
Re: Share Your Evidence Based Juju Experiences Here by Ogosoga: 1:00pm On Oct 08, 2011
I had personally little experience about this, when I was in my primary six, in the village, there a time for masquerade festivals and you will see the villagers with parading different JUJU, One of my uncle who is part of the m will come and rub something on our chest saying that since we are going to watch the masquerade we need protection, after that he will bring out cutlass and cut us but in will not pierce to our skin then.

When he leaves we will always like to try it again, I personally will get a cutlass and cut myself on the laps but the place will only get swollen without a cut,
but once you go and have a shower you don’t try it because that is his warning.

So with that I believe that there is something about the JUJU of a thing each time I remember those experiences.  If there is no JUJU and mystic powers why do we pray now against the powers of evil?
I believe that any one that believes in the existence of God will surely believe in the existence of this
Evil powers because the bible mention about such occurrences.

Moses turns his staff to snake and Pharaohs Magicians did the same.

1 Like

Re: Share Your Evidence Based Juju Experiences Here by Naledi14(f): 1:11pm On Oct 08, 2011
In my country thers a news paper that reports on such matter i mean unclad women are found in peoples yards in the morning the ones that are found for some reason couldnt go back to where they came from in the night so they have nowher to hide so the community is called to see and news papers come and take pictures. Some people are really cynical even when given concrete proof they still wont believe. Most people dont think of a camera when these events are happening they are simply to shocked only white people have time for cameras they like to put themselevs in danger just look at all the ghost videos that are out there.
Re: Share Your Evidence Based Juju Experiences Here by harakiri(m): 1:12pm On Oct 08, 2011
pro01:

The only evidence of JUJU that I'm forced to believe (albeit reluctantly) is the 'Yahoo Plus' phenomenon. I mean, we know a couple of yahoo boys who can't speak/write anything in decent English to save their lives, yet they can persuade oyinbos (mostly through spell-laden(?) phone conversations) to sell their houses and send hundreds of thousands of dollars to some filthy rascals in Lagos. How! How do you explain that? Seriously, I've seen too many of these twerps driving Range Rovers, FXs, etc all over the place. Assuming they aren't closet armed robbers (and I doubt even that would be sufficient to fund their big spending lifestyles), then this has got to be juju. I used to be a staunch disbeliever as far as juju was concerned, but these yahoo plus boys seriously got me thinking. Surely, white people can't be that silly. You don't just wake up and send your life savings to a faceless but obviously semi-illiterate clown across the Atlantic unless there's some kind of supernatural, hypnotic force behind it.

Dude, I'll start by saying this :

You are what you think you are and what you think you are becomes your reality (That's one of my philosophies)

Before i explain the mystery behind the success of these "Yahoo Plus" guys, let me tell you a bit of my personal experience. . .

I have been into private business for a while now (A little bit of mineral ore exportation and real estate consultancy). Several months back (April) to be exact, i got a call from an Eygptian number and the caller said he saw some of my posts online concerning filling stations for sale and land in prime locations that could be used either for filling stations or fast food eateries. He said he was interested in buying land and he would be sending a relative to inspect the property coz he's not in Nigeria at the moment. He presented himself as a very big shot that was into big time oil and gas business as well as working with an oil firm in Eygpt. He gave me the impression that he intended to close the deal within a few weeks and his relative would be the one to handle the payments,change of ownership and all the required legal paper work. I thought i was on the verge of making some extra good money. The day came and when i met the "relative", my first instinct was to take him to Mr Biggs and feed him till his health got back. He looked so sickly,diseased,tattered and wretched and i wondered. . ."How can this possibly be the relative of a man who advertises himself as larger than life"? I put aside the red flags,I swallowed my doubts, took him to about 3 properties (at my own expense) and he seemed to prefer the one at Ikosi. I had already contacted all the family members, introduced him to them (even they themselves expected a "big man" and couldn't hide the astonishment on their faces) and we left after inspection. The next red flag came when he requested transport fare and i was like WTF? I caved in to avoid the embarassment, gave him some money and he left. Also, i reflected on some occasions when i tried to reach the guy supposedly residing in Egypt on the phone and his "secretary" who spoke with a thick unadultrated Yoruba accent would pick up and in a disaster called English, she would tell me "Call im back. Is in the toilet". Imagine that! Later that evening, the intended buyer from Eygpt called me and started talking about something totally different from property deals. He started talking about $2.1million USD that he had stashed from his "illegal oil deals" in Eygpt, he needed someone to recieve the funds for him in Nigeria, he didn't trust his relatives, he sees me as a honest person he could deal with, bla bla bla. At this point, i began to regret all my time,effort and resources wasted. I was so dumbfounded with anger that i couldn't even talk to him on the phone. I just cut the call, switched off my phone and went out to drink some beer. The next day, he sent me an email stating the same nonsense "investment" story plus he would be sending the money to my house address through "diplomatic transfer". He said he had already paid the charges to send it from Eygpt and all i had to do was pay a "little clearing charge" of $1,800. If i decided to harden my mind, i would have played along, invited the police who would be dressed in plain clothes and pick up these wanna-be con men but what would i gain? I would still spend my own money to "motivate" the police who would arrest and release them back into the street after a day or two. I would have not only lost money and time but also exposed myself to criminals and corrupt police officers who would want to use that opportunity to exploit me all in the name of "investigation".

Back to the issue. . .

These guys who thought they could con me are without doubt involved in juju. They are semi-literates and their class of people don't believe anything good can come to them without "spiritual help". It's their confidence in voodoo that makes them brazen in their exploits and if their intended victim is observant enough, the loop holes will be clear to see and red flags will be flashing non stop in his/her mind. It's THE SAME with those "Yahoo Plus" guys. The victim believes he/she is dealing with a genuine person the same way i believed i was dealing with a genuine person(even with all the terrible grammer and incoherent mispelling spelling). It all boils down to confidence in what they believe in.

Nuff said!

1 Like

Re: Share Your Evidence Based Juju Experiences Here by Ogosoga: 1:16pm On Oct 08, 2011
I had personally little experience about this, when I was in my primary six, in the village, there a time for masquerade festivals and you will see the villagers with parading different JUJU, One of my uncle who is part of the m will come and rub something on our chest saying that since we are going to watch the masquerade we need protection, after that he will bring out cutlass and cut us but in will not pierce to our skin then.

When he leaves we will always like to try it again, I personally will get a cutlass and cut myself on the laps but the place will only get swollen without a cut,
but once you go and have a shower you don’t try it because that is his warning.

So with that I believe that there is something about the JUJU of a thing each time I remember those experiences. If there is no JUJU and mystic powers why do we pray now against the powers of evil?
I believe that any one that believes in the existence of God will surely believe in the existence of this
Evil powers because the bible mention about such occurrences.

Moses turns his staff to snake and Pharaohs Magicians did the same.
Re: Share Your Evidence Based Juju Experiences Here by MrResource(m): 1:17pm On Oct 08, 2011
Does any1 have any experience with the Eke Idemili in Anambra, amazes me, say python no dey bite? Hmmm
Re: Share Your Evidence Based Juju Experiences Here by obelisk(m): 1:19pm On Oct 08, 2011
Juju is for real.
However I was brought up to see it as evil and so it is for most kids of my generation consequently dont expect anyone to share any personal experience here.
But I can say its real and has been used for good and bad.Its failure rate is way less than what we see in christianity and Islam.Its just so sad that its used more for bad than for good.Customary courts and magistrate courts are heavy laden with  evidence of juju,any lawyer in the house? undecided
Re: Share Your Evidence Based Juju Experiences Here by Nobody: 1:29pm On Oct 08, 2011
i have also witnessed touch and follow in our school that time, and also rain stopper at achi in enugu state,in a bush bar where a man told me that he can stop the rain which i doubted ,he stopped it, op magic,juju,jazz,witches,wizard,ogbanje are all real

@fingard02k, If I take this JUJU man ( that can command rain) to Sahara desert or an arid place in Southern California, would he be able to command rain to fall in such circumstances?
These so called 'rainmakers' are experts at reading clouds, Probe something before you believe it,
Re: Share Your Evidence Based Juju Experiences Here by Nobody: 1:30pm On Oct 08, 2011
mazaje:

. .I almost got into trouble when I tried to explain to some daft people in Benue state in 2009 that their child is not a witch. . , . .

You can't leave us hanging!! Did they try to lynch you? grin
Re: Share Your Evidence Based Juju Experiences Here by harakiri(m): 1:35pm On Oct 08, 2011
joudini:

Man turn into BRAND NEW motorcycle, hahahahahahahahahaha.

Who said aids is the last plague? Gullibility is.

Despite the juju my forefathers had, they couldn't stop slavery for centuries, until the white man did.

Juju, juju, juju, yet the blackman still dies, smh.

All what some of you are claiming are illusions and hypnosis qhich can be explained by SCIENCE. Read up on houdini et al.

Your true religion is your attitude - Immortal Technique

That "motorcycle transformation" tale is totally of the chain man! Even the producers of the movie TRANSFORMERS know that such a story line would be bad for business (imagine a boring movie whereby the "actor" changes into a motorcycle to fight bad guys). That sucks donkey a$$! ! !

With all their juju, they were still carried as slaves to foreign lands. With all their juju, there is still poverty and hardship in the land. With all their juju, Africa (or Black Africans to be specific) are retrogressively moving backward. With all their juju, touts keeping ruling them and looting billions and trillions of dollars. If you ask them why they do nothing about it, they'll tell you "Gofment juju strong ooo!". The same people will waste no time in lynching and burning the hungry thief who stole N100 but when they see these looters, they worship them as demi-gods forgetting that it's the looting of these thieves that brought about the conditions that made the thief steal in the first place.

The mindset of the black African needs urgent rehabiliation.

Nuff said!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Kumuyi - Why The Church Is Called Deeper Christian Life Ministry - / When A Bright Intelligent Child Becomes A Struggling Adult / Buhari’s Health: CAN Slams SGF Babachir, Warns Him Against Incurring God’s Wrath

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.