Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,287 members, 7,815,493 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:17 PM

Share Your Evidence Based Juju Experiences Here - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Share Your Evidence Based Juju Experiences Here (29036 Views)

Which One Of The Messiah Stories Do You Prefer To Others And Your Evidence? / Here Is Your Evidence To Show Jesus Was Not Really Born On Dec 25? / Pastor In A Live Spiritual Battle With Juju Priest (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Share Your Evidence Based Juju Experiences Here by Nobody: 8:51pm On Oct 08, 2011
Let me not derail this thread !!!
Re: Share Your Evidence Based Juju Experiences Here by Nobody: 8:53pm On Oct 08, 2011
The worst fool is the person that doesn't believe in God.

If you happen to go through Med school or be a Science student and you end up being an atheist, I'm only sorry for you.

Big bang theory my azz. Whoever postulated that is a slowpoke. Look at the order of things around you. Look at the order in a grain of sand- the well laid out latices in the molecular structure. Look at a leaf and see the order in its structure. Look and examine every single thing around you. Look into its molecular structure (the building blocks of that object) and tell me if a big bang created all that order.

Its like saying after a 10000000megaton nuclear explosion, diamonds, lions, humans, trees, crude oil, life, insects, and a billion other things; all having a definite order were formed.

The only thing a nuclear explosion can bring is destruction- Ask residents of Chernobyl, Hiroshima and Nagasaki.
Re: Share Your Evidence Based Juju Experiences Here by Nobody: 8:54pm On Oct 08, 2011

If you happen to go through Med school or be a Science student and you end up being an atheist, I'm only sorry for you.

Absolutely !
Re: Share Your Evidence Based Juju Experiences Here by deadie(m): 8:55pm On Oct 08, 2011
frosbel:

No surprise here, still living in stone age Afghanistan.

But are you seriously telling me that it takes common sense to be an atheist  

bewildering nonsense !!

Yes, it takes common sense to be an atheist.
Common sense like:
If God was fair, why does he allow so much suffering?
If God knew things in advance, why does he create evil men like Hitler, Abacha, etc?
If God was powerful, why doesn't he give some of that power to true Christians so that they will rule with morals and Christian values?
If there was a God, why does he not offer concrete proofs of his existence?
If there was God, why does he create atheist like me, who will deny his existence?
If there was God, why didn't he make humans have a unified religion instead of a bunch of them which makes people killing each other in his name?
And there are many more.

So back to my earlier response, the above questions are common sense questions that should be asked by any rational human. But as I said, common sense is obviously lacking in a lot of people.

And by the way, don't believe everything you read on the internet. If my location says Afghanistan, it may not necessarily mean that I am there.
Re: Share Your Evidence Based Juju Experiences Here by deadie(m): 8:56pm On Oct 08, 2011
pDude:

Big slam theory my azz. Whoever postulated that is a slowpoke. Look at the order of things around you. Look at the order in a grain of sand- the well laid out latices in the molecular structure. Look at a leaf and see the order in its structure. Look and examine every single thing around you. Look into its molecular structure (the building blocks of that object) and tell me if a big slam created all that order.

Its like saying after a 10000000megaton nuclear explosion, diamonds, lions, humans, trees, crude oil, life, insects, and a billion other things; all having a definite order were formed.

The only thing a nuclear explosion can bring is destruction- Ask residents of Chernobyl, Hiroshima and Nagasaki.

You wallow in your ignorance.
Re: Share Your Evidence Based Juju Experiences Here by lolip(f): 9:00pm On Oct 08, 2011
I'm not a believer in juju but i do know that it exists, and its not only a Nigeria or African thing, but i know for a fact that many whites also believe in it (just that they call it by a different name - voodoo).
Just last month here in Abuja, I went to a bank to withdraw an amount of money that I was supposed to use to pay for an exam, I was given a pack of N500 notes and also some loose change which i confirmed before leaving the bank. I kept the money in my purse that never left my hands and proceeded to the office where i was supposed to make the payment which was on the same street with the bank. On reaching there and opening my purse, lo and behold! i saw pieces of white paper roughly cut into the shape of naira notes wrapped with a rubber band where my money was supposed to be. Many of the people around me that day had different theories as to what might have happened, but the general consensus was that it was supernatural. Up till today, I still cannot explain how it happened that money turned into paper right in my very hands but i do know that it extends beyond the physical.
Asking for a video proof is not very realistic, because most of these things happen very fast and unexpectedly and you don't expect people to go about with cameras just waiting for a juju manifestation to take place so they can record it. Asking for photos is no good either because, imagine showing me 2 different pictures of a woman and a cat and telling me that it was the woman that changed to a cat because the transformation process cannot be captured, I'll simply dismiss it as crap and it proves nada.
Re: Share Your Evidence Based Juju Experiences Here by deadie(m): 9:05pm On Oct 08, 2011
loli_p:

I'm not a believer in juju but i do know that it exists, and its not only a Nigeria or African thing, but i know for a fact that many whites also believe in it (just that they call it by a different name - voodoo).
Just last month here in Abuja, I went to a bank to withdraw an amount of money that I was supposed to use to pay for an exam, I was given a pack of N500 notes and also some loose change which i confirmed before leaving the bank. I kept the money in my purse that never left my hands and proceeded to the office where i was supposed to make the payment which was on the same street with the bank. On reaching there and opening my purse, lo and behold! i saw pieces of white paper roughly cut into the shape of naira notes wrapped with a rubber band where my money was supposed to be. Many of the people around me that day had different theories as to what might have happened, but the general consensus was that it was supernatural. Up till today, I still cannot explain how it happened that money turned into paper right in my very hands but i do know that it extends beyond the physical.
Asking for a video proof is not very realistic, because most of these things happen very fast and unexpectedly and you don't expect people to go about with cameras just waiting for a juju manifestation to take place so they can record it. Asking for photos is no good either because, imagine showing me 2 different pictures of a woman and a cat and telling me that it was the woman that changed to a cat because the transformation process cannot be captured, I'll simply dismiss it as crap and it proves nada.

Two things:
1. You cannot claim to be a non-believer and still believe it exists. That will make you a believer.
2. That 'whites believe also in juju' does not make it true. Every race has some gullible persons, although Nigerians seem to be the only group that derive pride in their ignorance.
Re: Share Your Evidence Based Juju Experiences Here by mazaje(m): 9:08pm On Oct 08, 2011
pDude:

Only a fool will say that there is a God he can't provide evidence for. . .

Big slam theory my azz. Whoever postulated that is a slowpoke. Look at the order of things around you. Look at the order in a grain of sand- the well laid out latices in the molecular structure. Look at a leaf and see the order in its structure. Look and examine every single thing around you. Look into its molecular structure (the building blocks of that object) and tell me if a big slam created all that order.

Firstly if you go through Med school you will realize that there are so many disease, you will discover that plants, animal and humans bodies are very vulnerable to all kinds of diseases . . .When you look around you will see waste, destruction and death, you will see diseases, natural disasters like hurricanes, typhoons, volcanoes, mudslides, earth quakes. . .Look at all the death and destruction you see around and tell me if any God created all those things. . .  

When you look around you see as much order as you see chaos. . . .Things keep happening randomly all the time. . .Do you have any evidence to show that the universe was created by one entity and its speaks the human language?. . .

Assuming God exist he is also responsible for some of the destruction we see around, no? This thread is not about the existence of God but about juju claims. . .
Re: Share Your Evidence Based Juju Experiences Here by Nobody: 9:13pm On Oct 08, 2011
deadie:

You wallow in your ignorance.

According to your profile, ignorance is bliss. And I'm enjoying every moment of that bliss.

Now let me engage you a bit.
Let's work with probabilities. Look at the entire universe and everything in it. When I say everything, I mean strip everything to its atomic structure (strip every grain of sand, drop of water, drop of blood, living cell, etc). Do you see a definite order in them all? Good! I believe you do.

So with all these KER-ZILLIONS things having a definite order, what is the probability that all these things (uncountable things with definite order) were formed from a single event called the big b.ang theory? What is the probability?

[B] we are still looking at the structures o! We have not yet even gone into their functions which are superbly carried out with a definite order. [/B]

So what is the probability that a random event that happened only once could create all these things with all these order?

If you can answer that and calculate it on paper using a mathematical formula that is proven, then I will stop believing in God.

While you are at it, please I want you to detonate 1 million different nuclear explosions and kindly show me an amoeba (simple form of life) that was created from any one of those millions.

Thank you.
Re: Share Your Evidence Based Juju Experiences Here by Nobody: 9:20pm On Oct 08, 2011
@Mazaje- I dey laff you.

Kindly define the word chaos.

Pls define that word and then I will tell you a little something about it.
Re: Share Your Evidence Based Juju Experiences Here by deadie(m): 9:23pm On Oct 08, 2011
pDude:

According to your profile, ignorance is bliss. And I'm enjoying every moment of that bliss.

Let's work with probabilities. Look at the entire universe and everything in it. When I say everything, I mean strip everything to its atomic structure (strip every grain of sand, drop of water, drop of blood, living cell, etc). Do you see a definite order in them all? Good! I believe you do.

So with all these KER-ZILLIONS things having a definite order, what is the probability that all these things (uncountable things with definite order) were formed from a single event called the big b.ang theory? What is the probability?

[B] we are still looking at the structures o! We have not yet even gone into their functions which are superbly carried out with a definite order. [/B]

So what is the probability that a random event that happened only once could create all these things with all these order?

If you can answer that and calculate it on paper using a mathematical formula that is proven, then I will stop believing in God.

While you are at it, please I want you to detonate 1 million different nuclear explosions and kindly show me an amoeba (simple form of life) that was created from any one of those millions.

Thank you.

And where did you learn about the atomic structure? In your Sunday school class? Here is a popular quote:
d[b]o not argue with an ignorant person, for he will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience. [/b]And with that, I wish you a good night.
Re: Share Your Evidence Based Juju Experiences Here by mazaje(m): 9:27pm On Oct 08, 2011
pDude:

Thank you.

As deadie has said. . .In which part of the bible did you get to know about the atom, the cell, or the structure and nature of the universe?. . . .
Re: Share Your Evidence Based Juju Experiences Here by Nobody: 9:32pm On Oct 08, 2011
@deadie- hahaha. I didn't learn that from my sunday school class. My sunday school class taught me about a God that gave me a brain, hand, feet, organs, etc to be able to learn and store countless things at a time.

I am yet to see a device that has an infinite amount of memory and can store endless gigabytes of data. The brain is the only organ that can do such yet scientists are still puzzled by it. My blackberry has an abysmal amount of storage: a pathetic 2gigs- that's the best RIM scientists could come up with sad

Big ba.ng theory created my brain right? I laff in portugese.

Abeg this arguement don tire me.
Re: Share Your Evidence Based Juju Experiences Here by Nobody: 9:36pm On Oct 08, 2011
deadie:

2. That 'whites believe also in juju' does not make it true. Every race has some gullible persons, although Nigerians seem to be the only group that derive pride in their ignorance.

Look up American evangelical christians. grin
Re: Share Your Evidence Based Juju Experiences Here by mazaje(m): 9:40pm On Oct 08, 2011
pDude:

@deadie- hahaha. I didn't learn that from my sunday school class. My sunday school class taught me about a God that gave me a brain, hand, feet, organs, etc to be able to learn and store countless things at a time.

I am yet to see a device that has an infinite amount of memory and can store endless gigabytes of data. The brain is the only organ that can do such yet scientists are still puzzled by it. My blackberry has an abysmal amount of storage: a pathetic 2gigs- that's the best RIM scientists could come up with sad

Big ba.ng theory created my brain right? I laff in portugese.

Abeg this arguement don tire me.

according to the bible human beings were created from sand. . .What evidence is there to support this claim? What evidence do you have that sand can be converted to the brain, hands, legs etc. . .Animals were spoken into existence by God using the hebrew language perhaps. . .Evidence of voice turning into living things. . .
Re: Share Your Evidence Based Juju Experiences Here by tpia5: 9:43pm On Oct 08, 2011
@ loli-p

did anyone bump into you on your way from the bank.

That's a very common scenario in nigeria for goodness sake.

Face palm.
Re: Share Your Evidence Based Juju Experiences Here by free123: 9:45pm On Oct 08, 2011
How did u know u are u?, d air u breathe where does it come from or go to? Why did some apes decide to evolve to human beings while others decided to remain? How many apes have evolved to human beings lately or did it happen once and for all? How many human beings have evolved to other creatures or did evolution stop after human evolution? The letters that i am typing, which medium do they have to travel before getting to u? The call u make with ur phone, can u record it with ur camera how it travels to me?
Re: Share Your Evidence Based Juju Experiences Here by Nobody: 9:46pm On Oct 08, 2011
pDude:

@Martian- I am a scientist, a realist and a christian. Science is filled with numerous empty spaces and that is why scientists bring forth hypothesis for phenomenon that can't be explained. Now let me ask you this.
Pls kindly explain in detail what makes the heart beat continuously. I mean the real mechanism that makes the heart beat continuously besides all the K-ions, Ca-ions, Purkinje fibres, AS-node and all that poo. I want to know what makes the heart beat. Scientist aint discovered it yet oo!

Of course you're a scientist.  Every christian on nairaland is a scientist. I'm not a scientist but I know how to find reliable information if I don't know something or can't expalin it clearly enough, so here's something to help your "scientist" self understand your heart beat.
The folks at the AMA have something on that.
http://circ.ahajournals.org/content/113/23/2775.short
Re: Share Your Evidence Based Juju Experiences Here by Nobody: 9:47pm On Oct 08, 2011
Now let me tell you what a 10000000megaton (big bang theory) did.

The b.b theory created tiny cells, zillions of them, then it made them all assemble and then form a tissue, then billions of tissues came together and formed an organ. That organ was my brain.

Then the bb theory went ahead and formed a different group of cells with a lot of calcium in them, and these calcium-filled cells came together and formed a skull.

The bb theory then told that skull to encase that brain so that it doesn't get damaged.

Thereafter the bb theory told my skull to be covered by 5 DIFFERENT LAYERS of tissue between my white skull and my outer skin.

Then this same ol' bb theory told my head that it was better to be on my neck and not on my chest or under my feet.

Thereafter the bb theory formed electric pulses that will control a body that it will later form. It also told the brain that it will have the capacity to endless amounts of data too.

This isn't up to 0.00000000001% of what the big ban.g theory did o! It still did a million things too.

Don't forget, the b.b theory was a nuclear blast that made Chernobyl look like a walk in the playground.

Mtsheww! How pathetic.
Re: Share Your Evidence Based Juju Experiences Here by Nobody: 9:52pm On Oct 08, 2011

Re: Share Your Evidence Based Juju Experiences Here
« #107 on: Today at 06:43:56 PM »
Quote from: obo_man on Today at 06:15:17 PM

Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin, @Aribisala, i'm not on drugs, I just think your vehement believe in Juju is retrogressive,  

my vehement belief in juju??
please provide evidence that i have any belief in juju vehement or otherwise
 guy you need to
1. stop using drugs
2. go and study the english language properly i know you cannot possibly have passed JAMB without cheating
3. get a job
4 , stay away from me

@Aribisala, thanks, it is meant to be belief,
Re: Share Your Evidence Based Juju Experiences Here by Nobody: 9:53pm On Oct 08, 2011
free123:

How did u know u are u?, d air u breathe where does it come from or go to? Why did some apes decide to evolve to human beings while others decided to remain? How many apes have evolved to human beings lately or did it happen once and for all? How many human beings have evolved to other creatures or did evolution stop after human evolution? The letters that i am typing, which medium do they have to travel before getting to u? The call u make with your phone, can u record it with your camera how it travels to me?  

For the air you breathe, read about photosynthesis, plant respiration etc
For evolution, buy a biology textbook or use google. Here's a link toStanford University http://plato.stanford.edu/entries/evolution/

For how how radio waves travel. I'll let the astrophysicists at NASA tell you. This is also meant for kids so it shouldn't go over your head.  http://science.hq.nasa.gov/kids/imagers/ems/radio.html
Re: Share Your Evidence Based Juju Experiences Here by Nobody: 10:03pm On Oct 08, 2011
pDude:

Now let me tell you what a 10000000megaton (big slam theory) did.
The b.b theory created tiny cells, zillions of them, then it made them all assemble and then form a tissue, then billions of tissues came together and formed an organ. That organ was my brain.
Then the bb theory went ahead and formed a different group of cells with a lot of calcium in them, and these calcium-filled cells came together and formed a skull.
The bb theory then told that skull to encase that brain so that it doesn't get damaged.
Thereafter the bb theory told my skull to be covered by 5 DIFFERENT LAYERS of tissue between my white skull and my outer skin.
Then this same ol' bb theory told my head that it was better to be on my neck and not on my chest or under my feet.
Thereafter the bb theory formed electric pulses that will control a body that it will later form. It also told the brain that it will have the capacity to endless amounts of data too.
This isn't up to 0.00000000001% of what the big ban.g theory did o! It still did a million things too.
Don't forget, the b.b theory was a nuclear blast that made Chernobyl look like a walk in the playground.
Mtsheww! How pathetic.

You know what's really pathetic? You claim to be a scientist but can't seem to separate astorphysic's  B.B theory and Biology's evolution? I mean, why would anyone versed in science equate the Big B@ng with a man made nuclear accident? What science degree do you have? You know that a sociologist is also a scientist but that doesn't mean he can split an atom.
Re: Share Your Evidence Based Juju Experiences Here by Nobody: 10:10pm On Oct 08, 2011
^^

Martin, its bed time , time for grownups  grin

Let me read you a book on the fairy tale of evolution !

Re: Share Your Evidence Based Juju Experiences Here by Nobody: 10:11pm On Oct 08, 2011
@Martian- you seem to be running outta steam.

The reason is because only an atomic blast is the closest phenomenon that can be used to relate the big b.ang theory.
Secondly, evolution is resultant from the b.b theory. Innit?

Please I need an answer to this question:

Calculate with a mathematical formula (as a scientist that you are) the probability that everything in the entire universe was created from a big b.ang event (a gargantuan nuclear blast).

I await your answer.

And I want to know how soon we should expect the next one. grin
Re: Share Your Evidence Based Juju Experiences Here by free123: 10:15pm On Oct 08, 2011
Mazeja
i will assume u dont know those answers. Let me still go ahead, u have to provide a video evidence of how those plants give out oxygen and how we inhale it. U have to provide video evidence of how ur fore fathers evolved from apes to human beings.

When a rational being looks at what u consider evolution critically, it really sucks
Re: Share Your Evidence Based Juju Experiences Here by Nobody: 10:24pm On Oct 08, 2011
Where are all those atheists? Are you all hiding or sleeping?

Talking about sleep: is it the big bang theory that told you that every night you must sleep? Why don't you stop sleeping and stay awake the rest of your life since everything happens by chance? cheesy

Na una papa evolve from baboon and gorilla grin
Re: Share Your Evidence Based Juju Experiences Here by redsun(m): 10:29pm On Oct 08, 2011
Juju is concept,just last islam and christianity.It is something people believe in to help them deal with the supernatural,their fears and the troubled souls,the souls of the wicked,man.
Re: Share Your Evidence Based Juju Experiences Here by Nobody: 10:33pm On Oct 08, 2011
^^^

And you live in England 

You should be deported immediately for making such a statement !! grin
Re: Share Your Evidence Based Juju Experiences Here by redsun(m): 10:38pm On Oct 08, 2011
What made Africans believe so much in the "master" oyinbo,the master with bulala,that they callously rejected their own ways,their own culture,religion,mentality,precedences,etc.And even the so called educated ones fall for the gaff.

It is embarassing.
Re: Share Your Evidence Based Juju Experiences Here by Nobody: 10:49pm On Oct 08, 2011
pDude:

@Martian- you seem to be running outta steam.
The reason is because only an atomic blast is the closest phenomenon that can be used to relate the big b.ang theory.
Secondly, evolution is resultant from the b.b theory. Innit?
Please I need an answer to this question:
Calculate with a mathematical formula (as a scientist that you are) the probability that everything in the entire universe was created from a big b.ang event (a gargantuan nuclear blast).
I await your answer.
And I want to know how soon we should expect the next one. grin

You don't need me, you need to go to college. And if you already did, I think you need to go to a different one. One that is actually accredited.
Re: Share Your Evidence Based Juju Experiences Here by free123: 11:06pm On Oct 08, 2011
I want these atheists to provide video evidence of how some apes evolve to human beings and equally tell me why some apes chose to remain apes instead of human beings.
Re: Share Your Evidence Based Juju Experiences Here by Nobody: 11:14pm On Oct 08, 2011
Maybe a picture might help prove that we did indeed evolve. hahaha grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

When A Bright Intelligent Child Becomes A Struggling Adult / Buhari’s Health: CAN Slams SGF Babachir, Warns Him Against Incurring God’s Wrath / Is It Good For A Muslim Lady To Marry A Christian

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.