Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,225 members, 7,815,288 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:14 AM

Share Your Evidence Based Juju Experiences Here - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Share Your Evidence Based Juju Experiences Here (29033 Views)

Which One Of The Messiah Stories Do You Prefer To Others And Your Evidence? / Here Is Your Evidence To Show Jesus Was Not Really Born On Dec 25? / Pastor In A Live Spiritual Battle With Juju Priest (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Share Your Evidence Based Juju Experiences Here by harakiri(m): 1:38pm On Oct 08, 2011
::Andrew:::

With ma two Unclad eyes i have seen someone disappear, i had a serious headache all through the day.

It was about 6 years ago, an armed robber being chased by the police  was caught, he knelt down while the police were

trying to stop the public from burning him, just like air with ma eyes on him he vanished
. That was the day i knew

ma legs could overtake bikes.

Yeah right! ! !

I also teleported to the out-world via a portal and defeated Shao Kahn in Mortal Kombat.

Na wa ooo! See pipo.
Re: Share Your Evidence Based Juju Experiences Here by mazaje(m): 1:42pm On Oct 08, 2011
harakiri:

That "motorcycle transformation" tale is totally of the chain man! Even the producers of the movie TRANSFORMERS know that such a story line would be bad for business (imagine a boring movie whereby the "actor" changes into a motorcycle to fight bad guys). That sucks donkey a$$! ! !

With all their juju, they were still carried as slaves to foreign lands. With all their juju, there is still poverty and hardship in the land. With all their juju, Africa (or Black Africans to be specific) are retrogressively moving backward. With all their juju, touts keeping ruling them and looting billions and trillions of dollars. If you ask them why they do nothing about it, they'll tell you "Gofment juju strong ooo!". The same people will waste no time in lynching and burning the hungry thief who stole N100 but when they see these looters, they worship them as demi-gods forgetting that it's the looting of these thieves that brought about the conditions that made the thief steal in the first place.

The mindset of the black African needs urgent rehabiliation.

Nuff said!

How can we ever develop and start making things like cars and aeroplane when educated people with university degrees believe in outlandish things like a man turning into a motor bike, or families live in trees and travel with the tree where ever they go?. . . .The thing is that you will never see any video recording or picture from their moble phones to support these stories, we have mobile phone recordings of ministers and senators of different countries having s[i]e[/i]x all over the internet. . .Crazy
Re: Share Your Evidence Based Juju Experiences Here by harakiri(m): 1:53pm On Oct 08, 2011
mazaje:

How can we ever develop and start making things like cars and aeroplane when educated people with university degrees believe in outlandish things like a man turning into a motor bike, or families live in trees and travel with the tree where ever they go?. . . .The thing is that you will never see any video recording or picture from their moble phones to support these stories, we have mobile phone recordings of ministers and senators of different countries having s[i]e[/i]x all over the internet. . .Crazy

It's really depressing when you think about it and we wonder we black African nations kept receding backward. Most times, it's always "dem say,dem say" talk and the few who are brazen enough to claim to have personally witnessed it are usually vague in their narrations. If you study them up close, you'll notice that they sell the story to you via appealing to your fears and insecurities rather than facts that build confidence in their tales. They'll be like "When i saw the ghost, Chei! My head expanded thrice it's size" or "The guns those robbers used are not ordinary guns! They sounded like earthquakes,their voice was like that of spirits and the whole house was shaking". These are the kind of things you hear and you begin to wonder if it's not the same AK-47 they're talking about. You begin to wonder why they didn't put their triple headed picture on facebook!

Depressing stuff man!

1 Like

Re: Share Your Evidence Based Juju Experiences Here by Nobody: 1:54pm On Oct 08, 2011
Nigerians are a superstitious lot.
This explains why people believe in all kinds of dumb myths such as juju.
It never fails to amuse me that people who are intellectually sound get taken in by all these juju stories-it is as if reason just departs from them.
A few weeks ago some crack pot started a myth about people dying if they answered calls from certain numbers on their mobile phones and people believed it! At another time another n.ut case started a myth about peoples p.rivates disappearing in to thin air if they touched you with juju.
At one time people believed the myth that a man could turn into a goat if you picked up money dropped on the road-dam.n!
The funniest part is that with all the technology available,no body has ever taken a picture of these strange happenings.A few months ago some one came on to this forum and claimed to be a witch-You needed to read the posts of some people-it was obvious they were scared to death feeling a witch could affect them through cyber space!
This obssession with juju would have been amusing if it wasn't so pathetic.
PEACE!!!
Re: Share Your Evidence Based Juju Experiences Here by Elgaxton(m): 2:02pm On Oct 08, 2011
Hi Mazaje,

First of all I will tell you that I've had an amazing laugh with this your thread,

Juju is real! The bible talks about lying wonders with which the devil deceives,

2 Thessalonians 2:9
Even him, whose coming is after the working of Satan with all power and signs and lying wonders,

But there's a greater power, the Name of Jesus Christ.

If you are really looking for pictorial or video evidence then watch ABS (Anambra Broadcasting service)
on Mondays (I dont know if the show is still on though).

The name of the show is "Omeleme" meaning "It happened".

So Mazaje, its for real, we are not ignorant of the vices of the devil ok yet we are stronger in the power of God's might.

I wish you all the best in your research anyway and don't fall down from your chair from laughter cos u r gonna read some
very hilarious stories as this thread progresses  grin grin
Re: Share Your Evidence Based Juju Experiences Here by harakiri(m): 2:03pm On Oct 08, 2011
@Mazaje

Do you still remember the tales of India beating Nigeria in a soccer game? Some say it's 99 goals, others say 10 goals etc There is nobody who was born within the last 30-50 years that hasn't heard that tale. They claim the Indians used voodoo against the Nigerian team and as a result, when the strikers were approaching out goalie, the keeper would run away because his visuals on the ball would either be a huge piece of rock or a lion sprinting towards the goal post. They also say Indian got banned from soccer because of that.

I've seen people who narrate the tale as if they watched the match live at the stadium. Further questioning brings out the usual "dem say, dem say" monologue. Till date, i haven't seen proof that such a match took place. I stand to be corrected that it's all a ruse.
Re: Share Your Evidence Based Juju Experiences Here by Nobody: 2:06pm On Oct 08, 2011
It's sad that majority of Nigerians still believe in this SHHIIT called Juju, How are we going to be creative (i.e put a man on Mars, find the cure for HIV, invent substitute for fossil fuels etc) if we keep believing in this Shit,

Look at the Juju man that has developed bullet-proof vest (charm), He can easily sell his ideas to the world and make Billions, Do you know how many American and NATO soldiers that have been killed in this gulf war by guns? The most advanced bullet-proof we have is a body armour and as you and I know, it has its limitations.

People disappearing, Whao, maybe you lost focus and you thought he/she disappeared, Imagine if he/she is surrounded  by crowds and if the crowds are also actors and  suddenly shout to you the viewers that he has disappeared,

As for pins coming out of a body, that's very unbelievable, We need actual video evidence to believe it,

If I take a rain-maker to Somalia, a country that is currently experiencing drought and famine, will this rain-maker be able to command rain to fall? Do you think if there is such power, people will still be investing time and huge money on dams, irrigation and satellites ( to monitor weather)?

The problem with Juju believers is that they look out for things that are not there or things not worth bothering about.

In conclusion, when you mix  lazy mind with a fearful mind, you get a JUJU believer. I think that is what differentiates us from Europeans. Europeans are always probing while Africans are always believing, A prober controls his environment, a believer lives at the mercy of his environment.
Re: Share Your Evidence Based Juju Experiences Here by Progreen: 2:07pm On Oct 08, 2011
It's sad that majority of Nigerians still believe in this SHHIIT called Juju. Yes o oooo
Re: Share Your Evidence Based Juju Experiences Here by Fesisko(m): 2:15pm On Oct 08, 2011
i have seen real magic at work live,not hearsay.three yrs ago,a woman(neighbor) was cooking ogbono soup n her friend came visiting.she asked her friend to look after the cooking while she dashed out to buy Maggi at the opposite house.when she came back,behold;the whole pot of soup turned into blood.she raised an alarm n that attracted everybody including me.after much interrogation n to our greattest suprise,her friend latter confessed to hav change the soup to blood spiritually.to cutshort the story,strange things,magic or juju exist.
Re: Share Your Evidence Based Juju Experiences Here by Nobody: 2:21pm On Oct 08, 2011
harakiri:

@Mazaje

Do you still remember the tales of India beating Nigeria in a soccer game? Some say it's 99 goals, others say 10 goals etc There is nobody who was born within the last 30-50 years that hasn't heard that tale. They claim the Indians used voodoo against the Nigerian team and as a result, when the strikers were approaching out goalie, the keeper would run away because his visuals on the ball would either be a huge piece of rock or a lion sprinting towards the goal post. They also say Indian got banned from soccer because of that.

I've seen people who narrate the tale as if they watched the match live at the stadium. Further questioning brings out the usual "dem say, dem say" monologue. Till date, i haven't seen proof that such a match took place. I stand to be corrected that it's all a ruse.

I wasn't born when the match took place and I have never seen any video or news story about it but this story is just too epic not to be real. If there is one urban legend I choose to believe in, it's Nigeria vs India. lmao

My favorite part of the story is when Segun Odegbami scored Nigeria's lone goal in the 100-1 drubbing and the ball turned into a rock and tore his boot open when he kicked it. Nigerian schools had awesome stories!!! grin
Re: Share Your Evidence Based Juju Experiences Here by Orikinla(m): 2:26pm On Oct 08, 2011
My father was a Babalawo who turned egg into live fowl.

And Yorubas can use Juju eggs to set a house ablaze.
Re: Share Your Evidence Based Juju Experiences Here by 2mch(m): 2:35pm On Oct 08, 2011
We were taught not to believe in juju, but i have seen things. shocked shocked shocked. And now acknowledge that as there is good in humans, there is also evil. I cant remember which part of Lagos it was, but i have seen a bird drop. I didnt see the transformation but some moments later people gathered around a woman that couldnt move and was almost Unclad. Also, i have seen a little girl claiming to be possessed do swimming actions on concrete. shocked shocked shocked. It was very smooth like she was swimming in water. Till today i cannot explain it, but those experiences really stuck. You become confused because you dont know what to believe. All i know is that as there is good, there is also evil out there. Never take anyone on face value. undecided
Re: Share Your Evidence Based Juju Experiences Here by ikechukz(m): 2:47pm On Oct 08, 2011
if u say there is nothing like juju,u are only deceiving yourself not me.i've witnessed where a guy change a small rope to a big snake.i saw it with my own eyes.this stuff is very common in benin city.if u live benin u would know they used to do it in ring road
Re: Share Your Evidence Based Juju Experiences Here by Fesisko(m): 2:51pm On Oct 08, 2011
In April last year,I was travelling to Ekpoma.after Benin/Auchi Bye-pass,an incoming vehicle lost control.my Driver tried to avoid him but the two vehicles had an accident.not up to five seconds,all of us came down (some substained various degree of injuries) but the Driver of the other vehicle was no where to be found.after about 20minutes.we saw the driver walking towards us unhurt.he later told he dissapeared wen the accident was about to happen.we almost linched him but for the quick intervention of the police.things dey happen!
Re: Share Your Evidence Based Juju Experiences Here by Nobody: 3:08pm On Oct 08, 2011
I wonder why with all this juju mumbo jumbo,Nigeria super Eagles have not been able to win the FIFA world cup?
@OP,intresting thread,but some of the infantile responses are starting to give me a headache.
Let me go and watch the 2nd half of Nigeria/Guinea match-It appears the Guineans are applying juju,because Nigeria has had some clear cut chances and has failed to score-I bet the juju is in the Guinean goalkeepers gloves-He should be searched,ASAP! grin
PEACE!!!
Re: Share Your Evidence Based Juju Experiences Here by Wizkhalifa2(m): 3:14pm On Oct 08, 2011
Fesisko:

In April last year,I was travelling to Ekpoma.after Benin/Auchi Bye-pass,an incoming vehicle lost control.my Driver tried to avoid him but the two vehicles had an accident.not up to five seconds,all of us came down (some substained various degree of injuries) but the Driver of the other vehicle was no where to be found.after about 20minutes.we saw the driver walking towards us unhurt.he later told he dissapeared wen the accident was about to happen.we almost linched him but for the quick intervention of the police.things dey happen!
Nawa o!, UR DRIVER SHUD JOIN D X-MEN, I HEARD NIGHT -CRAWLER WENT SOLO, grin
Re: Share Your Evidence Based Juju Experiences Here by switch47(m): 3:20pm On Oct 08, 2011
What i am about to tell you is a possible case of actual metaphysical juju/witchery manifestation . and it is public knowledge, in fact it is in court already. a lady crashed through the roof of a couple in Akure the capital of ondo state, and the gist is that she transformed into a cat before crashing through the roof in the middle of the night half n.ked.  the issue here is how did she get on to the top of the roof of a big house without using a ladder, the matter is already in court  follow the links below to if you doubt me. it is even already a topic on Nairaland.

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?topic=759124.msg9141066#msg9141066

http://www.naijahood.com/2011/09/woman-transformed-to-cat-in-akure-ondo.html
Re: Share Your Evidence Based Juju Experiences Here by aribisala0(m): 3:28pm On Oct 08, 2011
there is an old woman on my street. she lives alone . she does not eat or drink. she does not go to market and there is no toilet in her house. they say she is 400 years old. when you pass her compound you can hear the sounds of goats and chickens but those people who have entered say there is no animal inside.
there is a tale that;one day it was raining very heavily but it did not touch her house. after the rain 2 children died and they said she was responsible so all the OPC people in the area mobilized and went to her house. they said they will kill her . they forced their way into her compound . after some time they all came out dancing and singing her praise. they said they will kill anybody who accused her falsely.

another story; day one man bought a cow for his father's burial ceremony but when they tried to kill it the cow started singing this old woman's name so they could not kill it. they said it is because the dead father was owing this woman 3 pounds from 1954.
one day my car did not start so i went to the bus stop. she said "ah ah what happened?" and i told her .she asked me  what is the name of your car? Toyota i told her she said "oya toyota start now,now". by the time i got home the engine was running. i used the car for two months before i bought petrol
very powerful woman grin grin
Re: Share Your Evidence Based Juju Experiences Here by maasoap(m): 3:34pm On Oct 08, 2011
@OP, your intention was neither to seek the truth nor see picture/video link but to tell us that magic and juju do not exist. You've asked us and we'll share our experience with you. What I want to share here happened before introduction of camera phones in Nigeria.
1. I've seen soup being prepared using dry calabash and it didn't burn.
2. I've seen yam being cooked inside black clay pot without adding water.
3. I've seen a friend bathed with acid during vigilante work. shirt, trousers and pair of canvas burnt but his skin didn't burnt.
Yet, this year Governorship election in Rivers State, I saw corp members with burnt skins when attacked with acid.
4. I know a man that whenever a visitor was coming to his house, the half calabash he hanged vertically to the ceiling would turn towards the entrance of his room but turn away from the entrance when no visitor was coming.
5. I saw a young man (in 1994) who was a rival to our dreaded brother beaten with a black ring (when passing in our area) and started foaming from the mouth like someone with epilepsy but immediately became okay when he was given table salt.
6. During Osun Osogbo festival in 2000, a local magician was using small hall to entertain us (spectators). Spraying sweets and chewing gums from nowhere, bringing dove out from empty can, etc. Then he called one small boy out and asked him to stand on a small box. After few incantations, the boy became lifeless and remained still. Then he removed the box underneath the boy and the boy was dangling in the air and we all clapped. Trouble started when the boy couldn't come back to life again. The magician started sweating profusely and after about 20 minutes, the boy came back to life. I didn't know what went wrong that night but I was really scared.
@OP, if you really want to slap someone as part of your research, I can take take you to Ifon Osun. Mail me at oladeleprince2005@yahoo.com
Re: Share Your Evidence Based Juju Experiences Here by hoodboy(m): 3:34pm On Oct 08, 2011
Well I still can't explain this picture

Re: Share Your Evidence Based Juju Experiences Here by maasoap(m): 3:35pm On Oct 08, 2011
@OP, your intention was neither to seek the truth nor see picture/video link but to tell us that magic and juju do not exist. You've asked us and we'll share our experience with you. What I want to share here happened before introduction of camera phones in Nigeria.
3. I've seen a friend bathed with acid during vigilante work. shirt, trousers and pair of canvas burnt but his skin didn't burnt.
Yet, this year Governorship election in Rivers State, I saw corp members with burnt skins when attacked with acid.
4. I know a man that whenever a visitor was coming to his house, the half calabash he hanged vertically to the ceiling would turn towards the entrance of his room but turn away from the entrance when no visitor was coming.
5. I saw a young man (in 1994) who was a rival to our dreaded brother beaten with a black ring (when passing in our area) and started foaming from the mouth like someone with epilepsy but immediately became okay when he was given table salt.
6. During Osun Osogbo festival in 2000, a local magician was using small hall to entertain us (spectators). Spraying sweets and chewing gums from nowhere, bringing dove out from empty can, etc. Then he called one small boy out and asked him to stand on a small box. After few incantations, the boy became lifeless and remained still. Then he removed the box underneath the boy and the boy was dangling in the air and we all clapped. Trouble started when the boy couldn't come back to life again. The magician started sweating profusely and after about 20 minutes, the boy came back to life. I didn't know what went wrong that night but I was really scared.
@OP, if you really want to slap someone as part of your research, I can take take you to Ifon Osun. Mail me at oladeleprince2005@yahoo.com
Re: Share Your Evidence Based Juju Experiences Here by Wizkhalifa2(m): 3:43pm On Oct 08, 2011
hoodboy:

PHOTOSHOP?? :-|
Re: Share Your Evidence Based Juju Experiences Here by 2mch(m): 3:47pm On Oct 08, 2011
hoodboy:

grin grin grin grin

That is photoshop na, who are you laughing at here undecided grin cheesy
Re: Share Your Evidence Based Juju Experiences Here by Diligence: 3:50pm On Oct 08, 2011
Isn't rather intriguing that people readily believe in the existence of falsehood called magic/juju and yet can't muster a seed of faith for a miracle!
Re: Share Your Evidence Based Juju Experiences Here by mazaje(m): 4:26pm On Oct 08, 2011
obo_man:

It's sad that majority of Nigerians still believe in this SHHIIT called Juju, How are we going to be creative (i.e put a man on Mars, find the cure for HIV, invent substitute for fossil fuels etc) if we keep believing in this poo,

Look at the Juju man that has developed bullet-proof vest (charm), He can easily sell his ideas to the world and make Billions, Do you know how many American and NATO soldiers that have been killed in this gulf war by guns? The most advanced bullet-proof we have is a body armour and as you and I know, it has its limitations.

People disappearing, Whao, maybe you lost focus and you thought he/she disappeared, Imagine if he/she is surrounded  by crowds and if the crowds are also actors and  suddenly shout to you the viewers that he has disappeared,

As for pins coming out of a body, that's very unbelievable, We need actual video evidence to believe it,

If I take a rain-maker to Somalia, a country that is currently experiencing drought and famine, will this rain-maker be able to command rain to fall? Do you think if there is such power, people will still be investing time and huge money on dams, irrigation and satellites ( to monitor weather)?

The problem with Juju believers is that they look out for things that are not there or things not worth bothering about.

In conclusion, when you mix  lazy mind with a fearful mind, you get a JUJU believer. I think that is what differentiates us from Europeans. Europeans are always probing while Africans are always believing, A prober controls his environment, a believer lives at the mercy of his environment.

Your post is the post of the year. . . .You can see what I am talking about with some of the replies on this thread. . .people are so superstitious that they do not even know that magic involves tricks. . . Magicians live David copper filed and Chris angle walk on water, levitate in the air, turn ropes into snake, make chicks disappear, etc. . .They do it as a means of entertainment and teach people about the tricks they use, its just an illusion. . .Despite all these our juju ancestors could not stop the white man from enslaving them and desecrating their juju temples. . .the white man forced their kids to accept his religion against their will and kill or bannised those of them that refused to let them have their way. . .one of the MAIN reasons people accpeted christianity was because the white people showed the people that their Gods and the juju they believed in was false. . .The white men walked into the evil forest, burnt down the Gods the people used to keep themselves in line destroyed the shrines and showed the people that juju was false, the people had no other option but to accept the religion and the God of the white man most especially their kids because it was demonstrated to them that juju was false. . .pls read Lord Laggard's book. . .
Re: Share Your Evidence Based Juju Experiences Here by sylve11: 4:33pm On Oct 08, 2011
I have seen guys swallowing live snakes, was that suppose to be a magic? undecided cool
Re: Share Your Evidence Based Juju Experiences Here by aribisala0(m): 4:35pm On Oct 08, 2011
i think it is possible to address this issue without bringing europeans into it. why must be compare ourselves to them.
i know for a fact that japanese companies in nigeria always carry out rituals before starting construction work.
let us deal with the merits or demerits of our superstitions without referencing europeans.
it is superficial to assume that these beliefs are mutually exclusive with a desire to "probe the environment". countless americans press the "gas pedal" without any understanding of why it makes their cars go faster. there is no need to denigrate ourselves in exploring this issue. i certainly am having fun hearing different experiences

2 Likes

Re: Share Your Evidence Based Juju Experiences Here by hoodboy(m): 4:39pm On Oct 08, 2011
I still can't explain this picture

Re: Share Your Evidence Based Juju Experiences Here by mazaje(m): 4:40pm On Oct 08, 2011
maasoap:

So now with the introduction of camera phones all these myths and urban legends you are bandying suddenly stopped, eh?. . . .

Its possible, it doesn't mean it has anything to do with juju. . . .After all people walk on burning coal, there is a scientific explanation for it, I have done it my self and their are video evidence for it all over the internet. . .google it. . .

Again its possible what has that got to do with juju?. . .It's possible that the person you saw cooking the yam was using some cleaver technique or trick he invented and didn't share with you guys. . .

This one I don't believe until you provide evidence, can you bring the person forward and let me bath him with acid?. . . .

I just hope you know that magicians like David copperfiled and Chris angle have done such things. . .They even walk on water and levitate in the air, they make people and animals disappear, divide people into two halves, etc and they have all shown the secrets on you tube. . .Every thing is on you tube that is the videos and the secrets they use. . .

I don do that one tire, am tired of wasting my money travelling all over naija looking for evidence for juju believe me there is NOTHING that I have not done, including having to learn yoruba because I wanted to join some cult and see supernatural powers at work as described by our people, just ended up wasting my time and lost a semester during my masters degree because of the nonsense. . .If I were in Nigeria I would have mailed you and I would have taken your test. . .But am not in Nigeria at the moment. . . .
Re: Share Your Evidence Based Juju Experiences Here by mazaje(m): 4:42pm On Oct 08, 2011
sylve11:

I have seen guys swallowing live snakes, was that suppose to be a magic? undecided cool

Most mobile phones come with a camera, and many people have digital camera's next time record it and come and show us. . .Am tired of hearing all these lies. . .if you want to shut us up then please provide a video recording of a man swallowing a snake and post it here. . .
Re: Share Your Evidence Based Juju Experiences Here by whitedove(m): 4:52pm On Oct 08, 2011
I am sorry for whoever says that there is nothing like JUJU, let me tell you here that your exposure,education and so called civilisation will not be able to explain anything as far mysticism,juju and Otumorkpo is concerned, since i wouldn't want to shy away from the meat of this post,i shall proceed to narrate my own experience,
Some years ago, i think circa 91,i and a couple of friend decided to visit a big uncle who is now pastor,when we got there,he asked us what would would like to eat, we said nothing but after persuasions we said we wil like Nasco short Cake;that was the in thing then for teenagers like us, the Man told us that the we will have to get it from the market.having said that we were expecting Him to give us money for the stuff, instead he asked one of us to kneel down.my friend whois now in Belgium knelt down and he handed a kind of mat to him and asked him to put on his head;this he did and he now gave me one red cloth to open up @ this point i was shaking but he told us that there was no problem,i held the cloth at one end while the other end,and he started saying what sounded like giberrish then that i have come to know as incantations, not quite 10 mins the guy that was kneling down said that the mat is becoming heavy .so the man stopped the incantations immediately i saw in living color a pack of Nasco short cake and he asked us to take as many as we wanted;we took and ate, while we were eating, my friend told me that while the incantations was going on he saw himself in the middle of a large supermakt where he carried the stuff from, the man also told us that if i had not held the red cloth well,the guy would have been captured right there in the market.

1 Like

Re: Share Your Evidence Based Juju Experiences Here by Nobody: 4:58pm On Oct 08, 2011
whitedove:

I am sorry for whoever says that there is nothing like JUJU, let me tell you here that your exposure,education and so called civilisation will not be able to explain anything as far mysticism,juju and Otumorkpo is concerned, since i wouldn't want to shy away from the meat of this post,i shall proceed to narrate my own experience,
Some years ago, i think circa 91,i and a couple of friend decided to visit a big uncle who is now pastor,when we got there,he asked us what would would like to eat, we said nothing but after persuasions we said we wil like Nasco short Cake;that was the in thing then for teenagers like us, the Man told us that the we will have to get it from the market.having said that we were expecting Him to give us money for the stuff, instead he asked one of us to kneel down.my friend whois now in Belgium knelt down and he handed a kind of mat to him and asked him to put on his head;this he did and he now gave me one red cloth to open up @ this point i was shaking but he told us that there was no problem,i held the cloth at one end while the other end,and he started saying what sounded like giberrish then that i have come to know as incantations, not quite 10 mins the guy that was kneling down said that the mat is becoming heavy .so the man stopped the incantations immediately i saw in living color a pack of Nasco short cake and he asked us to take as many as we wanted;we took and ate, while we were eating, my friend told me that while the incantations was going on he saw himself in the middle of a large supermakt where he carried the stuff from, the man also told us that if i had not held the red cloth well,the guy would have been captured right there in the market.

grin Let's get the red cloth again and go rob a bank. If it worked for Nasco Short cakes it should work for greenbacks.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Happy 80th Birthday To Pastor E.A.. Adeboye / Kumuyi - Why The Church Is Called Deeper Christian Life Ministry - / When A Bright Intelligent Child Becomes A Struggling Adult

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 112
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.