Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,155 members, 7,815,026 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:24 AM

Share Your Evidence Based Juju Experiences Here - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Share Your Evidence Based Juju Experiences Here (29031 Views)

Which One Of The Messiah Stories Do You Prefer To Others And Your Evidence? / Here Is Your Evidence To Show Jesus Was Not Really Born On Dec 25? / Pastor In A Live Spiritual Battle With Juju Priest (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Share Your Evidence Based Juju Experiences Here by Nobody: 11:16pm On Oct 08, 2011
Maybe a picture might help prove that we did indeed evolve.

Sorry guys there was no space to add the fish , slime and molecules , lol. grin
Re: Share Your Evidence Based Juju Experiences Here by deadie(m): 11:17pm On Oct 08, 2011
free123:

I want these atheists to provide video evidence of how some apes evolve to human beings and equally tell me why some apes chose to remain apes instead of human beings.

I will. After you provide the video evidence of your space daddy in the process of creating Adam and Eve.
Re: Share Your Evidence Based Juju Experiences Here by deadie(m): 11:21pm On Oct 08, 2011
"Top Eleven Signs You're a Christian:"

11- You believe in a book (New Testament) that was written 80 years after your
Messiah died by men who never met him, but continuously deny modern science
books.

10 - You vigorously deny the existence of thousands of gods claimed by other
religions, but feel outraged when someone denies the existence of yours.

9 - You feel insulted and "dehumanized" when scientists say that
people evolved from other life forms, but you have no problem with the Biblical
claim that we were created from dirt.

8 - You laugh at polytheists, but you have no problem believing in a Triune
God.

7 - Your face turns purple when you hear of the "atrocities"
attributed to Allah, but you don't even flinch when hearing about how
God/Jehovah slaughtered all the babies of Egypt in "Exodus" and
ordered the elimination of entire ethnic groups in "Joshua" including
women, children, and trees!

6 - You laugh at Hindu beliefs that deify humans, and Greek claims about gods
sleeping with women, but you have no problem believing that the Holy Spirit
impregnated Mary, who then gave birth to a man-god who got killed, came back to
life and then ascended into the sky.

5 - You are willing to spend your life looking for little loopholes in the
scientifically established age of Earth (few billion years), but you find
nothing wrong with believing dates recorded by Bronze Age tribesmen sitting in
their tents and guessing that Earth is a few generations old.

4 - You believe that the entire population of this planet with the exception of
those who share your beliefs -- though excluding those in all rival sects -
will spend Eternity in an infinite Hell of Suffering. And yet consider your
religion the most "tolerant" and "loving."

3 - While modern science, history, geology, biology, and physics have failed to
convince you otherwise, some idiot rolling around on the floor speaking in
"tongues" may be all the evidence you need to "prove"
Christianity.

2 - You define 0.01% as a "high success rate" when it comes to
answered prayers. You consider that to be evidence that prayer works. And you
think that the remaining 99.99% FAILURE was simply the will of God.

1 - You actually know a lot less than many atheists and agnostics do about the
Bible, Christianity, and church history - but still call yourself a Christian.
Re: Share Your Evidence Based Juju Experiences Here by okunoba(m): 11:31pm On Oct 08, 2011

1 Like

Re: Share Your Evidence Based Juju Experiences Here by Nobody: 12:35am On Oct 09, 2011
@Martian
stop making fun of the Illuminati. Hey ask anyone in Edo about it. i'm not saying its juju coz i dont believe those sheet, but how possible can that be still amazes me.
Re: Share Your Evidence Based Juju Experiences Here by okunoba(m): 12:44am On Oct 09, 2011
One of the Greatest juju of all time, live on camera. Maybe juju really exist? Watch below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ImSjQZDoixU&feature=watch_response
Re: Share Your Evidence Based Juju Experiences Here by Nobody: 2:20am On Oct 09, 2011
Common OP there's really know way anyone can have picture or video evidence of a live "juju" session. would anyone in his right senses carry a camera around to start filming what he can't predict will happen?
Re: Share Your Evidence Based Juju Experiences Here by Nobody: 7:33am On Oct 09, 2011
okunoba:

One of the Greatest juju of all time, live on camera. Maybe juju really exist? Watch below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ImSjQZDoixU&feature=watch_response

[size=13pt]Even children too are now performing this stiff rope trick. Watch videos below:[/size]

[flash=600,400]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-7VOJBru2GM?[/flash]

[flash=600,400]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ykyqVkCH3Cc?[/flash]

[flash=600,400]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xINk_XbXM-Y?[/flash]
Re: Share Your Evidence Based Juju Experiences Here by realtunchi: 8:53am On Oct 09, 2011
whoever says there are no powers in dis world is entitled to their opinion, but the truth is that "who no go nor know".
me i have seen,used jas when i was younger ,got to d extent that some where so easy to make like the "knack and bounce" to prevent from bin penetrated by sharp objects i.e knives.i delved deeper nd deeper into that realm nd sought powers and realized that above all is the power of God.that is why i Believe highly in the power of God and mine is a not only a faith based believe but also an evidenced based belief.for those asking for proof of juju i dont have but i dont condemn you either but pls always bear in mind every morning when you wake up that God is great and keep praying cus believe me powers dey.
Re: Share Your Evidence Based Juju Experiences Here by Nobody: 9:22am On Oct 09, 2011
[size=13pt]The real powers are invisible, the juju we see juju men perform are fake, satan uses these juju men to deceive those that believe from understanding that the real powers are invisible and out of the control of these juju men.[/size]
Re: Share Your Evidence Based Juju Experiences Here by Sike(m): 9:39am On Oct 09, 2011
redsun:

What made Africans believe so much in the "master" oyinbo,the master with bulala,that they callously rejected their own ways,their own culture,religion,mentality,precedences,etc.And even the so called educated ones fall for the gaff.

It is embarassing.
Re: Share Your Evidence Based Juju Experiences Here by 3kay945(m): 10:43am On Oct 09, 2011
This is my belief
i. There is juju
ii. Juju has limitation i.e, they cant arm just anyboby or work in all places.
iii. Juju cant arm ME no matter how you tried.
iv. It fade away easily, it doesnt last long.
V. The real people that know more or practise it are DEAD
vi. Juju is dead.
N.B, i have a book of charms. But i dont bother trying them out! undecided
Re: Share Your Evidence Based Juju Experiences Here by justin04(m): 1:04pm On Oct 09, 2011
Pastors and Imams use "juju" to scare u into churches and mosques. Most Nigerians follow with eyes closed like Fela said. All talk about experiences of other people when it comes to juju. None of em were present when it happened. There was a post on NL the other day about the man who got blown away trying to see if his charm would stop a gun from penetrating him. Abeg spare me, juju no dey.
Re: Share Your Evidence Based Juju Experiences Here by PAGAN9JA(m): 1:10pm On Oct 09, 2011
justin04:

Pastors and Imams use "juju" to scare u into churches and mosques. Most Nigerians follow with eyes closed like Fela said. All talk about experiences of other people when it comes to juju. None of em were present when it happened. There was a post on NL the other day about the man who got blown away trying to see if his charm would stop a gun from penetrating him. Abeg spare me, juju no dey.

Yes and the great Fela Kuti saw through these fraud pastors and imams so he reconverted back to African Traditional Religion; Yoruba Ifa Orisha. The Gods guide his spirit.
Re: Share Your Evidence Based Juju Experiences Here by Nobody: 1:14pm On Oct 09, 2011
PAGAN 9JA:

Yes and the great Fela Kuti saw through these fraud pastors and imams so he reconverted back to African Traditional Religion; Yoruba Ifa Orisha. The Gods guide his spirit.

Martian:

In Things fall apart, Achebe wrote about the white man that went into the sacred shine and desecrated it. My people waited for the disrespected god to strike the oyibo boy but nothing happened. The oyibo people and their new outcast christian followers decided to build their church on a patch of land that was part of the evil forest because my people thought the evil spirits will come and kill them all. NOTHING HAPPENED. In fact the gods, the ancestors and my people were so powerless that even Okonkwo got confused and ashamed and ended up hanging himself.

If juju worked, british people would be speaking yoruba and igbo.
Re: Share Your Evidence Based Juju Experiences Here by PAGAN9JA(m): 1:20pm On Oct 09, 2011
^^^^^

Martian you do wrong with your two examples. the Gods are not petty playthings that they interfere in our matters. had it been so, there would never have been any foreign people coming into Africa, no christianity, no islam, no death, terror, famines, loss of life, murder, r.ape, etc.

NO. The gods is testing their creations. It is upto us human to prove to God that we were worthy of being created. white man and we are both human,. it is only a question of good triumphing over evil. it is for us to make sure that happens. not leave work, fate, everything to the God as the muslims do when they say[i] incshallah[/i]/God willing.
Re: Share Your Evidence Based Juju Experiences Here by mrmayor(m): 3:59pm On Oct 09, 2011
@pdude,frosbel,

Abegi stop derailing this thread, this is not Evolution vs God thread, toba is not even here!

I was born and raised in Rivers state, if you are from the creeks you couldn't get away from Juju/Mamiwata stories even if you tried. So many stories on juju than I care to remember, from Evil Creeks aka evil forest to blonde haired mermaid bathing at wee hours of the morning. I've given up asking for proofs.

So many young men died during the militancy period because they had juju tied around the waist,ankles etc believing they were invincible but it didn't stop Nigerian army from sacking communities or Oil companies drilling oil in sacred land,creeks /evil forest.
Re: Share Your Evidence Based Juju Experiences Here by Nobody: 6:36pm On Oct 09, 2011
Well i am always fascinated at this whole supernatural and mystical events. I made effort to follow this story but somehow the Brazilian government has kept it censored. Does anyone know what caused the needles to get into the little boy's body?7

http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=Brazilian+boy+with+needle&aq=f
Re: Share Your Evidence Based Juju Experiences Here by tpia5: 10:22pm On Oct 09, 2011
blonde haired mermaid

long haired mermaid, not blonde one.

if they do blonde in your area, then that's a recent thing.

how has artificial hair affected the mammy water line of business i wonder.
Re: Share Your Evidence Based Juju Experiences Here by zataxs: 11:41pm On Oct 09, 2011
@pDude so because scientist have not discovered something you worship a stone in the meantime, or worse a ghost? ah hahah how are you reasoning here ,
Re: Share Your Evidence Based Juju Experiences Here by anochuks08(m): 12:20am On Oct 10, 2011
powers and forces exists. There is even the one we did back den in the dormitory wen we were in sch, to help us located our lost items, with it, i believe anything juju exists. I can even guide anyone doubting on live practical
Re: Share Your Evidence Based Juju Experiences Here by anochuks08(m): 12:30am On Oct 10, 2011
I wonder why sm pipu wld doubt tins dey are unsure of. The person that first did that in my presence ( I mean the dormitory stuff) had the capabilities of soul travelling. Trust me and dnt doubt this, too bad all i learnt 4rm him was just the little one we used in telling truth from lies in sch back den cos i was too scared to continue with the guy. Powers exist but that of God is the ultimate.
Re: Share Your Evidence Based Juju Experiences Here by switch47(m): 1:36am On Oct 10, 2011
What i am about to tell you is a possible case of actual metaphysical juju/witchery manifestation . and it is public knowledge, in fact it is in court already. a lady crashed through the roof of a couple in Akure the capital of ondo state, and the gist is that she transformed into a cat before crashing through the roof in the middle of the night half n.ked. the issue here is how did she get on to the top of the roof of a big house without using a ladder, the matter is already in court follow the links below to if you doubt me. it is even already a topic on Nairaland.

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?topic=759124.msg9141066#msg9141066

http://www.naijahood.com/2011/09/woman-transformed-to-cat-in-akure-ondo.html
Re: Share Your Evidence Based Juju Experiences Here by Nobody: 8:05am On Oct 10, 2011
^^
I'm sure there must be a rational explanation for that. Perhaps she's a burglar who had accessed the house earlier in the day, and then hid in the roof to escape detection, and thereafter. . . . .

@ Harakiri

I'm still not convinced about the 'Yahoo Plus' thingy mehn. There're far too many of them, and I doubt that they can convince numerous Oyinbos to send them vast amounts of money without recourse to some sort of (obviously potent) supernatural force. I know one such guy who *allegedly* caresses a live Tortoise whenever he's speaking with a potential victim, and the victim almost always grants his financial requests - even if it means borrowing money to do so.
Re: Share Your Evidence Based Juju Experiences Here by ikechukz(m): 8:21am On Oct 10, 2011
@all i have simple questions to ask
1.they say the big bang was caused by gases and other forms of matter.my question is who created the gases and other matter.
2.they say that man came from very tiny cells that became tissue.my question is who created the materials that made up that cell.
If u say u believe in evolution and can't answer these simple question then u are just deceiving yourself,
Re: Share Your Evidence Based Juju Experiences Here by mazaje(m): 9:46am On Oct 10, 2011
pro01:

^^

@ Harakiri

I'm still not convinced about the 'Yahoo Plus' thingy mehn. There're far too many of them, and I doubt that they can convince numerous Oyinbos to send them vast amounts of money without recourse to some sort of (obviously potent) supernatural force. I know one such guy who *allegedly* caresses a live Tortoise whenever he's speaking with a potential victim, and the victim almost always grants his financial requests - even if it means borrowing money to do so.

There are different kinds of yahoo yahoo. . . .Its not all the time the victim sells his/her property and sends the money, yahoo yahoo is so advanced now that most of them now use hackers to hack into peoples bank accounts or credit card , wire money into the accounts or credit card and instruct the victims to send the money to them. . .Others use credit card to shop and then sell the things they bought with the credit card when the things get to them. . .Some send fake checks and money orders to their victims to cash and send the money to them. . .It doesn't require any juju as long as the have convinced their victims and made them to trust them enough. . . . .I have seen yahoo yahoo boys in Poland using a soft ware that allows them to make calls using US number. . .Their victims believe they are in the US they make calls and receive calls with US numbers while they are in Poland. . .I believe those with the soft ware can do same in Nigeria as well, all they need is a person that will speak like an American for them. . .Some use IP hiders to hide or change their IPs and make their victims believe they are in what ever country the tell them. . .The internet as a whole enables fraud. . .
Re: Share Your Evidence Based Juju Experiences Here by mrmayor(m): 10:20am On Oct 10, 2011
tpia@:

long haired mermaid, not blonde one.

if they do blonde in your area, then that's a recent thing.

how has artificial hair affected the mammy water line of business i wonder.

Tpia, I rarely insult people online but Shut The Fuk Up angry. I said Blonde Haired, you spunkk ball. Mamiwata stories from the Rivers state, fair skinned, sometimes oyibo and yes Blonde. I didn't ask for evidence because all I have to do is believe. Please tell me where from the creeks you come from and I will tell you juju and Blonde Mamiwata stories, you're $tupidd cokk sucker
Re: Share Your Evidence Based Juju Experiences Here by jephiano: 12:08pm On Oct 10, 2011
In RSUST around 2003/2004, i witnessed an incident in which a group of armed robbers,while tryin to escape d scene of crime, jumped over our school fence only to be apprehended by d police in d school(hu were dere almost permanently due to persistent cult activities).one of d robbers was caught in front of my hostel (Hostel E), and students and d police started beating d guy.then one of the policemen shot d robber's leg wit a rifle but d bullets didnt penetrate.now everybody stood dere shocked, we had heard of Odieshi be4 but seein it action was different.d cops shot other parts of d body like his neck, armpit, even puttin d tip of d gun in sand etc but nothin seemd to work.d guy was weak from d beatin so could hardly move but all i noticed was dat d force of d bullets would push him but he sustained no bullet wounds.
As for d doubters, wether u believ or not, THERE IS A SUPERNATURAL, SCIENCE CANNOT EXPLAIN HOW D BODY TISSUE CAN STOP A BULLET FROM PENETRATING

1 Like

Re: Share Your Evidence Based Juju Experiences Here by Nobody: 1:33pm On Oct 10, 2011
The story I heard about Oyenusi [Nigeria's greatest armed robber in history] was that they shot him several times but the bullets could not penetrate his body until he confessed that there was a juju pot in his stomach and they had to remove the juju pot. But a Google search just now on Oyenusi has produced an eye witness account of the execution see below, but there is no mention of a pot being removed from his stomach.

Follow This Link For Full Account

Three soldiers walked up to the black van and stood at attention. One of them yelled a command. Suddenly, the door of the vehicle was flung open. Slowly, Oyenusi appeared, his hands tied behind his back. He wore a dark long-sleeved shirt, dark loafers and wrinkled trousers. He was sweating profusely, his glance furtive as if he expected to see someone. He continued to scan the crowd as the soldiers tied him to a stick.

"Who's he looking for?" one of the spectators whispered to a friend.

Seven soldiers formed a line facing Oyenusi. An officer yelled a command and, in unison, the soldiers took aim at Oyenusi.

"Fire!"

Oyenusi shuddered as the bullets riddled his body. Moments later, his lifeless body slumped over the rope that held him to the stick.
Re: Share Your Evidence Based Juju Experiences Here by mazaje(m): 2:03pm On Oct 10, 2011
jephiano:

In RSUST around 2003/2004, i witnessed an incident in which a group of armed robbers,while tryin to escape d scene of crime, jumped over our school fence only to be apprehended by d police in d school(hu were dere almost permanently due to persistent cult activities).one of d robbers was caught in front of my hostel (Hostel E), and students and d police started beating d guy.then one of the policemen shot d robber's leg wit a rifle but d bullets didnt penetrate.now everybody stood dere shocked, we had heard of Odieshi be4 but seein it action was different.d cops shot other parts of d body like his neck, armpit, even puttin d tip of d gun in sand etc but nothin seemd to work.d guy was weak from d beatin so could hardly move but all i noticed was dat d force of d bullets would push him but he sustained no bullet wounds.
As for d doubters, wether u believ or not, THERE IS A SUPERNATURAL, SCIENCE CANNOT EXPLAIN HOW D BODY TISSUE CAN STOP A BULLET FROM PENETRATING

You are a LIAR. . . .
Re: Share Your Evidence Based Juju Experiences Here by Wallie(m): 12:56am On Oct 11, 2011
Here's something that I posted on a different thread.

Flying in Nigeria is terrifying!!!

I went to Abuja in 2001 and on my flight back to Lagos I noticed commotion about 4 rows ahead of me. I saw a guy got up from his seat and walked all the way to the back. Then I saw the guy sitting next to him singing and praying while looking at the guy walking away. Then people started gathering around the guy sitting next to the guy that walked away. I then overheard someone say that the guy’s private is missing and they were checking it to see if it was true. All of a sudden, the guy sitting behind them shouted that his was also missing and we were still about 20 minutes away from landing. Come see how the old and young grabbed and held their “thing”!

It is funny now but wasn’t back then. By the time we taxied to the gate, the pilot had already radioed to some military men that were waiting for all the guys involved.

People that saw the missing people’s private said that there was nothing there expect pubic hair. I didn’t see it myself as I wanted to get as far away from those people ASAP!

1 Like

Re: Share Your Evidence Based Juju Experiences Here by Nobody: 1:20am On Oct 11, 2011
na so so fabu nla and iro nla full this thread.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Similarities Between Pastors And MMM Top Guiders / Mrs Kumuyi's Last Moments -- By Aides / Kumuyi - Why The Church Is Called Deeper Christian Life Ministry -

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.