Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,240 members, 7,815,327 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:52 AM

Share Your Evidence Based Juju Experiences Here - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Share Your Evidence Based Juju Experiences Here (29034 Views)

Which One Of The Messiah Stories Do You Prefer To Others And Your Evidence? / Here Is Your Evidence To Show Jesus Was Not Really Born On Dec 25? / Pastor In A Live Spiritual Battle With Juju Priest (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Share Your Evidence Based Juju Experiences Here by mazaje(m): 4:59pm On Oct 08, 2011
whitedove:

I am sorry for whoever says that there is nothing like JUJU, let me tell you here that your exposure,education and so called civilisation will not be able to  explain anything as far mysticism,juju and Otumorkpo is concerned, since i wouldn't want to shy away from the meat of this post,i shall proceed to narrate my own experience,
Some years ago, i think circa 91,i and a couple of friend decided to visit a big uncle who is now pastor,when we got there,he asked us what would would like to eat, we said nothing but after persuasions we said we wil like Nasco short Cake;that was the in thing then for teenagers like us, the Man told us that the we will have to get it from the market.having said that we were expecting Him to give us money for the stuff, instead he asked one of us to kneel down.my friend whois now in Belgium knelt down and he handed a kind of mat to him and asked him to put on his head;this he did and he  now gave me one red cloth to open up @ this point i was shaking but he told us that there was no problem,i held the cloth at one end while the other end,and he started saying  what sounded like giberrish then that i have come to know as incantations, not quite 10 mins the guy that was kneling down said that the mat is becoming heavy .so the man stopped the incantations immediately i saw in living color a pack of Nasco short cake and he asked us to take as many as we wanted;we took and ate, while we were eating, my friend told me that while the incantations was going on he saw himself in the middle of a large supermakt where he carried the stuff from, the man also told us that if i had not held the red  cloth well,the guy would have been captured  right there in the market.

Tales by moon light. . . . .
Re: Share Your Evidence Based Juju Experiences Here by Nobody: 5:16pm On Oct 08, 2011
@Aribisala, With our juju, we couldn't defeat the whites, They enslaved us, colonised us, and as we currently speak, we speak their language,

With our Juju, we can't qualify for Africa Nations Cup,

With our JUJU, Yorubas couldn't use it to take Abiola out of Prison

With our Juju, we have to rely on White science and technology ( to transport, to communicate, to rid ourselves of diseases, to eat, , the list is endless)

With our Juju, we thought sickness (caused by bacteria and viruses) was punishment from the gods,

Aribisala, I ask you, which kind helpless juju be dis
Re: Share Your Evidence Based Juju Experiences Here by Nobody: 5:30pm On Oct 08, 2011
[flash=600,400]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z2Kz8FzruvQ?[/flash]

[size=13pt]This video shows that now in India they are trying to help the people who believe in vodoo, to know that it is fake.[/size]
Re: Share Your Evidence Based Juju Experiences Here by Nobody: 5:34pm On Oct 08, 2011
whitedove:

I am sorry for whoever says that there is nothing like JUJU, let me tell you here that your exposure,education and so called civilisation will not be able to explain anything as far mysticism,juju and Otumorkpo is concerned, since i wouldn't want to shy away from the meat of this post,i shall proceed to narrate my own experience,
Some years ago, i think circa 91,i and a couple of friend decided to visit a big uncle who is now pastor,when we got there,he asked us what would would like to eat, we said nothing but after persuasions we said we wil like Nasco short Cake;that was the in thing then for teenagers like us, the Man told us that the we will have to get it from the market.having said that we were expecting Him to give us money for the stuff, instead he asked one of us to kneel down.my friend whois now in Belgium knelt down and he handed a kind of mat to him and asked him to put on his head;this he did and he now gave me one red cloth to open up @ this point i was shaking but he told us that there was no problem,i held the cloth at one end while the other end,and he started saying what sounded like giberrish then that i have come to know as incantations, not quite 10 mins the guy that was kneling down said that the mat is becoming heavy .so the man stopped the incantations immediately i saw in living color a pack of Nasco short cake and he asked us to take as many as we wanted;we took and ate, while we were eating, my friend told me that while the incantations was going on he saw himself in the middle of a large supermakt where he carried the stuff from, the man also told us that if i had not held the red cloth well,the guy would have been captured right there in the market.

So this is the empirical evidence you are presenting to prove that juju exists?
Please read it again and notice how childish it sounds.
[i][/i][color=#990000][/color]
Re: Share Your Evidence Based Juju Experiences Here by PAGAN9JA(m): 5:35pm On Oct 08, 2011
Juju-related topics are always a hit in Nairaland! cheesy
Re: Share Your Evidence Based Juju Experiences Here by aribisala0(m): 6:03pm On Oct 08, 2011
obo_man:

@Aribisala, With our juju, we couldn't defeat the whites,  They enslaved us, colonised us, and as we currently speak, we speak their language,

With our Juju, we have to rely on White science and technology ( to transport, to communicate, to rid ourselves of diseases, to eat, , the list is endless)

With our Juju, we thought sickness (caused by bacteria and viruses) was punishment from the gods,

really i am perplexed why are you asking ME?? are you on some badly digested drugs?? or did someone tell you i am a dibia
please stay away from drugs.
Re: Share Your Evidence Based Juju Experiences Here by Nobody: 6:12pm On Oct 08, 2011
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin, @Aribisala, i'm not on drugs, I just think your vehement believe in Juju is retrogressive,
Re: Share Your Evidence Based Juju Experiences Here by Nobody: 6:15pm On Oct 08, 2011
@Aribisala, serious talk, can u find me a Juju that's gonna get me Beyonce, make me fly to countries without visas, etc?

If you can't, then your account of Juju existence is baseless,
Re: Share Your Evidence Based Juju Experiences Here by abiamahart: 6:16pm On Oct 08, 2011
I love this topic as it gives me room to point out what i witnessed then as a young construction engineer at my Uncle's building site in 1998 along the road that takes you up to Esan.

We had bought 28bags of cement that morning and the sky was cloudy with mild showers and the foreman and workmen were  preparing to cast the first floor decking. I had advised against this believing the weather will work against and this may lead to loss of materials.

By the time we went to town and got back it was raining heavily and was angry they didnt heed my warning not to mix(Note we were mixing manually which takes a longer time). While i and some workmen hurried to cover the mix the fn oreman sent for a little boy(10-15yrs). On arrival he made a little fire and put some stuff from his bag into it with some incantations. In less than 2mins it was dry with an effective radius of about 200M or there about. I was still grappling with this mystery when again i went into town with the hired pickup to buy additional planks and met heavy downpour to and fro but our site was DRY! I mean SUNNY DRY WEATHER they even called him to come and reduce it. It was this way till about 4:30pm when we finished casting and gosh as the fire was going down it commenced drizzling and the before we could make shelter(less than 15M we were drenched) We waited for another 2hr plus for the rain to subside.

As we drove back into town the roads were flooded with water also entering our 504 GR(Bank type) then. Its my one and only time and had all this years felt there might be some science in this(He only delayed the rain not stopping it from falling at all) In 2001 the south africans tried creating rain with the russians by shooting +ve ions into a -vely charged atmosphere to create rainfall.

But Man turning into tortoise, motorcycle etc is taking it too far. For as long as there is day and night some natural WILL NEVER BE BROKEN but you can have mutations of species and imminently achieve either a =ve or -ve outcome
Re: Share Your Evidence Based Juju Experiences Here by hoodboy(m): 6:21pm On Oct 08, 2011
Can't explain this

Re: Share Your Evidence Based Juju Experiences Here by mazaje(m): 6:26pm On Oct 08, 2011
MrBible:

[flash=600,400]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z2Kz8FzruvQ?[/flash]

[size=13pt]This video shows that now in India they are trying to help the people who believe in vodoo, to know that it is fake.[/size]

[size=18pt]Please every body should watch this video[/size]. . .

Even the Indian government is craking down on their own juju men because they have all been discovered to be scammers. . .
Re: Share Your Evidence Based Juju Experiences Here by aribisala0(m): 6:43pm On Oct 08, 2011
obo_man:

Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin, @Aribisala, i'm not on drugs, I just think your vehement believe in Juju is retrogressive, 

my vehement belief in juju??
please provide evidence that i have any belief in juju vehement or otherwise

guy you need to
1. stop using drugs
2. go and study the english language properly i know you cannot possibly have passed JAMB without cheating
3. get a job
4 , stay away from me
Re: Share Your Evidence Based Juju Experiences Here by Relax101(m): 6:57pm On Oct 08, 2011
There are lots of rain makers in my moms village. I don see am for my korokporo eyes.
They had to beat one rain maker and put off the fire in his kitchen because he used his powers to disrupt a wedding occasion. Immediately the the rain stopped. Hahahaha.
Re: Share Your Evidence Based Juju Experiences Here by Nobody: 7:00pm On Oct 08, 2011
hoodboy:

Can't explain this

This is a picture of a female human with African features. She has a black shirt on with a depiction of another female human with caucasoid features. She also appears to be wearing white contacts and she is gripping what appears to be a wooden bat with her left hand. She is on her back and her neck is propped on a wooden plank while she stares at the camera and her left hand is partially clawed like a wild animal. She has what appears to be a severed dirty human hand in her mouth. The source of the picture is unknown so it's hard to tell if it's a photoshopped hand, a real hand or a prop. The reason for the picture is also unknown.

Could it be juju? shocked

Re: Share Your Evidence Based Juju Experiences Here by eghost247(m): 7:12pm On Oct 08, 2011
Martian:

This is a picture of a female human with African features. She has a black shirt on with a depiction of another female human with caucasoid features. She also appears to be wearing white contacts and she is gripping what appears to be a wooden bat with her left hand. She is on her back and her neck is propped on a wooden plank while she stares at the camera and her left hand is partially clawed like a wild animal. She has what appears to be a severed dirty human hand in her mouth. The source of the picture is unknown so it's hard to tell if it's a photoshopped hand, a real hand or a prop. The reason for the picture is also unknown.

Could it be juju? shocked

[size=20pt]OYA NAIRALAND FORENSICSWHERE ARE U GUYS[/size]
Re: Share Your Evidence Based Juju Experiences Here by Nobody: 7:15pm On Oct 08, 2011
Have you guys lost your minds

What despicable pictures , I am outta here !
Re: Share Your Evidence Based Juju Experiences Here by stagger: 7:17pm On Oct 08, 2011
This is a true life story. I inherited a piece of land in my villa. Got an uncle of mine who I trusted to do the necessary paperwork and traditional rights. An aggrieved uncle who felt I cut him out of the whole deal went and planted something (this I know because the man in question confessed on his deathbed some years later).

A woman who was farming close by strayed into the piece of land and was struck by lightning in very clear weather and died on the spot.

The culprit of this incident later said he was "testing something" against trespassers and meant no harm to my person. Una dey see reason?
Re: Share Your Evidence Based Juju Experiences Here by hoodboy(m): 7:24pm On Oct 08, 2011
eghost247:

[size=20pt]OYA NAIRALAND FORENSICSWHERE ARE U GUYS[/size]

The story with the picture is that she is a witch that mysteriously appeared in front of a church in yaba, Lagos. After confessing that she was on a failed mission, she was choked to death by the hand protruding from her mouth. Na so dem tell me, and looking at her nails it definitely looks like claws, and one finger is missing from her hand. The picture goes against anything normal. SMH
Re: Share Your Evidence Based Juju Experiences Here by hakunajay(m): 7:26pm On Oct 08, 2011
lol
Re: Share Your Evidence Based Juju Experiences Here by Nobody: 7:28pm On Oct 08, 2011
I just dont want to believe in Juju anymore but a certain incident cant escape my mind.

If you were in Benin at this certain year and you saw it on State T.V please confirm. It was years back when we never even heard of youtube and to just open an email was about N1,000. A woman was caught live naked on live transmission power lines. I dont have anyone in EBS, if they still got the tape back then, it would have been a hit on youtube. Anyone with me on this?
Re: Share Your Evidence Based Juju Experiences Here by Nobody: 7:29pm On Oct 08, 2011
Now let me tell U̶̲̥̅̊ guys a true life experience.

When serving in Adamawa, I and 2 colleagues of mine went to Ganye saturday market and purchased a huge male goat for 3500 naira. When we got home, we locked it up in an empty room which was used to store grains and padlocked the door. This room had no windows and the only door it had was padlocked by us. We had our baths and got the knives and everything ready to slaughter the goat and returned back all in a space of 10mins. When we unlocked the door, the goat was nowhere to be found. All we had was the musky scent in an empty.

We later asked some indigenes about it and they said the fulanis who sold goats were notorious for "calling their animals back".

Needless to say, some time later we bought another goat and as we were bringing it home we don dey put knife for the neck. After we had beheaded it, I said, "your fada! Oya disappear nah!"

So how the fork did a goat that we locked in a windowless room escape?

Juju is real bo.
Re: Share Your Evidence Based Juju Experiences Here by tpia5: 7:35pm On Oct 08, 2011
do you folks really want to know the answers to your questions or you prefer not to disrupt your juju comfort zone.
Re: Share Your Evidence Based Juju Experiences Here by Nobody: 7:37pm On Oct 08, 2011
hoodboy:

The story with the picture is that she is a witch that mysteriously appeared in front of a church in yaba, Lagos. After confessing that she was on a failed mission, she was choked to death by the hand protruding from her mouth. Na so dem tell me, and looking at her nails it definitely looks like claws, and one finger is missing from her hand. The picture goes against anything normal. SMH

Video evidence or it didn't happen. If they have pictures, they must have videos.  grin Na so dem tell me is not going to cut it. You provide the evidence and we dissect it. This one fails.
Re: Share Your Evidence Based Juju Experiences Here by Nobody: 7:39pm On Oct 08, 2011
diluminati:

I just dont want to believe in Juju anymore but a certain incident cant escape my mind.

If you were in Benin at this certain year and you saw it on State T.V please confirm. It was years back when we never even heard of youtube and to just open an email was about N1,000. A woman was caught live Unclad on live transmission power lines. I dont have anyone in EBS, if they still got the tape back then, it would have been a hit on youtube. Anyone with me on this?

You sure it wasn't a conspiracy between the Iluminati, Rick Ross and Tupac in cuba?
Re: Share Your Evidence Based Juju Experiences Here by Nobody: 7:43pm On Oct 08, 2011
pDude:

Now let me tell U̶̲̥̅̊ guys a true life experience.

When serving in Adamawa, I and 2 colleagues of mine went to Ganye saturday market and purchased a huge male goat for 3500 naira. When we got home, we locked it up in an empty room which was used to store grains and padlocked the door. This room had no windows and the only door it had was padlocked by us. We had our baths and got the knives and everything ready to slaughter the goat and returned back all in a space of 10mins. When we unlocked the door, the goat was nowhere to be found. All we had was the musky scent in an empty.

We later asked some indigenes about it and they said the fulanis who sold goats were notorious for "calling their animals back".

Needless to say, some time later we bought another goat and as we were bringing it home we don dey put knife for the neck. After we had beheaded it, I said, "your fada! Oya disappear nah!"

So how the fork did a goat that we locked in a windowless room escape?

Juju is real bo.

I'll tell how the fork super goat escaped. One of you opened the door and took the goat out and I think you were tricked by one or both of your colleagues.

Or maybe those dastardly fulanis sent leprechauns to kidnap your goat.
Re: Share Your Evidence Based Juju Experiences Here by PAGAN9JA(m): 7:48pm On Oct 08, 2011
obo_man:

@Aribisala, With our juju, we couldn't defeat the whites, They enslaved us, colonised us, and as we currently speak, we speak their language,

Juju must not be used for materialistic ends.
Re: Share Your Evidence Based Juju Experiences Here by hoodboy(m): 7:51pm On Oct 08, 2011
Martian:

Video evidence or it didn't happen. If they have pictures, they must have videos.  grin Na so dem tell me is not going to cut it. You provide the evidence and we dissect it. This one fails.

You asked for video or picture evidence, I have given u a picture that you cannot possibly explain in human terms. You can only feign denial, but permit yourself to examine it closely and you will not have any explanation for that picture outside the supernatural realm
Re: Share Your Evidence Based Juju Experiences Here by tpia5: 7:52pm On Oct 08, 2011
Or maybe those dastardly fulanis sent leprechauns to kidnap your goat

no the goat simply vanished because that's what goats do.

it was a mammy water goat.

i love reading these accounts of juju happenings.
Re: Share Your Evidence Based Juju Experiences Here by Nobody: 7:52pm On Oct 08, 2011
Martian:

I'll tell how the fork super goat escaped.  One of you opened the door and took the goat out and I think you were tricked by one or both of your colleagues.

Or maybe those dastardly fulanis sent leprechauns to kidnap your goat.

undecided undecided considering I was the one with the key

Dude, we lived in a closed compound. The goat was locked in one of the rooms. So till date, I still dunno how it escaped.

Maybe I played a fast one on my guys and kept the goat to myself. If I did so, [b] how come the pepper soup goat meat I planned to prepare never materialized? [/B] grin grin
Re: Share Your Evidence Based Juju Experiences Here by free123: 7:54pm On Oct 08, 2011
OP
even if video was produced u (with ur already made mind) wud not believe it. I wonder what else u are looking for.
During my school days, on a particular day I saw a man by d road side in Awka swallowing broken pieces of bottle and after that, he vomitted razors right there in front of me.
Re: Share Your Evidence Based Juju Experiences Here by tpia5: 7:55pm On Oct 08, 2011
pDude:

undecided undecided considering I was the one with the key

Dude, we lived in a closed compound. The goat was locked in one of the rooms. So till date, I still dunno how it escaped.

^^no one else had a key and neither did you go to sleep talkless somebody taking the key and returning it before you woke up. cheesy

oya, counter that and lets proceed from there.
Re: Share Your Evidence Based Juju Experiences Here by tpia5: 7:56pm On Oct 08, 2011
on a particular day I saw a man by d road side in Awka swallowing broken pieces of bottle and after that, he vomitted razors right there in front of me.

it gets better and better grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Kumuyi - Why The Church Is Called Deeper Christian Life Ministry - / When A Bright Intelligent Child Becomes A Struggling Adult / Buhari’s Health: CAN Slams SGF Babachir, Warns Him Against Incurring God’s Wrath

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.