Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,699 members, 7,823,969 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:28 PM

Increasing Petrol Price: Adewole Adebayo Shares His Opinion And Suggestions - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Increasing Petrol Price: Adewole Adebayo Shares His Opinion And Suggestions (54537 Views)

Peter Obi Not A Member Of Third Force - SDP's Adewole Adebayo / SDP's Adewole Adebayo Makes Peter Obi Confirm His Source Of Information (Video) / SDP Presidential Candidate Adewole Adebayo Visits Gurudev Sri Ravi Shankar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Increasing Petrol Price: Adewole Adebayo Shares His Opinion And Suggestions by DREAMHOMES6970(m): 8:39pm On Jul 19, 2023
Zupay:

You still dey learn work for sycophancy, you no go ever scale ' records......guy SAI BABAed for 8 solid years, out of that 8 years, I used 3 years to obtain a Bachelors degree, I year for a Msc, got my UK skilled worker visa and would have gotten a PhD in 3 years if I had interest........reality has humbled , so kwatinue! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Guy you are wicked 🤣. Hoping someday the GRILLGUY will finally cum to his senses and tender to us here an apology for 8yrs of creating nui..sance here
Re: Increasing Petrol Price: Adewole Adebayo Shares His Opinion And Suggestions by Thacutegemini: 8:40pm On Jul 19, 2023
Acekidc4:

Good achievement, with this your level of education maybe i will consider you for employment in my Company. I will soon open a big branch in the UK. Why not go for your PhD on time so you can automatically qualify for immediate employment.

You People with Una small brain always believe that people like me, helinues or don't have major tangible things going on for us cos we choose to support People you don't Support. That's Fish brain. Many of us supporting APC might even be more well doing than you lots. Mtcheeeeew 🥱🥱
Company my foot continue imagining
How old are you again na now I Know say you be under 17
If not person wey naim dey feed himself no go reason like fool
Hope say you dey house you mama go don cook finish

1 Like

Re: Increasing Petrol Price: Adewole Adebayo Shares His Opinion And Suggestions by Electorate: 8:43pm On Jul 19, 2023
Acekidc4:
Calm down Calm down everybody, Weeping might linger on in the Night but Joy Cometh in the Morning........... Tinubu is the Joy that Cometh in the Morning.

Enough of all this stupid talk of crying or shegelization, Na Lazy and unproductive People dey complain, moreover shey Na Tinubu cause una Suffer Ni Every small thing Tinubu.......... Rubbish, my friend Goan hustle hard and Smart. Na everything Government go dey do for una.

You said same in 2015 when Buhari came to power and tagged it "Buhari's body language" 8 years later you are still singing the same song. Shey dem use suffer swear for una ni?

2 Likes

Re: Increasing Petrol Price: Adewole Adebayo Shares His Opinion And Suggestions by MrSly(m): 8:48pm On Jul 19, 2023
taylor89:
If not for tribalism

Which human being wey him head correct go leave Obi and Osibanjo go queue up to vote for one Irigbaji thief that puts white powder in his nose

When I said why didn’t Yorubas project Osibanjo instead of Tinubu

They said Osibanjo doesn’t have the strength and strategy to defeat Obi & Atiku

Oga are we talking about who has strength or strategy abi we’re talking about who’s is sane and has peoples favor at heart

Tinubu went to Chicago this graduated with first class he’s the greatest politician in Africa he’s track record are there in Lagos state he built Lagos from scratch

Una just dey talk rubbish wey full una mouth

See where it has landed us now

My two friends DR. UNANEVA C. ENITIN

And BARR. UNAGO C. SHEGE say make i greet una

Read the two names again

Even with the tribalism Tinubu did not win. Only rigging kept him there. Stop making it to look as if he was really voted into power.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Increasing Petrol Price: Adewole Adebayo Shares His Opinion And Suggestions by DREAMHOMES6970(m): 8:52pm On Jul 19, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar

Isoright

Same calculated painful measures you were not aware of when Jonathan removed the same subsidy despite the cheap cost of things and yet you took to the street to protest

You all be deceiving yourself
You probably think we all are gullible and stupid in this country

Funny enough when Jonathan removed subsidy fuel never exceeded #150 per liter and things were very cheap yet same people led by Tinubu asked for Jonathan's head and here we are today same Tinubu as president fuel is selling for almost #600 with prices of things now very expensive yet his slowpoke followers are asking us to cheer him and pray for his fraudulent government. What a life!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Increasing Petrol Price: Adewole Adebayo Shares His Opinion And Suggestions by bentenny(m): 8:53pm On Jul 19, 2023
SHiNJA4RMDWEST:

Always online.

Mk somebody help this guy with job na
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Increasing Petrol Price: Adewole Adebayo Shares His Opinion And Suggestions by Acekidc4(m): 8:53pm On Jul 19, 2023
Thacutegemini:

Company my foot continue imagining
How old are you again na now I Know say you be under 17
If not person wey naim dey feed himself no go reason like fool
Hope say you dey house you mama go don cook finish

Yes mama don cook finish, ah don chop belleful. Make the food digest first b4 ah go con get ur time fully.
Re: Increasing Petrol Price: Adewole Adebayo Shares His Opinion And Suggestions by Acekidc4(m): 8:54pm On Jul 19, 2023
OChimex:

Them say, when a bird 🦅 flips its wings, you will decipher the next tree it will perch.
Listen mr man, just the few steps Tinibu had made shows how similar it is with that of Buhari. See below

1. Remove fuel subsidy, and refused to increase minimum wage only to propose to increase the salaries and allowances of politicians by %114.
2. Wants to pay politicians over 114 billion to cushion the effects of subsidy for them, and wants to pay the poor masses who will suffer the most, just 8k a month. 😂.
3. Removed subsidy for reinvestment but is borrowing billions upon billions, the same thing Buhari was doing that put Nigeria in serious debt.

4. Appoints stupid security chiefs, yet the killings and insecurities have increased.

So crash that dumb hope of a better days and brace up for the worse. The hunger will be insane.
By the time he is done, most Nigerians will be begging on the streets.

How many people beg on the street for Buhari era??
Re: Increasing Petrol Price: Adewole Adebayo Shares His Opinion And Suggestions by Acekidc4(m): 8:55pm On Jul 19, 2023
zeusdgrt:

Idiot!

🥱🥱🥱
Re: Increasing Petrol Price: Adewole Adebayo Shares His Opinion And Suggestions by Zxcvbnmghtr: 8:55pm On Jul 19, 2023
tonytony208:

I'm in the best position to tell you because you have been in a coma for the past 20 years.

So tell us. What are you afraid of. Break it down. Please!
Re: Increasing Petrol Price: Adewole Adebayo Shares His Opinion And Suggestions by CaptainFM1: 8:56pm On Jul 19, 2023
Acekidc4:
Calm down Calm down everybody, Weeping might linger on in the Night but Joy Cometh in the Morning........... Tinubu is the Joy that Cometh in the Morning.

Enough of all this stupid talk of crying or shegelization, Na Lazy and unproductive People dey complain, moreover shey Na Tinubu cause una Suffer Ni Every small thing Tinubu.......... Rubbish, my friend Goan hustle hard and Smart. Na everything Government go dey do for una.

He's the "president"......The buck stops at his desk!
Re: Increasing Petrol Price: Adewole Adebayo Shares His Opinion And Suggestions by ObaaOfYorubaLan: 8:56pm On Jul 19, 2023
Acekidc4:

So said by one lazy miscreant wey still dey eat under him parent's house
Re: Increasing Petrol Price: Adewole Adebayo Shares His Opinion And Suggestions by Acekidc4(m): 8:57pm On Jul 19, 2023
Thacutegemini:

You just dey very stupid
Who dey provide job no be government ??
Fool dey see job naim dey no work??
Idiot bastard. Why was he made the president is it not to help his citizens ?
Work no dey ?
Salary na how much you go use am buy fuel Wetin you go chop.
I hope you are buying the fuel at 70
If not that you are stupid you would know that not all poor people can afford basic things you are making it look like they are not working ?
Na the reason I hate this nairaland be this a lot of fools and dogs are out

Mumu, you are waiting for government to create job for you Abi?? You go wait Taya. You better Goan use your life to be Productive. Ode🥱🥱
Re: Increasing Petrol Price: Adewole Adebayo Shares His Opinion And Suggestions by Acekidc4(m): 8:57pm On Jul 19, 2023
Ajehkpako4naija:
Tinubu ni, we know the region u are from. Skull minners

🥱🥱🥱
Re: Increasing Petrol Price: Adewole Adebayo Shares His Opinion And Suggestions by Nobody: 8:58pm On Jul 19, 2023
Deregulation is the cause of fuel hike. Clowns Tinubu is not responsible for subsidy removal. Lots of Nigerians are quite uninformed grin
Re: Increasing Petrol Price: Adewole Adebayo Shares His Opinion And Suggestions by Acekidc4(m): 8:58pm On Jul 19, 2023
ambale:

Mention 5 things government dey do for us normally in this country that made you think Nigerians are lazy??

Once one small change enter una hand every other person is lazy

Change that your peanut to dollars and come back to rant

Idiat

🥱🥱🥱
Re: Increasing Petrol Price: Adewole Adebayo Shares His Opinion And Suggestions by Acekidc4(m): 9:00pm On Jul 19, 2023
Ashawoman82:
u are very useless for this statement.. So it's government job to embezzle money and enrich themselves right?.. You are not wise at all.

Goan tell your father at home that he is very Useless. 🥱🥱🥱
Re: Increasing Petrol Price: Adewole Adebayo Shares His Opinion And Suggestions by Acekidc4(m): 9:02pm On Jul 19, 2023
zinaunreal:

If you cant afford to buy fuel for the people crying out then shut your mouth

🥱🥱🥱
Re: Increasing Petrol Price: Adewole Adebayo Shares His Opinion And Suggestions by Acekidc4(m): 9:03pm On Jul 19, 2023
princeemmma:

Firstly.........I went through your profile and i found out that you are not what you call yourself........

Secondly leme just keep shut

🥱🥱🥱
Re: Increasing Petrol Price: Adewole Adebayo Shares His Opinion And Suggestions by Zupay: 9:04pm On Jul 19, 2023
Realtord43:
Happy for you bro. Pls which school got you bsc in 3yrs?

A Kenyan university in Nairobi, many Nigerians schooled there and moved to Europe from there.
Re: Increasing Petrol Price: Adewole Adebayo Shares His Opinion And Suggestions by Acekidc4(m): 9:04pm On Jul 19, 2023
Ofemmanu1:

*yinmu**

started the grilling business well but he lost it since the day he started licking"Darling daddy" ass.
Now the guy is all wax, no wick.
He's become a fellow with one-bit brain with a parity error.
He made so much enemies that he becomes a prime candidate for natural deselection.
Manna wasted 8 years if his life on frivolous bihari things.

Posterity is judging him already.

🥱🥱🥱
Re: Increasing Petrol Price: Adewole Adebayo Shares His Opinion And Suggestions by Acekidc4(m): 9:05pm On Jul 19, 2023
Chiefpriestt:
Chief priest of Ogwugwu shrine

Babalawo dey your Lane.
Re: Increasing Petrol Price: Adewole Adebayo Shares His Opinion And Suggestions by Acekidc4(m): 9:05pm On Jul 19, 2023
loswhite:
Shut up idiot

Yes Sir 🤐
Re: Increasing Petrol Price: Adewole Adebayo Shares His Opinion And Suggestions by sacajawea: 9:06pm On Jul 19, 2023
Zupay:

I went to Kenya , did a 3 yr bachelors degree while working as an online freelancer to pay my fees. Graduated and moved straight from there to the UK for my one year Msc.
Hmmmmmmnnnnn...
Re: Increasing Petrol Price: Adewole Adebayo Shares His Opinion And Suggestions by sacajawea: 9:07pm On Jul 19, 2023
Zupay:

I went to Kenya , did a 3 yr bachelors degree while working as an online freelancer to pay my fees. Graduated and moved straight from there to the UK for my one year Msc.
Which university exactly if I may?
And what course? Abi all their courses are 3 Years?
Re: Increasing Petrol Price: Adewole Adebayo Shares His Opinion And Suggestions by ecomalchemistt(m): 9:07pm On Jul 19, 2023
See mugu !
Re: Increasing Petrol Price: Adewole Adebayo Shares His Opinion And Suggestions by Acekidc4(m): 9:07pm On Jul 19, 2023
Risingblue008:

A genius hustler no fit open mouth talk this rubbish

🙄🙄🙄
Re: Increasing Petrol Price: Adewole Adebayo Shares His Opinion And Suggestions by jumper524(m): 9:08pm On Jul 19, 2023
Acekidc4:

I dey tell you, people dey migrate to gas generator while these ones still dey shout fuel, people needs to add smartness as we've been running on deficit for decades through subsidies.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Increasing Petrol Price: Adewole Adebayo Shares His Opinion And Suggestions by Acekidc4(m): 9:09pm On Jul 19, 2023
Boo3nity:

You either fell on your head as a kid or are still suffering from the side effects of the multiple postinor+gin n local paper concoction that was injested to flush you out while you were a foetus.
I hope your civil father dad or petty trader mom will look at the imbecilic post of yours n be proud of the myopic douche bag they were unfortunate to birth as a son.
Keep typing with your forehead you hear?
E go soon soak you wella.

Stop Crying Ok!!
Re: Increasing Petrol Price: Adewole Adebayo Shares His Opinion And Suggestions by Acekidc4(m): 9:10pm On Jul 19, 2023
KinSlayer:

See as helinues don collect stray bullet here shocked

🙄🙄🙄Who is this one??
Re: Increasing Petrol Price: Adewole Adebayo Shares His Opinion And Suggestions by Nobody: 9:10pm On Jul 19, 2023
DREAMHOMES6970:

Funny enough when Jonathan removed subsidy fuel never exceeded #150 per liter and things were very cheap yet same people led by Tinubu asked for Jonathan's head and here we are today same Tinubu as president fuel is selling for almost #600 with prices of things now very expensive yet his slowpoke followers are asking us to cheer him and pray for his fraudulent government. What a life!
Re: Increasing Petrol Price: Adewole Adebayo Shares His Opinion And Suggestions by Acekidc4(m): 9:11pm On Jul 19, 2023
jumper524:
I dey tell you, people dey migrate to gas generator while these ones still dey shout fuel, people needs to add smartness as we've been running on deficit for decades through subsidies.

God Bless You Sir 👍👍

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Soldiers Kill Huge Python, Pose With It (Photos) / Obasanjo Is An Embarrassment To The Military - Nigeria Defence HQ / Orji Uzor Kalu Spotted Dancing Shoki (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.