Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,352 members, 7,815,732 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:20 PM

Why Are some Single Ladies Attracted To Married Men? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are some Single Ladies Attracted To Married Men? (31683 Views)

Why Are Ladies Attracted To Bad Guys? / Why Are Ladies Attracted To Bad Guys? / Why Are Some Ladies Attracted To Bad Boys? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are some Single Ladies Attracted To Married Men? by Think9ja(m): 3:03pm On Jul 20, 2023
[size=8pt][/size]
Re: Why Are some Single Ladies Attracted To Married Men? by Ogsirsolo: 3:03pm On Jul 20, 2023
Ok
Re: Why Are some Single Ladies Attracted To Married Men? by Olarewaju89: 3:03pm On Jul 20, 2023
Samantha124:
They see married men as responsible men.

And truth be told, it's only responsible men who think of marriage.

But I've never been attracted to a married man before.

Don't even try it abeg

1 Like

Re: Why Are some Single Ladies Attracted To Married Men? by sirtee(m): 3:04pm On Jul 20, 2023
It is well

2 Likes

Re: Why Are some Single Ladies Attracted To Married Men? by abobote: 3:05pm On Jul 20, 2023
Coz we want to eat our cake and still have it.

After we have shared our wives breast with our kids till it became sagged, and the kids having expanded the private parts, in the process of giving birth, with stretch marks and other delivery effects.

We still want to enjoy those freshly pointed breast and tight pussy.

You won't understand till you get there

Don't mind me o, early morning smoking is not good

8 Likes

Re: Why Are some Single Ladies Attracted To Married Men? by Error401: 3:05pm On Jul 20, 2023
money
Abi1985:
I remember when I was single, and no girl will even dear flirt with me. To get a lady to even flirt then was like winning nairabet. It was me doing the chasing and toasting to get girls to even go out with me., no one even took me seriously when I was single. It was all good then.
Now I have been married for some years. Now they are all interested. I noticed the same for my married friends because they told me too.
Where were you when I was single? Lol Is being married now a thing to be attracted or not. I promise to stay faithful.

1 Like

Re: Why Are some Single Ladies Attracted To Married Men? by damoobaba: 3:06pm On Jul 20, 2023
They're attracted to money

2 Likes

Re: Why Are some Single Ladies Attracted To Married Men? by illicit(m): 3:06pm On Jul 20, 2023
Samantha124:

I am very single and responsible

Check me out
Re: Why Are some Single Ladies Attracted To Married Men? by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 3:06pm On Jul 20, 2023
Immediately a man tells me he is married, I lose all attraction for him instantly.

6 Likes

Re: Why Are some Single Ladies Attracted To Married Men? by FKMagazine(m): 3:06pm On Jul 20, 2023
Because they feel married men are more responsible and would understand female gender needs than young lads

4 Likes

Re: Why Are some Single Ladies Attracted To Married Men? by ednut1(m): 3:07pm On Jul 20, 2023
Married men usually spend well and have less demands and wahala

6 Likes

Re: Why Are some Single Ladies Attracted To Married Men? by Sprints3: 3:07pm On Jul 20, 2023
They love married men because they have responsibility which makes them more matured than a single guy which mostly to them is fvck boy. A married man is calmer and doesn't need to stress himself to attract a woman. They believe a married will take care of them better than a single man. A single man might end beating them. A married man can beat his wife at home but never a sidechic married man no dey beat sidechic in fact dem be real mumu for sidechic dem no fear billing like us single guys. My two cents

10 Likes

Re: Why Are some Single Ladies Attracted To Married Men? by 2mch(m): 3:07pm On Jul 20, 2023
Hunger and being able to brag that you are foolish enough to destroy your own marriage and children to appease her ego. They enjoy such ego trips and usually don’t stop at destroying just one marriage. It is their personal challenge that comes from psychological issues and traumas.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are some Single Ladies Attracted To Married Men? by Dshocker(m): 3:07pm On Jul 20, 2023
Samantha124:

You say wetin, at the bolded?

5 Likes

Re: Why Are some Single Ladies Attracted To Married Men? by tsar(m): 3:07pm On Jul 20, 2023
A woman at home shows your dick works and you are ok financially.
Plus nobody wants what nobody wants

5 Likes

Re: Why Are some Single Ladies Attracted To Married Men? by countryman13: 3:08pm On Jul 20, 2023
isabi2lof:
The question should be why are some married men attracted to single ladies undecided

To me , it's the married men that are disturbing we the single ladies ..

If I should reject their advances , I can say same for other ladies , nobody wey no like free money ..
No be so? I can't b attracted to single girls now because i dated single girls for more 15 years before getting married 2013 so what else am looking for that have not been gotten or seen?

3 Likes

Re: Why Are some Single Ladies Attracted To Married Men? by illicit(m): 3:10pm On Jul 20, 2023
Na married men dey flirt pass o

They toast and fvck anything

shocked

5 Likes

Re: Why Are some Single Ladies Attracted To Married Men? by Dshocker(m): 3:10pm On Jul 20, 2023
isabi2lof:
The question should be why are some married men attracted to single ladies undecided

To me , it's the married men that are disturbing we the single ladies ..

If I should reject their advances , I can't say same for other ladies , nobody wey no like free money ..

Talk true, how many married men don do you?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are some Single Ladies Attracted To Married Men? by Abogwara: 3:11pm On Jul 20, 2023
Everybody wants freedom despite commitment which is very difficult with a jealous single guy. Married men can give good sx, good money and freedom all at once

7 Likes

Re: Why Are some Single Ladies Attracted To Married Men? by jayAjoku(m): 3:12pm On Jul 20, 2023
Samantha124:

Women too dey lie for public tufiakwa

5 Likes

Re: Why Are some Single Ladies Attracted To Married Men? by achimendy(m): 3:14pm On Jul 20, 2023
Samantha124:

They follow married men becaus of money. Simple.

7 Likes

Re: Why Are some Single Ladies Attracted To Married Men? by FireUpNow(m): 3:14pm On Jul 20, 2023
Stealing another lady's dick is very sweet and solemn to them

2 Likes

Re: Why Are some Single Ladies Attracted To Married Men? by Gerrard59(m): 3:14pm On Jul 20, 2023
Abi1985:
I remember when I was single, and no girl will even dear flirt with me. To get a lady to even flirt then was like winning nairabet. It was me doing the chasing and toasting to get girls to even go out with me., no one even took me seriously when I was single. It was all good then.
Now I have been married for some years. Now they are all interested. I noticed the same for my married friends because they told me too.
Where were you when I was single? Lol Is being married now a thing to be attracted or not. I promise to stay faithful.

It goes both ways, and I dare say more from the men's side. It is married men that signed the dotted lines to keep fidelity. They have the power to say no, especially as it is men that spend, not the spinsters. But the lure of sex and varied sex styles no go gree them accept say na their fault. This is my problem with such men. Own it up, say I dey cheat because I love sex, different sex styles etc. Don't put the blame on single women whereas na una dey pay their house rent, school fees, open businesses for them, pay hotel rates and buy food.

Own it. It shows you are honest in your dealings.

2 Likes

Re: Why Are some Single Ladies Attracted To Married Men? by tnerro1(m): 3:15pm On Jul 20, 2023
Subsidy removal is dealing with a lot of them.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Are some Single Ladies Attracted To Married Men? by abobote: 3:15pm On Jul 20, 2023
Savedday2:
The bottom line is all 9ja girls are ashawo both the ones forming GF or church girl. They are all the same.

The fact that you have never caught your babe doing ashawo, doesn't mean she is not an ashawo
When you travel out, you will realize that Nigeria girls are one of the most decent girls in the world

Reason why people usually come home to marry

6 Likes

Re: Why Are some Single Ladies Attracted To Married Men? by Gerrard59(m): 3:16pm On Jul 20, 2023
Theodanx:
They're only attracted because of money

Just like the men are attracted because of sex.

Trade by barter. Abi you wanted to collect free sex?

5 Likes

Re: Why Are some Single Ladies Attracted To Married Men? by Gboom: 3:16pm On Jul 20, 2023
No wonder girls that don't greet as a single now greet you as a married man.

Advise to real men, avoid these elebis and focus on your wives and children.

13 Likes

Re: Why Are some Single Ladies Attracted To Married Men? by isabi2lof: 3:18pm On Jul 20, 2023
Dshocker:

Talk true, how many married men don do you?

You know your gender too well , so no caps .
Re: Why Are some Single Ladies Attracted To Married Men? by ebuclassic18(m): 3:19pm On Jul 20, 2023
They just want to destroy other people home just because they wasted their own time

9 Likes

Re: Why Are some Single Ladies Attracted To Married Men? by lavylilly: 3:19pm On Jul 20, 2023
Women like a challenge and they're addicted to sin. They know it's wrong to pursue a married man but that's the reason they do it. They want the male validation of being superior to another woman by taking her husband…it gives them attention and sexual validation.

Another reason is these women hate that they don't have a successful relationship or they hat the relationship or marriage they're in. So they hate seeing happy marriages and so they destroy them because theyre sinful lifestyle disallows them to have successful relationships that lead to successful marriages that actually are joy filled and last till one or both people die.

Essentially misery loves company; since they're unable to have a successful marriage or relationship because they refuse to change their lifestyle they don't want any woman to have a successful marriage.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are some Single Ladies Attracted To Married Men? by internet: 3:20pm On Jul 20, 2023
They only want the cash.

1 Like

Re: Why Are some Single Ladies Attracted To Married Men? by Lumig: 3:23pm On Jul 20, 2023
They are all attracted to your pocket. Don't be deceived grin

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Couple Rock Matching Shorts In Pre-Wedding Photos / Reasons Why Responsible Guys May Avoid Toasting You / Blunders You Have Made Infront Of Opposite Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.