Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,297 members, 7,836,300 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:56 AM

Why Are some Single Ladies Attracted To Married Men? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are some Single Ladies Attracted To Married Men? (31756 Views)

Why Are Ladies Attracted To Bad Guys? / Why Are Ladies Attracted To Bad Guys? / Why Are Some Ladies Attracted To Bad Boys? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are some Single Ladies Attracted To Married Men? by Allisgud: 3:23pm On Jul 20, 2023
This is my thought,the devil is just promoting adultery through them,do u think a sensible man struggling to pay bills and fend for his family with income that is not enough will fall for that,only if that person is a cheat in nature

3 Likes

Re: Why Are some Single Ladies Attracted To Married Men? by isabi2lof: 3:23pm On Jul 20, 2023
countryman13:

No be so? I one can't b attracted to single girls now because i dated single girls for more 15 years so what else am looking for that have not been gotten or seen?

Maybe you don't have enough money to throw around , is it not same NL guys , that are advising you guys to make more money in order to have more women to yourself
🙄..

The truth is that married men are the ones chasing after single ladies, one got married just last month, and he's already in my dm , asking for his left kidney.

I can go on and on , just that dating married men is not my thing, most of them don't take care of their wives and children.. I do have pity on their wives and children..

3 Likes

Re: Why Are some Single Ladies Attracted To Married Men? by davidtemi(m): 3:26pm On Jul 20, 2023
fourboys:
Married men dey easy to manipulate and dem dey spend well on sidechic
E dey happen to me like dis...
Na today one girl called me say she want some cream mixtures (I dnt even knw d name sef) for 45k wen my wife dey use 1500 cream for house. I tell her say shey she no see as d economy be ni. I just dey laugh her. Meanwhile we are just goddamn friend. And she's married too

4 Likes

Re: Why Are some Single Ladies Attracted To Married Men? by Remii(m): 3:29pm On Jul 20, 2023
fourboys:
underline the word 'manipulate' drama upon drama, scripted and non scripted, grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Are some Single Ladies Attracted To Married Men? by Nobody: 3:30pm On Jul 20, 2023
So that's your definition of a responsible Man....a cheating Man?

You guys are really demonic.
Samantha124:
They see married men as responsible men.

And truth be told, it's only responsible men who think of marriage.

But I've never been attracted to a married man before.

1 Like

Re: Why Are some Single Ladies Attracted To Married Men? by Nobody: 3:32pm On Jul 20, 2023
It takes a demonic person to identify another one, the same way it takes two to tango... grin grin grin
Nonnyego:
So that's your definition of a responsible Man....a cheating Man?

You guys are really demonic.

1 Like

Re: Why Are some Single Ladies Attracted To Married Men? by Boldkrammy: 3:33pm On Jul 20, 2023
Samantha124:

Pls what exactly is the definition of being responsible? Or you meant they believe married men are responsible for their BILLS.

A married man with a side chic is already an irresponsible being nah. He ought to be responsibly married to his wife.

1 Like

Re: Why Are some Single Ladies Attracted To Married Men? by Brownshoe: 3:36pm On Jul 20, 2023
UyaiIncomparabl:
Immediately a man tells me he is married, I lose all attraction for him instantly.
how far about your engagement?
Re: Why Are some Single Ladies Attracted To Married Men? by Menclothing: 3:37pm On Jul 20, 2023
They are looking for giver

Re: Why Are some Single Ladies Attracted To Married Men? by Biola67: 3:38pm On Jul 20, 2023
Samantha124:

You’ve never been attracted to a married man yet you know so much info. You’re a liar, Samantha.

1 Like

Re: Why Are some Single Ladies Attracted To Married Men? by tommy589(m): 3:38pm On Jul 20, 2023
Gu66:
Na lie, it is poverty that cause it , they are dating and showing fake love because of the money they will extort from the man..

How can a 23 years old girl be in love with 50 years old man?? How?
It is a sin dating a married man, the wife will never be happy with it ,, WHAT GOD HAS JOINED TOGETHER, LET NO MAN PUT ASUNDER

You may not believe,but some of them do fall in love despite age disparity.
Zaddy should just prepare his mind that he's just a friend with benefits when he is dating his daughter's age mate

1 Like

Re: Why Are some Single Ladies Attracted To Married Men? by Nobody: 3:41pm On Jul 20, 2023
Okay.
Biola67:

You’ve never been attracted to a married man yet you know so much info. You’re a liar, Samantha.
Re: Why Are some Single Ladies Attracted To Married Men? by popp(m): 3:42pm On Jul 20, 2023
talented321:
They of opinion that married men are responsible' oga women are just confused.

You don't get it.

They believe that married men pay more
Re: Why Are some Single Ladies Attracted To Married Men? by Boldkrammy: 3:43pm On Jul 20, 2023
They are just interested in your pocket and some ladies with complex go for handsome men to show off.

When you go know say you be use and throway na when his wife call comes in. Instanta, the side chic go feel am 😄

1 Like

Re: Why Are some Single Ladies Attracted To Married Men? by judedwriter(m): 3:44pm On Jul 20, 2023
Greed and more greed...
Re: Why Are some Single Ladies Attracted To Married Men? by Nobody: 3:44pm On Jul 20, 2023
Then it's your duty as men to discourage the idea of married men having side chicks, instead of encouraging it.
Boldkrammy:

Pls what exactly is the definition of being responsible? Or you meant they believe married men are responsible for their BILLS.

A married man with a side chic is already an irresponsible being nah. He ought to be responsibly married to his wife.

1 Like

Re: Why Are some Single Ladies Attracted To Married Men? by drlateef: 3:45pm On Jul 20, 2023
Abi1985:
I remember when I was single, and no girl will even dear flirt with me. To get a lady to even flirt then was like winning nairabet. It was me doing the chasing and toasting to get girls to even go out with me., no one even took me seriously when I was single. It was all good then.
Now I have been married for some years. Now they are all interested. I noticed the same for my married friends because they told me too.
Where were you when I was single? Lol Is being married now a thing to be attracted or not. I promise to stay faithful.

Devil is liar!!! They are objects of temptation by devil.

1 Like

Re: Why Are some Single Ladies Attracted To Married Men? by Adewale1603(m): 3:48pm On Jul 20, 2023
I think they're attracted to their cars and money. Most married men are already financial stable and stable job.
Re: Why Are some Single Ladies Attracted To Married Men? by buzorcharles(m): 3:48pm On Jul 20, 2023
fourboys:

A single wise guy will always be wise even after marriage so far its woman stuff

2 Likes

Re: Why Are some Single Ladies Attracted To Married Men? by efelicity: 3:49pm On Jul 20, 2023
Re: Why Are some Single Ladies Attracted To Married Men? by Edusouls(m): 3:52pm On Jul 20, 2023
Because Nigerian girls are very lazy and very dependent in nature, so anywhere the support would come from Dey no send

2 Likes

Re: Why Are some Single Ladies Attracted To Married Men? by Adewale1603(m): 3:55pm On Jul 20, 2023
Samantha124:

FYI 1.there are lots of irresponsible married men. And I have seen lots of responsible single men. Being married is just a status. It has nothing to do with being responsible or not.
2. Only mentally capability and financially stable men who think of marriage. Poor responsible men won't think of marriage yet, along the line, they would become irresponsible when they are unable to meet the responsibilities of their wives and children

4 Likes

Re: Why Are some Single Ladies Attracted To Married Men? by Mayeldah(m): 3:55pm On Jul 20, 2023
Just attracted to someone their mate has taken time to polish.

They don't want to grow with anyone, just looking for ready made

1 Like

Re: Why Are some Single Ladies Attracted To Married Men? by Dyfynezz12(m): 3:57pm On Jul 20, 2023
They believe that if u can take care of ur wife,u can take care of them 2

1 Like

Re: Why Are some Single Ladies Attracted To Married Men? by Nobody: 3:58pm On Jul 20, 2023
It's up to you as men to advice your fellow men against their irresponsible ways.
Adewale1603:
FYI 1.there are lots of irresponsible married men.
2. Only mentally capability and financially stable men who think of marriage. Poor responsible men won't think of marriage yet, along the line, they would become irresponsible when they are unable to meet the responsibilities of their wives and children

1 Like

Re: Why Are some Single Ladies Attracted To Married Men? by RepoMan007: 3:59pm On Jul 20, 2023
Samantha124:

You mean all those polygamous men using their children star to shine in beer parlours?

In Nigerian context, to be responsible often means to be responsible for someone's misery and not necessarily their upkeep.

1 Like

Re: Why Are some Single Ladies Attracted To Married Men? by KIDfurniture(m): 4:01pm On Jul 20, 2023
Married men have the money to spend .

Abi1985:
I remember when I was single, and no girl will even dear flirt with me. To get a lady to even flirt then was like winning nairabet. It was me doing the chasing and toasting to get girls to even go out with me., no one even took me seriously when I was single. It was all good then.
Now I have been married for some years. Now they are all interested. I noticed the same for my married friends because they told me too.
Where were you when I was single? Lol Is being married now a thing to be attracted or not. I promise to stay faithful.
Re: Why Are some Single Ladies Attracted To Married Men? by Nonexisting1: 4:03pm On Jul 20, 2023
You are talking about the confused gender so why are you surprised that they are confused?

1 Like

Re: Why Are some Single Ladies Attracted To Married Men? by Natbrowny: 4:11pm On Jul 20, 2023
Its SCIENCE..
Re: Why Are some Single Ladies Attracted To Married Men? by Thomasankara(m): 4:12pm On Jul 20, 2023
[/color] generally women loves competition,if you date a lady and u don't receive calls often from other ladies or you are overtly committed to a lady,she will see you as not interesting and not the toast of an average lady. Women also love unnecessary drama[color=#770077]
advanceDNA:

They all want ready made

2 Likes

Re: Why Are some Single Ladies Attracted To Married Men? by Thomasankara(m): 4:13pm On Jul 20, 2023
[/color]hmmmm, are u sure?[color=#770077]
Samantha124:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

My Ex's Best Friend Proposed To Me / Boyfriend Is Finding Out Details About Me From An Unknown Source. Help!!! / Reasons Why Relying On Signs And Not Consent Before Having Sex Can Be Misleading

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.