Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,452 members, 7,816,050 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:03 AM

Whatsapp Is Down Again With Users Unable To Message Anyone - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Whatsapp Is Down Again With Users Unable To Message Anyone (26642 Views)

Twitter Is Down: Users Unable To Login, Post Or View Tweets / GLO Mobile Network Users Unable To Receive OTP Code Within Time Frame / Whatsapp Is About To Stop Working On Windows And Some Android/ios Phones (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Whatsapp Is Down Again With Users Unable To Message Anyone by freeman67: 9:37pm On Jul 19, 2023
Very true, I just sent messages and all of them are hanging.
Re: Whatsapp Is Down Again With Users Unable To Message Anyone by Tianahopy: 9:37pm On Jul 19, 2023
Mine is working o.
Re: Whatsapp Is Down Again With Users Unable To Message Anyone by kaywhy09(m): 9:37pm On Jul 19, 2023
Ahhh.

This is so costly!

I've lost almost 74 million naira already sad
Re: Whatsapp Is Down Again With Users Unable To Message Anyone by Olubucorla(f): 9:37pm On Jul 19, 2023
I thought I was the only one.
Re: Whatsapp Is Down Again With Users Unable To Message Anyone by fotadmowmend(m): 9:37pm On Jul 19, 2023
I bn dey thk say I no get data again
Re: Whatsapp Is Down Again With Users Unable To Message Anyone by engrjosefz(m): 9:37pm On Jul 19, 2023
K
Re: Whatsapp Is Down Again With Users Unable To Message Anyone by 4everisaac(m): 9:37pm On Jul 19, 2023
undecided
Re: Whatsapp Is Down Again With Users Unable To Message Anyone by DanielsParker(m): 9:37pm On Jul 19, 2023
Lol. Yes it’s down.
Re: Whatsapp Is Down Again With Users Unable To Message Anyone by Elmgnifico(m): 9:37pm On Jul 19, 2023
Ruined moment embarassed
Was on a romantic chat...
Re: Whatsapp Is Down Again With Users Unable To Message Anyone by udemzyudex(m): 9:38pm On Jul 19, 2023
Msg not delivering
Re: Whatsapp Is Down Again With Users Unable To Message Anyone by wunmi590(m): 9:38pm On Jul 19, 2023

Yes it is..
Re: Whatsapp Is Down Again With Users Unable To Message Anyone by Tradepunter2: 9:38pm On Jul 19, 2023
Great100000:
It looks like Meta is again facing issues with WhatsApp, as users are unable to send or receive messages. So, if you think that your wifi isn’t working, this time it isn’t the case because it’s an outage at WhatsApp. The same has been reported on the DownDetector which states that the problem started at 1.33 AM IST(Indian Standard Time).

Not only the Mobile App version is down, but also the Web version isn’t working yet. While refreshing sometimes it is giving an error something went wrong. So far no information has been made available by WhatsApp regarding the issue. If you refresh the desktop version you will just see the loading screen with a message “WhatsApp end to end encryption”.

https://www.thetechoutlook.com/news/current-affairs/whatsapp-is-down-again-with-users-unable-to-message-anyone/amp/

By the way what sought useless information is this? You claimed it's not working and you using indian time Why don't you verify and use your own local time Very confused and useless post

2 Likes

Re: Whatsapp Is Down Again With Users Unable To Message Anyone by Uzomacharles: 9:38pm On Jul 19, 2023
New Feature Loading
Re: Whatsapp Is Down Again With Users Unable To Message Anyone by Nobody: 9:38pm On Jul 19, 2023
Midehi3:
I thought as much
Was it not you that was all over the place during campaign period that Tinubu will not win? How e be now? How e do you?
Re: Whatsapp Is Down Again With Users Unable To Message Anyone by Memphitz357: 9:38pm On Jul 19, 2023
F**k Nairaland mods!!
Bunch of retarded bastards.
Re: Whatsapp Is Down Again With Users Unable To Message Anyone by jaxxy(m): 9:38pm On Jul 19, 2023
I was wondering lol
Re: Whatsapp Is Down Again With Users Unable To Message Anyone by SenatePresdo(m): 9:39pm On Jul 19, 2023
Gb Whatsapp is sending message.

1 Like

Re: Whatsapp Is Down Again With Users Unable To Message Anyone by Nobody: 9:39pm On Jul 19, 2023
Ronu people self don tire to dey send messages on Whatsapp.
Everybody dey busy dey chop the breakfast of 'e go favour me and my family.' grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Whatsapp Is Down Again With Users Unable To Message Anyone by benydy(f): 9:39pm On Jul 19, 2023
Praise God

1 Like

Re: Whatsapp Is Down Again With Users Unable To Message Anyone by ojun50(m): 9:39pm On Jul 19, 2023
So the app down ni
Nairaland is the best
Re: Whatsapp Is Down Again With Users Unable To Message Anyone by FashionCookie(f): 9:40pm On Jul 19, 2023
I for say...I don restart my phone tire. undecided

1 Like

Re: Whatsapp Is Down Again With Users Unable To Message Anyone by Davoodee: 9:40pm On Jul 19, 2023
Na so I no follow my girlfriend talk this night be that ooo
Re: Whatsapp Is Down Again With Users Unable To Message Anyone by madridguy(m): 9:40pm On Jul 19, 2023
I was wondering if na my network.
Re: Whatsapp Is Down Again With Users Unable To Message Anyone by YorubaPrince: 9:40pm On Jul 19, 2023
cool
Re: Whatsapp Is Down Again With Users Unable To Message Anyone by LeJeun3: 9:40pm On Jul 19, 2023
tongue
Re: Whatsapp Is Down Again With Users Unable To Message Anyone by Betterperson001(m): 9:40pm On Jul 19, 2023
I don already curse Airtel tire cheesy

1 Like

Re: Whatsapp Is Down Again With Users Unable To Message Anyone by Jeffy1206(m): 9:41pm On Jul 19, 2023
I thought as much. Mine is not working
Re: Whatsapp Is Down Again With Users Unable To Message Anyone by Midehi3(f): 9:41pm On Jul 19, 2023
IconicR:
Was it not you that was all over the place during campaign period that Tinubu will not win? How e be now? How e do you?
Who is this thing abeg

Can you imagine, can I get more fuel from you, let me know, I don't mind tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Whatsapp Is Down Again With Users Unable To Message Anyone by Utanisco(m): 9:42pm On Jul 19, 2023
Not working mehn
Re: Whatsapp Is Down Again With Users Unable To Message Anyone by Prenonjebose: 9:42pm On Jul 19, 2023
MissOpe:
I can still chat on whatsapp at the moment
Really! Mine is down. Cut off from an important contact.
Re: Whatsapp Is Down Again With Users Unable To Message Anyone by Snowx: 9:43pm On Jul 19, 2023
Lol..i tot I gat nettwork pro... not until I refreshed my chrome, boom I saw this
Re: Whatsapp Is Down Again With Users Unable To Message Anyone by Osanoghodua1: 9:43pm On Jul 19, 2023
WhatsApp is down thought it was my network.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Elon Musk’s X Fined $350,000 By US Government Over Trump’s Twitter Account / Samsung Warns Galaxy Note 7 Owners To Stop Using Phones At Risk Of Exploding / Call, Data Costs To Double As FG Invokes New Telecom Tax

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.