Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,157 members, 7,821,933 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:06 PM

Whatsapp Is Down Again With Users Unable To Message Anyone - Phones (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Whatsapp Is Down Again With Users Unable To Message Anyone (26660 Views)

Twitter Is Down: Users Unable To Login, Post Or View Tweets / GLO Mobile Network Users Unable To Receive OTP Code Within Time Frame / Whatsapp Is About To Stop Working On Windows And Some Android/ios Phones (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Whatsapp Is Down Again With Users Unable To Message Anyone by MALIGNANTHost(f): 9:51pm On Jul 19, 2023
WhatsApp is now up and running

2 Likes

Re: Whatsapp Is Down Again With Users Unable To Message Anyone by olinez(m): 9:52pm On Jul 19, 2023
Now working oo
Re: Whatsapp Is Down Again With Users Unable To Message Anyone by KingDash09(m): 9:52pm On Jul 19, 2023
It’s working now... shit app

Only God know wetin alienboy do
Re: Whatsapp Is Down Again With Users Unable To Message Anyone by Philomath1212: 9:52pm On Jul 19, 2023
WhatsApp is back...
Re: Whatsapp Is Down Again With Users Unable To Message Anyone by pargelenis(m): 9:55pm On Jul 19, 2023
FYI … If you apply for compensation for financial and emotional distress from your WhatsApp not working, you may be eligible for compensation.
CC: @ Mark Zuckerberg
Re: Whatsapp Is Down Again With Users Unable To Message Anyone by Olat4421: 9:56pm On Jul 19, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar

Not working

Noticed it around 9:29pm...I know say the fault was not coming from airtel....because airtel nor dey fail me

End time according to Righteousness2

Funny dude

Okay it is back now

WhatsApp is back...came back at exactly 9:50pm
airtel Dey fail since yesterday ooo glo worst

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Whatsapp Is Down Again With Users Unable To Message Anyone by dman4mdmoon(m): 9:56pm On Jul 19, 2023
Mine is working
Re: Whatsapp Is Down Again With Users Unable To Message Anyone by olusola200: 9:57pm On Jul 19, 2023
Working now
Re: Whatsapp Is Down Again With Users Unable To Message Anyone by alobright17(m): 10:00pm On Jul 19, 2023
Biola67:
lol for naija bah
even for Naija some are working because mine has been working nonesrop

1 Like

Re: Whatsapp Is Down Again With Users Unable To Message Anyone by Kemadealadire(f): 10:10pm On Jul 19, 2023
Nothing wrong with my WhatsApp
Re: Whatsapp Is Down Again With Users Unable To Message Anyone by pachigo001(m): 10:18pm On Jul 19, 2023
My watsap business is working fine
Re: Whatsapp Is Down Again With Users Unable To Message Anyone by Chris2863(m): 10:22pm On Jul 19, 2023
MissOpe:
I can still chat on whatsapp at the moment
Liarrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
Re: Whatsapp Is Down Again With Users Unable To Message Anyone by justking(m): 10:37pm On Jul 19, 2023
if you think that your wifi isn’t working, this time it isn’t the case because it’s an outage at WhatsApp.
Re: Whatsapp Is Down Again With Users Unable To Message Anyone by MICVOCT(m): 10:41pm On Jul 19, 2023
RecentHistory:
Use Telegram as a temporary substitute

You're mouted!
tongue tongue tongue
Re: Whatsapp Is Down Again With Users Unable To Message Anyone by MICVOCT(m): 10:42pm On Jul 19, 2023
Osaremwantaelvi:
My WhatsApp is not down. I am using TM WhatsApp latest version

Tell me more about it been a user.

Google kàn mámá fun mi ni link ni....
Re: Whatsapp Is Down Again With Users Unable To Message Anyone by MICVOCT(m): 10:44pm On Jul 19, 2023
Nefort:
Use the opportunity to wash your dirty plates and clothes.

<smiling sheepishly>
Re: Whatsapp Is Down Again With Users Unable To Message Anyone by MICVOCT(m): 10:45pm On Jul 19, 2023
nairavsdollars:
Creating Opportunity for Telegram to chop some money

How?
Re: Whatsapp Is Down Again With Users Unable To Message Anyone by AskNgige2: 10:52pm On Jul 19, 2023
MissOpe:
I can still chat on whatsapp at the moment

Even with calls
Re: Whatsapp Is Down Again With Users Unable To Message Anyone by MICVOCT(m): 10:59pm On Jul 19, 2023
Christipsy:
I for say because I don reset my phone more than 10 times of

Haaaa....don't do that o....a beg o.

Sharing from experience, that reminded me just 2014....when I just got boom j8 tecno... I did a settings know as widget on the time apperance logo.

Unknowingly to me then, I long press and mistakenly removed that icon. After 4days, I restored the entire device just because of a widget....because that could only reverse the process, didn't bear in mind some of my chosen pictures.

<smile> till now, I regretted such moves....having detected how to reverse it again....not funny.

But not now, backup anything possible.

Thus, don't always restore your devise o....cheers

1 Like

Re: Whatsapp Is Down Again With Users Unable To Message Anyone by eepeepook: 11:09pm On Jul 19, 2023
Confused Nairaland.
Re: Whatsapp Is Down Again With Users Unable To Message Anyone by NaijaCover(m): 11:18pm On Jul 19, 2023
My Whatsapp Is Working
Re: Whatsapp Is Down Again With Users Unable To Message Anyone by olaadenigeria(m): 12:20am On Jul 20, 2023
We verified user never experienced this because I received messages and send within every 30min
Re: Whatsapp Is Down Again With Users Unable To Message Anyone by MrsTwrite(f): 1:30am On Jul 20, 2023
Telegram any day any time.
Re: Whatsapp Is Down Again With Users Unable To Message Anyone by gloryman91: 3:16am On Jul 20, 2023
Switch to telegram.
Re: Whatsapp Is Down Again With Users Unable To Message Anyone by Earthquakes: 4:41am On Jul 20, 2023
Thundafireseun:

Abeggggg keeep quiet

So because your own went down others must go down??
I didn't witness a hitch, should I keep quiet tooo
Re: Whatsapp Is Down Again With Users Unable To Message Anyone by Soulifting: 4:54am On Jul 20, 2023
I thought my phone was the problem cos it fell just about that time.
I had to uninstall and redownload
Re: Whatsapp Is Down Again With Users Unable To Message Anyone by Soulifting: 4:55am On Jul 20, 2023
I thought my phone was the problem cos it fell just about that time.
I had to uninstall and redownload
Not knowing it was their glitch
Re: Whatsapp Is Down Again With Users Unable To Message Anyone by Rechargeam247(f): 7:19am On Jul 20, 2023
I doubt this downtime was general or probably some of us never noticed.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Which Wallpaper Are You Currently Using On Your Device? / Elon Musk’s X Fined $350,000 By US Government Over Trump’s Twitter Account / Whatsapp Just Stopped Working On My Blackberry Z10. Anyway To Fix It?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.